Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions (37847 Views)

Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode / It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun / Buhari doesn't need certificate - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 23, 2015
Having seen the spread sheet, I am convinced!

No need for Martha or Mathias.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Francon(f): 9:01am On Jan 23, 2015
This fight should just stop
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Francon(f): 9:02am On Jan 23, 2015
Minimum requirements for a graduate job in Nigeria is 2.1 yet minimum requirements for a political post is WASSCE. What a country!

14 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Sharon6(f): 9:02am On Jan 23, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 23, 2015
Francon:

You missed! Cheiya tongue tongue
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by KanwuliaJara: 9:04am On Jan 23, 2015
This certificate matter don taya me sef!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 23, 2015
All the APC supporters on Nairaland have failed to address my concern about the released result sheet. Take a look at this sheet, even a secondary school boy can clearly see that the names were imposed on the sheet evidenced by the disjointed lines. This is a case of forgery.

Why did the school have to forge this result sheet for bokobinhari? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Not to worry because come next month, we will send buhari back to the smabisa forests where he truly belongs to meet with his brother shekau and others from Futa Jalon. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Eastherbunny(m): 9:05am On Jan 23, 2015
Sometimes I wonder if this man no contest for 2011.
Is it because pdp knows he has a good chance now that they are making all this noise.

BTW GMB produce your result.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Jesuspikin87(m): 9:07am On Jan 23, 2015
IF YOU FEEL AGGRIEVED, SIMPLY GO TO COURT! #
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by deejayterabyte(m): 9:07am On Jan 23, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Buhari just shot himself on the foot. He failed to realise that one single lie can lead to a chain reaction of multiple lies. He has definitely lost his integrity. We need to see his certificate.

[size=25pt]#BuhariShowYourCertificate[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by eedriyz(m): 9:08am On Jan 23, 2015
Hug transformer if you can't go to court
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Firefire(m): 9:10am On Jan 23, 2015
[size=15pt]Buhari the fraudster [/size]grin

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by cytellProperty: 9:10am On Jan 23, 2015
Why is it that we base our judgement on sentiments and ethnic colouration rather than on principles. if any person has erred, be it PDP or APC, the person needs to account for his actions and prove him/herself. This is really a shame for someone that wants to rule us. Like someone rightly said, he may go away with this, what about you and i, imagine you applied for a job and with this mess? I bet you the next thing is jail.
WisdomFlakes:
PDP and Jona have lost ALL hope of winning this election based on their Principal's performance, so they would rather waste our time on trivialities.

Insiders within Jonathan's gov't and campaign team have intimated him of the SOBERING likelihood of his losing this elections hence the team is CLEARLY in PANIC MODE.

Buhari's victory at the polls is a fait accompli, and it's simply too late to change that.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Truckpusher(m): 9:11am On Jan 23, 2015
People fail to understand that once you lie once, you would need a whole lots of lies to cover up for each lie lied before.

OYA O ,BUHARI SHOW US YOUR CERTIFICATE BEFORE YOU PITE KWOROFSHION ELSE PULL OVER grin

11 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by DeviIhimself: 9:12am On Jan 23, 2015
Dannyset:
Thank u for ur paid observation. Can we now move on from here?
Next pls.........

We can't let it rest till Buhari dies of hbp

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 23, 2015
Buhari certificate saga continues

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 23, 2015
Francon:
Minimum requirements for a graduate job in Nigeria is 2.1 yet minimum requirements for a political post is WASSCE. What a country!

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by diasporaman(m): 9:15am On Jan 23, 2015
#BUHARI HAS SHOWN HIS CERTIFICATE

finito

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by AllBusiness(m): 9:16am On Jan 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by dunkem21(m): 9:16am On Jan 23, 2015
I took me time to read. Let me read again for the 7th time before making a comment.

Game over!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Mamaflex(f): 9:16am On Jan 23, 2015
It must be Ehidu of AIT/political platform that wrote this crap. undecided

Buhari all the way.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Firefire(m): 9:16am On Jan 23, 2015
Francon:
[[size=18pt]b]Minimum requirements for a graduate job in Nigeria is 2.1 yet minimum requirements for a political post is WASSCE. What a country[/b]![/size]

And even the minimum someone is still forging - What a 'CHANGE'?

18 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 23, 2015
Chai, who will save buhari now?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by eaglechild: 9:18am On Jan 23, 2015
My question is this: Is this how the APC federal government would fight corruption, if the party forms the national government? How do we trust that APC would do what it’s promising now that the party thinks that its presidential candidate is above scrutiny and, therefore, does not owe Nigerian an explanation about his certificate? How do we trust APC to do the needful, in the true sense of it, if the party thinks that an issue not raised or addressed in the past should not ever come up?

Food for thought

Vote wisely

GEJ till 2019!

14 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by AllBusiness(m): 9:18am On Jan 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
All the APC supporters on Nairaland have failed to address my concern about the released result sheet. Take a look at this sheet, even a secondary school boy can clearly see that the names were imposed on the sheet evidenced by the disjointed lines. This is a case of forgery.

Why did the school have to forge this result sheet for bokobinhari? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Not to worry because come next month, we will send buhari back to the smabisa forests where he truly belongs to meet with his brother shekau and others from Futa Jalon. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Story

GO TO COURT

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by clemz88(m): 9:19am On Jan 23, 2015
PDP till APC changes their name .

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Bifwoli: 9:20am On Jan 23, 2015
This 1st class honors in APCademic dishonesty aka FailBuhari.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by signz: 9:20am On Jan 23, 2015
"[/b]I was sorry for Buhari on two scores. One, he’s suddenly having a taste of the bitter medicine, which his political party, APC, loves to give his opponent, President Goodluck Jonathan[b]".

I was telling someone the other day that if it was GEJ that had this certificate problem, we would have been seeing a paid advertorial on CNN, BBC, Aljazeera, etc on a daily basis. I don't even want to talk about our local print media, Time international magazine will even carry it on its front page.

When it comes to propaganda, PDP still dey learn

14 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by An2elect2(f): 9:20am On Jan 23, 2015
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Settles For Ambode, Despite Aregbesola’s Plot - ThisDay / Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] / UNIMAID Final Year Student Killed By Boko Haram In Borno. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.