Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,546 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

You Need To See What Gov Rochas Okorocha Said About Biafra Yesterday(must See) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Need To See What Gov Rochas Okorocha Said About Biafra Yesterday(must See) (8220 Views)

Details Of Niger Delta Avengers' Call On Radio Biafra Yesterday / What Rochas Okorocha Said Lagos Polictics / Photos: See What Gov.Kashim Shettima Did To Control Hunger And Poverty in Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Need To See What Gov Rochas Okorocha Said About Biafra Yesterday(must See) by neduboy17: 12:24pm On May 31, 2015
Newly sworn in for a second term, Imo State Governor Rochas Okorocha has shut down those celebrating Biafra Day on Twitter….He posted this on his twitter handle yesterday being celebrated by some igbos as biafran day……The tweets were not signed ‘RO’.!
See his tweets and some reactions below…. i can't post all of them here, visit his twitter handle @R_OKOROCHA to see all his tweet and reactions or see here also @ http://www.umunaija.com/you-need-to-see-what-gov-rochas-okorocha-said-about-biafra-on-biafra-daymust-see/

What do you think guys?,. drop your comments below.

Re: You Need To See What Gov Rochas Okorocha Said About Biafra Yesterday(must See) by QuotaSystem: 12:26pm On May 31, 2015
He's right.

From what I've observed on this forum, it's mostly half-educated and struggling delinquents that are making all the noise about Biafra - a failed and dead movement. From what I've heard, no serious Igbo businessman will abandon his investments all across the country to take up an identity and name coined by the Portuguese (bight of biafra), depriving him of a large market for his goods.
Thank goodness some reasonable Igbos are fixing the wrong impression about the Igbo that the agitators are giving other Nigerians.

shachris03:

because I know that the independent nation would be worst than Nigeria. than God the whitemen almagamated us...before then we igbos were selling our fellow igbos for a bottle of whisky. my brother omenuko sold his own blood brother.

the amalgamation brought untold wealth to us. we were able to market our merchandise to a larger market with no payment of taxes.

I visited osogbo in osun state and I was amazed. osun the state with the least allocation in Nigeria has very neat tarred road, even to their streams. But can the same be said of eastern states?

shachris03:
Biafra the land of the rising sun was a country that was ill conceived to fulfil the ambition of one man.

Biafra was born out of bitterness and envy nee jealousy.

The biafran war would always remain the most costly clash of egos the world would ever witness.

The igboman is brave, domineering and independent and would never want to be under any authority 'igbo enweghi eze' But biafra, my people, is not the independence that we seek. For as it is in the animal farm, So shall it be in biafra because it's an Ill thoughtout enclave.

We need fiscal confederation and not some biafra. we need to manage our resources our selves. we need to manage our companies and markets ourselves.

Biafra would never solve our problems. creating more state only made us more distant than we were. giving us our own country would only divide us the more.

I am igbo and I stand for one Nigeria.

join me If you are Nigerian and proud.

17 Likes

Re: You Need To See What Gov Rochas Okorocha Said About Biafra Yesterday(must See) by shakazuldadon: 12:27pm On May 31, 2015
I concurgrin
Re: You Need To See What Gov Rochas Okorocha Said About Biafra Yesterday(must See) by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 31, 2015
So, Rochas Okoroawusa is a dumbo like dis? I never knew he is.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Need To See What Gov Rochas Okorocha Said About Biafra Yesterday(must See) by SHARIAREPORTERS: 12:30pm On May 31, 2015
Traitor Selling ya people all in d name of power to d northerners

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Need To See What Gov Rochas Okorocha Said About Biafra Yesterday(must See) by pazienza(m): 12:31pm On May 31, 2015
Why must the demand for Biafra be equivalent to war and death? I keep saying it, only parasites force co existence.

Most Igbos that are indifferent to Biafra are so not because if given the choice they won't chose Biafra, but because they are scared of the war and death the Nigerian parasites will unleash, if we declare Biafra again.
They are not sure adequate measures have been taken by Biafran agitators to ensure the playing ground is levelled.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Need To See What Gov Rochas Okorocha Said About Biafra Yesterday(must See) by vayne(m): 12:44pm On May 31, 2015
Edio.ts,who told you that is rochas's twitter handle undecided

2 Likes

Re: You Need To See What Gov Rochas Okorocha Said About Biafra Yesterday(must See) by morbeta(m): 12:53pm On May 31, 2015
QuotaSystem:
He's right.

From what I've observed on this forum, it's mostly half-educated and struggling delinquents that are making all the noise about Biafra - a failed and dead movement. From what I've heard, no serious Igbo businessman will abandon his investments all across the country to take up an identity and name coined by the Portuguese (bight of biafra), depriving him of a large market for his goods.
Thank goodness some reasonable Igbos are fixing the wrong impression about the Igbo that the agitators are giving other Nigerians.

Thank you sir. You just spoke my mind.

3 Likes

Re: You Need To See What Gov Rochas Okorocha Said About Biafra Yesterday(must See) by Godfather92(m): 12:58pm On May 31, 2015
hmmm ' really pity some ibo men, am very sorry for them,wish their sense can come to settle,this is one those things that some ibo rich men are foolishly more better out than his home town,you will c a very rich ibo man acquire #10m worth of a car,lives in a duplex or more in another man's land but sleeps in a hotel when he visit his home town(don't his own house in his home town). very shame thing to this man,he is mi governor,he is doing well as a governor no doubt but i sincerely know it that he does those things to win the support of my people for his future ambition,he do not have the peoples mind in him
Re: You Need To See What Gov Rochas Okorocha Said About Biafra Yesterday(must See) by nzeobi(m): 1:07pm On May 31, 2015
Regional autonomy will solve all this agitation problems, let each region manage its resources and blame itself when it fails.

Then referendum to those regions who feel their interest are not protected.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Need To See What Gov Rochas Okorocha Said About Biafra Yesterday(must See) by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 31, 2015
NORTHERNERS KNOWS THEY WON'T SURVIVE WITHOUT THE SOUTH

3 Likes

Re: You Need To See What Gov Rochas Okorocha Said About Biafra Yesterday(must See) by bukster(f): 2:23pm On May 31, 2015
pazienza:
Why must the demand for Biafra be equivalent to war and death? I keep saying it, only parasites force co existence.

Most Igbos that are indifferent to Biafra are so not because if given the choice they won't chose Biafra, but because they are scared of the wair and death the Nigerian parasites will unleash, if we declare Biafra again.
They are not sure adequate measures have been taken by Biafran agitators to ensure the playing ground is levelled.

Radio Biafra is filled with hate. The director spews hate onto every tribe in Nigeria brainwashing listeners to become more tribalistic and hateful. These are exactly the type of conditions that lead to war.
I don't care about Biafra but I fully belive RB should be canceled. It encourages tribalism and hate and I know that most igbos do not listen to the radio or support it but it leaves a negative impression of Igbos by other Nigerians and people outside Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: You Need To See What Gov Rochas Okorocha Said About Biafra Yesterday(must See) by pazienza(m): 2:29pm On May 31, 2015
bukster:

Radio Biafra is filled with hate. The director spews hate onto every tribe in Nigeria brainwashing listeners to become more tribalistic and hateful. These are exactly the type of conditions that lead to war.
I don't care about Biafra but I fully belive RB should be canceled. It encourages tribalism and hate and I know that most igbos do not listen to the radio or support it but it leaves a negative impression of Igbos by other Nigerians and people outside Nigeria.

When did you and other hypocrite Nigerians condemn Saraduna and Akintola's anti Igbo rants?

Don't you lots still revere those men and their actions?

Take you sanctimonious platitudes to somewhere else.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Need To See What Gov Rochas Okorocha Said About Biafra Yesterday(must See) by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 31, 2015
QuotaSystem:
He's right.

I thought we only sell fake spare parts and gala in Nigeria how come we have investments all over the country.

Am begining to hate yolobass seriously. These igbo people you guys hate, destest, cajole, insult and abuse daily want to opt out of the relationship and your here spewing bullcrap.
Have you forgotten how Igbos were deported in Nigeria , your Oba threatened them with genocide, your doctors call out ethnic cleansing on them, your youths wish them nothing but death, disaster, calamities, misfortunes on them are the same people your advising on the path to follow to be alive.

I detest yolobass, you guys are just pathetic to be sincere

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Need To See What Gov Rochas Okorocha Said About Biafra Yesterday(must See) by bukster(f): 3:05pm On May 31, 2015
pazienza:

When did you and other hypocrite Nigerians condemn Saraduna and Akintola's anti Igbo rants?

Don't you lots still revere those men and their actions?

Take you sanctimonious platitudes to somewhere else.

I wasn't around during the 1960s so I do not know what fully happened during those days but I was around when the Oba of Lagos threatened Igbos. Many prominent Yoruba people condemned what the oba did and so did many ordinary Lagosians. As people we should try and learn from the mistakes of the past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvgxy2SzsXk

2 Likes

Re: You Need To See What Gov Rochas Okorocha Said About Biafra Yesterday(must See) by pazienza(m): 3:10pm On May 31, 2015
bukster:

I wasn't around during the 1960s so I do not know what fully happened during those days but I was around when the Oba of Lagos threatened Igbos. Many prominent Yoruba people condemned what the oba did and so did many ordinary Lagosians. As people we should try and learn from the mistakes of the past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvgxy2SzsXk

True! We must learn from History and mistakes.

History has taught us that Ndiigbo has no reason co existing in the same country with the Arewa-Odua. We are better of as neighboring countries.

Presence of international borders will make us tolerate each other better.

4 Likes

Re: You Need To See What Gov Rochas Okorocha Said About Biafra Yesterday(must See) by Ymodulus: 3:22pm On May 31, 2015
I was late to the party. But late is better than never commenting at all.

1. That's not Rocha's official account.

2. Rocha's never made the statement, and even if he did . its a very good statement.
Igbos keep deceiving them selves over Biafra.

3. That guy on that twitter page that said he his Yoruba is actually an illiterate who wants to feel relevant. Just imagine him sating Igbos are intellectuals? Really?? Please some one should check his temperature.

Biafra is dead and gone. Stop been delusional about it.

Ymodulus
(
Re: You Need To See What Gov Rochas Okorocha Said About Biafra Yesterday(must See) by QuotaSystem: 3:59pm On May 31, 2015
BuddahMonk:

I thought we only sell fake spare parts and gala in Nigeria how come we have investments all over the country.

Am begining to hate yolobass seriously. These igbo people you guys hate, destest, cajole, insult and abuse daily want to opt out of the relationship and your here spewing bullcrap.
Have you forgotten how Igbos were deported in Nigeria , your Oba threatened them with genocide, your doctors call out ethnic cleansing on them, your youths wish them nothing but death, disaster, calamities, misfortunes on them are the same people your advising on the path to follow to be alive.

I'm not Yoruba.
Re: You Need To See What Gov Rochas Okorocha Said About Biafra Yesterday(must See) by zendy: 8:41am On Jun 01, 2015
I laugh when people say Biafra is dead and gone. The trouble with Nigeria is that it is a country built and surviving on a mountain of lies. The people that populate Nigeria never had a say about being Nigerian. My ancestors got up one day and found out that the white man they welcomed into their land had suddenly 'baptised' them with a strange name. For me,what Biafra represents is my right to decide for myself who I am. Historically, nothing connects us Igbos to Yorubas or Hausas. We were all forced to be together against our will. I cannot answer a slave name the White man gave me. The future of Nigeria must be decided in a referendum.

8 Likes

Re: You Need To See What Gov Rochas Okorocha Said About Biafra Yesterday(must See) by Chiaka(f): 9:55am On Jun 01, 2015
Welll Rochas is leaving well....maybe that's why
Re: You Need To See What Gov Rochas Okorocha Said About Biafra Yesterday(must See) by Decryptor(m): 2:18am On Jun 13, 2015
bukster:

Speak for yourself! I enjoy listening to it!

4 Likes

Re: You Need To See What Gov Rochas Okorocha Said About Biafra Yesterday(must See) by OneNaira6: 2:22am On Jun 13, 2015
QuotaSystem:
He's right.

Lmfaoooooooooooooo. Keep telling yourself that

2 Likes

Re: You Need To See What Gov Rochas Okorocha Said About Biafra Yesterday(must See) by Chiefpriest1(m): 2:32am On Jun 13, 2015
If Rochas said this, then he is a wise man!
Re: You Need To See What Gov Rochas Okorocha Said About Biafra Yesterday(must See) by Dollyak(f): 3:03am On Jun 13, 2015
Just saw this. I absolutely agree. The stupid guy is calling for biafra war from London while his stupid loyalist are lapping it up.
Re: You Need To See What Gov Rochas Okorocha Said About Biafra Yesterday(must See) by owobokiri(m): 3:06am On Jun 13, 2015
Get a life Op and stop having Biafran nightmares. Rochas Okorocha has no active twiter handle. . I don't know why you guys are so scared of Biafra you have to go to this riduclous extent to insult a peoples aspirations.

1 Like

Re: You Need To See What Gov Rochas Okorocha Said About Biafra Yesterday(must See) by owobokiri(m): 3:12am On Jun 13, 2015
QuotaSystem:

I'm not Yoruba.

You are! Claiming fulani just to stay relevant while diversifying your raw hate. If you so much hate the igbos as your numerous posts here attest, why the desperation to live with them? I don't want to live with an unproductive pin in the asz like you. Na by force? Haba!
Re: You Need To See What Gov Rochas Okorocha Said About Biafra Yesterday(must See) by ziccoit: 3:35am On Jun 13, 2015
Those shouting of Biafra are kids who still have breastmilk aroma emanating from their breaths. So, what do you expect from such people? Nothing but useless ranting.

1 Like

Re: You Need To See What Gov Rochas Okorocha Said About Biafra Yesterday(must See) by OneNaira6: 3:54am On Jun 13, 2015
Dollyak:
Just saw this. I absolutely agree. The stupid guy is calling for biafra war from London while his stupid loyalist are lapping it up.

Can you people stop saying what you don't know. IPOB director lives in ABA. He moved his radio from London to abia state for the past several months now.
All this fear for one guy's radio station. Mechewww

1 Like

Re: You Need To See What Gov Rochas Okorocha Said About Biafra Yesterday(must See) by OneNaira6: 4:00am On Jun 13, 2015
owobokiri:

You are! Claiming fulani just to stay relevant while diversifying your raw hate. If you so much hate the igbos as your numerous posts here attest, why the desperation to live with them? I don't want to live with an unproductive pin in the asz like you. Na by force? Haba!

Tell me about it. Soon he'll tell you in another ID he is SS or even that his ID he's half SS.

Yoruba ppl and cowardness even on annyomous forum. Smfh

3 Likes

Re: You Need To See What Gov Rochas Okorocha Said About Biafra Yesterday(must See) by sammyj: 4:20am On Jun 13, 2015
grin
Re: You Need To See What Gov Rochas Okorocha Said About Biafra Yesterday(must See) by gambit10: 4:30am On Jun 13, 2015
BuddahMonk:

pack ur trash and leave na, who is holding u back...funny enough u lot complained the last time u were deported

1 Like

Re: You Need To See What Gov Rochas Okorocha Said About Biafra Yesterday(must See) by QuotaSystem: 6:21am On Jun 13, 2015
owobokiri:

Lol I am? Okay. Its good to know its an aspiration to be Fulani cool, and that you are irrelevant (not particularly breaking news).

Meanwhile, on the contrary, we are all desperate for you guys to leave, but now it has to be in 2023 after reaping the fruits of your naivety and hate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) / Photo Of Mamman Vatsa And His Children / Festus Keyamo Wants People That Try To Blackmail The Supreme Court Disciplined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.