Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal (67663 Views)

Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by ObiOmaMu: 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
According to the Twitter user who shared the photo, a guy presented this car to his girlfriend for saying yes at Moremi hall in UNILAG.

See the smiles on the faces of those ladies. They are wishing!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/08/man-gifts-girlfriend-car-for-accepting.html

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by WilliamsChelster(m): 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
angry

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Luckylife(m): 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
Can that car worth all the girls that stood there saying YES!YES!! Till the guy show back.
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
Pointless, I wouldn't buy my lady a car for saying yes, kinda stupid like she some goddess you worship, but I can buy her a car for her to move around with when she most likely needs it, like when she is pregnant with my child, she deserves some extra comfort, not for some dumb reason, for the records I know my lady don't need me to get her a car, very independent hardworking lady, she can get herself one!

343 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by ThuGnificenX: 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
This is stupidity o... I hope she'll stay if u eventually become broke... Some ladies are there for the benefit, take that away and you'll have garbage in ur hands...

That gift will be more appreciated during ur 5th anniversary not for saying # yes.....

She's a unilag babe,,, all u need is to charm them with materials.

220 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by finalboss(m): 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
rubbish. . they dnt deserve it

14 Likes

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Doublyu(m): 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
what can i say? i dont want to say anytn bad other than congrats to her...

but Baba God... biko pik my call na.

13 Likes

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
Bunch Of Hungry Gold-diggers. angry

111 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by aninexzy(m): 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
WilliamsChelster:
angry
good for the guy and girl
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Francon(f): 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
Congratulations to them. I tap into the unmerited favour. Amen

Proverbs 31:

10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.

12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by dadaha: 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
Why would this girl show off MY car undecided
I'm taking it back angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by ceda99: 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
Kk
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
The Lady's Pucci must be Gucci

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by investnotspend: 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
Omo this economy no touch some people o , I thought they said it's everybody that is feeling this our present economy ? This one de buy car for just saying yes , what if he now finally puts a ring to it nko ?

26 Likes

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by HungerBAD: 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
Unilag girl?

7 Likes

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by bayinq25(m): 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
According to the Twitter user who shared the photo, a guy presented this car to his girlfriend for saying yes at Moremi hall in UNILAG.

See the smiles on the faces of those ladies. They are wishing!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/08/man-gifts-girlfriend-car-for-accepting.html

We can all see the reason she said "Hell YEAH!!!!!"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by oluwasegun007(m): 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
Dat guy don activate Beef inside Hall.... grin grin grin

Congrats to the Babe

12 Likes

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by NwaNimo1(m): 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
Wonderful....

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nairadays: 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
Oga vehicle purchaser, the yes rewarder, better be careful, like someone said, she'll use the car and carry her original school boyfriend.

Anyway, incase that happens, please learn from what this father did and since they're both red red vehicles. grin

An angry dad allegedly crushed his daughter’s beautiful £10,000 Audi with a mechanical digger after catching her in it with a boy. The daughter is also in school.

http://www.nairadays.com/2016/08/26/for-having-a-boy-in-the-car-a-father-crushes-his-daughters-audi/

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by x6blade(m): 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
She'll use the car to pick up her "main" boyfriend if u know what I mean grin

32 Likes

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by drightguy(m): 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
Where EFCC, I want you to prob that man...haba this buhari time?

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by abokibuhari: 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
devil punish buhari

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Gflat: 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lol... All these olosho

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by adaksbullet: 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
Op his lied angry
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by nzedon50(m): 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
smh
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
[size=18pt]Mumu Guy[/size] sad

Toto wey go get minimum of 5 guys wey dey penetrate am na him this one buy car ontop. The day he reads her whatsapp chat will be the day he will know these hoes ain't loyal. I can never buy a Nigerian girl a wheelchair talkless of a car. The biitch probably said yes to him for been a perfect mugun. Too many woman wrappers these days. undecided

#Teamforeigngirls cool

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by DozieInc(m): 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
His money though...make them jollof.
I know some really pretty girls in my neighborhood that deserve these treats.

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Khutie: 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
Ain't my headache whr d dude gets his Benjamin's from buh my prayer is that all hardworking guys on this forum gonna make it in life and do more than this for the woman they love... that's my prayer for y'all. Amen

143 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Daniel058(m): 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
Help /quote me on how to sub to airtel trybe night plan

Thank you biko
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by holluphemydavid(m): 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
Pray d guy shudnt regret dat sha

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Charles4075(m): 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
Waiting for dem ladies to storm this thread with the word-- ''Awww, so cute''

Cute my foot

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) / When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) / Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.