Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,474 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions (37842 Views)

Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode / It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun / Buhari doesn't need certificate - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Buhari just shot himself on the foot. He failed to realise that one single lie can lead to a chain reaction of multiple lies. He has definitely lost his integrity. We need to see his certificate.

[size=25pt]#BuhariShowYourCertificate[/size]

I gez u have taken this too far by giving yourself undue headache.

Buhari has given his wasc no.Why don't u go to Cambridge and verify.Its as simple as that.

Go to Cambridge and verify the wasc no and the results.

Else you should quietly go and relax in the beer parlor.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by tete7000(m): 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
ORACLE1975:
Do u trust yourself?

Yes, I trust myself but I am really bothered when people speak so much with certainty about what God will do as if they and God always hold one on one conversation. Just like you were trying to speak the mind of God in your post.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by ORACLE1975(m): 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
tete7000:

Yes, I trust myself but I am really bothered when people speak so much with certainty about what God will do as if they and God always hold one on one conversation. Just like you were trying to speak the mind of God in your post.
My friend it FAITH.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by johnnyblakes(m): 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
ORACLE1975:
It take's more than a crown to become a KING...The people love GMB because thy beleave in him not because is education when GOD choose DAVID to lead saul seek for his life but everyone know the story,GOD have given us change and that change is in nigeria to stay permanet by GOD grace.
buhari need to tell us reasons why boko haram choosed him as their spokesman in their negociation with the fed govnmnt,until then I say no to him

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by johnnyblakes(m): 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kenai:

This is NOT "other people's matter".
This is a MAN who wants to be president of my country.
This is a MAN who says he wishes to fight corruption and uphold the MORAL and ETHICAL structure of the country!
This is a man whose policies are meant to affect the lives of over 170 million people!
So, is it a crime to simply demand he comes to equity with clean hands?
Would it be wise to crown a man who turns out to become the very thing he's sworn to fight?
This is NOT "other people's matter". This is MY matter, YOUR matter and EVERYBODY ELSE'S!
guy I willingly give u my dinner,takam.I lov dat answer

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by free13: 11:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
Failbuhari......... grin

ShowYourCertificate:
Buhari just shot himself on the foot. He failed to realise that one single lie can lead to a chain reaction of multiple lies. He has definitely lost his integrity. We need to see his certificate.

[size=25pt]#BuhariShowYourCertificate[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Skillz02(m): 12:03am On Jan 24, 2015
Mogidi:
Should Buhari win, how do you advice young children to face their studies when they know their president is semi literate?
[size=15pt]Check out GEJ's impressive CV[/size], Obama would even be envious.

GEJ passed mathematics o (apologies to General Buhari)
grin grin grin
Upon all his educational background he still don't know that stealing is corruption undecided

GMB carry go jare,,,
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by chosen04(f): 5:54am On Jan 24, 2015
......But seriously asking, how can BUHARI that said that ABACHA never STOLE fight corruption? Its seems notherners don't steal as far as he is concerned?..........Worse stil, do we all know that he steal maintains that stand that ABACHA never stole till date?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by ORACLE1975(m): 6:50am On Jan 24, 2015
johnnyblakes:
buhari need to tell us reasons why boko haram choosed him as their spokesman in their negociation with the fed govnmnt,until then I say no to him
clueless u are.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Validated: 7:40am On Jan 24, 2015
If this is Buhari' certificate, I advocate PDP massively rig the elections and let all hell be let loose. If people who want to lead cannot do the right thing, then the PDP can as well scuttle the process. I have said it before that if Buhari does not provide his certificates, GEJ and PDP should neither allow free and fair elections. NOTHING GO HAPPEN!!! WORSE CASE APC WILL MOBILISE SAVE NIGERIA AND THE MILITARY WILL DISPERSE THEM WITHIN A WEEK.WHAT NONSENSE!!!

To all those shouting sai Buhari, please ask your Buhari to demand his certificates from WAEC of Cambridge or wherever. Not one forged piece of paper. We do not need the court to handle this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by abuRevelatus(m): 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
In 1967, Nigeria started a three year long civil war
that killed millions simply because a semi-illiterate Head of State signed an agreement he didn't understand only to reject it when it was
explained to him. Today some people want to
give us a president who cannot spell his own
name correctly on his fake certificate! How many
will such a man unwittingly kill by signing a
"fafer" he cannot read?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by FRCS(m): 7:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
Search & win! Search & win!! Search & win !!!
Search for Buhari's certificate & win $10000000 once found.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo) / Officer Returns To God After Successful Assignment Against Boko Haram - Pics / John Kerry Carries Buhari’s Anti-corruption Campaign To Davos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.