Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures (147832 Views)

Groom Passionately Kisses His Bride On Their Wedding Day. Photo / 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings / Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by simdam500(m): 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
1. A kiss on the forehead means you are friends with him or her; some even use it as a starter too.

2. An Eskimo kiss is an affectionate one, from a parent to their child or a young one. The nose here is rubbed back and forth

3. The passionate French kiss, romantic and hot. Lots of tongue action and mastering it takes time

4. Single-lip kiss, a kiss where you suck a lip of the next, sandwiching theirs between yours while doing so

5. A kiss on the hand, when you grasp the persons hands using your fingers and kiss the back of the palm. Adorable and passionate, an act of being kind.

6. Earlobe kiss, need we say more. It is one of the most romantic kiss types, tugging up and down near the earlobes. When you use the tongue while doing so, it gets hot and passionate

7. Butterfly kiss, when you get close to the persons face and both of your eyelashes physically connect with one another, while you kiss.

8. The Spiderman kiss, go upside down as the superhero did in the movies and kiss him or her.

9. Long prolonged kiss, lips only and lots of lip to lip kissing, full of passion and raw emotion

10. Kiss on the cheek, friendly, respectful and adorable. Anyone can peck on anyone’s cheek and no deep meaning to it.

More.....

2 Likes

Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by simdam500(m): 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by simdam500(m): 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
Feel free to state your choice and the once you fantasizing to experience
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by remsonik(f): 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
I love all kiss me likey

Looking forward to experiencing the spiderman style and the butterfly style

1 Like

Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by iceberylin(m): 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
That spider man type grin
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
I laave all of them! Would like to try them all wink
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by kowema(f): 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kiss affairs........ What's the name of the on.e they. Kiss in. Ghanian movies?....Its beyond French....Meanwhile, French kiss these days?, no need to master natin....Even a Prim 4 pupill knows the act these days.....World don spoil
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by japhmanuel: 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
wink
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by kilokeys(m): 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
i had no. 8 for a first kiss...

beautiful

1 Like

Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by simdam500(m): 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
11. The lip gloss kiss, fun types and harmless. A lip with chap stick or lip gloss coats the partners lips until the gloss transfers on to his or hers.

12. Secret message kiss, between very close people or lovers, perfect way to send out an erotic message or a secret sans the others knowing about it.

13.The lizzy kiss, also known as the kiss of the lizard where the tongue sticks in and out of the mouth of the partner, in quick strokes

14. Air kisses, family, friends and the crème-de-la- crème types. Muaah muaah in the air beside the cheek and no physical touching

15. Kiss of an angel, a gentle kiss on someone’s eyelids or near to it.

1 Like

Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by simdam500(m): 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by simdam500(m): 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
kilokeys: i had no. 8 for a first kiss...

beautiful

Ahahahahaha nigga!!! tongue
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by simdam500(m): 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
kowema: Kiss affairs........ What's the name of the on.e they. Kiss in. Ghanian movies?....Its beyond French....Meanwhile, French kiss these days?, no need to master natin....Even a Prim 4 pupill knows the act these days.....World don spoil

Remember the poem "won't you say u love me too" muaaah...

That what they practicing cheesy
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by kilokeys(m): 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
simdam500:

Ahahahahaha nigga!!! tongue

yea. it is. her head on ur thighs. ur hands dug in her hair, lyrics flowing and all... u bend over and do the needful. kiss
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by simdam500(m): 7:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
EroticAngelina: I laave all of them! Would like to try them all wink

Hehehehe life is fair... u got more than enough time to try them... wink
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by simdam500(m): 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
remsonik: I love all kiss me likey

Looking forward to experiencing the spiderman style and the butterfly style

Cool
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by harrysterol(m): 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
Who wan kiss me na kiss
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
simdam500:

Hehehehe life is fair... u got more than enough time to try them... wink
lol i guess so
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by mumumugu(m): 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
mugu kiss

she kisses you, and u pass her your atm card

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by olisaman(m): 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
I didn't see Chinese kiss.. Thought it was amongst the kisses.
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
kilokeys:

beautiful
Hmmm
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by simdam500(m): 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
grin
16. Bite and kiss an open mouth with the notes of a French kiss but not one exactly. Here the teeth bite and nibble the person’s facial features, the neck or where it is planted

17. A kiss on the neck, for intimacy, eroticism and more

18. Kiss like a vampire, deep on the neck of him or her, suck and bite the area.
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by simdam500(m): 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
mumumugu :
mugu kiss

she kisses you, and u pass her your atm card

Naija kiss tongue
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by RotrEmmanuel: 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
That moment when her mouth smells when your desperate to kisss!!!

cry
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by simdam500(m): 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
19. Kiss on the jaw line, for those who are very close to one another.

More...
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by eghos12(m): 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
nice information me nlor no say the thing reach 20
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by dechandel(f): 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
Thanks for the pictures!!!
Na to only open zip sharp sharp dem sabi..
Nansense!!
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by simdam500(m): 8:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
RotrEmmanuel: That moment when her mouth smells when your desperate to kisss!!!

cry

Or that moment u finally had the chance to kiss her for the first tine and u found out you've not freshen up...

*remember making such move will eventually ruin the rest of your chances for life*
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by elantraceey(f): 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
kilokeys:

beautiful

hmmmmm lipsrsealed

i love no 6 .

Now see them scrolling up tongue
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by simdam500(m): 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
dechandel: Thanks for the pictures!!!
Na to only open zip sharp sharp dem sabi..
Nansense!!

Not everyone of them likes that...

And even those that do that don't just develop the attitude in a twinkle...

I guess they have been bitten

By the way... cool
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by simdam500(m): 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
eghos12: nice information me nlor no say the thing reach 20

Yes... it will...

Anything for the romancelander

wink
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by simdam500(m): 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
kilokeys:

yea. it is. her head on ur thighs. ur hands dug in her hair, lyrics flowing and all... u bend over and do the needful. kiss

Lol... too much telenovela / telemundo brah

tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / Kingtblakhoc And His Actresses Pose In Lekki Flood (Photos) / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.