Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega (24168 Views)

INEC Can Not Conduct Kogi And Bayelsa Elections: Femi Falana / "I Will Accept Any Government Appointment From Buhari" – Jega / Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by BUSHHUNTER: 9:14am On Jan 22, 2015
Ntorrr
Ntorrr
Ntorrr to PDP
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by Funniez: 9:14am On Jan 22, 2015
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by seedorfg(m): 9:15am On Jan 22, 2015
EVEN IF GMB PROVIDE UGWU AS HIS CERTIFICATE I WILL VOTE FOR HIM, CERTI OR FICATE KO KAN MI...GMB TILL PEJ KNOW THE DEFINITION OF SUICIDE AND KILL ONESELF

3 Likes

Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by poundlander: 9:15am On Jan 22, 2015
“I came into this job, I did my best. I think five years is okay for anybody to make a change and allow some other people to take over and do their best. I am grateful to the Almighty God who gave me the opportunity to discharge these duties well. I supervised the 2011 elections that were adjudged one of the best elections in the country. We are the only administration that has conducted two elections consecutively and we are doing everything possible to make all a success. I will return to teaching after my tenure ends.”

THE HIGHLIGHT IN BROWN GOT MY ATTENTION. SEEMS INEC ALSO WANT CHANGE. IF 5 YEARS IS ENOUGH TO EFFECT A CHANGE, THEN GEJ HAS ALREADY OVERSTAYED.

7 Likes

Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by freezyprinzy(m): 9:16am On Jan 22, 2015
we nor nid woli 2 tel us dat 1 i don't tink inec z dat powerful yet 2 disqualify a candidate
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by condralbede(m): 9:16am On Jan 22, 2015
He don't need to be disqualify ....come Failbuhari 14 he will loss as usual.

1 Like

Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by Dayg88(m): 9:17am On Jan 22, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Well, if they like they should disqualify him, if they like they should not disqualify, the problem is that buhari still don't know the meaning of INEC, so INEC should just give up and allow him to contest and lose too, we are waiting for his crying selfies after feb 14th...

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019.

Your name says it all......,...
MUGU!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by Sanchez01: 9:17am On Jan 22, 2015
ignis:
Disqualify or no disqualify, Buhari is not nearing that seat till human beings completely evolve to higher animal. .. Let's allow him to fail and cry honourably as usual.
[size=14pt]You and who[/size]

1 Like

Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by nickz(m): 9:18am On Jan 22, 2015
point5:
Ok.....
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
See as I dey laugh like mad mangringrin
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by thaoriginator: 9:19am On Jan 22, 2015
Why are they scared sef? Shebi dem say dem go win?

1 Like

Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by IBROHIM: 9:20am On Jan 22, 2015
lilbabyak:
The Oracle (INEC ) has spoken let them go and hug transformer. hoops I forget say light no even dey. go and hug mikano but I no sure say it will work. Just go and drink otapiapia
guy you don talk am finish! Pdp is finished! That's why they are making all these noise! Nigerians are wiser now! Let's see their next move! May be they will come up with Buhari does not have a father! We are watching!!! 23 days to their loss! Meanwhile

GMB till Jonathan shouts SAI BUHARI!

3 Likes

Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by moscobabs(m): 9:21am On Jan 22, 2015
Now that we av gotten buhari certificate now...

The next Propaganda will be''' Buhari is too tall to be a President''

Awon oniranu alainikanse!!!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by Barezzi(m): 9:22am On Jan 22, 2015
itetemi:
“There is a provision that the candidates should provide documentary evidence of whatever qualification they have cited, but the law also permits that if you cite documents and you don’t have photocopies, you can swear to an affidavit and in this case, INEC by the provision of the section 31 of the Electoral Act cannot disqualify an appropriately nominated candidate of any party. We can deregister a political party, but the law says we must accept any candidate; it is a matter for the court, they are free to go to the court.”

1 Like

Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by RichDad1(m): 9:23am On Jan 22, 2015
Another Knockout Combo to the camp of Le Clueless. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 22, 2015
“There is a provision that the candidates should provide documentary evidence of whatever qualification they have cited, but the law also permits that if you cite documents and you don’t have photocopies, you can swear to an affidavit and in this case, INEC by the provision of the section 31 of the Electoral Act cannot disqualify an appropriately nominated candidate of any party. We can deregister a political party, but the law says we must accept any candidate; it is a matter for the court, they are free to go to the court.”

This quote sums everything. If PDP believe they have case against General Muhammadu Buhari, they should Go To Court. I assure them whole-heartedly that God Almighty will vindicate the amiable General in court.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by joelenesleek(f): 9:23am On Jan 22, 2015
They should just let this matter slide or take him to court. This incessant insults on GEJ and Gmb is irritating me so much. Who go win go win.

1 Like

Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 22, 2015
shawnfamous:
dats what we want! Don't disqualify him! We want him to loose so dey won't say it ws because e was disqualified! Gej all d way

Gbam! We will finish this their buhari once and for all next month so that they can all go and rest abeg. Can't wait. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 22, 2015
barcanista:

This quote sums everything. If PDP believe they have case against General Muhammadu Buhari, they should Go To Court. I assure them whole-heartedly that God Almighty will vindicate the amiable General in court.

look at the disjointed lines, the Oluwole man that did this imposition job is not well skilled.

The result sheet itself was only signed and stamped by the principal this year, does it mean that the school did not sign or stamp this schedule of results since 1961?? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by hopeforcharles(m): 9:26am On Jan 22, 2015
Nice move, at least he has been vindicated. Reformation is needed to change the pendulum swing of activities in Nigeria to positive. APC will shake the political landscape of Nigeria, there will be a tectonic rotation of the geographical balance of the Nigerian political position. I want them politicians to know that We the citizen, (mob) dictates what happens in the country(Rome)
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by ooshinibos: 9:28am On Jan 22, 2015
Looks like we have to form a government of unity here ,
1. GEJ remains as president
2. Buhari becomes Prime minister
3. Amaechi becomes secretary of state

Thats my compromise
what do you think guys ?
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by olaweey: 9:28am On Jan 22, 2015
When did pdp turn to inec to speak on wether Buhari is qualified or not to vie for the post of presidency..The body incharge of saying whether a candidate is qualified or not as said that he is qualified.
Also,for previous elections,this was not an issue because PDP was sure they would win,but now,the game as changed,Nigerians are wiser.And PDP is afraid,scared..
Also it is a shame that of all the happenings in the country,this certificate ish is making front page of newspapers,when there are other things to be looked at,such as the oil price,subsidy theft,importation of ammunitions by individual for reasons known to God,terrorism and how the goverment wants to tackle or what the goverment is doing to tackle it.probably it is when shekau drops another bomb,that nigerians the president will stop this politiking and face his duty of protecting lives and property.
As for fayose,he did not spend almost 20 million to console those who lost their lives to the boko haram saga in the north,or to the parents of the chibok girls,rather he spent millions to secure a front page insult on dead respected leaders of the northerners.the peoples democratic party dissociated themselves from the insult and death threat churned out by their brother..President jonathan went to kastina after fayose,a PDPian insulted Umar Musa Yaradua,a prominent leader among the people of katsins and expected that he woukd not be stoned forgetting that the hausas so much respect their leaders..Now APC as condenmed this act,and the PDP says its the APC's fault.Is it the APC's fault that one of you insulted their leaders and they retaliated..Orisirisi
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by goldman777: 9:28am On Jan 22, 2015
The match refree has spoken.Now let the elections start with love on( febuari 14)
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by data123(m): 9:30am On Jan 22, 2015
I came into this job, I did my best. I think five years is okay for anybody to make a change and allow some other people to take over and do their best. I am grateful to the Almighty God who gave me the opportunity to discharge these duties well. I supervised the 2011 elections that were adjudged one of the best elections in the country. We are the only administration that has conducted two elections consecutively and we are doing everything possible to make all a success. I will return to teaching after my tenure ends.”

Message from Jega....
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by myola777(m): 9:35am On Jan 22, 2015
fani kayode is regretting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by Bruteforce1o1: 9:35am On Jan 22, 2015
I still dont know why PDP is scared of going to court. Very simple case

1 Like

Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by oloworulz(m): 9:44am On Jan 22, 2015
Som ppul really enjoyed being soaked in poverty. They don't want change in their lives. They have lost hope. What a country. They have been jobless , also no food for their families, some even manage in their friends house. Still , they will come here and shout GEJ 2019 . what a pity. Well, maybe they derive joy in being poor

3 Likes

Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by ritzflaky(f): 9:48am On Jan 22, 2015
lilbabyak:
The Oracle (INEC ) has spoken let them go and hug transformer. hoops I forget say light no even dey. go and hug mikano but I no sure say it will work. Just go and drink otapiapia
na the otapiapia sure pass o jare

1 Like

Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by Riclord001(m): 9:48am On Jan 22, 2015
Jega is one man am beginning to like... he knows how to keep his calm and do the right thinz... his election results also seem to reflect the choice of d masses...
CHANGE IS INEVITABLE... Dreaming of that New Nigeria, don't wake me up
#pdpgotocourt

1 Like

Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by sheymoni(m): 9:49am On Jan 22, 2015
“Even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it does not matter but many people do not know because it was PDP thing.”... Obasanjo

http://africanspotlight.com/2015/01/21/president-jonathan-didnt-complete-phd-buhari-will-win-election-obasanjo/
Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 22, 2015
BokoHaramm:
He should resign honourably that is Buhari
[size=17pt]
If Jonathan will not resign why will buhari. This is a man who went to military schools in usa, india and England. Its like doubting I attended secondary school when I can present my original NYSC certificate.....

Wake up[/size]

1 Like

Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 22, 2015
lilbabyak:
the mikano works, but no diesel to start it.

1 Like

Re: INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 22, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
I still dont know why PDP is scared of going to court. Very simple case
BROS, HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT COURTS ARE ON STRIKE THX TO ***

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets With Oyegun, APC leaders In Abuja / Peace Corps Members Protest In Benue, Urge Buhari To Give Assent To Peace Corps / The Only Boy Captured & Released With Dapchi Schoolgirls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.