Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 - Education (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 (246889 Views)

NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Dongreat(m): 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
My guy. U remembered when I told you that you will be shocked abt the selection criteria. Now what is ur opinion about non corrupt, merit base and sincere NDDC. Well if you can trace bk our conversation then you would hv known b4 today. Congrats to the peeps that receive the text. My two quid advise is to get extra funds for security purpose cos NDDC will surprise you during maintenance payment day. If u take this advice, I promise u dat ur UK landlord will not disturb u.

Nuel1647:

there is no need being rude or insensitive just becos someone got an invite. what the guy did was right, he showed that he cares about people feelings, nothing is wrong about that. I beleive in evidence over argument, and peoples explanations have now answered questions I had about Transcript and Academic Reference.

I have independently confirmed that invites have been sent and e-mails will be sent latter today, (something that has to do with sim re-registration).
So Congratulations to all successful scholars.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nuel1647: 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
Dongreat:
My guy. U remembered when I told you that you will be shocked abt the selection criteria. Now what is ur opinion about non corrupt, merit base and sincere NDDC. Well if you can trace bk our conversation then you would hv known b4 today. Congrats to the peeps that receive the text. My two quid advise is to get extra funds for security purpose cos NDDC will surprise you during maintenance payment day. If u take this advice, I promise u dat ur UK landlord will not disturb u.

I'm the wrong person to ask, I'm a scholar from last year.
I don't know anything abt the selection process so I will assume it's fair.
they are not going to send monkeys abroad, therefore everyone that has made a 2:1 is qualified for the Scholarship.
Feeling great or bad depending on whether you got it or didn't is just a fallout of the contest, as we are all qualified for the Scholarship.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
dy should send mails ... but den u no nid am na tongue
Okwalo:
Those of us who already left the country and have no way of knowing if invites were sent to our Nigerian lines, any hope for us? cheesy
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Okwalo: 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
Abeg i need am oo
geobukky:
dy should send mails ... but den u no nid am na tongue
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by TDyke: 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
NDDC scholarship scholars wey dey fail for UK. when there's no credible selection system. All the directors Don use politics put their family yet unborn for the 2020 list sef. Scholars wey no know man is less than 5% (thank your stars). Whatever happened to publishing the list of scholars.... We are just in a progressive-degenerative situation in my country, The aim of managing Niger deltas resources can never be achieved by corruption and politics....NDDC transparency ends at the CBT Stage. I'll try once more next year. HOPEFUL!!!

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by BloodyMitch(f): 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
If you can tell sm1 to check for you in ur state office dts better, during mine i never got d mssg until i went there n checked a friend of mine jst called sn1 dt checked for him n his name was there n he has nt evn gotten d mssg yet, mssgs re still rolling out or go to nddc office n check.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by petertaiwo0: 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
Move on... Life is beautiful with or without nddc.. Let's believe nddc is not for us now.. Let's keep trying and execute anotha plan, God knows why they didn't give me the scholarship now who know may be if I get to uk now they may not pay this up-keeping then hunger go kill me and I will have ulcer Let's thank God some people that we wrote the CBT exam together has kick the bucket.. Some people are here complaining though I dove ur grievances.. Nothing any body go do.. Let's aim high we've common wealth, DaaD scholarship make we dey try ni... Now am done with my msc here even as nddc no give me msc na msc.. I will put in for phd... I've zero my mind since the day we did interview when they failed to pay us our Tp.. I will give u a trial nddc again I believe I was not the best candidate but the next one I will be the best...

5 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by megaexpo: 7:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
please did they send by emails?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Dynssy: 12:27am On Sep 12, 2015
congratulations to all those who were invited.

I have a concern and I need your kind inputs as always;

I have read that bulk SMSes are not delivered to ported numbers. I recently ported from mtn to glo.

This is not to stretch my hope, but I'm just wondering if this might be the case for some of us, and if it's possible to confirm that it is (or not).

Thank you...
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by E383: 5:06am On Sep 12, 2015
Lmao! So, they've contacted people? Kikikikikikiki. grin grin grin. Oh well, regardless of my score and interview performance, I understood the whole arrangement was a fluke when someone came out, all smiles and mentioned his guarantor's letter was the only thing they checked and then they asked his name and told him he can go.

Believe those panelist at your peril. There was one very cunning one amongst em, the head of the panel. grin

Abeg make I see front. grin.

Thank God for his provision. I wish all the successful fulfilling stay in the UK.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Omoedeki: 6:03am On Sep 12, 2015
BloodyMitch:
If you can tell sm1 to check for you in ur state office dts better, during mine i never got d mssg until i went there n checked a friend of mine jst called sn1 dt checked for him n his name was there n he has nt evn gotten d mssg yet, mssgs re still rolling out or go to nddc office n check.

I'll appreciate if anyone can help me to check the Delta state list. Do U know anyone that can help me out @ BloodyMitch
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Delicate23: 9:07am On Sep 12, 2015
Please house, I really want to know if they have finished sending invites.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 12, 2015
Congratulations to all beneficiaries. Please, do we have any body invited from Cross River here?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Mayflowa(m): 10:50am On Sep 12, 2015
grin
Kleopatraxy:
For those of us having issues with the 28 days minimum balance thingy, confirmed with an agent that you can use your parent's (mother or father's) bank account statement provided the said sum has been in the account for a minimum of 28 days. This can be confirmed in the UK visa guidelines.

On that note, you'd require a consent letter from either your mum or dad (depending on the account you choose to use) stating and confirming that he/she is your dad or mum and that he/she has given his/her consent to use the account for the purpose of your study in the UK. Also note that u'll show your birth certificate as evidence that the said person is your mum or dad.

I hope this helps.

Yeah. Anyway the best way out would be that the diFference in sum from the awarded $30000 should be paid directly as tuition fees to the school you are going. This would be shown in your new CAS letter.

All you need to do is to present your NDDC and CAS letters at the embassy. No need for bank account statement at all. When NDDC pays your tuition, your sch would remit your paid money back to you.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by alphalpha(m): 11:45am On Sep 12, 2015
gatecrashing allowed this time?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by csimms7: 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
See ehn, I hate it when people are this way and all negative. You didn't get the scholarship, lick your wounds and move on. As Nuel said, to a large extent the one of last year was fair and I was a recipient and didn't ask anyone for any favours.

Do you think it's because you scored 50/50 and you've got a 1st class that makes you better than the other person? They have different guidelines to select scholars and they don't have to disclose it to you or anyone else for that matter.

Most of us have gone for job exams and interviews and didn't get it, why didn't we rant and rave at the companies when they didn't call us to give us the job?

Are you trying to say you are better than those that got the scholarship?

With all that said, I'm not in any way taking away the factor that some might know one or two ogas at the top but the question I want to ask is if you knew one or two people at the top, wouldn't you call them and ask for same favour? If you aren't a hypocrite and you are true to yourself, you know you would.

Please congratulate those that got it and pray that you have better favour next year.

I'm a recipient and I got it last year without any oga at the top. I know up to 50 people I can vouch for that got it free and fair also.

Thanks and I wish you all the best.

Congrats to the present scholars also.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by wordychap: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
Anybody from akwa ibom state invited?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by shegol: 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
Please Ondo guys say something if successful yet?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by imoriafe: 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
Does it mean dat it was jst no more than 10 persons hia dat was invited? Also qoutin frm last year, invites wia sent 29, 30th n 31st. But dis year peopl r sayin it was jst on d 10th... Well I believe it must b sent in batches..
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by imoriafe: 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
OtseD:
Please i applied for student visa last week and my original bsc certificates and nysc certificates are with UKVI but i have photocopies, i hope they will accept this explanation at the briefing. Im nervous.

Congrats bro... Pls hw was ur intaview n cbt lyk? N wat LGA r u from.. Pls rply thanks.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hehehehe, I like your faith.... If it's for you, it won't pass you
imoriafe:
Does it mean dat it was jst no more than 10 persons hia dat was invited? Also qoutin frm last year, invites wia sent 29, 30th n 31st. But dis year peopl r sayin it was jst on d 10th... Well I believe it must b sent in batches..
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by iphyconsult: 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hello house,.

We must move on,..despite all odds,..this is not my first time of applying for d nddc's. This year was my first time I qualify for d interview and was successful this time. Please, don't give up on ur dreams, just keep pressing,...

Pls, can any last year scholars share with me what the briefing entails?

Will the award letter be issued same day?

Can som1 like dad,or any1 stand in for me that day?

I need to plan my itinerary well.

Please, I will appreciate your answers,..I wouldn't mind if u can send me PM oo. need to ask other questions.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by petertaiwo0: 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
Please fellas in the house I want you people to erase the negative impression about the selection criteria.... I know of a lady who had 2:2 and she manage to answer 2 questions during the interview and she was given the scholarship but I have 1st class in engineering physics and I answer all the question bt I didn't have the scholarship even if by chance they give me the scholarship I will not use it cos I already had my msc in the same field of study bt I will love phd.. The panel look at composure is not until u answer all the question is not a yardstick that u will be given the award.. Nddc is lucky when God say is ur turn no man can take it from.. Give it try next time old and let us not base all our life on nddc, try local institution.. Msc na msc... Pls let's give it a trial If nddc no give me award other will give which am sure.. Let's believe that luck was against us tomorrow may be your turn... Nddc I will try u again

2 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by megaexpo: 1:30am On Sep 13, 2015
please the mtn sim I used for Nddc registration has been having issues of recent...

So i want to know if they will also be sending it by email.

Does anybody know if they will? Thanks.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 13, 2015
Cebu:
Congratulations to all beneficiaries. Please, do we have any body invited from Cross River here?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Godsownjo: 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
Congrats to those that hav received invites for d briefing.
Pls how can I see the list, since its only sms they sent and we know that bulk sms sometimes fails
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
imoriafe:

Congrats bro... Pls hw was ur intaview n cbt lyk? N wat LGA r u from.. Pls rply thanks.

Thanks. Im not a bro though. I am female. Cbt 39/50, interview was good, got all my questions right. Etsako west LGA, Edo state.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by TDyke: 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
[please what Local Government Area? quote author=sunical post=37902590]

Yes. And I got the invite. Thanks.[/quote]
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by TDyke: 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
Any scholar from ANIOCHA NORTH LGA. Signify please... Thank you
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by guiddoti: 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
Nuel1647:

I'm the wrong person to ask, I'm a scholar from last year.
I don't know anything abt the selection process so I will assume it's fair.
they are not going to send monkeys abroad, therefore everyone that has made a 2:1 is qualified for the Scholarship.
Feeling great or bad depending on whether you got it or didn't is just a fallout of the contest, as we are all qualified for the Scholarship.
boss, I met a guy who won NDDC in my school. This guy did not write the exams at first. secondly do not know anything from my assessment. NDDC is full of shit.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by guiddoti: 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
NDDC should stop deceiving people. How would they deny genuine students from not getting the scholarship. I am angry the way the selection is done. honestly we need transparency
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by csimms7: 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
Chai. Nwenne madu. E wene the scholarship? Ndo bro. I'm from Aniocha South but got plenty family from Aniocha North. It is well. Ask people who go to check your name for you and if it ain't there try next year you'd get it.

TDyke:
Any scholar from ANIOCHA NORTH LGA. Signify please... Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (86) (Reply)

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion / 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.