Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge (52350 Views)

We Can Re-present Magu For Confirmation - Osinbajo / Osinbajo Sends Onnoghen’s Name To Senate For Confirmation As CJN / Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by BrokenTV: 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
HzRF:

Are u not 1 I corrected on the issue of capitalization

No wonder you GMB fan
Perfect answer, whenever you hold them on the blokus they start forming Proffessor in english.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by karpentar: 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
maclatunji:

You actually seem uneducated to me. If a man is confirmed to have attended a school by his principal in 1961, his school's principal in 2015 knows his exam number, presented a statement of results, attended several military schools with higher learning, became a general, Head of State and you are still arguing the point.

Where is your education I wonder?
I work in a company that sends me on courses. I am able to enjoy such privelages because I met minimal requirements for my employment. Buhari didn't and any additional certifications are built on fraud. He is not qualified to attend the war college in the first place. He deceived his employer and should be stripped of all army ranks he fraudulently obtained. You can insult and call me names but that just exposes your logical deficiencies.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by maclatunji: 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
sampeyo:

U are talking about change, how can a man of change not being able to change himself for over50 years from now. How can a man of chang think that he can take nigerians for granted look at the cambrige that conducted the exam says it did not have nigerian language as at that time. The head of bokoharam taking of security haba

You either cannot read or don't comprehend, go back and read the. opening post of this thread again. The Japanese were speaking Hausa in World War II to Nigerian soldiers that fought against them under the British flag in Burma, where did they learn it from?

First learn to comprehend and go do your assignment.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Obiwannn: 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
CHM11:

Read your post bro. Once you have MSc, BSc becomes irrelevant. Can you please burn your BSc since you have an MSc now?
Havnt you seen an official advert for an entry level program with Shell, Chevron, NLNG, NNPC, Halliburton, slumberger and the likes?.. Basic requirement, BSC,... MSc is an added advantage....no BSC your MSc becomes useless.

And no standard tertiary institution will admit you based on statement of result instead of a WAEC certificate. I know UNIBEN won't clear you if you present a statement of result in place of your original waec certificate.

Additionally, at most graduate trainee interviews, tests, or assessment centers, during the screening stages, if the requirement was a 2'1 BSC. Nobody will request to see your MSC. A company like shell and NLNG will detach the photocopy of your MSC from other documents and give bck to you because its not part of the requirements for a Graduate trainee in their company.

Lastly, at the Nigerian Defence Academy regular course screening, if you present a statement of result instead of your original waec certificate during the first stage (documentation) of the screening, you will be sent back home even if you have BSc. This is simply because the requirement for entry into the NDA regular course is 5' O'level credit verifiable by only an original WAEC certificate.
In the same line of thought, your MSC is irrelevant if you applied for a short service commission opening with the Army, nobody wants to see your MSC at the screening because it is not a requirement. Present your MSc without BSc and you are going home.

In conclusion, rules are rules, requirements are requirements,...I think the courts should be open soon though. If buhari wants to really shut people up and prove he has the basic requirement which is a secondary school education he can simply apply to WAEC and/or Cambridge and get the result forwarded to INEC, why is this taking forever??

agree with everything except that

Uniben cleared me.
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by maclatunji: 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
karpentar:

I work in a company that sends me on courses. I am able to enjoy such privelages because I met minimal requirements for my employment. Buhari didn't and any additional certifications are built on fraud. He is not qualified to attend the war college in the first place. He deceived his employer and should be stripped of all army ranks he fraudulently obtained. You can insult and call me names but that just exposes your logical deficiencies.

From your posts, I say you didn't pass WAEC without cheating because you must know English and comprehend it to pass. If you were to be examined today are likely not going pass the exam without cheating.

You disagree? Tell me, what part of: Buhari has lost his certificate don't you get?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by CHM11: 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
wo1F:

Followed your submissions so far bro. Your thought process is top notch.

On why he's stalling, you're also right as it could one or any of the combination of the reasons you adduced above.
But what if there's a 5th reason? A final reason that could be the grand design of his foreign-hired political strategists all along?
One that would allow PDP carry on with Certificate goose chase, but would then in a dramatic fashion reminiscent of Man City's League win in 2012, end 72hours to the polls with APC providing the certificate that has always been there the whole time. That would give them the momentum to make the final push and take the upper hand going into the election.

Men no mind me jare, conspiracy theories don chop my head cheesy
But seriously PDP could be walking into a serious trap they might not have time to recover from
Awesome bro, I thought of this joker treat as a strategy by the APC only before Buhari went to get this statement of result from that school. Then I was like WTH is this I had to run to pman and he was just laughing when I showed him. Pman hates Jonathans administration but he doesn't want to hear anything related to Northern Nigerian especially those from the first and second republic including buhari. His words "my son, you don't know the North yet, they are something else"...

I don't think there is a strategy anywhere bro, I feel Buhari wants this certificate issue to passover him safely which is why he did this statement with the school. You can also judge from the way he was moody and down at the press briefing he gave as regards the certificate.

Oooooh, how I wish APC gave us Fashola and Rochas or Oshiomole...Gej would have resigned by now I swear...have u noticed Fashola doesn't campaign vehemently for Buhari..he just does it mildly for his party sake.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
maclatunji:

Go to court and disqualify him. Or you prefer to make noise?

Court is on strike. grin

We are in the court of public opinion and he is getting the flogging of his life.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Locapito(m): 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
frainc:
let me ask you just two questions mr Buhari's rat

1) Was KASTINA created in 1961?

2) Was WAEC using 'A, B, C, D,E and F
Or GRADE to analyse result then?

Pls I need answer to those questions
ok here re the answers to ur uninteligent questions mr gej's cockroach.
(1) yes kastina state wasn't created in 1961 but the name of the school has also been changed. For instance, u attended OTUEKE SECONDARY SCHOOL, RIVERS STATE in 1978 before the creation of Bayelsa, and u went back to the same school this year for another copy of ur result that got burnt, re u still expecting ur result to still be address as otuke secondary sch. Rivers state?
(2) the letter headed paper used in 1961 cannot be available again in 2015 and u don't expect the school to still use the grade as at then to address his issue when the present grades re A, B, C etc. INEC has told ur gej and pdp to head to court if not ok with the result. Now u see that u re also CLUELESS and uninteligent as ur master, and i blv that u attended the same otueke secondary school together with patience.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
Gej has proven that IBB is a saint, stealing is not corruption. "Just Dictionary meaning not in Nigeria case". he is not honest to tell us who are the sponsors of Boko haram is and where our girl are. Whether it is. Scam or not. I have never seen such a self centered and selfish human being. He's just heartless.

atlwireles:

Buhari is the most dishonest Nigerian head of state ever angry. Cambridge gave you a standard statement, please ask Buhari to approach them and get disgraced for life.

His attempted fraud will make headlines across the globe. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by micolaj: 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
karpentar:

what else do you want? or should Buhari bring his head. ALAINITELORUN.
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by maclatunji: 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

Court is on strike. grin

We are in the court of public opinion and he is getting the flogging of his life.

Actually, he isn't. Those who support him will, those who don't, won't.

However, what irks me is that Nigerians are cluelessly getting robbed of the chance to ask those who want to rule over them pertinent questions about how they are going to improve their lives with this farce.

It is shameful that the ruling party that should present facts, figures and projects is using tactics best reserved for the weakest of opposition and many Nigerians are falling for it like they have no minds to reason with.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by hassey(m): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

It is a constitutional requirement that each candidate show his or her certificate. Everybody has done so except Buhari. Buhari can get hold of a copy of his certificate if he contacts WAEC office or Cambridge University. What's stopping him?
which of d constitution state DAT? is it d one set by ur clueless govt. I guess u need to step up ur research

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by karpentar: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
maclatunji:

From your posts, I say you didn't pass WAEC without cheating because you must know English and comprehend it to pass. If you were to be examined today are likely not going pass the exam without cheating.

You disagree? Tell me, what part of: Buhari has lost his certificate don't you get?
You live on insults and what a pity. Arguing with blokes like you and your likes here is a waste of time. THINK once in a while. It's easy.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by karpentar: 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
micolaj:
what else do you need? Maybe Buhari should bring his head. ALAINITELORUN.
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
What kind of propaganda, all issues against the Pdpain are fact and present situations of the country which your mentor GEJ cannot handle. It's clear he is not Man enough to speak out as the C-I-C. what can he offer Nigerians. He's just a dullard with brought certificate which doesn't show in his character.

atlwireles:

We have a proven fraudster in the person of Buhari, you are talking about IBB. Omase, your propaganda expired three weeks ago. Your APC and Buahri are politically finished, stick a fork in them.
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by knowledgeable: 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Why are some of you just dull? I thought you said Buhari doesn't have a certificate? If truely he doesn't, why is Cambridge now saying if he makes a request his records will be given to him?

The argument is for him to make that request simple, so we all can move on. But Orlando, you know at the bottom of your heart, GEJ had a good start to transform and diversifies the different sectors of the economy before the distractions set in. You also know, if you want to be truthful to your self, that he is already well positioned to deal with the negative head winds and trends that Nigeria will be battling with in the months ahead. His economic policies are already on top of those negative head winds and trends. After this election, I strongly believe he wil hit the ground running on issues like corruption and insecurity cos the message has been delivered to him in the strongest term by the people. On the other hand, it will take Buhari quite a considerable amount of time to digest these head wind and negative trends heading toward Nigeria. GEJ till 2019!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Vado(m): 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
Obiwannn:

agree with everything except that

Uniben cleared me.

Dude no Federal University would clear you to graduate with just a statement of result. The originals of either your waec or neco is most essential to obtaining B.A or B.Sc.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Greatihex(m): 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Certificates are offered once.
whatever it is they wl gv to him, let hm request for it and shame us.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by aresa: 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
CHM11:

I don't batter words online with people who hide behind the disguise of monicker and can't make meaningful comments without insults.

Find another paid e-mole to argue with, I'm not that person.

Labelling your argument baseless and pointless wasn't an insult. Look up the meaning of insult in the dictionary if you don't know the meaning...

Again, your argument was pointless and baseless...
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by knowledgeable: 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kororugged:

Wasting weeks? How?

Who officially requested for this certificate?

Did you write a letter to him to provide his certificate?

You don't have to, it's a requirement and APC knows better. GEJ till 2019!!!!.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
Even if he has F9 parallel. He will still contest. He will set this country in the right path of progress Because your mentor has failed for 6 years. In the higher institution, if you fail for 2 years in your course of study, you will be advised to with draw. That is what we are asking gej to do for the betterment of Nigeria as a nation. No wonder he did his secondary school education for 10 years. Hisss

knowledgeable:

The argument is for him to make that request simple, so we all can move on. But Orlando, you know at the bottom of your heart, GEJ had a good start to transform and diversifies the different sectors of the economy before the distractions set in. You also know, if you want to be truthful to your self, that he is already well positioned to deal with the negative head winds and trends that Nigeria will be battling in the months ahead. His economic policies are already on top of those negative head winds and trends. After this election, I strongly believe he wil hit the ground running on issues like corruption and insecurity cos the message has been delivered to him in the strongest term by the people. On the other hand, it will take Buhari quite a considerable amount of time to digest these head wind and negative trends heading toward Nigeria. GEJ till 2019!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Greatihex(m): 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
Eziachi:

Certificates are universally offered once. The least Cambridge can do for you is to sent to a certified copy of exactly what Katsina School has done with their letters head. That is what a legal declaration a.k.a affidavit is there for.
Yesterday, I read with bemusement so many of the so called educated stating as a fact that Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo languages wasn't part of subject course by 1960.
Because of politics people's thrown their brain, consciences to the dogs. I can't wait for this election to be over.
whatever it is they wl gv to him, let hm request 4 it.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by frainc(m): 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
Locapito:
ok here re the answers to ur uninteligent questions mr gej's cockroach.
(1) yes kastina state wasn't created in 1961 but the name of the school has also been changed. For instance, u attended OTUEKE SECONDARY SCHOOL, RIVERS STATE in 1978 before the creation of Bayelsa, and u went back to the same school this year for another copy of ur result that got burnt, re u still expecting ur result to still be address as otuke secondary sch. Rivers state?
(2) the letter headed paper used in 1961 cannot be available again in 2015 and u don't expect the school to still use the grade as at then to address his issue when the present grades re A, B, C etc. INEC has told ur gej and pdp to head to court if not ok with the result. Now u see that u re also CLUELESS and uninteligent as ur master, and i blv that u attended the same otueke secondary school together with patience.

Now I know that the level of your stupidity is beyond remedy

Can't the formal name of that school appear on that fake result?
Or are you saying the said school has no record?

I can now see that I'm argueing with a blind fellow

I'm done with you

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by luvmijeje(f): 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
Buhari must not bend any further. The school didn't need to show us his result but they did..... all they could have done was to tell us that he's a product of the school........ His classmates has come out to testify that he's a product of that school. So what else?

For crying out loud, this is less than two weeks to election and APC is playing defensive. It's high time APC increases the heat on Jonathan ass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
He brought the transcript along with the statement of result. All signed by the princpal.
Isn't that enough? I am sure with that and the affidavit, someone can clear for BSC in any Nigerian university.

Vado:

Dude no Federal University would clear you to graduate with just a statement of result. The originals of either your waec or neco is most essential to obtaining B.A or B.Sc.
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by maclatunji: 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
karpentar:

You live on insults and what a pity. Arguing with blokes like you and your likes here is a waste of time. THINK once in a while. It's easy.

I live on facts. Anyone arguing like you are is demonstrating either a very dubious nature or wanton ignorance.

You cannot get General Buhari's original certificate just like you don't have GEJ's original certificate. So why persist?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Eone(m): 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
tbaba1234:

This WASC issue is not a 'pressing issue'. It is a silly distraction.

The School statement suffices...besides WASC is just a minimum requirement

It is easily verifiable that he went to the US war college and obtained a diploma... That is above a WASC certificate.

Quite alright, it really shouldn't have been an issue if only Gen. Buhari had come out in the first instance to say that he obtained a diploma in US war college as against stating that what he has is WASC and deposing to an affidavit to that effect. Now, I believe it is more of his Integrity as a leader than of the said certificate.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by maclatunji: 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
Eone:

Quite alright, it really shouldn't have been an issue if only Gen. Buhari had come out in the first instance to say that he obtained a diploma in US war college as against stating that what he has is WASC and deposing to an affidavit to that effect. Now, I believe it is more of his Integrity as a leader than of the said certificate.

What makes you think he doesn't have it?
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Vado(m): 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
PUSH1:
He brought the transcript along with the statement of result. All signed by the princpal.
Isn't that enough? I am sure with that and the affidavit, someone can clear for BSC in any Nigerian university.

Lol funny. Try that in unilorin and you'd be wasting your time. When you get to 300l, it's mandatory you show those originals. Nothing like a "to whom it may concern letter" or my principal said blah blah. Rules are rules my brother, principal claims alone won't suffice here.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by hubreality(m): 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
olapluto:
This is getting ridiculous. We cannot set our home well,yet still go outside to disgrace ourselves. What are the courts in Nigeria for? It has gotten so much that Cambridge had to put this on their website. Shame on PDP who's working so hard to make something out of nothing.
How would you fight corruption effectively if you can't set a simple record straight first with yourself. Let him simply do the needful if he genuinely and selflessly want to fight corruption to zero tolerance towards moving Nigeria forward.

God bless Nigeria!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors / EFCC Arrests Saraki's Wife, Yar'adua's Daughter Over Corruption Allegation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.