Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,806 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" (31688 Views)

Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians / SAINTS OR SINNERS: 21 Facts About Buharis 21 Ministerial Nominees / Forget The Noise By APC, PDP – Agbakoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Faraidi(m): 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
bsolo1:
The National Publicity Secetary of the All Progressive Congress,APC,chief Lai Muhammed has described the statement of by Fani Kayode that Gen.Muhammadu Buhari should be stripped off his millitary status and privileges for joining the army with fake credentials as laughable.

Fani had during a press conference said that Buhari should also be disqualified from the forthcoming presidential election over inability to present his original credentials.

Reacting to Fani's assertion while speaking as a guest on channels TV's Sunrise Daily, the APC's spokesman explained that after buhari was overthrown in 1985, his house was ransacked and his documents were either stolen or burnt.

According to him, upon his (Buhari) return from exile, he sworn an affidavit to show that his results were missing.

"This happened long ago. He was a former Head of State and i don't think he's going to look for job anywhere where they would ask him to bring his original credentials. He swore an affidavit and he tendered it when he contested for presidency in 2003, 2007, and 2011 respectively. So what is the noise about Buhari's credentials?

"I also graduated from school over 53 years ago and i don't think i can find my WASC certificate. I think Buhari should be pardoned if he cannot produce his certificates."

When reminded that the Electoral Act was amended in 2010, Mohammed responded that Buhari used same affidavit to contest in 2011 without controversy.

He claimed that PDP leaders were jittery because of the support Buhari was getting from Nigerians.

"I think Femi is too fast.Why is he jittery? PDP is afraid because there's no way they could win the presidential election next month." he added.

Source: www.dailypost.ng/?p=214244&wt=2
God punish that lie lie mohammed.GEJ for ever!
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by elklehamite(m): 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
I THINK IT'S RIGHT TIME FOR D GOVT. OF NAIJA TO APOLOGISE TO HND HOLDERS IN THIS COUNTRY FOR DISCRIMINATING AGAINST THEM. WHEREAS FSLC/WASC CAN BE HEAD OF STATE IN NAIJA, HND HOLDERS ARE NEVA ALLOWED TO REACH D PEAK OF THEIR CAREER. WHAT AN INSULT IN NAIJA?
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by rhames(m): 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
bsolo1:
The National Publicity Secetary of the All Progressive Congress,APC,chief Lai Muhammed has described the statement of by Fani Kayode that Gen.Muhammadu Buhari should be stripped off his millitary status and privileges for joining the army with fake credentials as laughable.

Fani had during a press conference said that Buhari should also be disqualified from the forthcoming presidential election over inability to present his original credentials.

Reacting to Fani's assertion while speaking as a guest on channels TV's Sunrise Daily, the APC's spokesman explained that after buhari was overthrown in 1985, his house was ransacked and his documents were either stolen or burnt.

According to him, upon his (Buhari) return from exile, he sworn an affidavit to show that his results were missing.

"This happened long ago. He was a former Head of State and i don't think he's going to look for job anywhere where they would ask him to bring his original credentials. He swore an affidavit and he tendered it when he contested for presidency in 2003, 2007, and 2011 respectively. So what is the noise about Buhari's credentials?

"I also graduated from school over 53 years ago and i don't think i can find my WASC certificate. I think Buhari should be pardoned if he cannot produce his certificates."

When reminded that the Electoral Act was amended in 2010, Mohammed responded that Buhari used same affidavit to contest in 2011 without controversy.

He claimed that PDP leaders were jittery because of the support Buhari was getting from Nigerians.

"I think Femi is too fast.Why is he jittery? PDP is afraid because there's no way they could win the presidential election next month." he added.

Source: www.dailypost.ng/?p=214244&wt=2

FFK and Lai Mohammed. Discussing Amala politics since 1900.
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by derecho(m): 12:25am On Jan 24, 2015
SuperModerator:
Nigerians, the greatest comedy in the world is to be aired on January 29th, when Pastor Osinbanjo will take on Sambo on the vice presidential debate grin

Nigerians, don't miss out
Bros you think say na Law questions dem go ask dem? i know prof is very intelligent but you may be shocked.Ribadu and BUHARI (in the last debate)readily comes to mind.
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by tswitch: 1:08am On Jan 24, 2015
"Pardoned for not having his certificate"?
Jaw drops!
Are you saying it was damaged, lost or misplaced by gross ineptitude?
Is it no more with IBB?
How can one lose a certificate but remember an examination number of over 50 years?
Okay we agree.We the electorates and law abiding citizens pardon him for losing his certificate.
Good news!
Even though Buhari has lost it,it can be found-we are waiting for Cambridge to do the needful and produce his records if any.
I am sure any Buhari followers crying change with at least a JSSCE education can see Mr Intergrity their purported "messiah" is nothing but a ratty fraud who has been cornered and exposed for what he is.

Buhari is a loose cannon ball on APC sinking ship and we know what APC needs to do to keep afloat.............
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by creepsyme(f): 7:02am On Jan 24, 2015
This certificate saga is an unnecessary jamboree, I really wish I have the power to control d minds of nigerians neither to vote for GMB or GEJ let both loose and a neutral person be voted for frm a party dats is not popular.
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by holatin(m): 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
jingh:
what do lai Muhammed expect when money has been given to people to spread lie and change peoples mind
.....MONEY CAN CORRUPT ANYBODY as Holatin dey talk, pastor,politician, site owner e.g (...........,) police,prophet etc

But God don choose buhari, there is nothing anyone can do about it.

buhari for president
#buhari4change
5 million likes for you
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by ojosegun2011(m): 1:55am On Mar 04, 2015
Same old lie and untenable defense. Nobody is asking for any burnt or unburnt copy of never-existing certificate, all we want to know is the school, year and the exam number. With Lai Mohammed's story of GMB's house being ransacked only God knows which of the fabricated stories we can follow. Meanwhile, a law is a law. GMB should be disqualified and not pardoned. There is no ignorance in law. False affidavit is perjury and a culpable crime.
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by mpire: 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
mpire:

Are you sure that nonentity passed? Because if he actually graduated high school, he shouldn't be this stupid as a presient. Homer Simpson would have performed much better in Aso rock than this blind bat. I'm not surprised some of you clowns really believe he's the best thing since slice bread. This Burahi produce your certificate is really getting boring; you iidiots have to come up with something else because that doesn't seem to be working; I'm suggesting..."Buhari is a Ghanian" or something.

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by mpire: 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
[quote author=mpire post=57481837][/quote].
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by mpire: 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
[quote author=mpire post=57481837][/quote]

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by mpire: 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2017

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by mpire: 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2017

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by mpire: 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
mpire:

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by mpire: 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
mpire:

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by mpire: 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
mpire:

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by mpire: 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
mpire:

aaa

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by mpire: 3:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
mpire:

aaa

a

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by mpire: 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
mpire:

a
ss

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by mpire: 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2017

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by mpire: 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
mpire:

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by mpire: 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
mpire:

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by mpire: 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2017

aaaaaaaaa

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by mpire: 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
mpire:

aaaaa

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by mpire: 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
mpire:

adfafasdf

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by mpire: 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2017

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by mpire: 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2017

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by mpire: 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
[quote author=mpire post=59598401][/quote]

z

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by mpire: 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
mpire:

z

MM

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by mpire: 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
mpire:

MM

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by mpire: 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
mpire:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa / Presidency, Defence Headquarters Under Pressure To Hire Military Contractors / I Will End Sit-At-Home In Anambra From Today - Ifeanyi Ubah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.