Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,794 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) (36679 Views)

Fayose Wears Shorts Again As He Inspects Lands In Ekiti State (Photos) / How Jonathan Transformed The Refineries.... Setting The Record Straight / Oh Dear! See How The #GEJTrek Really Transformed John Nihi Oladele (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Olaone1: 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ajimobi2015:

which part of my english u no understand... my evidence that he sort them out are ONLINE... CHECK IT DUDE... I finished from Lautech and the Houses you are talking about are on Owode road... He paid them all, so bring anyone in that house online... dnt just talk..think and bring us your achievements when u were in power(akala, ladoja, teslim or whosoever is paying u).... we have achieved and we are going back to prevent Oyo from going back to the bad old days
Dotun (special adviser, Media, to Ajimobi), is that you? Please, quit this unnecessary Ajimobi propaganda. Spend your time on something worthwhile and pro-people. Ajimobi is a goner.

Stop this futile attempt to whitewash him and spin things on Nairaland. 10,000, 000 Nairaland pages can NOT bring Ajimobi back. He is a goner. Take care

1 Like

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by muloks2013(m): 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ajimobi2015:
SECURITY
Ajimobi is working..........oyo state account is sinking....
Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by ommo(m): 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
OP sorry to say, this has been a totally embarrassing trend. After four (4) years, this is what the governor can boost of, God we really need visionary leaders like Pa Awo and co back again. Why do we keep celebrating mediocrity?

Unfortunately, i look through the candidates and i dont see any better person. For Akala and Ladoja to think of contesting again, is an insult to the good people of Oyo. Let them go sit somewhere and allow visionary people to contest, but, what can one do? This is a clear case of "if good people refuse to make themselves available for positions, then the bad and wick will have a feast". I knew Akala since when he was the North Ogbomoso constituency Chairman. The man even lost the primary for his re-election has local government chairman before he was selected by Baba Adedibu to be Ladoja deputy governorship candidate due to his lack of performance.

Anyway, most Nigerians and Africans as a whole are the most hypocritical blacks one can come across. We know the truth but, because it does not favour us or our family, we will deny it. I have had course to debate with people on these issues. I remember a friend coming to meet me some few days before the 2003 election and asking me to vote for the Obj PDP government then, i told him i will rather vote NCP of late Chief Gani, and the next comment he made was, why do you want to waste was vote? vote rather for a winning party. I asked him, " what and who made PDP or AC a winning party? If the people should decide to really make their vote count and decide not to vote for any of these popular parties, they and their leaders will be useless. Anyway, don't let me bore you with what happening after that.

I do not mean to be insulting, but, i guess i have to make points know.
Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by jide09(m): 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
LOL, ajimobi ko, ajimose ni. I biluf he is getung ready to leave dat govt house.

1 Like

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
Obviously Ajimobi has been the best governor Oyo State has ever had but is this all he could muster in 4yrs? With 100s of billions in annual budget, this is all he could do?

Some people lack exposure cry
Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by ommo(m): 5:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
My Guy, you can say that again. LACK OF EXPOSURE indeed.
Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by haftob(m): 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
ommo:
OP sorry to say, this has been a totally embarrassing trend. After four (4) years, this is what the governor can boost of, God we really need visionary leaders like Pa Awo and co back again. Why do we keep celebrating mediocrity?

Unfortunately, i look through the candidates and i dont see any better person. For Akala and Ladoja to think of contesting again, is an insult to the good people of Oyo. Let them go sit somewhere and allow visionary people to contest, but, what can one do? This is a clear case of "if good people refuse to make themselves available for positions, then the bad and wick will have a feast". I knew Akala since when he was the North Ogbomoso constituency Chairman. The man even lost the primary for his re-election has local government chairman before he was selected by Baba Adedibu to be Ladoja deputy governorship candidate due to his lack of performance.

Anyway, most Nigerians and Africans as a whole are the most hypocritical blacks one can come across. We know the truth but, because it does not favour us or our family, we will deny it. I have had course to debate with people on these issues. I remember a friend coming to meet me some few days before the 2003 election and asking me to vote for the Obj PDP government then, i told him i will rather vote NCP of late Chief Gani, and the next comment he made was, why do you want to waste was vote? vote rather for a winning party. I asked him, " what and who made PDP or AC a winning party? If the people should decide to really make their vote count and decide not to vote for any of these popular parties, they and their leaders will be useless. Anyway, don't let me bore you with what happening after that.

I do not mean to be insulting, but, i guess i have to make points know.
U're on point! Dat's y I've pitched my tent with Seyi Makinde of the SDP
Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by zeezade: 11:09am On Feb 02, 2015
[size=16pt]sai Ajimobi from Okeho...we love you sir...APC till eternity... wink[/size]

1 Share

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Olaone1: 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ajimobi the loser undecided
Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by onatisi(m): 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
Olaone1:

Dotun (special adviser, Media, to Ajimobi), is that you? Please, quit this unnecessary Ajimobi propaganda. Spend your time on something worthwhile and pro-people. Ajimobi is a goner.

Stop this futile attempt to whitewash him and spin things on Nairaland. 10,000, 000 Nairaland pages can NOT bring Ajimobi back. He is a goner. Take care
leave am . Nobody to tell am before he deactivate his nairaland account. Even if the dead vote for ajimobi ,he will still lose.
Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by grandstar(m): 1:12am On Feb 03, 2015
Ikengawo:

shhhh.

we make buses in Nigeria, but he still went to China or whereever and bought enough buses to employer half of Ibadan in building, assembling, engineering, manufacturing etc. Yet you're on that bus looking for a job.

These buses are even inferior to the Nigerian ones and more expensive due to import fees but he still felt cause to go and buy Chinko garri when local garri is sweeter.

You are making some sound points but you are not being realistic.

I read in a 1992 Economist that the South Korean electronic companies like Samsung and LG were 15years behind the Japanese in terms of marketing. Obviously, by 2007 they had either caught up or even overtaken the Japanese.

The issue here is that manufacturing something is not enough to convince people to buy. You need to market!!

Has Innoson done a world class job in marketing these buses and vehicles it makes? Have they been aggressive in marketing to State governments and even to private companies? Are they advertising heavily on TV on creating brand awareness?

What favorable deals do they offer i.e credit sales, warranties and so on.

If you think people buy cars based on goodwill, you aren't living in the real world.

I am sure the Chinese gave the Oyo government a good deal or probably received no sales pitch from Innoson. Its one of the two. I am certain, they did not pay fully for those vehicles.

Competition in the car industry is stiff. Hyundai had to provide 6year warranty on its cars in America in order to encourage sales. Very few people buy cars out of pity. You need to prove to consumers you have what they want.

Perhaps, you should provide marketing advise to Innoson.
Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Ikengawo: 2:57am On Feb 03, 2015
grandstar:

You are making some sound points but you are not being realistic.

I read in a 1992 Economist that the South Korean electronic companies like Samsung and LG were 15years behind the Japanese in terms of marketing. Obviously, by 2007 they had either caught up or even overtaken the Japanese.

The issue here is that manufacturing something is not enough to convince people to buy. You need to market!!

Has Innoson done a world class job in marketing these buses and vehicles it makes? Have they been aggressive in marketing to State governments and even to private companies? Are they advertising heavily on TV on creating brand awareness?

What favorable deals do they offer i.e credit sales, warranties and so on.

If you think people buy cars based on goodwill, you aren't living in the real world.

I am sure the Chinese gave the Oyo government a good deal or probably received no sales pitch from Innoson. Its one of the two. I am certain, they did not pay fully for those vehicles.

Competition in the car industry is stiff. Hyundai had to provide 6year warranty on its cars in America in order to encourage sales. Very few people buy cars out of pity. You need to prove to consumers you have what they want.

Perhaps, you should provide marketing advise to Innoson.

A good deal that would counter the 70% import levy on each bus? Or is it that the government of Oyo doesn't know about Innoson. These sound more like excuses than anything else
Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by lewoyo(m): 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
[size=64pt]a man cant be 100% perfect ....as long as u are more than 50% perfect, then u v really worked...sir, i hail ur effort, its better to sleep with 2 eyes closed for 8 years than to keep an eye open for 4 years... peace is enough...thanks once again.... Sai Ajimobi...Sai Baba[/size]
Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by dridowu: 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
lekejob:

just wait till d election comes, then u'll know who win, am in Oyo state n i know d race is btw Ladoja n Akala
hello friend, what can u say about Ajimobi victory ?
Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by RedReact: 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
^^^
He won because the other contenders are unserious goons.
Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by lekejob(m): 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
dridowu:
hello friend, what can u say about Ajimobi victory ?
i hv nothing to say becausdg i know that we did not vote for him.
Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by dridowu: 9:56am On Apr 18, 2015
lekejob:

i hv nothing to say becausdg i know that we did not vote for him.
@bolded, You not We, majority of my people that are base in Oyo State voted for him and they insist they will vote him again if law permit for 3rd term

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown / Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin / Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.