Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

After Accepting Her Condition, She Disagrees With Mine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Accepting Her Condition, She Disagrees With Mine (2014 Views)

Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal / What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex / Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Accepting Her Condition, She Disagrees With Mine by SPINA101(m): 6:47am On Jan 23, 2015
I ASKED A GIRL FOR A
RELATIONSHIP LAST NITE AND SHE
ACCEPTED WITH ONE
CONDITION WE WILL NOT
HAVE SEX THAT SHE MADE A
VOW WITH GOD THAT HER
VIRGINITY IS MEANT FOR
HER HUSBAND WHICH HAPPENS NOT TO BE
SEGUN I ACCEPTED
HER CONDITION WITH ALL
MY HEART AND GAVE HER MY
OWN THAT I WILL NEVER
SPEND ANY KOBO ON HER BCOZ
I MADE A VOW WITH GOD
THAT I WILL NEVER SPEND
MY MONEY ON ANY GIRL
EXCEPT MY WIFE, SHE NOW
SHOUTED THAT AM A VERY
WICKED MAN,
PLEASE AM I WICKED?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After Accepting Her Condition, She Disagrees With Mine by Raiders: 7:01am On Jan 23, 2015
fail game
Re: After Accepting Her Condition, She Disagrees With Mine by jamex93(m): 7:22am On Jan 23, 2015
Bros u cruel oo.... grin
Re: After Accepting Her Condition, She Disagrees With Mine by Tymax(m): 7:24am On Jan 23, 2015
Gals trying to equate beauty/gender to money. grin
Re: After Accepting Her Condition, She Disagrees With Mine by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 23, 2015
[size=80pt]lols[/size]
Re: After Accepting Her Condition, She Disagrees With Mine by Hazardd(m): 7:40am On Jan 23, 2015
na 50:50 grin
Re: After Accepting Her Condition, She Disagrees With Mine by lordvictor(m): 7:43am On Jan 23, 2015
All they want is to reap where they did not sow os labour
Re: After Accepting Her Condition, She Disagrees With Mine by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 23, 2015
bros u r not wicked jor. infact ur head is there. she's a virgin n us probably still young n not yet ready for marriage. here's what they normally do. they will be with u, chop on val, chop on her bday, plus all d small small gifts n outings. infact u go spend tire. then after a few months u won't be able to take it again. smooching go tire u. u will want straff. them she will break up n remind u of ur former promise. anyway u guys were never going to get married before sef. she's still far from that stage. after d break-up u will still keep in touch n then one day u will hear that she has started dating one big guy. n the u will hear that she has started fuxking. if u r still in touch n u ask her what happened she will just laff it off n say she was still a kid when she was with u jare. n u lose at the end.

keep this in mind; all girls pass thru this stage of "no sex. I'm waiting for my husband". even after they start they still go thru another stage of "I'm not a Virgin but I don't wan to have sex again."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Accepting Her Condition, She Disagrees With Mine by LEJJ(m): 8:09am On Jan 23, 2015
Prixus:
bros u r not wicked jor. infact ur head is there. she's a virgin n us probably still young n not yet ready for marriage. here's what they normally do. they will be with u, chop on val, chop on her bday, plus all d small small gifts n outings. infact u go spend tire. then after a few months u won't be able to take it again. smooching go tire u. u will want straff. them she will break up n remind u of ur former promise. anyway u guys were never going to get married before sef. she's still far from that stage. after d break-up u will still keep in touch n then one day u will hear that she has started dating one big guy. n the u will hear that she has started fuxking. if u r still in touch n u ask her what happened she will just laff it off n say she was still a kid when she was with u jare. n u lose at the end.

keep this in mind; all girls pass thru this stage of "no sex. I'm waiting for my husband". even after they start they still go thru another stage of "I'm not a Virgin but I don't wan to have sex again."

u just said it all
Re: After Accepting Her Condition, She Disagrees With Mine by nairarenthome: 8:32am On Jan 23, 2015
SPINA101:

I ASKED A GIRL FOR A
ACCEPTED WITH ONE
CONDITION WE WILL NOT
HAVE SEX THAT SHE MADE A
VOW WITH GOD THAT HER
VIRGINITY IS MEANT FOR
SEGUN I ACCEPTED
HER CONDITION WITH ALL
MY HEART AND GAVE HER MY
OWN THAT I WILL NEVER
I MADE A VOW WITH GOD
THAT I WILL NEVER SPEND
MY MONEY ON ANY GIRL
EXCEPT MY WIFE, SHE NOW
SHOUTED THAT AM A VERY
WICKED MAN,
PLEASE AM I WICKED?

Nice gamme.
Re: After Accepting Her Condition, She Disagrees With Mine by justmag(m): 8:37am On Jan 23, 2015
Maaaa Niggaaa!! grin (Denzel Washington voice! )
Re: After Accepting Her Condition, She Disagrees With Mine by Maamin(m): 9:24am On Jan 23, 2015
These are my type of dudes.. grin..this is 21st century. No time to be a liability or maga for anyone plus bad belle is allowed

1 Like

Re: After Accepting Her Condition, She Disagrees With Mine by twerkjack: 9:29am On Jan 23, 2015
STINGY angry
Re: After Accepting Her Condition, She Disagrees With Mine by naijaboiy: 9:50am On Jan 23, 2015
twerkjack:
STINGY angry
Shut Up! undecided

3 Likes

Re: After Accepting Her Condition, She Disagrees With Mine by naijaboiy: 9:51am On Jan 23, 2015
Guy naso jare...50:50

No victor no vanquished grin

1 Like

Re: After Accepting Her Condition, She Disagrees With Mine by falconey(m): 9:52am On Jan 23, 2015
twerkjack:
STINGY angry
you work money for him hand?
Re: After Accepting Her Condition, She Disagrees With Mine by laidian(m): 9:55am On Jan 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

Shut Up! undecided

shut up ke? abi she should shut down!
Re: After Accepting Her Condition, She Disagrees With Mine by naijaboiy: 9:58am On Jan 23, 2015
laidian:

shut up ke? abi she should shut down!
Lol anyone...
Re: After Accepting Her Condition, She Disagrees With Mine by Dharhe(m): 10:26am On Jan 23, 2015
Bros u be arsene wenger? grin
Re: After Accepting Her Condition, She Disagrees With Mine by SPINA101(m): 10:38am On Jan 23, 2015
Dharhe:
Bros u be arsene wenger? grin
lolzzzz w
Re: After Accepting Her Condition, She Disagrees With Mine by Sunymoore(m): 10:38am On Jan 23, 2015
These hoes aint loyal... No primarital sex, huh? Ok. No premarital spending

1 Like

Re: After Accepting Her Condition, She Disagrees With Mine by nonomirac(m): 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
That's my guy , who does she think she wants to fool
Re: After Accepting Her Condition, She Disagrees With Mine by sexymoma(f): 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
I wonder what would have happened if joseph was nowadays guys
I guess he s gonna tell the angel that " angel gab u sef reason am na.. something wey i nor do wey u come say make i marry am wid holy spirit belle''...
Re: After Accepting Her Condition, She Disagrees With Mine by missSouthAfrica(f): 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
looooooooool
SPINA101:

I ASKED A GIRL FOR A
ACCEPTED WITH ONE
CONDITION WE WILL NOT
HAVE SEX THAT SHE MADE A
VOW WITH GOD THAT HER
VIRGINITY IS MEANT FOR
SEGUN I ACCEPTED
HER CONDITION WITH ALL
MY HEART AND GAVE HER MY
OWN THAT I WILL NEVER
I MADE A VOW WITH GOD
THAT I WILL NEVER SPEND
MY MONEY ON ANY GIRL
EXCEPT MY WIFE, SHE NOW
SHOUTED THAT AM A VERY
WICKED MAN,
PLEASE AM I WICKED?
Re: After Accepting Her Condition, She Disagrees With Mine by missSouthAfrica(f): 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
i don die looool
Sunymoore:
These hoes aint loyal... No primarital sex, huh? Ok. No premarital spending
Re: After Accepting Her Condition, She Disagrees With Mine by cyprianlah(m): 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
missSouthAfrica:
i don die looool

Yea! Dats hw smart guys roll grin
Re: After Accepting Her Condition, She Disagrees With Mine by phemolisti(m): 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
Re: After Accepting Her Condition, She Disagrees With Mine by phemolisti(m): 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
SPINA101:

I ACCEPTED
HER CONDITION WITH ALL
MY HEART AND GAVE HER MY
OWN THAT I WILL NEVER
I MADE A VOW WITH GOD
THAT I WILL NEVER SPEND
MY MONEY ON ANY GIRL
EXCEPT MY WIFE, SHE NOW
SHOUTED THAT AM A VERY
WICKED MAN,
PLEASE AM I WICKED?

hahahaha c woman

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Who Would You Go For Mum Or Daughter?? / Ladies How Do You React In A Situation Like This? / Must Read!!!!! Is America Turning To Sodom And Gommorah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.