Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) (49703 Views)

Jim Iyke Serves Kolanut At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) / Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion / Nnenna Mbonu And Anyalekwa Visit Orji Uzor Kalu's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by ShakurM(m): 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
dROC1:
Ikechukwu's career died after he followed dbanj to America after the split.... Lost Sarah Ofili and the guy just disappeared...even dbanj's lee records can't get off the ground with artistes like Tonto....Jazzy wins every time...Bro Titus Indeed

mehnn...power rules sha
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Kandaha: 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
olu77:

Thank you lol cheesy I got it all mixed up

U r welcome grin. Just felt I had to clear the air cos I know him aand he has served several processes for me. Now look @ this life , he has become a mini celeb. His pix trending online sad. God dey grin grin

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
Yeah... I'm feeling the broke nigger.
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by dammytosh: 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
100Cents:

A businessman without cash flow and who cannot meet up with his obligations as at when due is broke, a debtor or bankrupt..

That is what Dbanj is going through. Wrong business calculations or simply borrowing funds and jumping into business without experience. Business is 20% capital and 80% experience..

The men you mentioned are well established businessmen but they still encounter ups and downs. That is normal. But Dbanj is not in their league..

You might discover that those guys who invested in Dbanj saw him as a brand that will soon blow up shortly after the split. A man like Don Jazzy won't take those loans if Mo hits were still intact..

There you go. You must bring Don Jazzy into anything DBanj Does.

Why not wait till the court determine the suit before jumping into conclusion of cash flow you read in theory.

From the original gist, DBanj stood surety for the sum not lke he borrowed money to fund anything. Like I said Let court decide.
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by dammytosh: 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
Mekymuo:
Yeah... I'm feeling the broke nigger.

If you worth what the broke nigger is, they will think you did money ritual.

WHy not concentrate on your lean purse instead of celebrating another person joining your broke club.

He is in Amsterderm currently though.

Broke Nigger in Amsterdam. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by anonimi: 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
olu77:
Anini, u no well o angry na our president you dey paint like that. I hope you are preparing to relocate to otuoke with your guy in may. cheesy

Otuoke ke? Nobody dey go that direction oh!
After FailBuhari 14th, all roads lead to Daura grin
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by bonebaba(m): 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
does he look broke to you...... dumb niggas
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by PBundles(m): 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
Raiders:
I thought Dbanj claimed he charges 10 million naira for a show. then he shouldnt have problem paying 60 million naira; he can make the 60 million naira with just 6 shows

Remember its not how much you earn, but how much you are able to save smiley

2 Likes

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by vivieniwunna00e(f): 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nah wah ooo..didnt xpect to hear this at all o embarassed
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by manny4life(m): 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Y'all should just suck it up with this going back to don jazzy bullsiit cuz it's becoming stale. How does serving a court summon translate to his being broke ?

The silence of dbanj on this issue shows just one thing that he's not just interested in answering the man. Fine he has gone to court and appropriately, Dbanj will appear before the court and tell his side of the story. All I see is slandering and beefing !

Na wa o, your reasoning is just too wonderful. For someone as "rich" as D Banj, shouldn't he have a registered agent to receive his legal correspondence? You call this slandering and beefing? Beefing to the point when a summon is posted on your gate? Okay o...

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by twerkjack: 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
WHEN DID IT BECOME A CRIME TO BE BROKE ITS NOT HIS FAULT................BUH AM SURE HIS HATERS ARE GIVING TESTIMONIES IN CHURCH NOW cheesy
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by manny4life(m): 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
twerkjack:
WHEN DID IT BECOME A CRIME TO BE BROKE ITS NOT HIS FAULT................BUH AM SURE HIS HATERS ARE GIVING TESTIMONIES IN CHURCH NOW cheesy

It's not a crime to be broke but it's a crime to overestimate your worth (just saying).

2 Likes

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by stevecantrell: 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
Raiders:
I thought Dbanj claimed he charges 10 million naira for a show. then he shouldnt have problem paying 60 million naira; he can make the 60 million naira with just 6 shows

Talk is cheap !
But to think he's finished his share of over a billion in just 3years is just :x
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by stevecantrell: 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
ShakurM:
Don baba J
Anybody wey leave u dey always get bad luck
Ikechuwku, Wande coal, Now D'banj
Untie them na
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Zammydagreat(m): 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
titus what is this!!!!!
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
trippy:
the problem is nobody calls him anymore

Serious??
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by apparentlylaw(m): 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
Since Late Last year we ve been hearing Court summon dz ...Dbanj iz broke ...we should be seeing him selling ice cream by now nah ...#Dbanj iz a Legend

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by HopeAlive14(m): 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
The downfall of a man is not the end of his life.

Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.

I sincerely hope those reading (including this writer) should learn how to manage successes into enduring successes.
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by smudge2079(m): 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
olu77:
Is that his uniformed gateman proudly displaying the court summons in front of camera? I smell another old soldier returning to labour market soon.
hahahaha. Feelin very sorry for d oldie...
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by funkyjms: 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
Moral: Never leave your DonJazzy

God's grace, he will overcome this.
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by busybrain88: 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
Wait oo,dis houx nor get level compared to dbanj status.ah ah,with all his money,dat land na one plot.tot I ll see a massive buildding.
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by jjfuma: 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
How about his business partner, POKOLEE? The LEE family should tidy up small contribution for the guy.
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by olu77(m): 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
anonimi:

Otuoke ke? Nobody dey go that direction oh!
After FailBuhari 14th, all roads lead to Daura grin

I just returned from being banned without trial When Buhari becomes the presi in may he will change all the nairaland mods and señd the present ones to exile in otuokeland grin grin
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by miqos02(m): 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
this is serious

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by biilwwu(m): 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
olu77:
Is that his uniformed gateman proudly displaying the court summons in front of camera? I smell another old soldier returning to labour market soon.
That is baleef court official
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by anonimi: 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
olu77:
I just returned from being banned without trial When Buhari becomes the presi in may he will change all the nairaland mods and señd the present ones to exile in otuokeland grin grin

I sorry for you wella oh.
IF (God forbid) Buhari wins then forget all about Nairaland and other forums as there will be return of Decree 4 in one form or another............bye bye to freedom of expression, gabadaya! embarassed lipsrsealed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026914_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Themandator: 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
dammytosh:

There you go. You must bring Don Jazzy into anything DBanj Does.

Why not wait till the court determine the suit before jumping into conclusion of cash flow you read in theory.

From the original gist, DBanj stood surety for the sum not lke he borrowed money to fund anything. Like I said Let court decide.

Dbanj owns dkingsmedia [DKM] which he floated before db records.... Most of the borrowed funds went into needless hypes in local and foreign media.

Dbanj can't square his accounts with his creditor's and the worst is that he refuses to cut back spending on luxury items
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by doreenvee(f): 9:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
This is pretty much funny cheesy
ShakurM:
Donbaba J
Anybody wey leave u dey always get bad luck
Ikechuwku, Wande coal, Now D'banj
Untie them na
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by profGinger: 9:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
Some people want you to cry dbang,tell them ola ma je.
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hmmm...

I believe the gods have just revealed to me the source of DBanj's misery and penury.

See that chain on his neck? See where it is pointing to? wink

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by free13: 11:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Yungwizzzy:
Hahahahahahahah

where are the people who said because Dbanj was taking photograph with dangote and some ministers he's into Big business grin grin

the nigga is so broke

That's what you get when you bite the hand that fed you. Dbanj should apologies to don jazzy so that his career will not die a permanent death

meanwhile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ruth Kadiri Ezerika Is Married. Flaunts Ring, Changes Name / Kate Henshaw Finds The Bride That Looks Like Her / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Ojo Slay Together On A Holiday Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.