Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,363 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Interacting With Nigerian Girls: Problems Guys Face - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interacting With Nigerian Girls: Problems Guys Face (1132 Views)

Girls Problems / Tall Girls Problems / 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interacting With Nigerian Girls: Problems Guys Face by tzoracle: 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
So your walking down the street you see a pretty girl walking down and you want to approach her,then all of a sudden scenarios start to play out in your head. You envisage a situation which finally ends in your pockets being drained and you just put the thought behind you,most guys have been in such a situation only few such as the daring,the desperate and the playboys still go ahead to woo the girl,a normal guy wouldn't want any extra problem on his head. There are some mindsets which nigerian girls should change to make them more accessible
Flirting: flirting actually makes you live a longer life as proven by scientists,ladies some guys just want to play naughty whilst standing in a banking queue without wanting to ever see you again,its just a game of fun play with it,flirting actually breaks the ice in an awkward moment,rather than stand and just blow gums you can actually put your brains to exercise and flirt

Texting: if your social network with negrian girls and you've never been told K. Bro I doff my hat for u. majority of girls in nigeria text just to interract with their numerous maga's they don't pay attention to nice guys who only want someone to chat with and nothing else rather your moved to zones.

Oral discussions: crack up discussions on things other than entertainment or the likes with a girl on the bus and your likely to get the mind your business look. You never know who you might meet,an employer,a business financer etc

This is not applicable to all nigerian girls,their are the amazing ones. Its just that the majority are very snobby and mean,pls be more friendly not all guys want to 69 you.
Re: Interacting With Nigerian Girls: Problems Guys Face by DeeBoiyy: 11:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
Lmao @doff my heart for you grin nigga, how d'you intend doing that? undecided
Re: Interacting With Nigerian Girls: Problems Guys Face by tzoracle: 11:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
Steal pharrel's
Re: Interacting With Nigerian Girls: Problems Guys Face by sheddo619(m): 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
It all boils down to having the money then u won't have problem with the aforemention
Re: Interacting With Nigerian Girls: Problems Guys Face by tzoracle: 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
sheddo619:
If u get moni u no go get any problem @ o.p

I don't do shallow girls
Re: Interacting With Nigerian Girls: Problems Guys Face by sheddo619(m): 11:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
tzoracle:

I don't do shallow girls
no one here is telling to go for girl of such clibre but money gives u an edge
Re: Interacting With Nigerian Girls: Problems Guys Face by sheddo619(m): 11:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
tzoracle:

I don't do shallow girls
no one here is telling u to go for girls of such clibre but money gives u an edge
Re: Interacting With Nigerian Girls: Problems Guys Face by tzoracle: 11:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
sheddo619:
no one here is telling u to go for girls of such clibre but money gives u an edge

No it doesn't,ur I.q does
Re: Interacting With Nigerian Girls: Problems Guys Face by Ezibless: 1:16am On Jan 23, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
Lmao @doff my heart for you grin nigga, how d'you intend doing that? undecided

A real subtle way of trying to tell the OP that's it's ''hat'' and not''heart''
Re: Interacting With Nigerian Girls: Problems Guys Face by DeeBoiyy: 6:31am On Jan 23, 2015
I don't know if i came off rude. But one shouldn't use words or expressions one isn't familliar with or sure of the meaning.
Ezibless:

A real subtle way of trying to tell the OP that's it's ''hat'' and not''heart''
Re: Interacting With Nigerian Girls: Problems Guys Face by Ezibless: 8:35am On Jan 23, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
I don't know if i came off rude. But one shouldn't use words or expressions one isn't familliar with or sure of the meaning.

yea,you're right.

Plus, @bolded,i think socheesy

Oya,go buy cow for apologygrin
Re: Interacting With Nigerian Girls: Problems Guys Face by DeeBoiyy: 11:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ezibless:

yea,you're right.

Plus, @bolded,i think socheesy

Oya,go buy cow for apologygrin
a cow? shocked

well ok, give me part of the money needed to buy one tongue

(1) (Reply)

E-romance, E-love, EEEEEEEEE. E-world. Must Read. / What Is Your Opinion? / My Boyfriend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Rejected The Recharge He Sent To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.