Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy (4337 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer / 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by Sleekshady(f): 6:26am On Jan 23, 2015
Handsome guys are always very proud, and not as romantic as the average ones cos their ego won't let them be, they feel they can get any girl they want cos of their looks
Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by Shawl001(m): 6:44am On Jan 23, 2015
Sleekshady:
Handsome guys are always very proud, and not as romantic as the average ones cos their ego won't let them be, they feel they can get any girl they want cos of their looks
. Absolutely!
Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
Shawl001:
. Yes dear! That's all that matters..at least, U̶̲̥̅̊ are d one spending d rest øƒ ur life with him not ur friends.. I love the way U̶̲̥̅̊ console urself sha..buh, i tell, der are guys who's got the two..(Handsome face, and integrity i.e the inner man). Why not go ƒσя them?

Console? Lol It's about who is willing to be the man for you and you feel good about.
Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by Shawl001(m): 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
andromida:

Console? Lol It's about who is willing to be the man for you and you feel good about.
. Hmmn, about who is willing? But, are U̶̲̥̅̊ willing to be d woman ƒσя him too? Or out øƒ no oda option U̶̲̥̅̊ jes setu ƒσя him...well, U̶̲̥̅̊ should always go ƒσя d best...smiles#
Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
Shawl001:
. Hmmn, about who is willing? But, are U̶̲̥̅̊ willing to be d woman ƒσя him too? Or out øƒ no oda option U̶̲̥̅̊ jes setu ƒσя him...well, U̶̲̥̅̊ should always go ƒσя d best...smiles#

The not good looking man may be the best for a woman out of the options available to her because he treats her well and makes her feel good. When all the good feelings are present and constant, the bad feelings are few and far between, conflicts are minimal and easily resolved not because you are conflict avoidant but because you understand each other the world may see an ugly man but the woman she sees her handsome prince.

1 Like

Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by Jetjacky(m): 7:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
Dani4tech:
Jetjacky ?? lipsrsealed

Ihechi na u? Or are u som1 wit a beef wiff ma name?
Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by Jetjacky(m): 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
andromida:

The not good looking man may be the best for a woman out of the options available to her because he treats her well and makes her feel good. When all the good feelings are present and constant, the bad feelings are few and far between, conflicts are minimal and easily resolved not because you are conflict avoidant but because you understand each other the world may see an ugly man but the woman she sees her handsome prince.

I love this adromida, this post is the best self explanatory post I have seen. I mean iT warms the heart
Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
Jetjacky:

I love this adromida, this post is the best self explanatory post I have seen. I mean iT warms the heart

Thank you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by Shawl001(m): 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
andromida:

. Lol...now that's funny...anyway, i want to respect ur view. That's ur perspective though..
Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by Dani4tech(m): 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
Jetjacky:

Ihechi na u? Or are u som1 wit a beef wiff ma name?

na me bro

1 Like

Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by Jetjacky(m): 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
andromida:

Thank you. smiley

Its cool. I like the smile
Re: Pls Why Do Beautiful Ladies End Up In A Relationship With An Ugly Guy by Jetjacky(m): 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
Dani4tech:

na me bro

We mEet online, That's like cool. So what's your take on dah topic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vag!na Always Smell, No 5 Will Shock You / How True Is This? (photo) / When Was The Last Time You Had Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.