Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Is It Possible To Fall Out Of Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Fall Out Of Love? (3814 Views)

Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. / When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
Cutehector4u:
lool I so luv dat movie suits. Well yeah thr r things dah I luv doin to apart frm movies, I like strolling out in d evenings mehn. grin den chatting wit u also. Luvly smiley den playn table tennis nd lawn tennis buh dats wen I was in d uni cuz dey hv a lawn tennis court. Den I like readn magazines as well nd playin games wit my ipad
wow quite a lot, and fun things too cheesy
umm would u be mad at me if i told you that we cnt continue chatting, im kinda busy now wit something..
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
EroticAngelina:
wow quite a lot, and fun things too cheesy
umm would u be mad at me if i told you that we cnt continue chatting, im kinda busy now wit something..
dnt worry, I"m ok wid it nd I understand. Buh promise u wil hola at me wen ur ready
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
Cutehector4u:
dnt worry, I"m ok wid it nd I understand. Buh promise u wil hola at me wen ur ready
i pwomise
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Out Of Love? by tobiboss(m): 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
MrCork:

...^^^^ i tink i juss upsset a strong memba of lagos g@y commmunity.....bro..sounds like the smart test ting that Eva come outter yor mouth waz a p€nnis.

.....muss u always derail a thrad?no. Offense)
undecided
embarassed just because i advised you to go back to school to learn how to read, you had to show yourself as a village boy, mods pls ban this boy angry
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:
i pwomise
mawnin angie
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 24, 2015
Cutehector4u:
mawnin angie
good morning!
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:
good morning!
hope u slept well dr
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 24, 2015
Cutehector4u:
hope u slept well dr
nt really, u?
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:
nt really, u?
I figured dat out by ur reaction. Wat really happend?
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 24, 2015
Cutehector4u:
I figured dat out by ur reaction. Wat really happend?
i had a nytmare sad it was rly bad. sm1 z trying to kidnap me!
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:
i had a nytmare sad it was rly bad. sm1 z trying to kidnap me!
oh my gosh, dats hoRific. Buh dreams r just mere fallacies except the ones dat the lord wants to speak to you. I read dat in d bible nd frm dat tym on, I neva got tensed up after hvn bad dreams.I think such dreams r d devil way of mkn us feel afraid. Nothn z gona hapn sweedie, u r God's angel. Hope u knw dat. Do me a favor nd forget abt it alryt
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 24, 2015
Cutehector4u:
oh my gosh, dats hoRific. Buh dreams r just mere fallacies except the ones dat the lord wants to speak to you. I read dat in d bible nd frm dat tym on, I neva got tensed up after hvn bad dreams.I think such dreams r d devil way of mkn us feel afraid. Nothn z gona hapn sweedie, u r God's angel. Hope u knw dat. Do me a favor nd forget abt it alryt
im trying to, bt its hard sad wat if God z trying to warn me of the kidnapping? shocked im thinking of going to learn karate 4 defense
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:
im trying to, bt its hard sad wat if God z trying to warn me of the kidnapping? shocked im thinking of going to learn karate 4 defense
hahahahahahhahahaha trust ne, even if such happens whch I knw it can't, u won't be able to beat hefty men. U must realize these people r mean and dey wil be with guns. Anyways I dnt want to freak u out. Buh I think dat karate wil be goooood lool. Actualy its gona mk u look more sexy. smiley. Just try eh. Urm I read sumwhr u mentiond u wil be goin to d gym. Lol last tym I checked, u weren't fat, so why waste money
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 24, 2015
Cutehector4u:
hahahahahahhahahaha trust ne, even if such happens whch I knw it can't, u won't be able to beat hefty men. U must realize these people r mean and dey wil be with guns. Anyways I dnt want to freak u out. Buh I think dat karate wil be goooood lool. Actualy its gona mk u look more sexy. smiley. Just try eh. Urm I read sumwhr u mentiond u wil be goin to d gym. Lol last tym I checked, u weren't fat, so why waste money
lol sexy? i dnt knw o grin
I wanna go to the gym to workout, i wanna make my azz firm, nd im teaching and helping sm fat women and girls who want big azz smiley the gym z nt only 4 fatties tongue
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol sexy? i dnt knw o grin
I wanna go to the gym to workout, i wanna make my azz firm, nd im teaching and helping sm fat women and girls who want big azz smiley the gym z nt only 4 fatties tongue
dats cool. I luv d work u do. So erm how big is ur ass? grin
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 24, 2015
Cutehector4u:
dats cool. I luv d work u do. So erm how big is ur ass? grin
thanks dear. my butt z big n moderate grin
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:
thanks dear. my butt z big n moderate grin
lol I knw its big. U just dnt wana admit it.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 24, 2015
Cutehector4u:
lol I knw its big. U just dnt wana admit it.
lol ok its big grin bt its load o me o
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol I knw. And I want u to like d fact dat its big. Cuz I like it. U duno hw many girls wana look d way u look
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:
wen r u goin to d gym today?
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 24, 2015
Cutehector4u:
wen r u goin to d gym today?
by 11
are u mad at me 4 nt replying quickly?
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:
by 11
are u mad at me 4 nt replying quickly?
lol yh I guess.. So bribe me grin
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Out Of Love? by techsqr21: 9:50am On Jan 24, 2015
It’s really a nice and helpful piece of information. Thanks for sharing this.

http://proposedaysms.in
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 24, 2015
Cutehector4u:
lol yh I guess.. So bribe me grin
lol sori, im doing chores n chatting, so its kinda hard. bt hw do u want me to bribe u... or lemme put it dis way, what do u want me to use n bribe u? hm
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol sori, im doing chores n chatting, so its kinda hard. bt hw do u want me to bribe u... or lemme put it dis way, what do u want me to use n bribe u? hm
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=Cutehector4u post=30083063][/quote]a truth or dare game smiley
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 24, 2015
Cutehector4u:
a truth or dare game smiley
umm... ok. truth
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:
umm... ok. truth
lol I wanted it to b a dare game sha. So b frank, tell me abt ur fantasies. Everythn
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 24, 2015
Cutehector4u:
lol I wanted it to b a dare game sha. So b frank, tell me abt ur fantasies. Everythn
umm nt here pls, here z public
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Out Of Love? by MrCork: 11:53am On Jan 24, 2015
tobiboss:
embarassed just because i advised you to go back to school to learn how to read, you had to show yourself as a village boy, mods pls ban this boy angry

....OK Tracy.....can u finis up yor life story?? ...I have an apppointment at 4pm....edddddddot boy!! (no oofeinse) undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:
umm nt here pls, here z public
come to think o it. Why not we begin to chat on whatsapp? Here iz ma number 08120345214
Re: Is It Possible To Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
Cutehector4u:
come to think o it. Why not we begin to chat on whatsapp? Here iz ma number 08120345214
i cnt. sorry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Money & Cars, I’m Looking For A Guy With 19cm D**k Says Lagos Big Girl / How I Spent My New Year's Eve, With A Nigerian Girl / Man Prick Keep Standing For 3 Weeks After Taking Herbal Concotion. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.