Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,404 members, 7,853,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

Osinbajo In A Happy Mood As He Puts A Call Across To Buhari(photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo In A Happy Mood As He Puts A Call Across To Buhari(photo) (3543 Views)

Patience Jonathan Spotted In A Happy Mood After Her Abuja House Was Raided. PICS / Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello And Awolowo In A Happy Mood (Throwback Photo) / APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo In A Happy Mood As He Puts A Call Across To Buhari(photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

[size=28pt]This is the manlet's real office, a corner space in Tinubu's bedroom[/size]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-ibzhkwnOWpg/VJHZFS-tveI/AAAAAAABWiI/tZlhPH66cEY/s1600/p.jpg[/img]

This guy likes studying all the time,na efi
Re: Osinbajo In A Happy Mood As He Puts A Call Across To Buhari(photo) by experimentist: 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
Re: Osinbajo In A Happy Mood As He Puts A Call Across To Buhari(photo) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
experimentist:
Your dad shoulda use a condom

You mother should had just given your dad head and swallowed.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In A Happy Mood As He Puts A Call Across To Buhari(photo) by D9ty7(m): 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
Dannyset:

Are u pictures? U see why ur a liar.
You typed this with your eyes close or what?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In A Happy Mood As He Puts A Call Across To Buhari(photo) by kladworth: 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
Just laugh and keep ur PVC safe.

A teacher asked his students, 1+1=?
A student stood up and said 4.
A man passing by overheard the answer
He shook his head and said to himself
My God, Jonathan will not kill us in this country
Every thing has increased,
Transport fare, fuel price, nomination forms,
WAEC, NECO, JAMB Form
Even 1+1 that used to be 2 has now gone up to be
4!!!
Re: Osinbajo In A Happy Mood As He Puts A Call Across To Buhari(photo) by Dannyset(m): 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
D9ty7:

You typed this with your eyes close or what?

I don't reply mentions like dis, but I will reply it because its u(literature section).
He posted a picture, and wrote som trash and ended it with "pictures don't lie". And I asked him, "are u pictures"(prolly ur expecting me to say "are u a picture"wink, nah!
Then I said since he's not a picture, he is a liar(ur a liar).
U can now come to my rescue if u wish to.
Re: Osinbajo In A Happy Mood As He Puts A Call Across To Buhari(photo) by D9ty7(m): 6:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
Dannyset:

I don't reply mentions like dis, but I will reply it because its u(literature section).
He posted a picture, and wrote som trash and ended it with "pictures don't lie". And I asked him, "are u pictures"(prolly ur expecting me to say "are u a picture"wink, nah!
Then I said since he's not a picture, he is a liar(ur a liar).
U can now come to my rescue if u wish to.
Sorry about that sir, I didn't see it from that angle.
You know when I saw "are you picture?" I was like wtf? But now that you cleared the air, I think I understood now.
Hope sey you no vex sha?
Btw, you knew me from the literature section?
Re: Osinbajo In A Happy Mood As He Puts A Call Across To Buhari(photo) by frankyychiji(f): 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
dahunsy:
coughs***clears throat..who iz diz man
Mehn...do something about that TB pls... That man is Tinubu's house boy!
Re: Osinbajo In A Happy Mood As He Puts A Call Across To Buhari(photo) by Dannyset(m): 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
D9ty7:

Sorry about that sir, I didn't see it from that angle.
You know when I saw "are you picture?" I was like wtf? But now that you cleared the air, I think I understood now.
Hope sey you no vex sha?
Btw, you knew me from the literature section?

Vex ke! Hav said I don't reply some kind of mentions but because of u(sign of "I no vex"wink.
Remember that play ur writing on politics "Politics n Power"? If am correct. U haven't finish it tho.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Lack Of Economic Team Could Delay 2016 Budget Presentation-senate / BREAKING NEWS!!!Apc Governor Involved In A Fatal Motor Accident On His Way To... / Nnamdi Kanu Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.