Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 - Education (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 (247562 Views)

NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
bicorn:
Hello everyone,

Congrats to the award winners in the house. Can someone enlighten us on the way forward concerning this scholarship. Considering that the award is worth $30,000 and the tuition fee for most UK schools would bite off a sizeable chunk of this amount, how have people in the past managed to convince the UK embassy to give dem VISA? How do we cover the shortfall needed for cost of living at this 11th hour considering UK embassy policy that this amount must have been in our account for a consecutive period of 28 days prior to visa application?

You have to show you have the remaining money that the scholarship doesnt cover in your account for 28days before you apply. It quite late and i doubt anyone can apply for visa again for september 2015 entry. The embassy will usually only give visa if you apply at least 15working days before your latest start date. Well it might still be possible for mid to late october resumptions and theres the option for priority visa. But ypu have to show a minimum amount in your bank account for 28days.. £5 less and visa will be denied.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Arnaal: 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
Has anyone from Akwa Ibom State received an invite for phd?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
See me dy refresh my sms like say na mailbox... cry

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Emasel(m): 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
geobukky:
See me dy refresh my sms like say na mailbox... cry

This got me laughing cheesy, how can someone refresh SMS?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Bethiano(m): 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2015
Congrats to those who have been invited I wish u well.

But sincerely, I won't try this again, God bye to NDDC.

Well, if those who got the scholarship can please let us know their scores and "self" assessment of their interviews. It will please me to know. Cos after I didn't succeed last year, I put in all efforts and scored 42 this year and I think my interview was fair.

I really want to know how NDDC weighed the applicants.

Well, I told myself that if I don't get it this year, I will bow out and give chance for the younger generation.

Congrats once again.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Emasel(m): 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
Bethiano:
Congrats to those who have been invited I wish u well.

But sincerely, I won't try this again, God bye to NDDC.

Well, if those who got the scholarship can please let us know their scores and "self" assessment of their interviews. It will please me to know. Cos after I didn't succeed last year, I put in all efforts and scored 42 this year and I think my interview was fair.

I really want to know how NDDC weighed the applicants.

Well, I told myself that if I don't get it this year, I will bow out and give chance for the younger generation.

Congrats once again.

Relax bro, invites are being sent in batches.

Which state are you from?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by tanzii: 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
oma22:
Sms for the briefing has been sent out. Congrats to successful candidates.
what if a candidate does not have his letter of academic reference and transcript before Tuesday?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
Humour undecided
Emasel:

This got me laughing cheesy, how can someone refresh SMS?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
Is this real or a kind of joke?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Bethiano(m): 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
Emasel:

Am from imo state. And somebody from here claims he has received invite. Well, by your words I am hopeful. There is Nothing God can't do.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
Emasel:

Batch sha I doubt o, tho the invitees are nt as much as I would have thought
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
geobukky:

Batch sha I doubt o, tho the invitees are nt as much as I would have thought
Wetin person go come tell him school now? Them don worry me tire and I come dey tell them say moni go soon show. Thank God say them no know person personally because the kyn shame wey this fucck for cus for man na only God go fit quantify am
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by platinuman(m): 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
Emasel:

Do you know if anyone from akwa ibom has received an invite?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
iphyconsult:
I got it,..good1, Sept 15,phd, ondo state
Abeg any Ondo MSc
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by youngelder(m): 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
My friend from Akwa ibom received for Msc
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by youngelder(m): 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
NDDC why na.. cry
so sad..
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by platinuman(m): 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
youngelder:
My friend from Akwa ibom received for Msc

So it is settled then. I think they have sent it all out. O well
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by youngelder(m): 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
platinuman:

So it is settled then. I think they have sent it all out. O well
i'm akwa ibom too. I guess its time to move on..
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by bicorn: 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
geobukky:
Abeg any Ondo MSc
present.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by platinuman(m): 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
youngelder:

i'm akwa ibom too. I guess its time to move on..

Yup! O well, All's well that ends well. Keep your chin up and don't be discouraged
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by bicorn: 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
geobukky:
Abeg any Ondo MSc
present.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
bicorn:

present.
U received, wic LG?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by youngelder(m): 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
platinuman:

Yup! O well, All's well that ends well. Keep your chin up and don't be discouraged
yeah... I'v dried my tears.. And moving on..
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by petertaiwo0: 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
Congrats to the fellow NDDC scholar..... For those of us that nddc denial I will only clamour you that we should keep moving on with our career, I also have a good news for every folks in the house... I just concluded my M.sc Atmospheric Physics at th great university of ibadan I commenced the programme June 2014 and finished 10th of sept,2015 with Phd grade am not giving this news to eulogize myself bt give glory to God and to let people that was denied for d nddc scholarship that they should not pack all their eggs in a single basket, nddc is all about social mobility for anyone who want to go for msc except phd they alwas give it out to any1 who want to go for phd but msc no go near ham if you no get strong leg.. How on this troposphere someone will know that an invitation will be sent out? This is a yardstick that nddc staff is not fair..I will give it a trial for phd this time even with the bias manner of nddc I no go tire.. Phd I come again.. My msc here is as good as msc in abroad.. Best of luck....
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
Very very unfair, live itself they say is unfair. At times live can be so cruel; to those of us that have not received invite let's hope that we may eventually receive but if it happens otherwise let us summon the courage and move on God is still faithful better things await us so let's cheer up.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by etisong: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
pls any one from Cross River
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by icebot: 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
Wow! I made it.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Sleeksylvia(f): 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
KcHenry:
Please has anyone from Abia gotten an invite yet?
Yes. for MSC.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by emekaike(m): 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2015
I hope NDDC published how the beneficiaries emerges... I am one of the two or three persons from Ohaji/egbema in Imo State who made it to interview stage and I answered all my interview question correctly.. I hope they are still sending messages...
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nuel1647: 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
Just seeing this now, read through every post, and still did not find any evedience, just claims and of course emotions, tensions, etc.
I hate to say this, but I don't think it's true - please this is a personal opinion. We should not even have to ask these so called invitees for any details before they give it to us. (so I'm not accepting anyone now).
Pls put your self in peoples shoes, let's assume we have all been waiting, why won't you help put people out of suspense, by giving full details from the onset?
Those that are not part of this, Forget about this scam, sleep well, do your normal activities and wake up on Tuesday, watch the news, in the evening. If there is nothing then your guess is as good as mine, If there is something, come back here to congratulate them. Congratulating people now or giving up now is simply premature.

In the mean time I suggest those that can should contact Godson.

from the first day when someone said within two weeks, then another said before Friday, with briefing on Tuesday, I started suspecting something.
who sent the SMS, where is d venue for the briefing, why on earth do you need Academic reference and Transcript for pre-depature briefing?

Let us move away from that, I don't want any details. Why would NDDC release the scholarship now, when they know that doing so will cause many scholars to pursue panic visas which can ruin their chances of eventually using the Scholarship?
If you had gotten your visa using your own money getting the scholarship letter now or in October makes no difference, so I still dont see any point, besides just a handful of scholars will have October resumption and even for this handful, a minimum balance of some amount they don't know has to have been in the bank for 28 working days.

So even if its ready now (which I seriously doubt) seeing its so late, I think what was done last years should have applied. Third week of October should be the earliest it should have been released, so that people can plan towards January with comfort.

I wish all of you Goodluck, However I also wish its not true, not because I hate my lovely scholars but because I don't want any of you to ruin your chances. However I beleive this is not true. whatever the case might be, I am not God neighter am I qualified to play God, and so it is GOD that knows best, not me.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
Nuel1647:
Just seeing this now, read through every post, and still did not find any evedience, just claims and of course emotions, tensions, etc.
I hate to say this, but I don't think it's true - please this is a personal opinion. We should not even have to ask these so called invitees for any details before they give it to us. (so I'm not accepting anyone now).
Pls put your self in peoples shoes, let's assume we have all been waiting, why won't you help put people out of suspense, by giving full details from the onset?
Those that are not part of this, Forget about this scam, sleep well, do your normal activities and wake up on Tuesday, watch the news, in the evening. If there is nothing then your guess is as good as mine, If there is something, come back here to congratulate them. Congratulating people now or giving up now is simply premature.

In the mean time I suggest those that can should contact Godson.

from the first day when someone said within two weeks, then another said before Friday, with briefing on Tuesday, I started suspecting something.
who sent the SMS, where is d venue for the briefing, why on earth do you need Academic reference and Transcript for pre-depature briefing?

Let us move away from that, I don't want any details. Why would NDDC release the scholarship now, when they know that doing so will cause many scholars to pursue panic visas which can ruin their chances of eventually using the Scholarship?
If you had gotten your visa using your own money getting the scholarship letter now or in October makes no difference, so I still dont see any point, besides just a handful of scholars will have October resumption and even for this handful, a minimum balance of some amount they don't know has to have been in the bank for 28 working days.

So even if its ready now (which I seriously doubt) seeing its so late, I think what was done last years should have applied. Third week of October should be the earliest it should have been released, so that people can plan towards January with comfort.

I wish all of you Goodluck, However I also wish its not true, not because I hate my lovely scholars but because I don't want any of you to ruin your chances. However I beleive this is not true. whatever the case might be, I am not God neighter am I qualified to play God, and so it is GOD that knows best, not me.

I understand. I was here when people came claiming they had been called. But i have my invite. Who knows they might send more later on i dont know. But its true that invites were sent today. I even have to go get refrees..and my degree cert n nysc cert is with the ukvi ppl. Anyway sha. I hope other people receive the news. Im thankful to God.
P.s i am attaching screenshots of all the nddc texts i ever got from invite for test to invite for briefing.
Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Ramsey247(m): 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
etisong:
pls any one from Cross River
Yes. Got mine for Msc

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (86) (Reply)

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion / 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.