Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,623 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:36 PM

10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using (33962 Views)

10 Subtle Eye Contact Flirting Moves That Always Work / 10 Worst Flirting Moves You Should Never Use / 10 outdated Questions You Should Not Ask A Girl On A First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na wetin tongue

lipsrsealed
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by Vicintonsh(m): 11:45am On Mar 11, 2015
handsomeness:

kiss and fight?
it's fight nd kiss nt d oda way round
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by vislabraye(m): 11:50am On Mar 11, 2015
fijiano202:
Many of the Outdated flirting moves are used in romance novels and romantic comedies. Unfortunately, the flirting moves used in the movies never always work in our real life.- Be creative. Be real. wink

Perhaps, you’ve noticed that in movies a woman can get the man by using a few worst flirting moves, however, you might not be as lucky as she is.

Here are 10 Outdated Flirting Moves you should Quit Employing.

1. Make him jealous-

Perhaps, you want to date a nice guy, but it seems he is not interested in you. So you decided to hook up with one of his best friends, because you think it will make him jealous and he will definitely fall in love with you. Well, girls, this is actually one of the worst flirting moves you should never use. Never flirt with the other guy to impress your crush. It doesn’t work.

2. Twirling your hair-

Sure, men like beautiful locks, but mindlessly twirling your hair won’t make your crush fall in love with you. After all, the wind might not blow your hair like you are posing for your photo-shoots. Hair flips can be lovely, if you do them correctly, but if you don’t, you could whack someone in their face.

3. Eat enticingly-

Did you watch “Horrible Bosses”? Do you remember Jennifer Aniston’s window scene? You should not try it in public. Everybody will stare, but it will be ridiculous. It’s so funny to see in a movie, but you could easily make a fool out of yourself in real life.

4. Starting the relationship in the public eye-

Are you going to admit you love someone? It’s great, but make sure you do it in private. Avoid doing it in front of his friends, your entire company or school. If a man turns you down, it will be extremely embarrassing. Yes, he might return your affection, but do you really want to begin your relationship in the public eye? I’m sure, you don’t.

5. Lie-

You know, couples lie about everything in movies. No matter how small or big the lie is, they have to tell the truth. Then, they fight and make up in the last 20-30 minutes of screen time. In fact, there is no reason to lie to a crush, boyfriend or spouse. I speak from my personal experience. It’s much better to avoid the fighting and much more enjoyable to stick to the kissing.

6. Fight and kiss-

Now, can you tell me how many times have you seen a couple screaming at each other just to end the argument with a make-out session? In movies, it occurs very often, but in real life, most fights don’t have a pleasant outcome. Sure, you might end up kissing, but your problems won’t disappear and you will have to deal with them in the morning.

7. Bump into him-

Well, girls, this flirting move is not so bad and it can actually help you to know if your crush is interested in you. Just find out his schedule, turn a corner at the same time that your crush does so that you collide. Don’t forget to take a stack of papers, and when you both collide make sure your papers fly everywhere. If your crush bends down to pick them up, it’s a good sign. But if he just keeps walking, you should certainly forget about him. He is not worth your time.

8. Winking-

Well, maybe it seems cliché, but many women think that winking is an effective flirting move and a great way to attract any man. However, if you wink at him several times, he may think you have a tick. If you want to attract a man, make a good eye contact instead of winking. It’s smart and it shows you are really interested in him. Just make sure you don’t stare.

9. Laughing at everything he says-

When things are really funny, laughing is an excellent way to flirt. But if you laugh at every word or sentence he says, you will confuse him and he might think you are a little silly. A lovely smile is everything you need in order to attract a man. When he says something funny, you might want to laugh, but not too much.

10. Complimenting him-

Compliments are good in moderation but terrible in excess. While it’s okay to say a few nice compliments, you don’t need to compliment him every minute. Tell him that he looks great in that shirt, or compliment his cooking skills, if he cooked you dinner, and he will fall in love with you in a jiff. If you enjoy meeting him, you can say that too.
So what is the best way nah
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 11, 2015
Vicintonsh:

it's fight nd kiss nt d oda way round

grin
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by zyzxx(m): 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
buoye1:
Omo Ibadan!u seems to be everywhere!!u b emptyhen staff?
grin u are funny bro
u think I am?
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by dmola(m): 12:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
I jst D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ observe.....
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by IYANGBALI: 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
handsomeness:

lipsrsealed
I go slap you tongue
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by femi4: 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
sweetbaby22:
@OP if we don't do MOST of these things in the list. How do we get a guys attention. OR let him know we are interested and want something more wink.
Be his friend

Send him inspiration text messages

Don't forget his bday

Encourage/Advice him

Show that you care

Call once in a while

Finally, be yourself
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by sweetbaby22(f): 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
femi4:
Be his friend

Send him inspiration text messages

Don't forget his bday

Encourage/Advice him

Show that you care

Call once in a while

Finally, be yourself

Noted grin Thanks
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I go slap you tongue
With which hands?
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
sweetbaby22:
@OP if we don't do MOST of these things in the list. How do we get a guys attention. OR let him know we are interested and want something more wink.
Look him in d face and tell him
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by sweetbaby22(f): 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
Yadoctora:

Look him in d face and tell him

Hmm too direct please. But thanks anyways for your advise undecided
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by myramiliassi: 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was about 8 gran working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12gran for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
cashbay20.comONLY
do not include "ONLY"
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by IYANGBALI: 3:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
handsomeness:

With which hands?
with the devil's hands tongue
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by passionate88: 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
Petra23:
Y u cum use ma name guy? U 4 use my heart beats for Ngozi na
Sorry, Amaka is my Best Female Friend name in my school lodge... It just came to my mind
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
with the devil's hands tongue

lipsrsealed
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by MrGoc(m): 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
No wonder my ex started to bore me all of a sudden
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by bamidele2015: 10:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
GET CHEAP DATA BUNDLES AT VERY LOW RATE MTN 300GB FOR 3000, AIRTEL 250gb [color=#990000][/color]FOR 3000, GLO 300GB FOR 3000, ETISALAT 300GB FOR 3000 call 07062471665 DATA WORKS ON ALL DEVICE BOTH MOBILE AND PC
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by ayokunlei(m): 11:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
cheesy
Mhizkel:
Op dis your list refers to ladies only...Now for d men, stop telling a lady that she looks familiar as your wooing scope...It's outdated!
cheesy
Mhizkel:
Op dis your list refers to ladies only...Now for d men, stop telling a lady that she looks familiar as your wooing scope...It's outdated!

the Lagos Lady
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by sunnedee: 4:45am On Mar 12, 2015
Mhizkel:

Look familiar ke? No oo.
I will just look for an opportunity to get acquainted by either borrowing your pen, book or phone (I really may not need those things but use them as an Avenue to break the ice ) then from there have a little conversation with you and get your phone no.
That's when the wooing begins.
Shikena!
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by Mhizkel(f): 7:56am On Mar 12, 2015
sunnedee:

Look familiar ke? No oo.
I will just look for an opportunity to get acquainted by either borrowing your pen, book or phone (I really may not need those things but use them as an Avenue to break the ice ) then from there have a little conversation with you and get your phone no.
That's when the wooing begins.
Shikena!
Hmmm...ok!
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by Mhizkel(f): 7:58am On Mar 12, 2015
ayokunlei:
cheesy cheesy

the Lagos Lady
huh?
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by ayokunlei(m): 10:38am On Mar 12, 2015
Mhizkel:
huh?

u went into a bash with a Guy on NL d other time. He later said he didnt know u are from Lagos due to how you rain insults on him.
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by Mhizkel(f): 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
ayokunlei:

u went into a bash with a Guy on NL d other time. He later said he didnt know u are from Lagos due to how you rain insults on him.
Ok
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by Medunah: 10:41am On Mar 14, 2015
darlingnuel:

'Medunah' Oblongatta?... grin Ur moniker is a funny one
Aii, kul undecided
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by sunnedee: 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
Mhizkel:
Hmmm...ok!

Gotcha!
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by darlingnuel(m): 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
Medunah:

Aii, kul undecided
Happy weekend ma'am. My warm regards
Re: 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using by darlingnuel(m): 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
Medunah:

Aii, kul undecided
Why are you twisting ur lips? Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Some Guys Like This? / RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex / The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.