Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Lost Interest In My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lost Interest In My Girlfriend (2775 Views)

How I Lost Interest In A Girl Who Claims She Love Me After A Dream Revelation / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship / 8 Signs Your Girlfriend Has Lost Interest In You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost Interest In My Girlfriend by Christianbente: 4:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
I have been dating this lady for about a year now and all of a sudden without any misunderstanding I lost interest in her.
She so much love me and care alot about me. We have even started planning our wedding.
Fellow nairalanders how do I tell her without really hurting her?
Re: Lost Interest In My Girlfriend by Mcslize: 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
Sit down and ask urself why the sudden lost of interest in Her?

It may be a mood swing. Just give urself a little time to miss her ur interest in her will be regained.

3 Likes

Re: Lost Interest In My Girlfriend by alberto2k(m): 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
Buy a whistle, and a red card from a sport store

When next she visits, Blow the whistle and show her the Red card grin

Jst kidding tho!

The truth is, don't break up with her...
Just give urself time and u'll finding urself falling again.. cuz like my female bestfrnd would say

"Sometimes Feelings be like Diick, the Thing dey rise and Fall"

Gracias!

5 Likes

Re: Lost Interest In My Girlfriend by Raiders: 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
The decision is for you to make but If I were you, I wont marry her because the marriage might not last. What's the point getting married to someone who you lost interest to while dating. It means you might not be able to spend the rest of your life with her. you should be with someone you can spend the rest of your with without getting bored or losing interest.

1 Like

Re: Lost Interest In My Girlfriend by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
ask google abt that issue... grin grin grin
Re: Lost Interest In My Girlfriend by thiefnubu(m): 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ok

Tell her you just joined the Army, and you have been posted to Bama embarassed

She will cry on your shoulders for hours, promise to love you forever, and immediately proceed into the arms of her assistant boyfriend.... After all, you are as good as dead cry

FINITO.... YOU HAVE RID YOURSELF OF THE ENCUMBRANCE
Re: Lost Interest In My Girlfriend by Christianbente: 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
I am of a soft mind, quiet and gentle. that is why I dont know how to go about it.
and to be honest, it's always fun being around her.
Re: Lost Interest In My Girlfriend by freshness2020: 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
Mcslize:
Sit down and ask urself why the sudden lost of interest in Her?

It may be a mood swing. Just give urself a little time to miss her ur interest in her will be regained.
I think ♈όϋ are right...I will give it a try cos am also in that situation!
Re: Lost Interest In My Girlfriend by major466(m): 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
Who's that girl you are eyeing that made you loose interest in your lady? @Op Say the truth and shame the devil.
Re: Lost Interest In My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
I don dey lose interest too.

That koko garri wey person invest in done dey flop.

I tell dbanj before say wetin go make person buy in garri over roadside garri. Na in in talk say all na for the packaging. Now people eye done clear, dem dey talk say garri na garri, make we keep our packaging, chai!

I and Don jazzy dey come deal with u.
Re: Lost Interest In My Girlfriend by Dani4tech(m): 5:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
I thank God for this thread.. 0p,u just posted me mind
Re: Lost Interest In My Girlfriend by TRADELYN: 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
You lost interest...just like that?
It seems she does not initiate any thing new & surprising in the relationship undecided
What makes you proud of her?

My Points:
1. I believe you must have slept with her as well.
2. She's always after her own interests before any thing else.
3. It seems you are practically doing everything for it to succeed right from when you met her till date.
Re: Lost Interest In My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
I need to speak to her privately. send me her number.
Re: Lost Interest In My Girlfriend by Juicysam(m): 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
Monotony kills interest...have noticed the excitement in relationships begin to wane as time goes on..@op seek a new adventure in some new gul or ignite the old relationship?the choice is yours
Re: Lost Interest In My Girlfriend by prettyjo(f): 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
but why did you lose interest in her?
probably you are tired of her pu.ssy
Re: Lost Interest In My Girlfriend by pearl360(f): 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
You even started planning your wedding? C' mon it will hurt her so bad if u break up with her since she's really into you as you said.
Sometimes it happens, for you to loose interest in the person you're dating. Relationships can get boring at some point.
I think you should try being close to her and hangout often, maybe that'll bring back the sparkle you both once had.. .
Re: Lost Interest In My Girlfriend by MzzTega(f): 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
Just lyk dat Anyways two tins r involved;
U neva REALLY loved her or it's Spiritual. undecided

Try n find d lost interest....if u can't,tell ha.
Re: Lost Interest In My Girlfriend by Dotwillis1(m): 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
Christianbente:
I have been dating this lady for about a year now and all of a sudden without any misunderstanding I lost interest in her.
She so much love me and care alot about me. We have even started planning our wedding.
Fellow nairalanders how do I tell her without really hurting her?
the same way yhu asked ha out

1 Like

Re: Lost Interest In My Girlfriend by jnrbayano(m): 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
Op,

You said in the Op that you can't fathom/explain why you lost interest in her.

Lemme ask you this because I believe it will help us trace where the problem is;

What is it that attracted you to her a year ago?
Re: Lost Interest In My Girlfriend by yorex2011: 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
Like someone rightly said.. Give yourself time to miss her..
In this world.. It's harder to get someone that loves than it is to love someone cos u can't control who loves you... Buh u can make yourself love someone... Be guided bro
Cheers!
Re: Lost Interest In My Girlfriend by niggi4life(m): 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
It happens, don't force yourself to like her again. Let nature take its way. Better you are not married. Stay without her for a while observe how you feel without her.
Re: Lost Interest In My Girlfriend by cutieberie1(f): 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
ehya...maybe u were infatuated and nt in love wit ha...

1 Like

Re: Lost Interest In My Girlfriend by tellwisdom: 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
Christianbente:
I am of a soft mind, quiet and gentle. that is why I dont know how to go about it.
and to be honest, it's always fun being around her.

Pls gve me her number....does she have big yansh?? sad
Re: Lost Interest In My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
All what you need is 3 white cows, 3 gallons of palm oil, 30 yards of Ankara, with just $300 and your problem is solve. Once ure ready. You are free to knock my door .
Re: Lost Interest In My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
cutieberie1:
ehya...maybe u were infatuated and nt in love wit ha...
My lady , Infatuation leads to Love. All human beings are all infatuated to each other at first.
Re: Lost Interest In My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
You don't know the cause of your problem, so how do you expect us to know the cause
Re: Lost Interest In My Girlfriend by mirexxx(f): 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
it happens smiley

Re: Lost Interest In My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
tellwisdom:

Pls gve me her number....does she have big yansh?? sad
correct guy! make dis dude gv person d babe package I swear within one week that nigga go gain the interest bck...N devil go b in smh

1 Like

Re: Lost Interest In My Girlfriend by Tymax(m): 8:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
Happens to me sometimes. There are days I feel I just don't want to get married. Love can be tiring sometimes.
Re: Lost Interest In My Girlfriend by modskiller(m): 10:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
Bro, please take it easy, it happens just give it some time it be back on just like NEPA.
Re: Lost Interest In My Girlfriend by IncomeClass: 11:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
This is a spiritual issue! There is a force of darkness working against both you coming together. You need to talk to your pastor about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6K710FJznU

How To Sing
Re: Lost Interest In My Girlfriend by Boland(m): 12:17am On Jan 23, 2015
Went through same thing, had to tell her bluntly...
Sit her down and tell her now before it is too late... You never really loved her. You don't get tired of love just like that.
Tell her the truth, I know its hard but it is better than marrying someone you don't love..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Say About Dating A Lady In The Same Department As You In School / 5 Embarrassing Questions Girls Ask Guys / What Do Women Actually Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.