Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) (36755 Views)

Fayose Wears Shorts Again As He Inspects Lands In Ekiti State (Photos) / How Jonathan Transformed The Refineries.... Setting The Record Straight / Oh Dear! See How The #GEJTrek Really Transformed John Nihi Oladele (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Bruteforce1o1: 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
[s]
ideyvexnow:
Why are you insulting him?
He raised a legitimate issue.
Why must we keep wasting Nigeria's money on imports when we should patronize local manufacturers no matter which tribe they come from.
So stop abusing and insulting someone because He said the truth.

[/s]
Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ikengawo:
Look at what Nigerian manufacturing has done for Enugu

More ugly imports that will fall apart in a week
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2058882_dsc3130_jpeg2ae9456cb09539889404e3bcccd34778
they didn't even care to put covers on the tires and you think this thing has a functioning engine?
we don't give a Bleep about innoson buses. Simple! You can go and die if it's difficult to swallow.

2 Likes

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Ikengawo: 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
I prefer the China buses.

The create very durable vehicles.

Maybe when the local car industry come on fully. The government may not feel obliged to purchasd untested local assmeled vehicles.

Obiano has used untested vehicles to bring crime in Anambra to a grinding halt. Enugu used untested buses and has a cleaner and more efficient public transport system than even Lagos. the Federal government uses untested vans when it launched Nigeria's first drone. All locally made, but you think those keke buses and keke ambulances are tested because you bought it from a chinko?

Even APC's presidential candidate can't produce a test result and you're worried if Nigerian made vehicles have been tested or not. mcheww

7 Likes

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Ikengawo: 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
eighTHREAD:
we don't give a Bleep about innoson buses. Simple! You can go and die if it's difficult to swallow.

that's why you're poor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
Oyo state, Ibadan
Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by jiggalo(m): 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
All this is our oil money (Niger Delta). you people are sharing.

1 Like

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by NewNigeriaMind: 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ikengawo:

Obiano has used untested vehicles to bring crime in Anambra to a grinding halt. Enugu used untested buses and has a cleaner and more efficient public transport system than even Lagos. the Federal government uses untested vans when it launched Nigeria's first drone. All locally made, but you think those keke buses and keke ambulances are tested because you bought it from a chinko?

Even APC's presidential candidate can't produce a test result and you're worried if Nigerian made vehicles have been tested or not. mcheww

You are not following, it's a Nigeria factor. You guys can buy from Innoson, we are not under obligation to do the same.

Plus what is your stress, na by force. Keep it moving abegy.

1 Like

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by NewNigeriaMind: 5:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ikengawo:

that's why you're poor

I see you rich man.........

Use your brains for once and learn how to talk.

1 Like

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Texykool: 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
Brahms:

Morón, you call those ricketty buses because they ain't IVM? You fvcking tribalist! Even your Eastern Governors are not patronising your Inferior Innoson Products.

Personally, Ajimobi has not done well in transforming Oyo State. But he's still going to Win the Second Term because there's no better Opposition.

Folarin (PDP) is a No-No!! He's not a Visionary Leader.
Ladoja (Accord) has a case with EFCC, and still under their watch.
Akala (LP)?? Errr!!

I see Ladoja coming second.. While Folarin and Akala fighting for the 3rd Spot.

Leave the slowpoke alone.

I am an indegene of the state, and I can boldly state that this is the best governor that Oyo State has ever had since 1999.

Anyone that thinks otherwise is either a member of another party or legally blind.

The state of insecurity we experienced during Ladoja's tenure is still fresh in our minds. When a motor park tout (Eleweomo) presided over a session in the House of Assembly.

The brazen embezzlement during Akala's tenure... No be small thing. We still remember how thugs went to the state television house to beat the hell out of workers.

We still remember the days when touts like Tokyo, Eleweomo and Auxilliary reigned like kings in Oyo State. I still remember how Shakiru, a gentle Okada rider in my area was caught in between a crossfire from these trigger-happy touts.

And I still remember how Eleweomo eventually died... Someone was involved... grin

Someone wants to return me to that period? God no go gree for una.

*let sensible Oyo indigenes feel free to quote me*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by NewNigeriaMind: 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
This guy will soon derail the thread.
Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by AJOT99(m): 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
If u say so

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by NewNigeriaMind: 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ikengawo:

Who is obiano.........

Please tell Anambra people Awolowo people are not patronising them.

4 Likes

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Ikengawo: 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
Best governor? of course he's the best governor when the past governors left you with this

#BuyNigerianMade

1 Like

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by ishiamu(m): 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
Donmarrius:
[s][/s]And tomorrow idddiots like you will be shouting no job,and next thing you do is throw the blame on Jonathan,while your APC governor,has sent billions of naira abroad to buy cars,thereby creating jobs for them,while our local auto manufacturers,are being strangulated,and in turn,they create litte or no job,and when pushed to them extreme,they sack our fellow citizens,so as to augment their income,and those people will storm our major roads to protest for lack of job,and people like you will open mouth to talk rubbish about Gej.

Dude how did you strike a stroke in that fools comment? *in buhari's voice* teash me
Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by cluksy(m): 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
Only in Nigeria will you refer buying of buses n keke transformation.
Chai!! diaris goduo!!!

4 Likes

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by ishiamu(m): 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
[s][/s]
NewNigeriaMind:

Who is obiano.........

Please tell Anambra people Awolowo people are not patronising them.

[s][/s] ok
Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Texykool: 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
lekejob:

just wait till d election comes, then u'll know who win, am in Oyo state n i know d race is btw Ladoja n Akala

You must be sleeping on Okada cheesy

Even Akala cannot tell me to my face that he will win.

If you have any records with proof, can we compare the development during Ladoja and Ajimobi's tenure?

This is not about political party, this is about Oyo State. Let's compare.
Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Phikom(m): 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
bettercreature:
I feel for this Governor,he has done so much for oyo state probably the best ever
But sadly i can not re-elect him alone,he is going to loose woefully
Oyo people are very sick people
U ar absoultely spot on...he is best ever in oyo state...but oyo people are so sick to acknowledge what he has done...dia eyes wil be crystal clear wen its time...
Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Ilekeh(f): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ikengawo:

but refuse to buy fish when they begin selling it. Go to China and buy the fish for 170% the price of the local superior fish from that boy. fool

I expected the idiom to fly over that taxiway forehead of yours. No surprise.
Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nice one!You joined the blog yesterday January 22, just because of campaign.Well its a good way to know public opinion about Ajimobi's Government.
Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ikengawo:

that's why you're poor
shut up, poor man! Must we buy innoson ibo made?
Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ikengawo:
Best governor? of course he's the best governor when the past governors left you with this

#BuyNigerianMade
jusy cos we choose not to patronise innoson, you resort to posting tribal pictures. Does innoson even know you are doing this for him, that's if he knows you exist sef?

4 Likes

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by emiye(m): 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
Texykool:

Leave the slowpoke alone.

I am an indegene of the state, and I can boldly state that this is the best governor that Oyo State has ever had since 1999.

Anyone that thinks otherwise is either a member of another party or legally blind.

The state of insecurity we experienced during Ladoja's tenure is still fresh in our minds. When a motor park tout (Eleweomo) presided over a session in the House of Assembly.

The brazen embezzlement during Akala's tenure... No be small thing. We still remember how thugs went to the state television house to beat the hell out of workers.

We still remember the days when touts like Tokyo, Eleweomo and Auxilliary reigned like kings in Oyo State. I still remember how Shakiru, a gentle Okada rider in my area was caught in between a crossfire from these trigger-happy touts.

And I still remember how Eleweomo eventually died... Someone was involved... grin

Someone wants to return me to that period? God no go gree for una.

*let sensible Oyo indigenes feel free to quote me*

Dont mind them, Amala politics and tout like governance must be killed finally this year in Oyo State, the Governor is gradually correcting the damaged psyche of the many indigenes about how govt. must be run, Luckily for him, his 4 major rivals(2 former governors, 1 senator, and a fresh and seemingly brilliant face) have gubernatorial tickets, meaning they are scattered in 4 places, as such, with 35-40% of votes cast, he will be re-elected. He has an average performance, and needs to do a whole lot more in the primary/secondary education sector.

2 Likes

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by horlabiyi(m): 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
Charity begins at home they say! Ajimobi is nothing but a bastard. He registered those hummer buses in Lagos when there's licensing office in Oyo to generate revenue for the state. Concerning the roads :- from Takie to Baby is a no go area, accident everyday also from baptist to apake here in Ogbomoso. Tell me all these are lies and I'll get pictures of these places for you.

1 Like

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by xlnc2324: 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
I think people like him. He might win the coming election, all other contestants are coming back second time.
Wish him best of luck though.
Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by bettercreature(m): 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
oyadeyi83:
Ajimobi's APC has no viable opposition like PDP in 2011, hereby, he will win by slight margin.
You are very funny,he will loose woefully

1 Like

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by emiye(m): 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
Phikom:

U ar absoultely spot on...he is best ever in oyo state...but oyo people are so sick to acknowledge what he has done...dia eyes wil be crystal clear wen its time...
It is a psyche problem, the ekiti indigenes by bringing fayose back, i can bet still have lots of regrets ahead.

The Adedibus with political clientism set a wrong benchmark, and a sane governor must deviate, even if some section of the populace think he is wrong,

1 Like

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Kenai: 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
Many of the Oyo indigenes I know are dead serious this man will lose. And not to PDP, but ACCORD! shocked

I mean, ACCORD! As in... ACCORD!!! shocked
If this happens, it would be a real shocker to someone like me (non-SW), cuz that Accord party, we no dey even see them here in the United States. grin

3 Likes

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by stinggy(m): 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
So this is all?
I was expecting to see more, with all the money he got from FG (7th on the list).

No problem, @Ajimobi2015 pls tell your boss to start packing his loads, Ladoja is about to take over.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by peteruuu(m): 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
I love my state!!!
Oyo state!!!

1 Like

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by bettercreature(m): 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kenai:
Many of the Oyo indigenes I know are dead serious this man will lose. And not to PDP, but ACCORD! shocked

I mean, ACCORD! As in... ACCORD!!! shocked
If this happens, it would be a real shocker to someone like me (non-SW), cuz that Accord party, we no dey even see them here in the United States. grin
Yes ACCORD will win the election,0yo people are probably the most local people in Nigeria,they dont like civilization how i wish i am able to rig the election for Ajimobi

2 Likes

Re: Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) by Michdear(f): 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ikengawo:

#BuyNigerianMade
am a yoruba lady and I think ikengawo was right with what he said,though both of you shouldn't have result fighting on such issues,haba! Well if that's what ajimobi was able to do in 4 years,then I will tagged him as the worst apc governor in south west,he didn't try atall,govt is not all about buying buses,fayemi is far better than him but was not lucky,come to ondo state and see what mimiko is doing,haba can't he even get challenged by amosun?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku, Ayu, Lamido, PDP Big Wigs Land In Kano For Shekarau’s Defection / President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) / Ambode Changes Twitter Profile To Former Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.