Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures (147887 Views)

Groom Passionately Kisses His Bride On Their Wedding Day. Photo / 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings / Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ ℓơ̴̴̴̴̮͡♥̸̸̨̨̨͡͡e em all
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by simdam500(m): 8:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ ℓơ̴̴̴̴̮͡♥̸̸̨̨̨͡͡e em all

Thanks...

Anything for the romancelander wink
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by simdam500(m): 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy wink kiss kiss kiss kiss

20. The tease, for those who start from the forehead to the lips and all the way down, down, down
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
My babe love this my kiss....#kiss on the orun(neck) grin

Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by simdam500(m): 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
profojah: My babe love this my kiss....#kiss on the orun(neck) grin

Cute... u two will make a good couple... kiss

By the way... she's pretty... wink
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by AdeniyiA(m): 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
harrysterol:
Who wan kiss me na kiss
go brush first ...
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
simdam500:

Cute... u two will make a good couple... kiss

By the way... she's pretty... wink
Thanks bro...ain't easy grin
If u need any NL babe, holla me...I got so much here
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by simdam500(m): 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
profojah:
Thanks bro...ain't easy grin
If u need any NL babe, holla me...I got so much here

Oh thanks for the concern... cheesy

Nice of you...

You no fit gif me the one u are standing next to soo undecided grin grin

P.s. Is she a nl too?
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
simdam500:

Oh thanks for the concern... cheesy

Nice of you...

You no fit gif me the one u are standing next to soo undecided grin grin

P.s. Is she a nl too?
Nah she isn't a NL...so you want my babe ryt?...
See life ooo..na help I wan help ooo cheesy
The babe wey i don dey package and tidy since our University days ...U fit pay?..cos I've spent nothing less than #9******** on her.
..Anyways, she's hooked to ProfOjah..
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by simdam500(m): 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
profojah:
Nah she isn't a NL...so you want my babe ryt?...
See life ooo..na help I wan help ooo cheesy
The babe wey i don dey package and tidy since our University days ...U fit pay?..cos I've spent nothing less than #9******** on her.
..Anyways, she's hooked to ProfOjah..

grin grin grin grin
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by kilokeys(m): 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
simdam500:

Lol... too much telenovela / telemundo brah

tongue

is it so impossible for you?.. ehyaah..
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by kilokeys(m): 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
elantraceey:

hmmmmm lipsrsealed

i love no 6 .

Now see them scrolling up tongue
there is something wrong with u.. earlobe kiss..

i go rather kiss dog nose than waste my conji on earlobes..
are u sure u don't want no. 8?
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by Osyxcel(m): 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
softysparky:

Hmmm

Which one should we try out?? wink
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by simdam500(m): 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
kilokeys:

is it so impossible for you?.. ehyaah..

OK am waiting for a better society .....

Btw, imagination can be reality sha
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by simdam500(m): 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
softysparky:
Hmmm

Osyxcel:

I can suggest the one to try out tho wink
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by kilokeys(m): 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
simdam500:

OK am waiting for a better society .....

Btw, imagination can be reality sha
i didn't do it in France.. the 1st reality show happened in lag.. the second, in akure.
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by simdam500(m): 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
kilokeys:
i didn't do it in France.. the 1st reality show happened in lag.. the second, in akure.

Oh woulda love to experience it gosh... any pic?

cheesy
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by simdam500(m): 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
Unibenstudent where are thou

Need u on my thread joor...

Which would u love to try tongue
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
Osyxcel:

Be my spiderman grin
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by harrysterol(m): 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
AdeniyiA:

go brush first ...
who ask u tongue
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by kilokeys(m): 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
simdam500:

Oh woulda love to experience it gosh... any pic?

cheesy

enjoy

Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by Osyxcel(m): 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
simdam500:

I can suggest the one to try out tho wink

tongue
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by simdam500(m): 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
kilokeys:

enjoy

Got me Hehehehe grin grin grin
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by Osyxcel(m): 9:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
softysparky:

Be my spiderman grin

You Wicked angry angry

No 3 looks perfect! Watcha say?? wink
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
Op u forgot the betray kiss. D one wey judas kiss ...
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by yemicoal(m): 11:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
No 10 tho.. friendzone sad
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Op u forgot the betray kiss. D one wey judas kiss ...
Lolzz cheesy...OP don forget am
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
dechandel:
Thanks for the pictures!!!
Na to only open zip sharp sharp dem sabi..
Nansense!!
why your mind spoil like dis

You sure say you never dip hand for your pant
Nor find we guys trouble again oo
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by dechandel(f): 11:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
kevinberry:
why your mind spoil like dis

You sure say you never dip hand for your pant
Nor find we guys trouble again oo
shocked shocked
lipsrsealed
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by elantraceey(f): 11:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
kilokeys:

there is something wrong with u.. earlobe kiss..

i go rather kiss dog nose than waste my conji on earlobes..
are u sure u don't want no. 8?

Noooooooooooo tongue tongue
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:53am On Jan 24, 2015
simdam500:

Thanks...

Anything for the romancelander wink
nothing for Ɣ☺ΰ joor
Re: 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures by Oahray: 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hmmm.....

The tease smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kingtblakhoc And His Actresses Pose In Lekki Flood (Photos) / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.