Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Nigeria Would Annex Ghana Soon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Would Annex Ghana Soon (4428 Views)

Without Buhari, Nigeria Would Have Packed Up By Now — Segun Oni / Nigeria Would Have Collapsed If Jonathan Had Defeated Buhari In 2015 – Sagay / Nigeria Would Have Collapsed, If Jonathan Had Won — Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Would Annex Ghana Soon by citizenY(m): 7:23am On Jan 24, 2015
customized13:
I am in the advertising industry, I know what I am saying. No advertisement can stand the test of time without APCON or state advertising agency approval. Every structure must 1st be scrutinized and approved before erected, they take it serious because they get rates from each of these boards and any advert placed on them.

You can't even erect a billboard in Nigeria if you are not a member of APCON proffesional body.

Correct me if I am wrong,,but are you saying advertising agencies were not used?
Re: Nigeria Would Annex Ghana Soon by GHPATRIOT(m): 7:37am On Jan 24, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
dude, the joke was on Ghana...I wonder how they wld allow it to be mounted in th first place. My best conjecture will be that bcot the country is heading towards the drain economically, and they will need every dollars they make...

I wonder if another fight won't enruse, now that they will av to refund the fund remaining for the time left for the ad to be displayed... grin grin
Smart guy, now that your oil dependent economy is taking a beating, pray tell how your government is going to pay your bloated work force whilst pocketing their 10%?. Please send my regards to your mumu bloated army as well, you are the reason why tactics win wars and not a large army made up of school dropouts recruited through bribery grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would Annex Ghana Soon by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 24, 2015
citizenY:

Correct me if I am wrong,,but are you saying advertising agencies were not used?
I wouldn't know, but if they were used then their advertisement policies are shit and should be reviewed and if they weren't then its the duty of the advertisement agency to remove it ASAP. This act is actually a punishable offence in Nigeria and APCON is very strict about it.
Re: Nigeria Would Annex Ghana Soon by francizy(m): 7:39am On Jan 24, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
I dnt knw u, but I see u're not making sense. You must have some real complex issue that makes you loose your common sense.

This billboards is not something anybody can just mount. The space will be bought right from the ministry of information whichever that handles such in Ghana. If they have refused, will it be forced there?

What is the big deal in reaching ur people up there? Is that not what we call "harnessing every possible channels of info"?

Even London wasn't complaining of Nigeria taking over when almost all London buses were advertised on..

Like u said, Ghana is just being affected by complex issue, nothing more.

If they had passed thru the right channels, then why are the Ghanaians complaining about them taking over Ghana? We Nigerians over do things. Its pretty much possible they've stained all the walls in Ghana with their campaign posters..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Annex Ghana Soon by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:39am On Jan 24, 2015
francizy:

If they had passed thru the right channels, then why are the Ghanaians complaining about them taking over Ghana? We Nigerians over do things. Its pretty much possible they've stained all the walls in Ghana with their campaign posters..
my friend, it is impossibkebto just erect banners and billboards like that na..
Every billboard has a number with the ministry and owned by individuals or the govt...
There is no way it is illegal
Re: Nigeria Would Annex Ghana Soon by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:41am On Jan 24, 2015
GHPATRIOT:
Smart guy, now that your oil dependent economy is taking a beating, pray tell how your government is going to pay your bloated work force whilst pocketing their 10%?. Please send my regards to your mumu bloated army as well, you are the reason why tactics win wars and not a large army made up of school dropouts recruited through bribery grin grin
dude, the only people that will die of frustration from this are:

1. The civil workers
2. The govt officials
3. The shortsighted masses

In which I am none.
I am a farmer, self employed and look forward for the oil to dry to I can take full advantage..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Annex Ghana Soon by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 24, 2015
GHPATRIOT:
well Nigeria is still the third fastest growing economy in the world after china and quatar even in the midst of the oil price drop. That's not the bone of contention anyway, the Ghanaian advertising agency isn't strong at all.
Re: Nigeria Would Annex Ghana Soon by TonySpike: 8:48am On Jan 24, 2015
customized13:
This is inappropriate, APC keep campaigning in Ghana while the election is to hold in Nigeria.

Ghanaian govt should bring down all the advert a ASAP.

The report mentioned both APC and PDP. Bigot!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Annex Ghana Soon by francizy(m): 8:54am On Jan 24, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
my friend, it is impossibkebto just erect banners and billboards like that na..
Every billboard has a number with the ministry and owned by individuals or the govt...
There is no way it is illegal

OK, thanks for the enlightenment
Re: Nigeria Would Annex Ghana Soon by emeka1101: 8:55am On Jan 24, 2015
Wale112:
New Patriotic Party (NPP) Member of Parliament (MP) for Assin Central in the Central Region, Kennedy Agyepong fears Ghana would soon be annexed by Nigeria if the country does not take steps to safeguard her sovereignty.

The NPP Legislator said on Oman FM Thursday that his fear stems from the rampant mounting of billboards of Nigerian political contenders in the country.

This practice, he said is totally outrageous and urged the security agencies in the country to be up and doing by tearing down the advertisements as that is improper and inconsistent with international conventions.

Several billboards of Nigerian political contenders including President Goodluck Jonathan and his presidential contender, Buhari have sprang up in the capital with the excuse that it is a means of campaigning to reach Nigeria’s growing community in Ghana.

A senior Research Fellow at the Legon Centre for International Affairs and Diplomacy (LECIAD), Vladimir Antwi-Danso condemned this practice calling it a security threat.

The international relations expert told Adom News in an interview that since the relationship between some former leaders in Ghana and Nigeria are not too warm, allowing the mounting of the billboards could have dire consequences, not just on the international scene but in local politics.

But the Executive Secretary of the Advertising Association of Ghana, Francis Dadzie insisted mounting the billboards does not flout any law.

He also said they do not pose any security threat as intimated by Dr. Antwi Danso.

The NPP Legislator commenting on this termed it as inappropriate and cited practices in various Western countries to buttress his point.

“Do you know how many Canadians live in the USA and vice versa, but no one goes to mount billboards in each of the countries during their internal political contests…what of Belgium and France, yet it is never done…,” he said.

Thus to him, the National Security of Ghana must be up and doing about this high level of ‘impunity.’

The Billboards advertising the political messages of Nigerian political opponents are on the N1 highway and at the Silver Star Junction on the Airport road.

http://www.myjoyonline.com/news/2015/January-23rd/nigeria-would-annex-ghana-soon-ifken-agyepong.php?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
AMA clears Nigeria election campaign
posters
The Accra Metropolitan Assembly (AMA) has
begun to remove all Nigerian national election
campaign posters from vantage points in the
capital city.
Speaking to Graphic Online during the removal
of one such campaign posters near the Accra
Mall, the leader of the task force, Mr George
Baba Barikon, said they were acting on the
orders of National Security through the
direction of the AMA.
He said the task force under the advertising
unit of the AMA will be removing all sighted
Nigerian campaign posters in Accra.
Asked if the Accra Mayor knew about the
removal of the posters, he answered in the
affirmative.
ADVERTISEMENT
When asked if this wouldn't compromise
diplomatic relationship between the two
countries, Mr Baba said he didn't know why
the National Security asked the AMA to remove
it and added that all queries should be
directed to National Security.
With Nigeria National elections due to begin
next month, many principal streets of Accra
have been inundated with campaign posters of
Presidential candidates of mainly the All
Progressive Congress (APC) and Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP) political parties.
Re: Nigeria Would Annex Ghana Soon by emeka1101: 8:57am On Jan 24, 2015
dhammyg:
THIS IS VERY WRONG.U HAVE NO RIGHT TO MAKE BILLBOARDS OR POSTERS FOR AN ELECTION IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY.IT'S NOT LIKE THE GHANAIANS WILL VOTE ON FEB 14undecided

THE FUNNY THING IS THAT WHEN THE GHANA OFFICIALS START TEARING DOWN THE BILLBOARDS&POSTERS.WE WILL CLAIM THEY ARE JEALOUS OF US.WHEN IN ACTUAL FACT WE ARE THE ONES BREAKING THE RULESundecided
AMA clears Nigeria election campaign
posters
The Accra Metropolitan Assembly (AMA) has
begun to remove all Nigerian national election
campaign posters from vantage points in the
capital city.
Speaking to Graphic Online during the removal
of one such campaign posters near the Accra
Mall, the leader of the task force, Mr George
Baba Barikon, said they were acting on the
orders of National Security through the
direction of the AMA.
He said the task force under the advertising
unit of the AMA will be removing all sighted
Nigerian campaign posters in Accra.
Asked if the Accra Mayor knew about the
removal of the posters, he answered in the
affirmative.
When asked if this wouldn't compromise
diplomatic relationship between the two
countries, Mr Baba said he didn't know why
the National Security asked the AMA to remove
it and added that all queries should be
directed to National Security.
With Nigeria National elections due to begin
next month, many principal streets of Accra
have been inundated with campaign posters of
Presidential candidates of mainly the All
Progressive Congress (APC) and Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP) political parties.
Re: Nigeria Would Annex Ghana Soon by emeka1101: 8:57am On Jan 24, 2015

Re: Nigeria Would Annex Ghana Soon by emeka1101: 9:05am On Jan 24, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
I dnt knw u, but I see u're not making sense. You must have some real complex issue that makes you loose your common sense.

This billboards is not something anybody can just mount. The space will be bought right from the ministry of information whichever that handles such in Ghana. If they have refused, will it be forced there?

What is the big deal in reaching ur people up there? Is that not what we call "harnessing every possible channels of info"?

Even London wasn't complaining of Nigeria taking over when almost all London buses were advertised on..

Like u said, Ghana is just being affected by complex issue, nothing more.
So you don't see when Photoshop is done?
Re: Nigeria Would Annex Ghana Soon by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 24, 2015
emeka1101:
this guy na Ghana guy shocked

I think he's even the op.
Re: Nigeria Would Annex Ghana Soon by GHPATRIOT(m): 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
customized13:
well Nigeria is still the third fastest growing economy in the world after china and quatar even in the midst of the oil price drop. That's not the bone of contention anyway, the Ghana advertising agency isn't strong at all.
The last time I checked Nigeria was the continents leading producer of oil, been there for many decades now, but y'all still hold the unenviable title of the only country in Africa with polio, even failed states like Somalia has eradicated it, so please go ahead and be the scar on the conscience of the black race by celebrating paper economics achieved by oil drilling. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would Annex Ghana Soon by overhypedsteve(m): 4:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
francizy:

Really disheartening... But I found my self here so there's nothing I can do about it...
no, actually there is something you can do about it why don't you hang yourself and seize to exists as a pathetic nigerian. When young nigerians are taking the nation somewhere you are here lamenting your st7pity.
Re: Nigeria Would Annex Ghana Soon by francizy(m): 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
overhypedsteve:
no, actually there is something you can do about it why don't you hang yourself and seize to exists as a pathetic nigerian. When young nigerians are taking the nation somewhere you are here lamenting your st7pity.

And I bet Nigeria keeps going down the drain because of people like you. It seems the only thing your brain can manufacture as a human being is insults. Young Nigerians? Taking what nation? A nation governed by bullies with the highest level of corruption in the world, a nation with high level of insecurity, a nation that about 70% or more of its citizen live below NGN 1000 dollars per day while the government spend more than NGN1M only on daily meal, a nation with decayed infrastructure and lack of or no power supply, a nation infested with tribal and religious biased beings, etc.

Tell me how young Nigerians are taking the nation somewhere when they are being ruled by dull and criminal minded politicians. How are they taking the nation somewhere when they are celebrating failures as president and presidential candidate of the opposition?

You gotta talk to people in a more civilized manner so that you make a lill bit of sense. Else, you'd better resort to conversing with apes because that's the level of reasoning you're displaying.
Re: Nigeria Would Annex Ghana Soon by Tolexander: 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
customized13:
I am in the advertising industry, I know what I am saying. No advertisement can stand the test of time without APCON or state advertising agency approval. Every structure must 1st be scrutinized and approved before erected, they take it serious because they get rates from each of these boards and any advert placed on them.

You can't even erect a billboard in Nigeria if you are not a member of APCON proffesional body.
alright!
Re: Nigeria Would Annex Ghana Soon by overhypedsteve(m): 8:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
francizy:

And I bet Nigeria keeps going down the drain because of people like you. It seems the only thing your brain can manufacture as a human being is insults. Young Nigerians? Taking what nation? A nation governed by bullies with the highest level of corruption in the world, a nation with high level of insecurity, a nation that about 70% or more of its citizen live below NGN 1000 dollars per day while the government spend more than NGN1M only on daily meal, a nation with decayed infrastructure and lack of or no power supply, a nation infested with tribal and religious biased beings, etc.

Tell me how young Nigerians are taking the nation somewhere when they are being ruled by dull and criminal minded politicians. How are they taking the nation somewhere when they are celebrating failures as president and presidential candidate of the opposition?

You gotta talk to people in a more civilized manner so that you make a lill bit of sense. Else, you'd better resort to conversing with apes because that's the level of reasoning you're displaying.
as per chatting with apes, yes i do rather chat with apes than chat with a man that is ashamed of his identity.
The nation is where it is today not because its people where too ashamed to identify themselves with it, but because they saw through the lies, allegations and propaganda of the outside world, that tried to label them as useless and hopeless. They waved through this sea of shame and came out a strong people, filled with their imperfections, but mindful of their strength in unity. My Nigeria does not give a f7ck about whether you want to be a nigerian or not, we have only one country and we can only work together to make it better.
You sitting with your cheap smartphone criticising everybody's efforts will not help matters.
I am sorry i insulted you first and even in this comment, i just do not respect people who do not respect their identity or my nation. Wale112 the OP knows me fully well and my radical pro nigerian stance.
F7dk you again, for thinking you deserve anything better than an insult for thinking less of yourself and country. When i see people that deserve civility, then i will treat them like one, but for you, you are no better than an ape that ve acquired the ability to use smartphones.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Annex Ghana Soon by overhypedsteve(m): 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
GHPATRIOT:
The last time I checked Nigeria was the continents leading producer of oil, been there for many decades now, but y'all still hold the unenviable title of the only country in Africa with polio, even failed states like Somalia has eradicated it, so please go ahead and be the scar on the conscience of the black race by celebrating paper economics achieved by oil drilling. grin
the dog statistics. How can you tell anybody that disease prevalence is another basis for development. Cancer prevalence in the western world topples that of the developing world.
Re: Nigeria Would Annex Ghana Soon by francizy(m): 9:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
overhypedsteve:
as per chatting with apes, yes i do rather chat with apes than chat with a man that is ashamed of his identity.
The nation is where it is today not because its people where too ashamed to identify themselves with it, but because they saw through the lies, allegations and propaganda of the outside world, that tried to label them as useless and hopeless. They waved through this sea of shame and came out a strong people, filled with their imperfections, but mindful of their strength in unity. My Nigeria does not give a f7ck about whether you want to be a nigerian or not, we have only one country and we can only work together to make it better.
You sitting with your cheap smartphone criticising everybody's efforts will not help matters.
I am sorry i insulted you first and even in this comment, i just do not respect people who do not respect their identity or my nation. Wale112 the OP knows me fully well and my radical pro nigerian stance.
F7dk you again, for thinking you deserve anything better than an insult for thinking less of yourself and country. When i see people that deserve civility, then i will treat them like one, but for you, you are no better than an ape that ve acquired the ability to use smartphones.

OK
Re: Nigeria Would Annex Ghana Soon by londoner: 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
Its good that they have been taken down, and if granted legitimate permission, they should be refunded.
Re: Nigeria Would Annex Ghana Soon by iamord(m): 11:09am On Jan 25, 2015
GHPATRIOT:
"GHANA DOES NOT LOVE NKRUMAH, HE MUST GO"
0n the contrary, the first time I saw a Nigerian political poster was during obj's second term campaign under Kufuor. You think the npp which is an offshoot of danquah busia(gang of selfish unpatriotic **** who gave Nkrumah hell, do you know they went on a demonstration in Britain so as the Gold Coast won't be granted independence because Nkrumah was going to win?) are a bunch of angels? look at the pics below, 1963 and 2015, former was In Britain, whilst the latter is about two days old in Germany during jdm's state visit. Something's never change. They believe that until they are ruling, no one deserves to rule.
even nkrumah that we so much idolize was not without faults, so dwelling on the past always we not solve anything, NDC has spoilt ghana and the team are not capable of taking ghana to the next level.. A lot of the projects mahamas government is doing was initiated by k4. NDC is intellectually not capable of transforming the economy.. Even ndoum will make a good choice
Re: Nigeria Would Annex Ghana Soon by iamord(m): 11:14am On Jan 25, 2015
londoner:
Its good that they have been taken down, and if granted legitimate permission, they should be refunded.
very true, refunded and the advertising companies prosecuted

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Annex Ghana Soon by GHPATRIOT(m): 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
iamord:
very true, refunded and the advertising companies prosecuted

OMG! This is deadly, This thing between Ghana and Naija has crossed be careful. check out this site.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153007998716894&id=218202476893&refid=17
Re: Nigeria Would Annex Ghana Soon by RoyalPearl(f): 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
GHPATRIOT:

OMG! This is deadly, This thing between Ghana and Naija has crossed be careful. check out this site.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153007998716894&id=218202476893&refid=17
lol an not going to lie. Some of the comments were funny I think perhaps petroldollar/oxygenn is 1 of the commentators.

On a serious note this has been blown out of proportion. The posters should not have even been up in the first place.
Re: Nigeria Would Annex Ghana Soon by GHPATRIOT(m): 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
I would not have brought this up, but I see you are fond of taking Mahama to the cleaners. I see you stylishly ignored my earlier post to you when I said it was under Kufuors reign that I first saw Nigerian political billboards during Obj's second term campaign after you boasted that it would "never happen under npp", I am not here to clear selective myopia.
iamord:
even nkrumah that we so much idolize was not without faults, so dwelling on the past always we not solve anything, NDC has spoilt ghana and the team are not capable of taking ghana to the next level.. A lot of the projects mahamas government is doing was initiated by k4. NDC is intellectually not capable of transforming the economy.. Even ndoum will make a good choice

Nkrumah was without faults? I guess you will wine and dine with people who plotted to overthrow you, or threw bombs at you, today the Americans have Guantanamo bay just like what Nkrumah's "preventive detention act". Which NDC has spoilt Ghana? Are NDC members made up of aliens? As your government is, as your society is, so also are you, No politician can save Ghana especially those in opposition, because guess what? They will do worse because of #adidigya
As a student of history, I have come to accept that the npp are the republicans of Ghana politics. They see no good in any government unless they are in charge. Granted Mahama is the worse we have at this point in time, his leadership qualities etal, but Nana addo can never be better than him.
The npp does not know constructive criticism, I read how they demonstrated against Ghana's independence, witnessed how they maligned the Rawlings administration, saw how they sold state assets to foreigners, killed the local poultry, rice and sugar industries to pay back campaign loans over the years in opposition(is that the kind of economics you want?)
Even Nduom might make a better choice, but its left to the Ghanaian electorates to decide. Did Mahama take away peoples livelihoods from them or took a bulldozer to create potholes on our roads simply because there was a change in government?

Citi:

The Ashanti Regional Commander of the Ghana
Police Service, DCOP Kofi Boakye has said the
New Patriotic Party (NPP) labeled him as a
National Democratic Congress (NDC) party
sympathizer.
This he said was because he was assigned to
the former President Jerry John Rawlings on a
number of his international travels.
According to him, “NPP came to power and
some of us were nearly sacked because there
was that presumption that once I have traveled
with the head of state before; because I
traveled with Rawlings to Libya, once I was the
lead Policeman whenever Rawlings is coming I
am automatically NDC.”

He said such misconception compelled him to
stop communicating with the former President
during the NPP’s regime.
“Immediately NPP came to power I had to
cease talking to him, completely,” he stated.
DCOP Kofi Boakye reveled this on TV3’s Hot
Issue programme on Saturday.

http://www.citifmonline.com/2015/01/25/npp-labeled-ndc-kofi-boakye/
Re: Nigeria Would Annex Ghana Soon by GHPATRIOT(m): 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
RoyalPearl:
lol an not going to lie. Some of the comments were funny I think perhaps petrol large may be 1 of those commentators.

On a serious note this has been blown out of proportion. The posters should not have even been up in the first place.

Lol! You have a point there, but all the same I am going to invite that guy to this site.

On the contrary, I saw nothing wrong with the posters, hitherto, I thought Nigerian elections were a sham, but for them to take campaigning serious meant they were trying to cleaning up their act. What is wrong in reaching out to your electorates and letting some advertisers in Ghana earn some buck? What next? will BNI stop Togolese political parties from printing their posters in Ghana? Because I know they print their paraphernalia In GH. Perhaps, they are peeved because they did not seek clearance from them.
Re: Nigeria Would Annex Ghana Soon by RoyalPearl(f): 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
GHPATRIOT:

Lol! You have a point there, but all the same I am going to invite that guy to this site.

On the contrary, I saw nothing wrong with the posters, hitherto, I thought Nigerian elections were a sham, but for them to take campaigning serious meant they were trying to cleaning up their act. What is wrong in reaching out to your electorates and letting some advertisers in Ghana earn some buck? What next? will BNI stop Togolese political parties from printing their posters in Ghana? Because I know they print their paraphernalia In GH. Perhaps, they are peeved because they did not seek clearance from them.
bro no country should advertise their political agenda in another mans country whether it be togo or nigeria. It is really unheard of only in GH. I think a lot of ghanaians are afraid that it will attract boko haram if it is seen that we are in support of a certain party. Am sure there are many other ways they can reach out to their ppl in gh.

But the insults and arguments is so unneccessary. I read some comments and I think wow so much hatred for one another. How did it get to this.
Re: Nigeria Would Annex Ghana Soon by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
RoyalPearl:
bro no country should advertise their political agenda in another mans country whether it be togo or nigeria. It is really unheard of only in GH. I think a lot of ghanaians are afraid that it will attract boko haram if it is seen that we are in support of a certain party. Am sure there are many other ways they can reach out to their ppl in gh.

But the insults and arguments is so unneccessary. I read some comments and I think wow so much hatred for one another. How did it get to this.

You have a point there, but I feel Jdm's insatiable appetite of criticising bokko harram is what is going to invite them to Ghana and not billboards albeit people have genuine reasons to believe otherwise. The act of tearing down the posters is what is going to upset diplomatic courtesies, the deed had already been done, they could have urged the two political parties not to erect anymore billboards.

But Charley! I never knew Ghanaians had this venom, it was just like déjà vu only that the roles had changed. This thing is not funny.
Re: Nigeria Would Annex Ghana Soon by RoyalPearl(f): 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
GHPATRIOT:

You have a point there, but I feel Jdm's insatiable appetite of criticising bokko harram is what is going to invite them to Ghana and not billboards albeit people have genuine reasons to believe otherwise. The act of tearing down the posters is what is going to upset diplomatic courtesies, the deed had already been done, they could have urged the two political parties not to erect anymore billboards.

But Charley! I never knew Ghanaians had this venom, it was just like déjà vu only that the roles had changed. This thing is not funny.
am telling you. It was not nice at all and oxygen guy was fueling more hate on there.today I finally saw what I have been seeing here but from ghanaians. I guess Ghana and Naija will always dislike each other :-( jdm is another thing on its own lol
Re: Nigeria Would Annex Ghana Soon by adamskutty(m): 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
GHPATRIOT:

@adamskutty, @iamord, @londoner, @customizef13, @kenai, @Tolexander, @Slidewaxie, @dhammyg, @fattybombom, @major466, @fancizy, @deathmachine, @gbawe.
i don't know why u are disturbing my peace, charlie.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eziachi: Ndigbo & Lagos- Asset Vs Liability / Redeemed Christian Church Of God Will Produce A President -pastor Adeboye / Bus Full Of OOU Students Crushed By Loaded Container; All Died (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.