Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 - Education (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 (246914 Views)

NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by emekaike(m): 8:58am On Sep 11, 2015
pls can I have Godson phone number
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 11, 2015
grin You said it at the end, moving on tinz, we can never know the criteria, we can never know how we were graded at the interview, and since we don't know our interview scores we can never contest the decisions cheesy .
All the awardeez, go make us proud
Best wishes,
Emasel:
This is funny and ridiculous, I wonder the criteria NDDC used in their selection. It's strange none of my friends and I got this scholarship and we all did well in the CBT and interviews.

I had 40 in the CBT and answered 4 out of the 5 questions I was asked in my interview. I am also from one of the states with high quota in terms of oil production among the NDDC states.

Well, only they(NDDC) know the criteria they used in their selection.

From what I gathered from Godson this embarassed morning, all successful candidates have been contacted, so if you are yet to receive an invite, it's best you move on.

Congratulations to all the successful candidates who made the award list.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by emekaike(m): 9:01am On Sep 11, 2015
geobukky:
grin You said it at the end, moving on tinz, we can never know the criteria, we can never know how we were graded at the interview, and since we don't know our interview scores we can never contest the decisions cheesy .
All the awardeez, go make us proud
Best wishes,
I need Godson number
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by EAmanni: 9:03am On Sep 11, 2015
Please may I have his contact (Godson)
Emasel:
This is funny and ridiculous, I wonder the criteria NDDC used in their selection. It's strange none of my friends and I got this scholarship and we all did well in the CBT and interviews.

I had 40 in the CBT and answered 4 out of the 5 questions I was asked in my interview. I am also from one of the states with high quota in terms of oil production among the NDDC states.

Well, only they(NDDC) know the criteria they used in their selection.

From what I gathered from Godson this morning, all successful candidates have been contacted, so if you are yet to receive an invite, it's best you move on.

Congratulations to all the successful candidates who made the award list.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 11, 2015
Check the mail sent to you wen you received invite for interview, its there
emekaike:

I need Godson number
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Dantidote: 9:06am On Sep 11, 2015
It's well
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nuel1647: 9:13am On Sep 11, 2015
csimms7:
Baba na long story you write. They've released it. Simple and short and confirmed. I know two friends who got theirs, one on this thread and the other doesn't even know this thread exists baba.

The email you gave me is not working, have mailed it, three times but still get failure notice. I called a staff in NDDC and they gave me thesame mail, so I'm a bit confused. is it possible that they've changed it?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by faith2ogesco(m): 9:32am On Sep 11, 2015
Hmmmm. Nddc sha. D corner corner too much. God dey o. E Don pass. Moving on.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Arnaal: 9:35am On Sep 11, 2015
I cannot find Godson's number on the interview sms.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 11, 2015
You too I dn stake money on you and MacMaster01 ooo... It's well bro...
faith2ogesco:
Hmmmm. Nddc sha. D corner corner too much. God dey o. E Don pass. Moving on.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Arnaal: 9:50am On Sep 11, 2015
I was congratulated by d panel after my interview in fact d director of education told me "see you in York (UK)" so I do not understand why I have not gotten an sms till now. I scored 38 in my CBT as well.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 11, 2015
See gbagbe ur score, I know a number of 40 wey dy wonder and I know of 33 Dat got it... It's beta u jes find vodka den sleep by the time you wake it won't bother you again*it works* grin
Arnaal:
I was congratulated by d panel after my interview in fact d director of education told me "see you in York (UK)" so I do not understand why I have not gotten an sms till now. I scored 38 in my CBT as well.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by MacMaster01(m): 10:15am On Sep 11, 2015
geobukky:
You too I dn stake money on you and MacMaster01 ooo... It's well bro...
Lol they have contacted people sef.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 11, 2015
Oga email.
Arnaal:
I cannot find Godson's number on the interview sms.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by oduado: 10:33am On Sep 11, 2015
chk my quotes, I did post a screen shot his number is contained in it.....dis will b of benefit
to some doubters

www.nairaland.com/oduado/posts
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 11, 2015
Only NDDC and God know the criteria they used in the selection but certainly I know it's not entirely based on merit cos some of us performed very well both in the CBT and interview so I see no reason why we are not being shortlisted; this country is gone. My advice is this any body that has opportunity of leaving this so called"country" to a country where things are done based on merit should not even think twice before doing so because this country can kill someone's dream.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by oduado: 10:38am On Sep 11, 2015
ethene:
Only NDDC and God know the criteria they used in the selection but certainly I know it's not entirely based on merit cos some of us performed very well both in the CBT and interview so I see no reason why we are not being shortlisted; this country is gone. My advice is this any body that has opportunity of leaving this so called"country" to a country where things are done based on merit should not even think twice before doing so because this country can kill someone's dream.

the truth is this....they look @ d relationship between ur bsc and ur proposed msc course. ...ur manner of approach, demeanor and countenance during the interview got alot of points too..... ( jst my tot)
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nuel1647: 10:52am On Sep 11, 2015
csimms7:
My dear you shouldn't have pasted the text they sent you!!! If they don't believe they should walk on their heads. Not getting it doesn't mean peeps should cast different shades of doubt on people who got it.

You get time sha.

there is no need being rude or insensitive just becos someone got an invite. what the guy did was right, he showed that he cares about people feelings, nothing is wrong about that. I beleive in evidence over argument, and peoples explanations have now answered questions I had about Transcript and Academic Reference.

I have independently confirmed that invites have been sent and e-mails will be sent latter today, (something that has to do with sim re-registration).
So Congratulations to all successful scholars.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Kleopatraxy(f): 11:34am On Sep 11, 2015
@Oma22 I have all the documents requested besides the academic reference as this was submitted online. The timing is quite short to travel down to school and meet up with the briefing on tues. Would I still be given the scholarship letter or I should start thinking of James Bond thinz right away? Phew
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 11, 2015
oduado:

the truth is this....they look @ d relationship between ur bsc and ur proposed msc course. ...ur manner of approach, demeanor and countenance during the interview got alot of points too..... ( jst my tot)
My bsc vs msc courses were perfect combination and all other points u raised I performed creditably well and so many others did very well too, so let's leave it for God afterall our destinies may not all lie in acquiring foreign education.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by TDyke: 11:40am On Sep 11, 2015
Please I have just one question. Dignified Scholars, is any of you from the ibo speaking part of delta state?. I'll be glad to know. Thank you....
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Kleopatraxy(f): 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
For those of us having issues with the 28 days minimum balance thingy, confirmed with an agent that you can use your parent's (mother or father's) bank account statement provided the said sum has been in the account for a minimum of 28 days. This can be confirmed in the UK visa guidelines.

On that note, you'd require a consent letter from either your mum or dad (depending on the account you choose to use) stating and confirming that he/she is your dad or mum and that he/she has given his/her consent to use the account for the purpose of your study in the UK. Also note that u'll show your birth certificate as evidence that the said person is your mum or dad.

I hope this helps.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by guiddoti: 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
Arnaal:
intensive in your prayer oo. all their gurumarage too much in that place.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by emekaike(m): 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
I have confirmed from Godson... Message has been sent.... Congrats to all who made it to the final stage... I will keep trying... May God bless you all...

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
guiddoti:
intensive in your prayer oo. all their gurumarage too much in that place.
Gat me cracking cheesy
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
TDyke:
Please I have just one question. Dignified Scholars, is any of you from the ibo speaking part of delta state?. I'll be glad to know. Thank you....

Yes. And I got the invite. Thanks.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
please when did you get your invite?
sunical:

Yes. And I got the invite. Thanks.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
luzbrillante:
please when did you get your invite?

Sep 10, 2015; 4:12PM
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
wow!!! congrats
sunical:

Sep 10, 2015; 4:12PM
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
luzbrillante:
wow!!! congrats

Thanks!
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by EngJoe: 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
Please did anyone from isoko(north/south) get the invite? Being trying for the past four years but despite my high score and performance during the interview this time, still didn't get an sms....... :-(

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Okwalo: 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
Those of us who already left the country and have no way of knowing if invites were sent to our Nigerian lines, any hope for us? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (86) (Reply)

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion / 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.