Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,054 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery (41145 Views)

Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud / Buhari Apologies To Nigerians Over Fuel Scarcity, Pump Price To Remain At N87 / Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by magmag1: 9:16am On Jan 24, 2015
Na fear of wetin go happen to him after buhari wins, relax bro Buhari is not like that

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Jyraff(m): 9:21am On Jan 24, 2015
atlwireles:

In the voice of Fadeyi Oloro Dehin Lehin Mi

cheesy cheesy
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by asamaigho(m): 9:48am On Jan 24, 2015
atlwireles:
Another APC forgery. The Oluwole party and their non stop lies. angry angry angry angry

dis change is unstoppable........sixteen wasted yrs with pdp must be recovered

Sai BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by atlwireles: 9:51am On Jan 24, 2015
asamaigho:

dis change is unstoppable........sixteen wasted yrs with pdp must be recovered

Sai BUHARI

ARE YOU A BUS CONDUCTOR TOO, I DID NOT ASK FOR CHANGE. grin grin grin grin
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by organic973: 11:13am On Jan 24, 2015
That is good of him. It shows he still have respect for elders. Support GEJ till 2019
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by galapazygalarba: 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
some nigerians to dey claim i 2 kno ............maybe very soon they will ask the people's general to provide his school sandals.......

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by InglishTeechar(m): 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=Petersideman post=30069740][/quote]

CAMBRIDGE ASSESSMENT PLAYING POLITICS WITH NIGERIA

After several request made by some Nigerians as regards the authenticity of Buhari's 1961 certificate and whether or not Hausa was a subject at that time, this website:

http://www.cambridgeassessment.org.uk/news/statement-in-response-to-nigerian-presidential-election-enquiries/

came up with a response and even posted a link to a pdf file on their website claiming to be an archive file stating that Hausa was a subject.

http://www.cambridgeassessment.org.uk/Images/199936-subjects-of-examination.pdf

But interestingly, the stamp on that file dates 23 Jan 2015 while the 1961 - 1962 was hand written. It appears they are trying to protect Gen. Buhari...Nigerians are smart people, you cant fool us. I urge our historians to please come out and tell us if truly Hausa was indeed a subject in Nigerian Schools in 1961.
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by InglishTeechar(m): 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
orinocopulse:

Actually that's quite possible. But I just checked his Instagram and twitter and confirmed it myself. I suggest you do the same. wink

Sammie was quite careless for his remark but KUDOS to him for apologising.
#ElectionNotWar

After several request made by some Nigerians as regards the authenticity of Buhari's 1961 certificate and whether or not Hausa was a subject at that time, this website:

http://www.cambridgeassessment.org.uk/news/statement-in-response-to-nigerian-presidential-election-enquiries/

came up with a response and even posted a link to a pdf file on their website claiming to be an archive file stating that Hausa was a subject.

But interestingly, the stamp on that file dates 23 Jan 2015 while the 1961 - 1962 was hand written. It appears they are trying to protect Gen. Buhari...Nigerians are smart people, you cant fool us. I urge our historians to please come out and tell us if truly Hausa was indeed a subject in Nigerian Schools in 1961.
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by InglishTeechar(m): 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
crownprince102:
No one is disappointed...... You are paid to campaign for GEJ. You did it in 2011 and you were paid..... You got your own dividend of democracy but do the common man get theirs? What has been the goodluck since 2011?

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by InglishTeechar(m): 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
doctokwus:
Harm has been done.
The same thing is happening to FFK.Both okposo and ffk have allowed that thing dangling between their legs to take control of their senses.

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by manie(m): 1:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
http://factchecki.ng/question/is-buhari-qualified-to-run-for-office-and-did-he-graduate-from-secondary-school/

“I had assumed all along that all my records were in the custody of the Military Secretary of the Nigerian Army. Much to my surprise, we are now told that although a record of the result is available, there are no copies of the certificates in my personal file. This is why I formally requested my old school the Provincial Secondary School, Katsina to make available the school’s copy of the result of the Cambridge/West African School Certificate… let me say for the record that I attended Provincial Secondary School, Katsina. I graduated in 1961 with many prominent Nigerians, including General Shehu Yar’Adua, former chief of staff at the Supreme Headquarters, and Justice Umaru Abdullahi, a former President of the Court of Appeal. We sat for the University of Cambridge/WASC Examination together in 1961, the year we graduated. My examination number was 8280002, and I passed the examination in the Second Division.”
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by FairDude(m): 5:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
Lol Sammy Okposo just thank ur God that your instinct told u to apologize. Buhari may win and u are in soup
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by sonnie10: 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Does any institution offer certificates twice?

Mallam Buhari should demand for his certificate at least this once from WAEC if not for anything, to save face, avoid humiliation, embarrassment and preserve dignity . The process won't take more than 30 mins, I know that because I got mine in no time. Nobody is saying he should be there twice or everyday.
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by martchykee(m): 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
This Sammie guy is a great guy as far as am concerned. How many people can say something and feel its wrong and have the guts to say "I am Sorry"
thats very matured.

Check his new song!
http://perrymartins..com/2015/01/sammie-okposo-releases-peace-song-let.html

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by MarieSucre(f): 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
pls he has apologized. let bygones be bygones. #teamelectionnotwar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Jewelry Recovered From Abdullahi Mukhtar's In-law's Home / Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) / Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.