Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery (41142 Views)

Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud / Buhari Apologies To Nigerians Over Fuel Scarcity, Pump Price To Remain At N87 / Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by asEdeyHOT: 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
this is a fake account but the mod put it here so that we can all laugh at APC

front page straight

GEJ till 2046

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by frodobee: 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
But is it too much to ask for Buhari's cert? Is it not the kind of change we want, accountable leadership?

13 Questions I Keep Asking Myself About BUHARI:
by Samuel Meyiwa Khalil, Lagos.
1: Can someone that REFUSED to ATTEND OPUTA PANEL when invited talk about justice?
2: Can someone whose statements are loaded with VIOLENCE assure peace?
3: Can someone who promised he would ensure that SHARIA LAW gets to all part of the country tolerate people from other religion?
4: Can someone that asked MUSLIMS TO VOTE ONLY MUSLIM be voted for by other religion?
5: Can someone that put Shagari in HOUSE ARREST and DR Alex Ekwueme in PRISON be absolved of tribal sentiments?
6: Can someone who used retroactive laws to KILL PEOPLE be trusted with our lives?
7: Can someone who says FIGHTING TERRORISM is against his people be allowed to be in charge of this country?
8: Can someone who executed 75% of PTF projects in the NORTH and distributed the remaining 25% among other regions when he was the PTF chairman be allowed to take charge of all projects in the country?
9: Can someone who as a military head of state who knows he would be overthrown but COULD NOT DO ANYTHING because his deputy was not around be classified as courageous?
10: Can someone who says ACN is corrupt but because of his presidential ambition now surrounds himself with ACN thieves be ABLE TO FIGHT CORRUPTION?
11: Can someone who as head of PTF DID NOT KNOW how billions of Naira got missing be trusted with our entire wealth as president?
12: Can someone who could not allow the economic of demand, supply and internal production factors to determine the prices of commodities but used SOLDIERS TO FORCE price control be able to handle present economic challenges?
13: Can someone who did not allow his government be criticised and UNJUSTLY ARRESTED those who criticised his government be given that opportunity to lead again,etc?
Honestly, Buhari is NOT the RIGHT person. Don't be blind. The change they shout could be negative as seen in some Northern African countries. Vote wisely.
Feel FREE to SHARE & TAG Yourself
Boko Haram members are someone's brother, friend and Neighbour. Join Hands To Win The fight Against Terror: Report any suspicious activity to the law enforcement agencies, as that will save lives.

SHARE/Tag your friends!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by nairaman66(m): 10:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
Better late than never!

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by ziccoit: 10:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
Like president like supporters. Always act before they think.

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by holluwai(m): 10:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hahaha... This coward doesn't want to go to jail. grin

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Bevista: 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
Forgiven! However, never disrespect the People's General ever again - EVER!

#TeamGMB2015

4 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by maximunimpact(m): 10:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
General nmaduaburochukwu Bihari(GMB)....…......the people's general

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Mutuwa(m): 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Hungry man! We The #TeamBuhari are not interested in your useless apology! Let's meet in Febuhari!

Yes sis..tell that BTW

We must VOTE rightly in 2015.

If SOMEONE is;
J = Just
O = On
N = Negative
A = Assignments
T = To
H = Harm
A = All
N = Nigerians...
Avoid em..kick ebele/ebola out of Naija.

Any " love child" that is aggrieved should sit on NgeneUkwenu's burning stove.

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by akpanikpe(m): 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=akinsadeez post=30069965]Oh! So now his sense has returned. He didn't know all this when he was joining the PDP to pronounce a certificate as fake based on a unilorin journal. His apology does not change anything. we already know where his loyalty lies.

#change

#Febuhari 14

#[s]GMB till Patience Jonathan knows the meaning of 'incumbent'[/s]

[/quo Bros u wicked grin
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by alaoeri: 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
TANoid lead singer, the money given to him have becloud his sense of reasoning, maybe he's back to his senses. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Abdulkareem407(m): 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
Him no wan go Prison grin grin grin
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by sammyj: 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
Apologies ok oooo, but was he not in his right senses before? there is saying that[s] man always exercises some minutes of madness [/s] ;Dand i believe that was Opkoso's case when he abused the peoples general. FYI you did not only abuse the general but the people of Nigeria that want change which means you have to also apologise to the people of Nigerians too, Embrace change and vote wisely vote for GMB

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Nikapetrelli(f): 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
Here comes d apology,Wen will d Nairalanders Anti Buhari n GEJ tender their own apologies.Gud nyt pple
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by ibnusman(m): 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
Fayose also should apologised to him as well as the presidency. And dis na 50% victory.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by steveben7(m): 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
crownprince102:
No one is disappointed...... You are paid to campaign for GEJ. You did it in 2011 and you were paid..... You got your own dividend of democracy but do the common man get theirs? What has been the goodluck since 2011?
. I wonder oooohhhhhhh
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by tolexy007(m): 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:
The stoopid ediot who said Buhari should be flogged. Someone old to be your father?
You for no apologize na! Make pesin follow wish to flog your own papa.

Oloriburuku somebody!
Madam wot else do u want? d man apologise still u still dey curse am...y is it alll APC member always behave irrational?

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by ayokellany: 11:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
President Jonathan Ebele has been enjoying a hitch free campaign rally in all APC states across Nigeria.

PDP supporters please why is the President being stoned in PDP controlled states ?

Do PDP member hater Jonathan Ebele for his failures just like the APC and every sensible Nigerians hated him ?

No wonder PDP members have been decamping in droves into APC. Please let's kick this man out 4 GOOD

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by 2rez: 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
Sammie! Sammie!! Sammie!!! Az u yearn dust fo old man wey fit b yo papa so ehn, con apologize, naso pikin wey u go fit born go yearn u dust con apologize grin.
PS: No b curse oh, rada na karma in action

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by dozymars(m): 11:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
He was only ignorant like so many other gullible ones.
How can a whole General not have a school certificate.
Think clearly next time.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Duplik8t77(m): 11:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
B4 nko

who wan go jail

lest I forget,GMB till 2019
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
No go revive your dead music career!! undecided undecided
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by odehaj: 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
f you like, tell me that Buhari went only to almajiri school, I will still vote for Buhari, Tell me that Buhari never attended any school before I will still vote for Buhari, Tell me Buhari was actually raised in the Bush by wild animals only I will still vote for Buhari, Tell me Buhari is actually an Alien from mars I will vote for Buhari, Tell me that Buhari is actually 100 years old I will still vote for Buhari, Tell me that Buhari has a AIDS, EBOLA, MARBUG, HEPATISTIS, CANCER OF ALL HIS ORGANS, KURU, AND MAD COW DISEASE I Will still vote for Buhari, Tell me Buhari jailed every single Nigerian that was alive during his tenure, I will still vote for Buhari, Tell me that during Buhari's tenure people had to apply to government and get approval before they urinate, defecate, eat or drink, I will still vote for Buhari, Tell me that Jonathan Nigeria would be better than paradise in 4years if i vote Goodluck, I will still vote for Buhari, Save your words, save your energy, save your keyboards, save your time, and leave me alone,its time we had change. Com'on

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Leebeedo(m): 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:
The stoopid ediot who said Buhari should be flogged. Someone old to be your father?

Oloriburuku somebody!

What Sammie did is definitely wrong but you've been insulting GEJ. Is GEJ not old enough to be your father? Silly hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Akpan107(m): 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Hungry man! We The #TeamBuhari are not interested in your useless apology! Let's meet in Febuhari!
Buhari may be a nice man, but he will never rule a United Nigeria.

His chances ruling is just 00.01% out of 100%.

GEJ has 99.9% chances of still being the President.

I understand ur fears.

Have you ever asked why the support for APC has droped by 70% on Nairaland?

It's because they have known the truth, and truth has set them free.

Before, anything an APC supporter says, gets 400 to 500 Likes on Nairaland, even if what he/she says dont make sense.

Sweetheart, it is GEJ till 2019. Take care.
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
atlwireles:
Another APC forgery. The Oluwole party and their non stop lies. angry angry angry angry
saTAN shame on to you
all power belongs to Jesus
saTAN shame on to you oo
all power belongs to our God

grin

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by abdulnabdul: 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
Firefire:
I don't believe anything this days, APC coven members can clone anything including PVC as alleged by DSS.
And who. Controls DSS? Indomie brain like you

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by gidjah(m): 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
No sir !he is not a hungry man at all ,just that he missed his steps( spiritually) and has deemed it good to redeem his image as a true child of God. So pls no condemnation to those who are in christ
NgeneUkwenu:
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by dre11(m): 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
Sammy

Your sins are forgiven
But, pls do your research well before joining issue with people to bring someone down
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by 2rez: 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
tolexy007:

Madam wot else do u want? d man apologise still u still dey curse am...y is it alll APC member always behave irrational?

APC member? Irrational behavior? Nah. Az a matter of fact, na ur comment sound so irrational. Abeg shift undecided
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by derecho(m): 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:

Oloriburuku somebody!
Same way GEJ is old enough to be the father,lecturer,and husband of some abusing and insulting him.Not forgetting that HE IS NIGERIA'S PRESIDENT.
I wish many will learn to be civil and learn to apologise just like Sammy did..this shows strenght and maturity
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by dre11(m): 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
Leebeedo:

What Sammy did is wrong but you've been insulting GEJ. Is GEJ not old enough to be your father? Silly hypocrite!

He isn't as old as my father

And my father is not corrupt and clueless as GEJ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows / Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). / What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.