Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. (41084 Views)

Baby Born Without Anus In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) / Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) / Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
jboy73:
Hello, today I will be lecturing you guys how to take proper care of the anus... This post is directed to both the males and females in here.

You see, some people don't actually know the importance of their shit hole, If there was no shit hole, there wouldn't have being anything known as anal sex. Imaging if you shit from your mouth... ( yuck right?)

How to take care of our beloved anus.

1. Remember to clean your anus after a round of shit (defeacation)
You see, allowing dry pieces of shit to gum at the edges of the anus is one bad habit many people exhibit.. This in turn, transform to bad odour with great ooze if not wiped in a long while.

2. Say No to anal penetration.
The ladies think allowing guys to slide their slot in their anus instead of the v.G is one great way to avoid pregnancy during sex, I tell you, this will widen the hole of your anus and might likely make you vulnerable to diseases if you use a public latrine or a non modern toilet.

3. Always change your underwears/boxers.
Most girls can wear one panties for one week... The teenagers practice this act.. Even some guys only have one boxers.. (Shhi). Wearing one boxers/panties expose your beloved anus to disease like crocro and ass_ scratching ( Yea, scratching of the annus regularly is a disease). Try to watch and change your undies regularly.

4. Remember to wash your anuss with soap and clean water when bathing
Yes, this is one rule you must not joke with. Your anus is a precious jewel. Use soap and sponge to brush it when bathing.. This gives you that cool feeling and makes you relax in chair well.

5. Shave them off!
Yes, always shave the hairs in your anus. Some guys allow the hair in their ax to grow even longer than the hair on their head. Shaving of the hairs in your anuss tends to reduce the rate of anall scratching and anall discomfort. Buy good shaves and shave it all off.

Guys, just follow this steps and thank me later...

Of course you can always add yours.

ARE YOU FOR REAL? creating such thread in 21st century only in africa....
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Revolva(m): 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2015

The ladies think allowing guys to slide their slot in their anus instead of the v.G is one great way to avoid pregnancy during sex, I tell you, this will widen the hole of your anus and might likely make you vulnerable to diseases if you use a public latrine or a non modern toilet.

any lady dat cant do dis is not in my list..my fantasy 2015
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by ojo2010: 1:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nice one OP thank you for the information
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by jmoore(m): 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
3cycle:
The b00bs ke, cleaning the bo0bs is the duty of your partner if you're a lady. Preferably the tongue should do.
Where is jmoore?
Bia nwanyi a. Kedu ifo? Wetin concern me with this thread?
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
The level of incompetency on nairaland is a appauling. See d topic making frontpage. Shame on seun.
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Precioussilas10: 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
alberto2k:
First it was Pvssy, peniis followed and now its anus, issokay, am expecting a thread for bo0bs to pop up soon angry

*Blame it on poor quality weed* sad
lol poor quality weed?
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
"I used to eat it from the crack...until i saw a tissue by the crack... now thats nasty".
Someone sang that.
so, we re going to talk bout ass today.
tomorrow its gon be bout fart, aye??
too bad. too fvcking bad
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Precioussilas10: 2:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
AfricanApple:
this post is particularly for guys
u don start
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by keko14: 2:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
No mind dem,good write up...............
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by emitheo(m): 2:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
wicked guy....imagine using sponge to wash anus..abi d anus na Plate?
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by lyrikx(m): 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
jamex93:

wat If d mess con strong pass b pef??
Then use super glue seal dat anus...God save us from mess wey pass perf
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by zyzxx(m): 2:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
Shoutozone:
My guy, this is not nonsense. Follow the steps and share your testimony later if you are a victim of 'smelling anus'.
I don't even no maybe I it's smelling
Pls help me out, can u smell it for me ?
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by alberto2k(m): 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
Precioussilas10:
lol poor quality weed?

Yes o..

That one way abokii dey mix with cow dung grin
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Precioussilas10: 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
alberto2k:

Yes o..

That one way abokii dey mix with cow dung grin
hehaheha...when we tell dem deal with only quality weed,dem no wan hear
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by jamex93(m): 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
lyrikx:

Then use super glue seal dat anus...God save us from mess wey pass perf

lwkmd
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Tolzeal(m): 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
zyzxx:
I don't even no maybe I it's smelling
Pls help me out, can u smell it for me ?

LOL.......... shocked shocked
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
Op you dey try talk say make babe no dey drop yansh for anal again...
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by bigtt76(f): 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
I find it funny some people don't wipe their a$$ after pooo? shocked Hahaha Abasi Mbok

1 Like

Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Edigrows: 4:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nairaland, diaris is notin U won't find in d website forum LOL LOL LOL grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by deebrain(m): 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
jamex93:
What are we to do wen we mess??

say "Excuse me".
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
jboy73:
Hello, today I will be lecturing you guys how to take proper care of the anus... This post is directed to both the males and females in here.

You see, some people don't actually know the importance of their shit hole, If there was no shit hole, there wouldn't have being anything known as anal sex. Imaging if you shit from your mouth... ( yuck right?)

How to take care of our beloved anus.

1. Remember to clean your anus after a round of shit (defeacation)
You see, allowing dry pieces of shit to gum at the edges of the anus is one bad habit many people exhibit.. This in turn, transform to bad odour with great ooze if not wiped in a long while.

3. Always change your underwears/boxers.
Most girls can wear one panties for one week... The teenagers practice this act.. Even some guys only have one boxers.. (Shhi). Wearing one boxers/panties expose your beloved anus to disease like crocro and ass_ scratching ( Yea, scratching of the annus regularly is a disease). Try to watch and change your undies regularly.

4. Remember to wash your anuss with soap and clean water when bathing
Yes, this is one rule you must not joke with. Your anus is a precious jewel. Use soap and sponge to brush it when bathing.. This gives you that cool feeling and makes you relax in chair well.

5. Shave them off!
Yes, always shave the hairs in your anus. Some guys allow the hair in their ax to grow even longer than the hair on their head. Shaving of the hairs in your anuss tends to reduce the rate of anall scratching and anall discomfort. Buy good shaves and shave it all off.

Guys, just follow this steps and thank me later...

Of course you can always add yours.

Hahahah you no go kill person with your No 5
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by redsun(m): 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
Precioussilas10:
lol poor quality weed?

grin

Bush weed. Untamed. This is crazy thread,more like potty training for adults.
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by jamex93(m): 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
deebrain:

say "Excuse me".

lwkmd
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by micox: 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
dis 4 gay's naw!!!!
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Precioussilas10: 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
redsun:

grin

Bush weed. Untamed. This is crazy thread,more like potty training for adults.
hahahahaha...am not the only one standing at the observation line
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by queebeediva(f): 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
Abeg make una no kill person with laughter shuuuuuu!
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
I no fit laugh
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by creepsyme(f): 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
What kinda thread is this?
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Gorgeous58(f): 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
You go fear nah
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
#Traumatic lipsrsealed cry
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by mstik(f): 11:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
"your anus is a jewel"
lmfao
Re: How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. by AfricanApple(f): 12:44am On Feb 08, 2015
Precioussilas10:
u don start
what I do? sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother Of Five Commits Suicide In Ebonyi (Graphic Photo) / Hospital Where Dead Infants Are Kept In Nylon Bags & Boxes Busted In Kenya (Pix) / Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.