Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) (36677 Views)

Fayose Wears Shorts Again As He Inspects Lands In Ekiti State (Photos) / How Jonathan Transformed The Refineries.... Setting The Record Straight / Oh Dear! See How The #GEJTrek Really Transformed John Nihi Oladele (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Ikengawo: 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
Brahms:

Morón, you call those ricketty buses because they ain't IVM? You fvcking tribalist! Even your Eastern Governors are not patronising your Inferior Innoson Products.

Personally, Ajimobi has not done well in transforming Oyo State. But he's still going to Win the Second Term because there's no better Opposition.

Folarin (PDP) is a No-No!! He's not a Visionary Leader.
Ladoja (Accord) has a case with EFCC, and still under their watch.
Akala (LP)?? Errr!!

I see Ladoja coming second.. While Folarin and Akala fighting for the 3rd Spot.

shhhh.

we make buses in Nigeria, but he still went to China or whereever and bought enough buses to employer half of Ibadan in building, assembling, engineering, manufacturing etc. Yet you're on that bus looking for a job.

These buses are even inferior to the Nigerian ones and more expensive due to import fees but he still felt cause to go and buy Chinko garri when local garri is sweeter.

5 Likes

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Ikengawo: 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
can you compare this second hand bush and beans trash to true nwafor african craftmanship?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2058884_dsc8193_jpeg19dc412a57903634f0807bd795f2d4e1
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1048499_innoson15_jpeg8a142b360a694422edfbc6891e3d0ad8

but he's still spending Nigerian oil money to give asian youths jobs while his own youths ride the buses looking for a hot meal.

3 Likes

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Ikengawo: 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
Look at what Nigerian manufacturing has done for Enugu

More ugly imports that will fall apart in a week
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2058882_dsc3130_jpeg2ae9456cb09539889404e3bcccd34778
they didn't even care to put covers on the tires and you think this thing has a functioning engine?

5 Likes

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Bruteforce1o1: 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
[s]
Ikengawo:

shhhh.

we make buses in Nigeria, but he still went to China or whereever and bought enough buses to employer half of Ibadan in building, assembling, engineering, manufacturing etc. Yet you're on that bus looking for a job.

These buses are even inferior to the Nigerian ones and more expensive due to import fees but he still felt cause to go and buy Chinko garri when local garri is sweeter.
[/s]

Old tribalist, mind your business. Shameless thing

7 Likes

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by HzRF(m): 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
lekejob:

why did he pull our houses down since it is federal road, i don't know that he'll still need our vote, mark my word Ajimobi is going no where.

I was born and still in Oyo state, it is when u r alive that u ned security, Ajimobi has killed many people while they r still alive.
Don't worry
Ladoja or Akala will help send him packing
Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Ikengawo: 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
[s][/s]

Old tribalist, mind your business. Shameless thing

I'm a tribalist but the Nigerian someone that went all the way to China to buy garri because the woman selling Garri across the street was Igbo is what?

He will use oil money from Delta, Imo, Abia, Anambra, Bayelsa, Rivers, and Awka Ibom as a Nigerian but will shop as a chinko. Meanwhile youths are looking for employment and he's blaming GEJ. GEJ buys from local manufactures frequently, what is he doing outside of buying important hair driers and keeping people poor. The Nigerian in Abia that manufactures hair driers doesn't need a job but the Nigerian from Abia that will receive the hair drier and do people hair does?

the National Assembly even HIKED the import fee for unnecessary vehicular imports and he still bought them. That means 1 of those 1994 danfos is price of three of these works of modern excellence.

6 Likes

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Bruteforce1o1: 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
[s]
Ikengawo:

I'm a tribalist but the Nigerian someone that went all the way to China to buy garri because the woman selling Garri across the street was Igbo is what?

He will use oil money from Delta, Imo, Abia, Anambra, Bayelsa, Rivers, and Awka Ibom as a Nigerian but will shop as a chinko. Meanwhile youths are looking for employment and he's blaming GEJ. GEJ buys from local manufactures frequently, what is he doing outside of buying important hair driers and keeping people poor. The Nigerian in Abia that manufactures hair driers doesn't need a job but the Nigerian from Abia that will receive the hair drier and do people hair does?

the National Assembly even HIKED the import fee for unnecessary vehicular imports and he still bought them. That means 1 of those 1994 danfos is price of one of these works of modern excellence.

[/s]

You are a fool and will continue to shed tears. Thats your problem since childhood. Rest in peace bro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Ikengawo: 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
Can you compare the standard of living importing other people's trash has created for Oyo people?

Oyo state public transport (import)
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2058883_dsc6661_jpeg58f529d263189349e813a3e2488518c3

Enugu state public transport (locally made)

and what's worst is the Enugu bus is 1/3 the price of the imported jankara wheelborrows he's calling public transport that he's wasting public money on. If this is the standard of thinking Oyo can handle then fine but do it with your own money and not government oil money from national coffers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Brahms(m): 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ikengawo:

shhhh.

I don't understand your Engrish biko! grin grin Mixing Pidgin English with Proper One! Olodo! cheesy
Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by HzRF(m): 5:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
Blackfire:
@op if i say make amadioha put hand for thunder slap u, e go be like say na vex. which oyo transformed?

3 Likes

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by odijeks(m): 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
Let's smile at improvement. grin
Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Ilekeh(f): 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ajimobi2015:
YOUTH EMPOWERMENT

Youth empowerment or youth bribery.

I feel sorry for una
Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by KAYNINI(m): 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
BEAUTIFUL
Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by tenacous(m): 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
shit
Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Ilekeh(f): 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
But Ajimobi is really changing the face of Oyo.

Don't give youths fish, teach them how to fish abeg. Give them jobs.

1 Like

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by bettercreature(m): 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
I feel for this Governor,he has done so much for oyo state probably the best ever
But sadly i can not re-elect him alone,he is going to loose woefully
Oyo people are very sick people

2 Likes

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by rattlesnake(m): 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
When you reach Oyo you won't see anything like this undecided

1 Like

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by FRANKDUFF: 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
Brahms:

Morón, you call those ricketty buses because they ain't IVM? You fvcking tribalist! Even your Eastern Governors are not patronising your Inferior Innoson Products.

Personally, Ajimobi has not done well in transforming Oyo State. But he's still going to Win the Second Term because there's no better Opposition. Scanfrost dam fake products.

Folarin (PDP) is a No-No!! He's not a Visionary Leader.
Ladoja (Accord) has a case with EFCC, and still under their watch.
Akala (LP)?? Errr!!

I see Ladoja coming second.. While Folarin and Akala fighting for the 3rd Spot.
Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Ikengawo: 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
Look at what Nigerians are using their own two hands to make in Nigeria for common police patrol
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Qcay9d0DP5c/VE1ef3gzy5I/AAAAAAAAA1I/dqcmQAKxskU/s1600/inno2.jpg[/img]

and you're going to China to import this phock phock ambulance
Ajimobi2015:
HEALTH SECTOR
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2058889_dsc2223_jpegdf5eed06f6ac615c793f518207b8fd0a

even after GEJ and the National Assembly hiked vehicle import prices by [size=25pt]70%[/size]

1 Like

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
Aigipan:
THAT'S IT?

4 YEARS AND THATS IT?

Exactly...

Just those in 4 years?
Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Ikengawo: 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ilekeh:
But Ajimobi is really changing the face of Oyo.

Don't give youths fish, teach them how to fish abeg. Give them jobs.

but refuse to buy fish when they begin selling it. Go to China and buy the fish for 170% the price of the local superior fish from that boy. fool
Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by BlackHuman(m): 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
Anywhere a APC governor enter, there's always a visible change.....Say what you want,- but anyone who knows Oyo state knows this is the best they hav ever seen in recent memory. They've never had it this good

2 Likes

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by ideyvexnow: 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
Why are you insulting him?
He raised a legitimate issue.
Why must we keep wasting Nigeria's money on imports when we should patronize local manufacturers no matter which tribe they come from.
So stop abusing and insulting someone because He said the truth.

Bruteforce1o1:
[s][/s]

You are a fool and will continue to shed tears. Thats your problem since childhood. Rest in peace bro

5 Likes

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by NewNigeriaMind: 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
I prefer the China buses.

The create very durable vehicles.

Maybe when the local car industry come on fully. The government may not feel obliged to purchasd untested local assmeled vehicles.
Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Ikengawo: 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
Look at what Anambra alone has ordered from Innoson.

Enugu state, Federal government, even the government of Ghana and Cameroon. It's our own Nigerian Oyo that needs to go to a village market in Bangladesh to buy used scrap metal

4 Likes

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Generalkorex(m): 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ajimobi2015
he really tried o. See under that bridge that express road where methodist school is located had really changed o. The last time I visited Ibadan Was 2010

1 Like

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by nochio(m): 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
Transformed Ibadan or transformed Oyo state?

2 Likes

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Lagusta(m): 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
@ajimobi2015 you'd better tell you governor to pay doctors at lautech teaching hospital ogbomoso their salaries since november......

I am not impressed with the way he is governing Oyo state, amosun performed better than him

2 Likes

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by laurel03(m): 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ahhhhhhmmmmmm politician..... Those small buses (toyota haice) was federal govt assisted project buses... It was later painted to another colour by state...I saw them at sectariat when they brought them. Politician lying since 1999... Vote4 gmb at federal level.... U can vote 4 any other party u like at state

3 Likes

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by oyadeyi83: 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ajimobi's APC has no viable opposition like PDP in 2011, hereby, he will win by slight margin.
Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by NewNigeriaMind: 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ikengawo:
Look at what Anambra alone has ordered from Innoson.

Enugu state, Federal government, even the government of Ghana and Cameroon. It's our own Nigerian Oyo that needs to go to a village market in Bangladesh to buy used scrap metal

Do we look like we care.........safe it for your village people abeg.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. / Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown / Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.