Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You (29002 Views)

"Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! / When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You by ItalianWine(f): 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
Have you been wondering how to get that departmental mate of yours stare at you? Do you know the secret of turning that crush you have into real romance? Then you should calmly go through this piece. I won't waste your time let's get to the points.

Self esteem
i will say comes first of all. When a lady is proud of herself, what she possesses and everything that makes her up, then she's good to go get a man of her choice.

Mind you, self esteem doesn't mean showing off you negative characters say because you want to be who you are. It is funny when girls tell you love me for who I am....Even with poor character? It only mean when you don't want to be anybody other than your self.
You don't need to complain about your blonde hair or dark hair or dark lips. Just appreciate what you have and take your time to build yourself well to be cool, calm and collected.

Men also will desire ladies with gentle mind within. Some might decide to go for the jovial one, the novel addict one, the one who watches football match. This doesn't mean you should change from playing game to reading novels.

Every man want a good listener with a calm nature. A composed manner and a treated act. Not just lousy ladies who think they can do and can undo.

They like ladies who talk less, playful, understanding, and supporting. you don't need to be jovial to get his attention. It might just be the way you walk in, the way you composedly take you meal or smile.

I also believe that one of the most important qualities of an amazing woman is exuding confidence.

Every woman should possess this quality!

I know that you may not feel very bold all the time, but with a little help you can achieve that in no time.

A woman that is very self-confident, that trusts her abilities and exudes confidence all the time, is totally irresistible in the eyes of men everywhere.

So, what are you waiting for?
Show off this incredible quality of yours...

I know it’s hiding somewhere.

unfortunately some of our Nigeria young ladies who because they got admitted into their preferred institution now put on their garment of pride. WHY
Tell me have you ever gotten a someone you admire to get attracted to you? How did you do it? What was the experience?

Source: http://campuspunch.com/secret-of-getting-any-man-to-fall-in-love-with-you-by-bukie

3 Likes

Re: Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You by Luizkid(m): 11:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
all u have 2 do is show up @ d viewing center with ur jersey on n you've won urself a date.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You by charlydamianpat(m): 9:35am On Apr 26, 2017
ok.....but no girl will know my secret because am so hard and difficult to please

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You by femiranking28(m): 9:35am On Apr 26, 2017
Ehh
Re: Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You by sheedy407(m): 9:36am On Apr 26, 2017
I hear
One wen go still form ''in love with you'' just to shine your congo go still achieve am after all those mentioned above

9 Likes

Re: Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You by Lilaex: 9:36am On Apr 26, 2017
4mi o is know how to cook and fvck well well and any man born of a woman is urs gringrin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You by Houseofglam7(f): 9:36am On Apr 26, 2017
I don hear
Re: Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You by liftedhigh: 9:36am On Apr 26, 2017
Re: Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You by Godlovesme521: 9:37am On Apr 26, 2017
Once you tell me you such prick..we good to go

1 Like

Re: Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You by virus05(m): 9:37am On Apr 26, 2017
Re: Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You by femiranking28(m): 9:37am On Apr 26, 2017
Don't be like this

8 Likes

Re: Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You by Tazdroid(m): 9:37am On Apr 26, 2017
As long as her brain does the below regularly, we are good

8 Likes

Re: Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You by virus05(m): 9:37am On Apr 26, 2017
ItalianWine:
Have you been wondering how to get that departmental mate of yours stare at you? Do you know the secret of turning that crush you have into real romance? Then you should calmly go through this piece. I won't waste your time let's get to the points.

Self esteem
i will say comes first of all. When a lady is proud of herself, what she possesses and everything that makes her up, then she's good to go get a man of her choice.

Mind you, self esteem doesn't mean showing off you negative characters say because you want to be who you are. It is funny when girls tell you love me for who I am....Even with poor character? It only mean when you don't want to be anybody other than your self.
You don't need to complain about your blonde hair or dark hair or dark lips. Just appreciate what you have and take your time to build yourself well to be cool, calm and collected.

Men also will desire ladies with gentle mind within. Some might decide to go for the jovial one, the novel addict one, the one who watches football match. This doesn't mean you should change from playing game to reading novels.

Every man want a good listener with a calm nature. A composed manner and a treated act. Not just lousy ladies who think they can do and can undo.

They like ladies who talk less, playful, understanding, and supporting. you don't need to be jovial to get his attention. It might just be the way you walk in, the way you composedly take you meal or smile.

I also believe that one of the most important qualities of an amazing woman is exuding confidence.

Every woman should possess this quality!

I know that you may not feel very bold all the time, but with a little help you can achieve that in no time.

A woman that is very self-confident, that trusts her abilities and exudes confidence all the time, is totally irresistible in the eyes of men everywhere.

So, what are you waiting for?
Show off this incredible quality of yours...

I know it’s hiding somewhere.

unfortunately some of our Nigeria young ladies who because they got admitted into their preferred institution now put on their garment of pride. WHY
Tell me have you ever gotten a someone you admire to get attracted to you? How did you do it? What was the experience?

Source: http://campuspunch.com/secret-of-getting-any-man-to-fall-in-love-with-you-by-bukie

I love quiet and calm ladies .. it irritates me when I see a lady talking too much

12 Likes

Re: Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You by dimssy(m): 9:37am On Apr 26, 2017
your head dey dir...don happen for your side before?
Luizkid:
all u have 2 do is show up @ d viewing center with ur jersey on n you've won urself a date.
Re: Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You by Tazdroid(m): 9:37am On Apr 26, 2017
Luizkid:

Ogbeni, chop am

3 Likes

Re: Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You by Dumba088(m): 9:37am On Apr 26, 2017
Y
Re: Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You by braine(m): 9:38am On Apr 26, 2017
Just be yourself, the right man will fall in love with you.

20 Likes

Re: Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You by bumi10(m): 9:38am On Apr 26, 2017
story

1 Like

Re: Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You by rattlesnake(m): 9:39am On Apr 26, 2017
Biafra is the setbacks of Nigeria
Re: Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You by imitateMe(m): 9:39am On Apr 26, 2017
All these ones are waste of time.
Have a very round and big ass, together with a nice set of oranges in front.

3 Likes

Re: Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You by Tazdroid(m): 9:39am On Apr 26, 2017
Godlovesme521:
Once you tell me you such prick..we good to go

6 Likes

Re: Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You by Realwvn(m): 9:39am On Apr 26, 2017
Lool I just need me a woman who can wake mW up for morning devotions, support me with prayers, love our children. All these qualities you mentioned are good but secondary

15 Likes

Re: Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You by Sirheny007(m): 9:39am On Apr 26, 2017
Ladies..ladies, listen to me..
stop assuming!!! angry
Until you understand how complex a man is, do no think you have found a solution yet.
A man might fall for your stubbornness and not your obedience.

26 Likes

Re: Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You by IMASTEX: 9:40am On Apr 26, 2017
Never living by pretence is key. Just be what you are "natural". Stand for what you believe in. And a man that loves you just the way you are will be attracted. Simple!

Btw, do you know just a seep of our natural herbal tea can end that premature expulsion, weak attention and maintain healthy erectile system?
See profile for details
+2348053363999

2 Likes

Re: Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You by Fkforyou(m): 9:41am On Apr 26, 2017
I have nothing to say...Or maybe I do or may be not undecided

Crap! Let me just say it.

OP, you didn't say anything new, it's common sense, having a healthy self esteem is paramount not just to attract a date, and it applies to both genders not just ladies alone.

4 Likes

Re: Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You by Lemonade01(m): 9:42am On Apr 26, 2017
charlydamianpat:
ok.....but no girl will know my secret because am so hard and difficult to please
Its like your Bachelor membership card has PREMIUM LIFE MEMBER on it! undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You by Arewa12: 9:42am On Apr 26, 2017
I Like topic like dis

Trending and Beautiful Asymmetrical Bob Hairstyles

http://hairstyle27..com.ng/

1 Like

Re: Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You by Launcher: 9:44am On Apr 26, 2017
Op think say all men think with their brain, most men go for looks. Why do you think ladies make up now like their lived depends on it and wear fake bums & foam bras.

Ladies, just package well and don't dress too flashy or better still........

Put stickers for head with the inscription... "I need love"
Re: Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You by nairaman66(m): 9:44am On Apr 26, 2017
charlydamianpat:

Clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You by RealHaute: 9:44am On Apr 26, 2017
Safiaa talks too much. Just saying.
Re: Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 26, 2017
Why I click this post sef
Re: Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You by weedtheweeds: 9:45am On Apr 26, 2017
There is not secret to love. Love is a natural chemistry that two people come to terms with. it works when both parties understand the boundary where it connects and cut off the excess to make room for improvements and forgiveness. All these feminist ideologies to get men on their knees can only work as long as the potion or charm lasts. Just be yourself(honest to the H) and do what is right. I always believe the Bible is the best guide. It has helped me work my marriage for years.
The best advice I can ever give is, 'do not get a man to fall in love with you, get a man to stay in love with you".

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? / Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? / 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.