Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,497 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. (30153 Views)

Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? / APC Website Vanishes With Road Map And Campaign Promises / Buhari In Owerri-lovely Streets And Campaign Ground Pix. APC Has Done It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by redcliff: 12:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
UchihaMadara:
I think we have finally seen it all, a poster of Jesus handing over to some guy(was it orji) and now this!

Just close your eyes for a sec and imagine some English politicians wearing Enyimba International F.C. Jersey, or Obama wearing ilesa Dynamos F.C. Jersey.

Quite dumb.

Is it now that u know nigeria politics is a joke?
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by abbeyberry(m): 12:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
what a mockery of every sense of sensibility...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by M4gunners: 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
Chealshit una doh.
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by hensben(m): 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
Although, i am a chelsea fc fan but whats the meaning of this

Clowns parading themselves as politicians...stomach infrastructure politicians

I condemn this act and we are going to set up a committee to look into this man's case.
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by joseph1832(m): 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
All the Agberos, touts, street urchins, kidnappers, NURTW park members, fraudsters and other notorious elements will definitely vote for him. Most Chelsea fans are thugs except the progressives among them
Amen and Amen!. I take it you're not a chelsea fan! So which fan are you?.
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
IVORY2009:

You are a mad man for saying this, u mean I am a thug? if I break bottle of Odekun for your big head hmmmm, repeat that statement again
You say you no be thug and you still wan burst my head? Lolssss

Up Barcaaaaaa grin
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
joseph1832:
Amen and Amen!. I take it you're not a chelsea fan! So which fan are you?.
I rep the best club in the world. I rep the European Capital of trophies...I rep the club that has most Ballon'dOR/world Best Awardees...I rep the ONLY Club that won 6 trophies in a single year... I rep FC Barcelona!!!

We are the best!!!!
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by victorazy(m): 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
UchihaMadara:
I think we have finally seen it all, a poster of Jesus handing over to some guy(was it orji) and now this!

Just close your eyes for a sec and imagine some English politicians wearing Enyimba International F.C. Jersey, or Obama wearing ilesa Dynamos F.C. Jersey.

Quite dumb.

grin grin grin
Black man is closed to animal cry (the bitter truth)
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by joseph1832(m): 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
I rep the best club in the world. I rep the European Capital of trophies...I rep the club that has most Ballon'dOR/world Best Awardees...I rep the ONLY Club that won 6 trophies in a single year... I rep FC Barcelona!!!

We are the best!!!!
*Yawning*. If you had said Real Madrid, I would have round up an applause for you.
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Elypsis(m): 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
Laffn my fuckin ass off mehn........dis guy got. Me rolln....haba! Dis is illetracy of the highest order
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Luzehray(m): 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
All the Agberos, touts, street urchins, kidnappers, NURTW park members, fraudsters and other notorious elements will definitely vote for him. Most Chelsea fans are thugs except the progressives among them
. Is that ao dey use †☺ talk in your family? Idiot
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by onatisi(m): 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
The next thing we will see is a picture of mandela holding up the hand of a nigerian politician in a poster.
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by boolet: 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
Paretomaster:
oya oga Seun. and his MODS, make una push am go front page dan u***ku
Ubansu? grin
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by onatisi(m): 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
Elypsis:
Laffn my fuckin ass off mehn........dis guy got. Me rolln....haba! Dis is illetracy of the highest order
it is called beer parlour political campaign strategy.
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
joseph1832:
*Yawning*. If you had said Real Madrid, I would have round up an applause for you.
Sorry, Madrid is DEAD!
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by cuteprinz(m): 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
Lol
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by samilaki: 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
No mind ham, na my constituency him dy contest under.... After him dn f**k up as Local govt. Chairman e 1 go do d same 4 HR. If e get vote na thugs own. Big up 2 d guy dat posted it! tongue
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by xtervaganza(m): 1:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
guy, I like you but I have to tell you this:you went full ret@rd on this one
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by JEITO: 1:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
For being a blue, I give him the post even before the elections. grin
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by cesareborgia(m): 1:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:

You are a thoughtless, foolish, clueless and stupid Nairalander...Na your family members be thugs..
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by JEITO: 1:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
double standard man! If you want to hate the club, hate it all the way. Why make exceptions?
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Cannonleo(m): 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
kia wicked... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by joseph1832(m): 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
Sorry, Madrid is DEAD!
So is spanish football!. UNITED WE STAND!!!.
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by LewisO: 1:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
I never heard of a team called Chelsea, in the history of "World Club Cup"... undecided
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
Lols @ my guy. Make una no vex na...but na lie I talk?
xtervaganza:
guy, I like you but I have to tell you this:you went full ret@rd on this one
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
grin grin
Cannonleo:

kia wicked... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
joseph1832:
So is spanish football!. UNITED WE STAND!!!.
No wonder you were whipped 4-0 by an unknown team grin grin grin

#There is no football in England.
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
cesareborgia:

You are a thoughtless, foolish, clueless and stupid Nairalander...Na your family members be thugs..
bros you de vex o
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by joseph1832(m): 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
grin grin

You don't say!.
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Cannonleo(m): 1:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
grin grin

abeg oh am an enyimba +arsenal fan oh
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Abbey2sam(m): 1:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
Sparksfly:
Just last week, I saw a car reversing at a roundabout. Now arr this...

Anyway he's definetly losing!

United For Life. cool

when last did Chelsea lose to Manchester United

please remind .......For the record I'm not a Chelsea fan
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by sammhi(m): 1:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
Paschalp:
. they won't wear because Nigeria has refused to internationlized their football na... our leaders don't like sports

see your life...leaders to internationalise your fc...pathetic....
is never so.....clubs are wat u call them clubs...own by people and managed by people not govt...govt is to provide laws to guide these clubs...ask...who own manu chelsea arsenal real madrid barca etc people not govt...... so if nigeria eonomy is bouyant people wil invest in football...not when you cant pay gud money to watch a match in stadium...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau / Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action / APC Presidential Ticket: Tinubu, Amaechi At War Over 3,000 Statutory Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.