Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions (37840 Views)

Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode / It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun / Buhari doesn't need certificate - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Kenai: 10:30am On Jan 23, 2015
jorlons:
I saw one lunatic kenai's post with ur comment quoted. Don't listen to those coniving deceitful thieves with no atom of integrity in them. If APC is not good I can tell you PDP is not any better. Vote wisely make your own choice. grin welcome to politics section by the way grin

I'm not even surprised at this obtuse post from an APC lapdog.
It is the typical APC style of resorting to insults when they can't argue out their views on the internet, just like their largely illiterate members up north resort to violence when they lose elections, and start killing innocent people.
Uneducated, disgusting and barbaric savages, both online and offline.
Are you talking about integrity when your party leader Tinubu is a well known certificate forger with Oluwole and TORONTO degrees? I laugh at you! grin
Well, you can only fool your fellow motor park thugs.

Good day.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:30am On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=AmucheJane post=30049784]Can't he go to WAEC office and get one since he has his WAEC number or even browse it out as an evidence or is it not in the Internet? /quote] Did u do waec @ all? waec dont issue certificate twice ok. In terms of school certificate exams, weac doesnt deal with students but schools where d exam is done. Go check waec website man.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by dunkem21(m): 10:31am On Jan 23, 2015
elantraceey:

Are you sure you're not drunk? undecided

Don't you understand sarcasm. Apologize sharply.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by olami234lekan(m): 10:34am On Jan 23, 2015
Mogidi:
Should Buhari win, how do you advice young children to face their studies when they know their president is semi illiterate?
[size=15pt]Check out GEJ's impressive CV[/size], Obama would even be envious.

GEJ passed mathematics o (apologies to General Buhari)
grin grin grin

semi illiterate, really! boy you need to go back to school. apply to your PhD President without thesis
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by walecom4u: 10:34am On Jan 23, 2015
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by elantraceey(f): 10:34am On Jan 23, 2015
dunkem21:

Don't you understand sarcasm. Apologize sharply.

Well i didn't understand yours either.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by chemali: 10:34am On Jan 23, 2015
Those were my words in this column two weeks ago in an article titled: Like a Punch in The Face) and I’ll like to tender my unreserved apology to Mr. President for painting such a wrong picture of who he is. Wrong, not in the sense of being incorrect, but rather in the sense of being incomplete. Incomplete in the sense that I forgot to add that he is also a liar, a very good one, a divisive tactician and an evil genius. On Tuesday May 29th, instead of giving an honest account of his one year in office, Mr. President embarked on a campaign of lies and falsehood that would make even the devil clap in admiration, and to cover his tracks, he announced that the University of Lagos (UNILAG) would now be known and referred to as the Moshood Abiola University, Lagos (MAUL) in honour of late Chief MKO Abiola, an icon of democracy and winner of the annulled June 12 1993 Presidential election.
This undemocratic and diversionary announcement has expectedly generated a lot of controversies, and has ultimately distracted us from scrutinizing the falsehood that permeated that day’s broadcast and indeed critically assess the President’s achievements, or lack of, in the past one year. As a teacher however, giving my students a report of their academic performances at the end of every term/session is an essential part of my job, and one that I don’t joke with. As such, I refuse to be distracted by that new track on Jonathan’s National Distraction Album and choose to focus on his performance in office in the past one year. So Mr. President, here is your report card.

This is Jonathan stock in trade. Distract the world to deflect attention from his non-performance. It's sad that Nigerians will keep dancing to the music on his national distraction album. Buhari certificate is a non issue. Is Jonathan worth another 4 years in 2015? Hell no!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by 2kris(m): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2015
prettyjo:
the way some people carries other people's matter on their head amazes me.

#modified#
I welcome myself to the politics section,where bashing is the order of the day....who cares??
oya start
yes i will start y will u say such.dont u knw if buhari pulls these off the next generation will be like...i think gen buhari no go school yet him become president so y do i care about school. So imagin a society were such ideology exist babe just relax rethink wetin u typ
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 23, 2015
Naija, good day. To some of my readers who advised me to stop posting for some months, I am very sorry for this very short piece. I wonder if I can stop for too long.

Firstly, I symphatise with FFK (Femi Fani-power) on this humiliated job he was forced to accept by intimidation and frustration with nobody to help. Even OBJ neglected him and nobody to help. The last resort is to join the group that lack zeal and vision. He was harassed and embarrassed by EFCC under Jonathan while Stella Oduah and large fraud are taking place in every sector of the economy. This finally made him to join GEJ train and the EFCC dropped the charge against him. It is impossible for him to keep quiet at this particular period, hence his intelligent is now diverted to GEJ to pacify him against EFCC ordeal.

Talking about certificate is to waste my time here. From my short career and personal experience as I used to say, GEJ and South East should name anybody that entered the military as cadet without school certificate in the South South and South East in those days. As at now, everybody knows the requirement for NDA. Royal Military Academy and Indian Defence School also have their requirements
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by jorlons(m): 10:41am On Jan 23, 2015
Kenai:

I'm not even surprised at this obtuse post from an APC lapdog.
It is the typical APC style of resorting to insults when they can't argue out their views on the internet, just like their largely illiterate members up north resort to violence when they lose elections, and begin killing innocent people.
Uneducated, disgusting and barbaric savages, both online and offline.
Are you talking about integrity when your party leader Tinubu is a well known certificate forger with Oluwole and TORONTO degrees? I laugh at you! grin
Well, you can only fool your fellow motor park thugs.

Good day.
what is there to argue and why is nobody investigating the controversies raised by obasanjo surrounding GEJ's Phd since we are talking about integrity here and if you say Obasajo has no credibility what gives you d right to think or say FFK and indeed the PDP does. What is good for the geese is good for the gander. And so you know the ijaws are barbaric, sets of thugs who also do not have value for human life and if indeed you have chosen the PDP as an alternative to the APC then I reiterate by saying you are a loose lunatic misleading ppl based on ur phucked up view.

You have a Good day

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 23, 2015
menesheh:
Menn u are on point

Forgery and scam activated

Smelling jail around

Why did Buhari and the principal press jail button
grin
menesheh:
Menn u are on point

Forgery and scam activated

Smelling jail around

Why did Buhari and the principal press jail button

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by ravgach: 10:42am On Jan 23, 2015
bolajJP007:
The writer of this piece must be a foolish GEJ supporter.
Incase he doesn't know, let me educate him that Major General Muhammadu Buhari was overthrown by a military coup. Also, be of his foolishness, he has forgotten that military coup is not the same as democratic change in government. His belongings were either missing or burnt.
Meanwhile, as a former Head of State, does the writer expect him to start swearing affidavits? Has he ever seen or heard of a past Head of State looking for employment?
This people(Heads of State, Presidents) has gotten to the highest level any human being can hope and aspire for. You don't expect them to be going about or worrying themselves over certificates.
Remember also, that the records of all military officers are CLASSIFIED. if you know the meaning of something being CLASSIFIED, you will know better than to write all the rubbish you just wrote.
Also, if you don't know, Major General Muhammadu Buhari was once the Secretary of the Military Board. If he has any reason to cheat, he would have included the said results in his file, but because he has no reason to cheat, and being an honest man, he NEVER checked his own file.
Now, pdp and GEJ has just achieve there aim of rubbishing the Nigerian Army. This is because, with all the integrity in the Nigerian Army, how can fey say they don't have there academic records of someone who rose to the height of being the Head of State.
I'll stop here, so you can sit and think of all the rubbish you have been writing.
Please, stop missinforming Nigerians the same way your elders misinformed you about the civil war.

ARE YOU WRITING THIS TRASH FOR ALMAJARIS OR WHAT?

If someone was a former Nigerian leader, he becomes greater than the laws of the nation? Is that the kind of CHANGE you want us to have?

Please take this your argument to the marines!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by kennyjodeci(m): 10:44am On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=WisdomFlakes post=30047890]PDP and Jona have lost ALL hope of winning this election based on their Principal's performance, so they would rather waste our time on trivialities.

Insiders within Jonathan's gov't and campaign team have intimated him of the SOBERING likelihood of his losing this elections hence the team is CLEARLY in PANIC MODE.

Onu gi ana agba ka motor feluru break......you wan carry mouth win election ni? Tell your corruption fighter buhair to stay away from corrupt people first if he is serious about fighting corruption in Nigeria. How can you have the likes of atiku, obasanjo, tinubu and co on your side nd you want to fight kwarapshion......,,,common ordinary secondary school cert you nor get.... But come to think of it, apc is not serious at all....of all the people na Buhari una carry flag give? Pesin wey don crash 3 times? Pesin wey nor get school cert? Una dey joke?

Park......buhari pull over
hmmmm.....Buhari pull over
Reverse......buhari pull over
hmmmm.... Buhari pull over
show us your certificate or you pull over
hmmmm buhari pull over

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by delvinmaya(m): 10:44am On Jan 23, 2015
First, the article is an epic fail. Talking about Buhari and making reference to China Achebe's "Things fall apart", and the writer of the article fails to realise that he is quoting the wrong book. That it was even posted online shows that both the writer, and his editor are daft. How did " No longer at Ease" turn out to become "Things fall apart ". That people could even sit down to argue over it without realising the epic fail is dumbfounding.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by HzRF(m): 10:45am On Jan 23, 2015
Apc has epitomized propaganda, jumping on all news paper to stain GEJ till they tag him "clueless" He has savor the insults and never for once infringe on their freedom of speech he even gave them FOI act
Now their so called equity has come with fifthly dirty hands

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by hazyfm1: 10:46am On Jan 23, 2015
dunkem21:

OK, answer this one.

Did he ever collect the original certificate before?

Did he give the military, a copy of the certificate or was it on the basis of the recommendation letter that he was enrolled in the military?

IF THE MILITARY DID NOT COLLECT IT ITS THEIR PROBLEM,
LISTEN TO YOUR QUESTION

IS LIKE ME ASKING YOU AFTER RETIREMENT IF U SUBMITTED YOUR CERTIFICATE TO YOUR COMPANY'S HR DEPARTMENT

THAT'S THE FOOLISHNESS OF THE MILITARY IF THEY DID'NT BOTHER ASKING FOR IT.

LET'S FACE REAL NIGERIA ISSUES AND LEAVE THE STORIES FOR THE gODS
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 23, 2015
[size=18pt]SEun and his cohorts have made Nairaland disgustingly biased! Every post tarnishing APC is imideately pushed to the front page....Media should be unbiased, not the way you are runnig your website. I WROTE AN ARTICLE IN SUPPORT OF APC AND I WAS BANNED !!

YOU CAN DO THE REGULAR COWARDLY MOVE BY BANNING ME AGAIN FOR THIS POST, IT DOES NOT MATTER BECAUSE YOUR WEBSITE IS ALREADY DRASTICALLY LOOSING INTEGRITY ANYWAY!!

ENJOY![/size]
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by hermesprogidy(m): 10:48am On Jan 23, 2015
He is a disgrace to all those institutions associated with him and he is a bigger disgrace to Institutionalised Formal education. undecided undecided
Mogidi:
Should Buhari win, how do you advice young children to face their studies when they know their president is semi literate?
[size=15pt]Check out GEJ's impressive CV[/size], Obama would even be envious.

GEJ passed mathematics o (apologies to General Buhari)
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by dunkem21(m): 10:49am On Jan 23, 2015
elantraceey:

Well i didn't understand yours either.

I was saying that you made the best post.

..not knowing the difference between a certificate and results.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by mustymatic(m): 10:50am On Jan 23, 2015
GEJ want to finish what he started. No, thanks please. Some business are better left unfinished. I'm not #GEJ enemy, I only love 9ja. I won't raise hand if #GEJ is treating his family in Otuoke this way. But this is our country. My pipu!
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by dunkem21(m): 10:51am On Jan 23, 2015
hazyfm1:

IF THE MILITARY DID NOT COLLECT IT ITS THEIR PROBLEM,
LISTEN TO YOUR QUESTION

IS LIKE ME ASKING YOU AFTER RETIREMENT IF U SUBMITTED YOUR CERTIFICATE TO YOUR COMPANY'S HR DEPARTMENT

THAT'S THE FOOLISHNESS OF THE MILITARY IF THEY DID'NT BOTHER ASKING FOR IT.

LET'S FACE REAL NIGERIA ISSUES AND LEAVE THE STORIES FOR THE gODS

You choose to ignore my question?

a. Did Buhari ever collect the original certificate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by mustymatic(m): 10:51am On Jan 23, 2015
hermesprogidy:
He is a disgrace to all those institutions associated with him and he is a bigger disgrace to Institutionalised Formal education. undecided undecided
He's a disgrace to those schools
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Kenai: 10:52am On Jan 23, 2015
jorlons:
what is there to argue and why is nobody investigating the controversies raised by obasanjo surrounding GEJ's Phd since we are talking about integrity here and if you say Obasajo has no credibility what gives you d right to think or say FFK and indeed the PDP does. What is good for the geese is good for the gander. And so you know the ijaws are barbaric, sets of thugs who also do not have value for human life and if indeed you have chosen the PDP as an alternative to the APC then I reiterate by saying you are a loose lunatic misleading ppl based on ur phucked up view.

You have a Good day

The bold section in your post underscores the iddiot you are.
Why is nobody investigating GEJ's PhD? Eh, if your APC people feel they have the balls for it, what stops them from taking it up?
If you feel you have a case as PDP does regarding Buhari's certificate, then please do the needful, make it public, go to the press and demand GEJ's PhD, not on Twitter.
As I'm talking to you, Buhari's certificate court case is being prepared, and will begin as soon as the courts resume.
Can the same be said about APC and their pack of toothless Twitter warriors? grin
Clowns.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by elantraceey(f): 10:53am On Jan 23, 2015
dunkem21:

I was saying that you made the best post.

..not knowing the difference between a certificate and results.

Oh just read it again and now i understand , please don't mind me i'm sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Prinzofparis: 10:55am On Jan 23, 2015
bolajJP007:
The writer of this piece must be a foolish GEJ supporter.
Incase he doesn't know, let me educate him that Major General Muhammadu Buhari was overthrown by a military coup. Also, be of his foolishness, he has forgotten that military coup is not the same as democratic change in government. His belongings were either missing or burnt.
Meanwhile, as a former Head of State, does the writer expect him to start swearing affidavits? Has he ever seen or heard of a past Head of State looking for employment?
This people(Heads of State, Presidents) has gotten to the highest level any human being can hope and aspire for. You don't expect them to be going about or worrying themselves over certificates.
Remember also, that the records of all military officers are CLASSIFIED. if you know the meaning of something being CLASSIFIED, you will know better than to write all the rubbish you just wrote.
Also, if you don't know, Major General Muhammadu Buhari was once the Secretary of the Military Board. If he has any reason to cheat, he would have included the said results in his file, but because he has no reason to cheat, and being an honest man, he NEVER checked his own file.
Now, pdp and GEJ has just achieve there aim of rubbishing the Nigerian Army. This is because, with all the integrity in the Nigerian Army, how can fey say they don't have there academic records of someone who rose to the height of being the Head of State.
I'll stop here, so you can sit and think of all the rubbish you have been writing.
Please, stop missinforming Nigerians the same way your elders misinformed you about the civil war.
Chief, are you an army officer?, have you been to the NDA?, have you been in a federal institution as a staff?.....these questions are rhetoric, I just want you to know that there is more to Northern Nigeria than what meets the eye. When last did you see a Northern graduate job hunting??...just get an HND and you are into NNPC so far you are a Northerner.
As regards the certificate issue, the Army never said they don't have any record in Buhari's file. They said in place of an O'level, they have a recommendation from the former principal of buhari's secondary school dating 1960's. You can't get into the army based on a recommendation letter. Buhari himself has not denied that in place of his O'level he presented a letter from a principal which is why he apologized and said 'he thought the army had his certificate'.
To me I think Buhari didn't think they will go this far as digging up files in the Army when he submitted that affidavit.
With all these scandal, I think the right thing he should have done was to write to the examination body WAEC and have a copy forwarded to INEC. With his class this wouldn't take 3 hours to achieve. Thank God he knows his examination number.

All in all, as regards this certificate issue, I think Buhari is stalling for obvious reasons and he is only giving the PDP chance to ridicule and expose him more.

For me, I guess CHANGE will come in 2019 when someone of the calibre of Fashola decides to run. As for Buhari, he has been done with ever since.
Whether we like it or not, truth be told, GEJ has four more years in aso rock. If the North does not like it, let them continue killing and bombing their children instead of directing their resources into developing their land and improving the lives of their people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by hazyfm1: 11:05am On Jan 23, 2015
dunkem21:

You choose to ignore my question?

a. Did Buhari ever collect the original certificate

This is why i love the General, while we his fans on NL will respond to idle questions like this above, the General won't.

“I see Buhari as the next President and Jonathan is aware of that, and that is the reason they are hitting him everywhere to put confusion in his camp. But a General is always a General, he speaks only when he choose to, not when FFK wants''
-General Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by igbeke: 11:07am On Jan 23, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
PDP and Jona have lost ALL hope of winning this election based on their Principal's performance, so they would rather waste our time on trivialities.

Insiders within Jonathan's gov't and campaign team have intimated him of the SOBERING likelihood of his losing this elections hence the team is CLEARLY in PANIC MODE.

Buhari's victory at the polls is a fait accompli, and it's simply too late to change that.
I hope you read the piece. The writer was talking about Uncle GEJ or PDP But a falsification of certificate scandal that is curently rocking the camp of APC
The issue on ground is not about who is winning or loosing as election dates are still way ahead. Perhaps you did not read before posting. What is conspicuously on ground now is an issue of integrity, The so-called Mr Integrity has lost and this he must endeavour to redeem before the D-day.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by XKZ(m): 11:07am On Jan 23, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

Chinua Achebe, in his epic book, Things Fall Apart, illustrated this. In the book, Obi Okonkwo lost the respect of his people, on his return from abroad where he had gone for studies because he only spoke “is and was.” His people expected their son to have spoken like Pastor Chris Okotie and Hon. Obayegbon, who would dazzle you with “big grammar.”

This is actually from Chinua Achebe's book, "No Longer at Ease".
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by adewumi12: 11:09am On Jan 23, 2015
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 23, 2015
Young man who has written many English, thank you. Come rain come shine, whether Buhari didn't go to school or not, na him I go vote for. Let's reminisce together, 6 yrs ago, who was Kola Aluko? who was the Diezeni? These were mere people who couldn't afford jets or whatsoever? How many persons owned jets 6 yrs ago? What about now? Have you heard what Kola Aluko does in the air? Two jets accompanies him, when he is in one, another follows, well well well, let me tell you today, that his money all belongs to Diezeni, and Diezeni money belongs to Nigeria, and Nigeria money is mishandled by who, JONAH.... JONAH...JONAH.. There are so many things you do not know ooo. Let me give you reasons why you should vote this bastard out.

I don't care who Buhari is, or what he has done, if there was some other opponent, fine, maybe we would have agreed on someone else, but for now, he is the only opponent, so let me say this. If you vote JONAH OUT, here is what will happen. Jobs will be created, how? Let me put it this way. We have accounted for the worst form of unemployment ever since Jonah's administration, the system is corrupt. If 30 million Nigerians apply online, and depends solely online, you have 10 percent chances. If in that 30 million, just 3,000 knows people that knows people that knows people, they will never apply online. I met an HR person and he said, and I quote 'Getting a job in Nigeria is difficult, you get just 10 percent chance of being called for an interview and why, because the system won't allow me post a vacant post online, they would prefer me calling someone I know or someone who knows someone'. My brothers if una like, vote for JONAH OO..

If this will be the case for Buhari, I don't know. But the man looks like someone who doesn't give a damn, he is ageing, and ageing people tend to act like kids, so what I will say is give him the chance. Lets see small change oo..

Secondly, a number of business men, CEOs will be jobless, they will be freaking fired. The cabals who have ran the industry because they have more power than the person who calls himself the presido. Let me tell you, some of these propaganda you see isn't JONAHs money, some you see are the ones who believe if Buhari gets there, first thing is JAIL for them. You won't see these things oo, na we de the system, so we know. Imagine the director of Mobil siphoning about 400 million dollars, just with the help of document, if the director denies it, I have proof, so he shouldn't go there. We know all this one that is happening. No one is scared of what will happen to them, because the presido is one of them. Where in the history of this world will you hear a militant, a common militant building a university, first he says he will die if Jonah doesn't enter, why won't he die. His source of food. Have you heard of the militant scholarship given to these idiots? Go to the UK and see. Go see for yourself what is happening. Jonah is the most corrupt person in this world.

In a nearby room, I saw Abiola's son and my boss talking and they were laughing out loud when Abiola's son said IF ANYONE SAYS THIS COUNTRY WILL EVER BE BETTER, HE WOULD SLAP THE PERSON IN THE FACE. And he gave his reasons. He said he visited ASO ROCK and waited to see the Presido. Patience didn't care who was there, walked up to Jonah and there she was holding his balls, why, saying JONAH SHOULD LEAVE DIEZENI'S SISTER ALONE..

Some old men were drinking the other day and they said something and it struck me, they said, JONAH can't win the spiritual game. Within some few months, 3 or 4 of his family are dead for unknown cause. IBB took his wife, OBJ took his wife, JONAH, can you take PATIENCE TO WIN THIS RACE?
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by tuniski: 11:10am On Jan 23, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
PDP and Jona have lost ALL hope of winning this election based on their Principal's performance, so they would rather waste our time on trivialities.

Buhari's victory at the polls is a fait accompli, and it's simply too late to change that.
I dey laff for jawaraa! Buhari ko chanji ni. No vacancy in Aso Rock! GEJtill2019 is divine and unstoppable. The noise of loud minority won't stop us from retiring Buhari permanently to Daura! PDP power Jonathan FREEDOM!
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by searay(m): 11:11am On Jan 23, 2015
Common sense is seriously not common, Buhari's seat number is 002 and his name is Muhamed according to this result, so there where no students from A to M in his class, and the first M started with him..... No wonder they say age does not guarantee wisdom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Florence Ita-Giwa Covers Vanguard Allure / Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith / Bola Tinubu Kisses Wife, Remy So Deeply And Passionately (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.