Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) (49723 Views)

Jim Iyke Serves Kolanut At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) / Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion / Nnenna Mbonu And Anyalekwa Visit Orji Uzor Kalu's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 24, 2015
doctokwus:

A guy borrows N60m of someone's hard earned money and refuses to pay, attempts are made to get him to arrange method of payment,yet he adamantly refuses, trying to use his fame,the lender goes to court to get him to pay his debt and you call it beefing?
The corrupt life lived by politicians and the shady ways of some famous people has made some people to fail to realise that good,clean money is not that easy to make,so when its made, one would be a fool to have an artiste try to use his fame to 'steal one's cash.
He may feel its a joke, but if he doesn't do the sensible thing of finding amicable ways of settling this debt, his carrier maybe on the line. Don't forget he's an international artiste to some extent and has endorsement contracts,so he's looking at travel ban,loss of those endorsements and other image damaging sanctions from the court and many corporate entities don't like dealing with people with court sanctions.
Bear it also in mind that he would spend money on getting lawyers and court days may disrupt some of his shows.
No sensible artiste should toy with a court summon!
Ogbeni keep shut. U are so daft that u did not realise that this pics are the work of corel draw and photoshop.Dbanj is not broke. U can't bring him down.
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 24, 2015
apparentlylaw:
Since Late Last year we ve been hearing Court summon dz ...Dbanj iz broke ...we should be seeing him selling ice cream by now nah ...#Dbanj iz a Legend
Don't mind them,.. I don't believe all this.. those pics are work of corel draw and photoshop. look at d pics on d document and some things there. Haters can't bring Dbanj down, ..he will keep going higher and it will never be positive(except HIV) for all those wishing him bad.
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Bigchief46(m): 2:08am On Jan 24, 2015
dammytosh:

There you go. You must bring Don Jazzy into anything DBanj Does.

Why not wait till the court determine the suit before jumping into conclusion of cash flow you read in theory.

From the original gist, DBanj stood surety for the sum not lke he borrowed money to fund anything. Like I said Let court decide.

Come on man, why do you peeps always like denying the obvious even when it is staring you in the face? If he stood surety, the debtor would have been a co-defendant. You can only proceed against the guarantor in addition or in the alternative. The borrower would be 1st defendant & the guarantor, 2nd defendant. The process shown above has only D'banj as defendant so though we have not seen the Statement of claim, I think it is safe to assume that he is the debtor: that is if the case is even about a debt. The case could be about anything else for all we know cos you can't see the cause of action for what was pasted.
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by deebrain(m): 2:11am On Jan 24, 2015
OLUWOLEYINKA:
Joblessness at is peak....always denting this guy image....this will never make fp is thats all uuu care for. Mofos.

I actually read this thread from the fp.

That means you must have killed yourself by now.

Mofo.

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23am On Jan 24, 2015
If Dbanj comes to Nairaland,he will just be laughing at some comment

Hmmmm many people are interested in this guy downfall
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by ramalot(m): 5:27am On Jan 24, 2015
smiley
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 24, 2015
Sparkle777:

Serious??
yep,am not sorry for him,how r u though?
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 6:58am On Jan 24, 2015
Unibenstudent:
yep,am not sorry for him,how r u though?

Am sure its not as bad as it seems. I ve always been a lover of dbanj and don j while they were togeda. It broke my heart when they separated but I pitched my tent wit don j cos he was the producer and besides dbanj seemed a bit too conceited for my liking.
Is it too late for them to get togeda,i really do love them.
Tnx unibenstudent,am quite good.
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 24, 2015
Sparkle777:

Am sure its not as bad as it seems. I ve always been a lover of dbanj and don j while they were togeda. It broke my heart when they separated but I pitched my tent wit don j cos he was the producer and besides dbanj seemed a bit too conceited for my liking.
Is it too late for them to get togeda,i really do love them.
Tnx unibenstudent,am quite good.
ok sha,so will u help him pay some of his rent?

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by ShakurM(m): 9:05am On Jan 24, 2015
doreenvee:
This is pretty much funny cheesy
thanks wink
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by fuckerholic(m): 9:28am On Jan 24, 2015
Francon:
What's my business? 60m is such a huge amount of money. He should have taken what he could afford. After showing off with the borrowed money, they are showing him off with d debt mess tongue tongue tongue
A woman talking after hyping the guy during his glorious days..womaen never cease to amaze me.dats why guys uses and dumps them cos no woman is worth a rich guy's loyalty.
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Francon(f): 9:39am On Jan 24, 2015
fuckerholic:

A woman talking after hyping the guy during his glorious days..womaen never cease to amaze me.dats why guys uses and dumps them cos no woman is worth a rich guy's loyalty.

Hyping him during his glorious days? You should know I work hard myself to be the best I can be.

Moreover, u can't use and dump me cos I'm not a condom grin He should settle his debts mbok and let the sleeping dog lie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by dammytosh: 9:39am On Jan 24, 2015
Bigchief46:

Come on man, why do you peeps always like denying the obvious even when it is staring you in the face? If he stood surety, the debtor would have been a co-defendant. You can only proceed against the guarantor in addition or in the alternative. The borrower would be 1st defendant & the guarantor, 2nd defendant. The process shown above has only D'banj as defendant so though we have not seen the Statement of claim, I think it is safe to assume that he is the debtor: that is if the case is even about a debt. The case could be about anything else for all we know cos you can't see the cause of action for what was pasted.

My learned nairalander. You are right but that is with the assumption that we are in a sane environment.

For all they care, they might think publicizing the case will put DBanj under pressure to pay quickly.
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by fuckerholic(m): 10:51am On Jan 24, 2015
Francon:

Hyping him during his glorious days? You should know I work hard myself to be the best I can be.

Moreover, u can't use and dump me cos I'm not a condom grin He should settle his debts mbok and let the sleeping dog lie

Eyaa at the sight of your name I thought you came to attack me so I buckled up but on getting through I was so weak by your very humble and well mannered approach to my quote..this is the kind of lady I want..eti eyen,uyai mma,adiaha eka,nwan ndo,edima..iam falling for you already.
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Francon(f): 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
fuckerholic:

Eyaa at the sight of your name I thought you came to attack me so I buckled up but on getting through I was so weak by your very humble and well mannered approach to my quote..this is the kind of lady I want..eti eyen,uyai mma,adiaha eka,nwan ndo,edima..iam falling for you already.

Don't fall yet cos I don't have the power to carry you cheesy
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05am On May 25, 2016
moderatorr:
All me haters...i salute you
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 5:49am On May 25, 2016
HaterZ of bangalee. I guess common sense have equally been hike

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned / Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach / Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.