Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,792 members, 7,827,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures (148002 Views)

Groom Passionately Kisses His Bride On Their Wedding Day. Photo / 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings / Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by simdam500(m): 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
Cutehector4u: Op u forgot the betray kiss. D one wey judas kiss ...

profojah:
Lolzz cheesy...OP don forget am

Both of you can help joor... grin grin

Wasn't born then... cheesy
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
simdam500:

Both of you can help joor... grin grin

Wasn't born then... cheesy
oya bring ur sis leme show u how its done.
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by simdam500(m): 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
Cutehector4u: oya bring ur sis leme show u how its done.

Only son am I sad
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
simdam500:

Only son am I sad
eya. SoRry.
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by simdam500(m): 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Cutehector4u: eya. SoRry.

Not my fault embarassed
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
simdam500:

Not my fault embarassed
yh yh ah knw. What if ur dad suddenly decides to marry another wife, how will you take it?
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by simdam500(m): 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
Cutehector4u: yh yh ah knw. What if ur dad suddenly decides to marry another wife, how will you take it?

To have a female sis so that you can practice the judas/jesus kiss on her shocked grin grin
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
simdam500:

To have a female sis so that you can practice the judas/jesus kiss on her shocked grin grin
lool yes.
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
simdam500:

Not my fault embarassed
come to think of it, d bible says we should greeet each oda wit a holy kiss. Am still wondering how dat kind of kiss would look like. Is it a peck on d cheek or on d forehead or d deeper life kiss. Lol
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by simdam500(m): 4:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
Cutehector4u: lool yes.

Anyway what if he decides to.... he doesn't need my signature to go ahead... angry

So... he decide,

I kill whoever is gonna ruin his decision... grin grin
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
simdam500:

Anyway what if he decides to.... he doesn't need my signature to go ahead... angry

So... he decide,

I kill whoever is gonna ruin his decision... grin grin
lool wat if d lady is just young and maybe of your age bracket. How wil u cope callin her mum grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by simdam500(m): 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
Cutehector4u: come to think of it, d bible says we should greeet each oda wit a holy kiss. Am still wondering how dat kind of kiss would look like. Is it a peck on d cheek or on d forehead or d deeper life kiss. Lol

Oh back then you wouldn't ask this question... cos kiss are hard earned currency......

It like saying greet me with a gold ring on your middle finger I guess cheesy

How many people has got gold these days
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
simdam500:

Oh back then you wouldn't ask this question... cos kiss are hard earned currency......

It like saying greet me with a gold ring on your middle finger I guess cheesy

How many people has got gold these days
frankly speakin I actually hav a gold ring but I dnt wear it often. Anytym i put it on, ppo think am married .. I just love puttn on rings anyways
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by Missmossy(f): 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
The eighteenth one though grin Elena and Stefan thingy.

1 Like

Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by simdam500(m): 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
Cutehector4u: lool wat if d lady is just young and maybe of your age bracket. How wil u cope callin her mum grin

Calling her mum isn't hard bro... wink

She should be hot too lol wink

*kidding*

By the way I respect everyone the comes before/across me... I'll just deal with it...

That why I appreciate the Yoruba part of eh(used on elderly people) instead of O(used on your fellow nigga/niggress.. I guess I'll stick to that...

*let me stop imagining*
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by simdam500(m): 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
Missmossy: The eighteenth one though grin Elena and Stefan thingy.

Too much vampire diary miss... wink

*lost count of the season I am by the way*
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by Missmossy(f): 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
simdam500:

Too much vampire diary miss... wink

*lost count of the season I am by the way*
Lollz not really though, Its been over a year I watched It myself.
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by simdam500(m): 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
Cutehector4u: frankly speakin I actually hav a gold ring but I dnt wear it often. Anytym i put it on, ppo think am married .. I just love puttn on rings anyways

Oh nice.... I have a thing for that color (gold)

Aside worth undecided

I prefer silver color cheesy
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by simdam500(m): 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
Missmossy:
Lollz not really though, Its been over a year I watched It myself.

Oh watched the premier of season 6 and I was like, is this the same VD... embarassed

Oh and it got split ted the other titled ......... *scratching my head*

Oh Originals
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
simdam500:

Calling her mum isn't hard bro... wink

She should be hot too lol wink

*kidding*

By the way I respect everyone the comes before/across me... I'll just deal with it...

That why I appreciate the Yoruba part of eh(used on elderly people) instead of O(used on your fellow nigga/niggress.. I guess I'll stick to that...

*let me stop imagining*
no, I luv imajinations, it keeps my day goin lol. So wat if she is so pretty and her beauty caught u off gaurd and on a fine day, just d two of u r at home, kongi hooks u so bad, she notices it, she says she has always eyed u frm d beginin buh just decided to keep it to herself. Bros, how far loool grin
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by simdam500(m): 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
Cutehector4u: no, I luv imajinations, it keeps my day goin lol. So wat if she is so pretty and her beauty caught u off gaurd and on a fine day, just d two of u r at home, kongi hooks u so bad, she notices it, she says she has always eyed u frm d beginin buh just decided to keep it to herself. Bros, how far loool grin

Errr is someone trying to chase me away from my thread.... undecided

*making the sign of cross*

Ok...
I love imagining too... wink

about to make a move...

My dad broke in... *case closed*

Atleast he didn't find us nak@d....

Holy ghost fire! angry
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
simdam500:

Errr is someone trying to chase me away from my thread.... undecided

*making the sign of cross*

Ok...
I love imagining too... wink

about to make a move...

My dad broke in... *case closed*

Atleast he didn't find us nak@d....

Holy ghost fire! angry
thread derailing is fun. It would be so borin wen ppo kept on commentn abt d same topic
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by simdam500(m): 5:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Cutehector4u: thread derailing is fun. It would be so borin wen ppo kept on commentn abt d same topic

It for the romancelander... if it derailed the "create new topic" button never goes on vacation angry
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by emmytrog(m): 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
wow I need somebody to give me any of the types I never had one for a long time now, ....years back ...
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by jhuzcoyle(m): 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
hmmmm. mastery in kissing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kingtblakhoc And His Actresses Pose In Lekki Flood (Photos) / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / Funny Text Messages You Can Send To Your Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.