Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega (24169 Views)

INEC Can Not Conduct Kogi And Bayelsa Elections: Femi Falana / "I Will Accept Any Government Appointment From Buhari" – Jega / Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by philips70(m): 10:51am On Jan 22, 2015
Raiders:
Most of you guys here obviously young and don't know that before the days of post JAMB all universities offer admission with awaiting result as long as you pass your JAMB cut off. I guess the process is different now.

Absolutely correct and unassailable truth. PDP is filled with dummies.
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by Sprintson(m): 10:51am On Jan 22, 2015
xreal:
No!
You for no talk am.
You could had kept it in your mind.
This guy from Otuoke may decide to replace you with
a girl friend woman from the east, before election starts.
mumu*2
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by shawnfamous(m): 10:53am On Jan 22, 2015
philips70:

"We" on Nairaland or the real PDP in the real world holding several witchcraft meetings for the man to be disqualified?
lol
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by Raiders: 10:53am On Jan 22, 2015
BokoHaramm:
I wrote my jamb in 2000 and we were the first set that wrote NECO. I did my MBA in 2010. I laughed at your ignorance. Let's leave out all these, on the day of election let the best person win. The annonymous we enjoy here is so awesome. Adieu
Well if you wrote JAMB in 2000 then you should have known that back in 2000. you can apply for JAMB with awaiting result and also get admission into the university as long as you pass the required JAMB cut off mark. I wrote my first JAMB with awaiting result. However you need to get the WAEC awaiting result ready before the end of registration. So Buhari applied into the Nigeria army with awaiting result from his principal and there is nothing wrong with that.
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by Mutuwa(m): 10:54am On Jan 22, 2015
All truth pass thru 3 stages

1.It is ridiculed

2.It is violently opposed

3.It is accepted at self evident.

PDP begging sanusi for support?They will reconcile with buhari in some few weeks to come.

Mama chelsea kitchen dey open,her stove de even burn with blue flame..anybody wey E pain..make e enter sit down on the stove..its fee
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by Hugoboi(m): 10:56am On Jan 22, 2015
eaglechild:

Please name the university.

The NUC needs to be aware of such.

you are obviously a kid. Universities offered admission in the nineties and early 2000 with awaiting results provided one met the JAMb cut off mark. You wouldn't know any of this anyway!
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by gohzieh(m): 11:00am On Jan 22, 2015
Why is inec so biased on? For so long buhari has refused to produce his certificate and just few days ago INEC comes up to say they won't disqualify him. Of course a document can be cited but for how long? Why is the certificate taking so long to produce. This is a supposed civilized country, why bend rules. Why didn't JEGA say this from the on set.
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 22, 2015
Who dare stop a moving train? #change2015?
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by lisimmo(m): 11:22am On Jan 22, 2015
PollNaija Opinion poll updates:

General presidential election, Jonathan vs Buhari

Jonathan: 30.9%
Buhari : 69.1%

See screenshot below.

Download PollNaija on Android at www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk to vote, see results and analysis of results by states, religion, ethnicity, gender, age group.

www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by joelenesleek(f): 11:53am On Jan 22, 2015
StOla:

Can't you see it is the statement of result printed on the school's recent letterhead template? As such it bears all the markings of a recent exam format.

Can't you see all subjects with 1 (not A1) are the ones not registered by the candidate, hence no equivalent remark like credit or pass or good ascribed to it?

Can't you see that it was signed yesterday and duly dated as such, while the exam year of 1961 was duly entered at the top? and the picture just recently supplied to be attached to the result statement?

Yes the name Mohamed was also used in the letter written by the principal to the army in 1961, so case closed.

Yes Katsina state already exist as at yesterday when the statement of result was generated, while Katsina town as a location of the school existed before Nigeria.

An entry asked for the principal's signature which is duly supplied there, yet you're wondering why the principal's name was not entered as signature? Are you all right?

Finally the Cambridge master results sheet was provided as evidence of where the results were copied.

If still in doubt, then a trip to Cambridge should be your best bet.
i support Goodluck and I know he will win but this people are using this to cause distraction and it's best to be finalized in court. With or without him in the race I am very positive Jonathan will continue as the president of Nigeria. I am upset because it is causing so much insults on Jonathan and buhari.
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by ochibaoda: 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
What about the DSS fake allegation of hacking by APC, Jega has cleared the air, all is a fluke to put off the election. Nigerians are wiser, no one can take us for a ride now. Change is inevitable.
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by showby: 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by 3sha4lyf: 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
Sorry oh, but please am I the only one who saw this and reads a wonderful meaning to this statement
"Speaking about his plans after the end of his tenure in June, Jega said he would go back to teaching.

“I came into this job, I did my best. I think five years is okay for anybody to make a change and allow some other people to take over and do their best. I am grateful to the Almighty God who gave me the opportunity to discharge these duties well. I supervised the 2011 elections that were adjudged one of the best elections in the country. We are the only administration that has conducted two elections consecutively and we are doing everything possible to make all a success. I will return to teaching after my tenure ends.”" ?

Ha Ha Ha... Jega is passing some messages to Oga at the top oooh. lol
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by BashMe1(m): 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
PDP, no worry. Na voters' cards go decide. Unu go c am
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by cut007: 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
TCD:
anyone who thinks PDP takes this certificate saga serious and truly belives GMB has no certificates is living in no man's land. they are just grasping at straws to deceive small minds out there.

Did you really think if buhari had no certificates and Jonathan is aware, that INEC wouldn't have disqualified him since or police arrested him for forgery.

they know they have no case. they just want to make it a PR nightmare. Alas they have failed.
You support GMB and call people small minds Lol!!!!
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by otigbagba: 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
mcdokwe:
one can not help but laugh at the pathetic Nigerian
situation. The saga would continue to drag and
create a precedence. there is so much to this but we
aren't seeing them because we are already drawn
up against each other as a result of our preferences,
facts are no longer facts.
I am not going to be bothered about the authenticity
of the result released, but I expected the integrity
General to come clean, we all know that at a
particular time in history, the army was filled more
with and by quota system rather than qualification
(this is for those basing their argument on his rising
to become a general) and a good pointer is the
interview granted by IBB on how they were
encouraged to join the army while in school.
We need to tell ourselves the truth
whats this one saying
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by limamintruth: 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
shawnfamous:
dats what we want! Don't disqualify him! We want him to loose so dey won't say it ws because e was disqualified! Gej all d way

Yes ooo, inec shouldnt dare disqualify failbuhari. We want him to cry again after he fails woefully in the elections. Lols cheesy
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by eaglechild: 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
Raiders:
Most of you guys here obviously young and don't know that before the days of post JAMB all universities offer admission with awaiting result as long as you pass your JAMB cut off. I guess the process is different now.
Well we are talking about two different things all together.

I am fully aware that one can sit JAMB with awaiting result, however for the admission to be valid that result MUST be ready at resumption of a new session that is the point i am trying to make.

JAMB admission does not stand alone.

1 Like

Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by shawnfamous(m): 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
limamintruth:

Yes ooo, inec shouldnt dare disqualify failbuhari. We want him to cry again after he fails woefully in the elections. Lols cheesy
hahahhahahahahahahah exactly
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by sokera: 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
poundlander:
“I came into this job, I did my best. I think five years is okay for anybody to make a change and allow some other people to take over and do their best. I am grateful to the Almighty God who gave me the opportunity to discharge these duties well. I supervised the 2011 elections that were adjudged one of the best elections in the country. We are the only administration that has conducted two elections consecutively and we are doing everything possible to make all a success. I will return to teaching after my tenure ends.”

THE HIGHLIGHT IN BROWN GOT MY ATTENTION. SEEMS INEC ALSO WANT CHANGE. IF 5 YEARS IS ENOUGH TO EFFECT A CHANGE, THEN GEJ HAS ALREADY OVERSTAYED.
God bless you and you family for seeing that . INEC and Jega also want change
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
Raiders:
Well if you wrote JAMB in 2000 then you should have known that back in 2000. you can apply for JAMB with awaiting result and also get admission into the university as long as you pass the required JAMB cut off mark. I wrote my first JAMB with awaiting result. However you need to get the WAEC awaiting result ready before the end of registration. So Buhari applied into the Nigeria army with awaiting result from his principal and there is nothing wrong with that.

This also applied in England, my father got admitted into university there in the 70's that way, through UCCA (Universities Central Council on Admission) on the basis of his mock A Levels only, before the actual exams and release of results; the admissions were of course provisional i.e. conditional upon passing and acquiring required grades for the relevant course and university applied for.

Meanwhile, I am laughing at the stupidity of PDP for their failure in comprehension on this issue of the requisite qualification requirement for elective office, based on their inability to correctly interpret our constitution - even though the relevant provisions have been clearly spelt out in simple language, yet many of them (so called big certificate holders) are quick to call others illiterates; while they themselves cannot even accomplish this basic intellectual exercise let alone educate their ignorant followers - who foolishly continue to celebrate their ineptitude as if it were a badge of honor.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by nellyjohn: 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
I smell something fishing here. How can u not disqualify a candidate who does not meet d requirements needed? Am sure u all know these earlier b4 now. Anyway no matter what u all do, what will be, will be.
As for me and my house, it's GEJ all the way
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by nellyjohn: 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
Buhari will never rule us

Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by omolami: 4:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hear jega talking,he cannot disqualify buhari but can disqualify and deregister registered parties.What an irony.Jega is partisan,he should closely monitored.
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by mcdokwe(m): 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
otigbagba:
whats this one saying
I don't even know
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
I have learnt a lot from the Buhari certificate
monomania. Since it happened i started looking for
all my certificate. Infact i have safely kept the
receipt for my jamb form, post jamb, lecture notes,
textbook, photos infact my signing out white vest
too. Who knows anybody may request for it. If
someone who schooled before independence can be
asked to present his certificate who am i. If you are
lucky enough to still have your secondary school
uniform and sandal please keep it. Who knows any
clueless person can ask for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toast Of Buhari, Jacob Zuma & Osinbajo / Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely / Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.