Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery (41143 Views)

Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud / Buhari Apologies To Nigerians Over Fuel Scarcity, Pump Price To Remain At N87 / Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by annibro(f): 11:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
EdCure:
Was he drunk?

No! He just realised GMB's fans are more in number considering how much he'll make from d album he's about 2 release.
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
baybeeboi:
Buhari should be flogged.

Your parents too should also be flogged for giving birth to an animal like you in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 24, 2015
U just re-formatted ur brain abi? Gud boy, go n sin no more, do preach CHANGE to d clueless!
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by shoprite: 12:07am On Jan 24, 2015
Ok Sammie . . . I know the proceeds from music hasn't been too regular .. .and man must survive ...you've had your one minute of real fame which music couldn't offer you . ..now get lost!

4 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by effty(m): 12:10am On Jan 24, 2015
korel9:
Apology for what nah? angry

Has Buhari apologised for over 800 Nigerians that his inciting statements led to their deaths? undecided

Make Jonathan apologise for those he murdered in the immigration scam.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by AreaFada2: 12:11am On Jan 24, 2015
Francon:
In as much as I don't support GMB, I really don't like people running their mouth anyhow to gain someone's attention.

So if they hand you the cane, you will give him lashes? Devil is really sitting on your destiny. Smh

But in their Religious belief flogging even old women for flimsy offences is allowed. Why should GMB be any different in Sharialand that his people at Boko want to turn Nigeria to?

Buhari applied to OIC to make 9ja an Islamic member, who knows his next plan. Introduce Sharia nationwide??

He took us to OIC without asking Christians, he can ignore us again and go ahead. Forget about NASS. Did common Sen. Yerima not manage to get baby marriage to old men through NASS?

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:20am On Jan 24, 2015
Akpan107:
Buhari may be a nice man, but he will never rule a United Nigeria.

His chances ruling is just 00.01% out of 100%.

GEJ has 99.9% chances of still being the President.

I understand ur fears.

Have you ever asked why the support for APC has droped by 70% on Nairaland?

It's because they have known the truth, and truth has set them free.

Before, anything an APC supporter says, gets 400 to 500 Likes on Nairaland, even if what he/she says dont make sense.

Sweetheart, it is GEJ till 2019. Take care.

Mumu the comment I made yesterday had over 400 likes and still counting! Today'sown over 100 still counting! Deluded soul! Jonathan and her illiterate wife will be disgraced next month in the polls! Come out from that your village in Akwa Ibom and sample opinion! Anu ofia!

4 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by xtervaganza(m): 12:21am On Jan 24, 2015
nzeadachie:
APC PROPAGANDA AGAIN, SAMMIEOKPOSO AND SAMMIE OKPOSO ARE NOT THE SAME, WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE DECEIVING? HE DID NOT APPOLOGISE, APPOLOGISE FOR BUHARI FOR WHAT? ONLY BUHAHI'S CLASSMATES WILL BELIEVE THIS ONE
your case is no longer funny. It's depressing I must say

What specie of turnip are you?

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by dayo23(f): 12:24am On Jan 24, 2015
Sammy okposo! You will not only die painfully as I already told u on your twitter handle, God will disgrace you and your corrupt criminals next month! Danbaza kawai! Fat dirty pig!
#any body way quote or refer to me will die painfully next month.
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Faraidi(m): 12:24am On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
The stoopid ediot who said Buhari should be flogged. Someone old to be your father?
You for no apologize na! Make pesin follow wish to flog your own papa.

Oloriburuku somebody!
yes,he should be flog a criminal is a criminal no mater how old he or she was.
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Gboskee(m): 12:26am On Jan 24, 2015
baybeeboi:
Buhari should be flogged.
flog someone better than your entire generation?
Tufyakwa!!
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by eedrees(m): 12:33am On Jan 24, 2015
Why him too no get certificate?

They con go forge one yeye document.

#GEJ2019
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by sonnie10: 12:34am On Jan 24, 2015
dayo23:
Sammy okposo! You will not only die painfully as I already told u on your twitter handle, God will disgrace you and your corrupt criminals next month! Danbaza kawai! Fat dirty pig!
#any body way quote or refer to me will die painfully next month.

First use your power, strength, magic to produce Buhari's Certificate.
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by upcrown2512(m): 12:35am On Jan 24, 2015
MY COUNTRY, MY PASSION, MY NIGERIA

WHOSOEVER GOD HAS CHOSEN.
USE ALL THINGS AGAINST HIM, IT' LL NOT STAND.
SAMUEL TOLD SAUL, THAT HIS REIGNS HAS BEEN DOOMED. FOR HIM TO REPENT HE WAS AFTER WHO GOD HAS CHOSEN.
CHECK IT OUT. I PERSONALLY CAMPAIGN FOR GEJ IN 2011.

THE TRUTH.

WHERE ARE WE TODAY?

GEJ IS A PRESIDENT OF ASARI, SOUTH SOUTH, ETHNICITY, TRIBAL, CORRUPTION, INSECURITY

MAY BE MY BROTHERS HAS FORGOT THAT PDP HAS FAILED FOR THE PAST TEN YEARS (1999~2011)

MY EXPECTATIONS AS NIGERIAN THEN IS. OH HERE COMES A MAN THAT WE RIGHT THE WRONG OF PDP.

WHAT HAPPENED?
HE ABSOLUTELY MISSED IT.

FACTS.
I IMAGINE IF THERE IS A TREAT IN SOUTHWEST IN NEAREST FUTURE WITH THIS TYPE OF GOVERNMENT. HAAA ! ! ! !

IMAGINE WHEN STEALING IS NOT A CORRUPTION. OH OO

IMAGINE A PROMISED OF TWO REFINERIES SINCE FOUR YEARS.

IMAGINE A GOVERNMENT WITHOUT A SINGLE COMMISSION IN SOUTHWEST EXCEPT LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESS WHICH IS AT SLOW PACE.

IMAGINE GOVERNMENT LAUNDERING MONEY TO OTHER COUNTRIES AND TELLING CITIZENS TO GO CASHLESS.

IMAGINE WHEN 16 IS MORE THAN 19.

IMAGINE WHEN OBJ CONFIRMED IN LETTER IS VERY HARD TO BELIEVE......?

IMAGINE EKWEME SAYING THIS IS NOT THE PDP WE DREAM UNDER THIS SAME GEJ.

IMAGINE THE DIVISION BETWEEN ETHNIC AND RELIGION THAT IS GETTING WIDER ON DAILY BASIS.

IMAGINE THAT IT TAKES NO TIME FOR GEJ (NIGER DELTA) BOYS TO PROCURE ARM (WAR SHIPS) BUT ITS TAKING ETERNITY FOR NIGERIAN ARMY TO PROCURE ARM.

MY RECOMMENDATION (PERSONAL) SINCE PDP HAS FAILED AND GEJ HAS MADE THINGS WORST.
LET GIVE ANOTHER PEOPLE A BENEFIT OF DOUBT WITHOUT:
SENTIMENT
HATRED
RELIGION
TRIBAL OR ETHNICITY
LIES
FAVORITISM
NEPOTISM (NA MY BROTHER)

REMEMBER THERE IS NO PROSPERITY WITHOUT SECURITY.

IF WE CONTINUE LIKE THIS FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS. THEN NIGERIA AND NIGERIAN WILL BE LIST FOR SALE LIKE (MOBUTU SESE SECO) OF DR CONGO.

STAND UP FOR BETTER NIGERIA.
STAND UP FOR CHANGE.
VOTE COMPETENT.
VOTE GMB AND PYO.

3 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by fckmn24seg(m): 12:37am On Jan 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Hungry man! We The #TeamBuhari are not interested in your useless apology! Let's meet in Febuhari!

Good one
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 24, 2015
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by discusant: 12:47am On Jan 24, 2015
dharyour93:

It is not written anywhere in the constitution that you should present your WAEC certificate. The constitution say a candib date must have up to school certificate or its equivalent.

Having a diploma from the US War College is far more than having a school certificate.
constitution says you must have passed through secondary school. But amended electoral act says candidate must have school certificate or equivalent. But only way for Buhari to satisfy both constitution and electoral act is by convincing INEC that he attended secondary school. And only way to convince somebody that one passed through secondary school is by presenting one's certificate , not by statement of Results, because statement of Results can be easily forged. The diplomas from US War College and other defence schools are not academic but professional certificates. Such certificates are not equivalent to Secondary school certificates.
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by bimbor(m): 12:48am On Jan 24, 2015
Feb.14 is the day to dine with destiny. Nigerians should wake up from their slumber and wrestle their destiny from the PEOPLE DECEIVING PEOPLE (PDP) Since 1999. Time for Change is here, it is non-negotiable. The time is now to take Nigeria to a new level. Let them know we are an elite generation who know exactly what we want. We must strive to put Nigeria in an enviable position among the comity of nations. My brother, My sister, Do not be deceived anymore, we will never get there in a thousand years if we continue to be ruled by PDP. We want a change, I don't care how it comes but a change must come. We need new governance, we are a country with over 150 million inhabitants, the largest black race, we should have a strong voice to kick out corruption and ineptitude, Jonathan is too weak to occupy that seat, He has no say as a leader, He will sell us all to slavery if we do not act now. The next closest best thing is here for us. Do not reject something that might be your last chance to be redeemed from the PDP Cankerworms, The corrupt Cabals who due to greed, avarice and selfish interest will not mind if Nigeria goes into extinction. We must not allow this very chance to slip away from our fingers. Stand up for your right, Stand for Change. Go to the polls on the 14th of February and excercise that franchise of yours wisely. Buhari showed his results to the world to see, what manner of man is that, A man full of integrity, whose heart bleeds for the poverty and insecurity that have stricken his people in the 15 years of PDP Governance, A man who seeks to give a befitting Definition to Democracy. Buhari will be Nigeria's next best thing come May 29. But this will not happen without your voice, it will not happen without my voice, Please vote the ALL PROGRESSIVES CONGRESS for a new Nigeria. Vote out the Corrupt Leadership, Vote out Secrecy and usher in transparency. We did it with Lagos, We will even do it better with Nigeria. Vote for Buhari on FeBuhari 14!

3 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by bimbor(m): 12:53am On Jan 24, 2015
Sammie Okposo must be a fool for insulting someone old enough to be his father. Black sheep of an african child who has no atom of respect for his elders. Eediot and disrespectful son of a gun!

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by holluwai(m): 12:55am On Jan 24, 2015
Sir, computer GOAT! It's not your business!!! tongue

nzeadachie:
COMPUTER ILLITRATE, BUT ARE YOU BUHARI'S CLASSMATE?

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by sonnie10: 12:55am On Jan 24, 2015
dharyour93:

It is not written anywhere in the constitution that you should present your WAEC certificate. The constitution say a candidate must have up to school certificate or its equivalent.

Having a diploma from the US War College is far more than having a school certificate.

How is the statement of result he presented the same thing as a certificate ?
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
The stoopid ediot who said Buhari should be flogged. Someone old to be your father?
You for no apologize na! Make pesin follow wish to flog your own papa.

Oloriburuku somebody!
APShit and their razz paid agents lipsrsealed
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by dayo23(f): 1:06am On Jan 24, 2015
sonnie10:

First use your power, strength, magic to produce Buhari's Certificate.
PDP corrupt criminal u wan die ba?
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by nzeadachie: 1:08am On Jan 24, 2015
xtervaganza:
your case is no longer funny. It's depressing I must say

What specie of turnip are you?
WHAT DO YOU MEAN? YOU FALL FOR THE PROPAGANDA? OOHH MUGU
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by nzeadachie: 1:09am On Jan 24, 2015
holluwai:

tongue
holluwai:

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by sonnie10: 1:13am On Jan 24, 2015
dayo23:
PDP corrupt criminal u wan die ba?

Reserve the title "criminal" for people forging school results.
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by holluwai(m): 1:15am On Jan 24, 2015
And just so you know it is spelt Illiterate and no that BS you wrote.

nzeadachie:
COMPUTER ILLITRATE, BUT ARE YOU BUHARI'S CLASSMATE?

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by sukkot: 1:21am On Jan 24, 2015
he needs to flog his father for not changing the name okposo before he was born. what the fork kinda name is okposo ?

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by maclatunji: 1:24am On Jan 24, 2015
korel9:

Has Buhari apologised for over 800 Nigerians that his inciting statements led to their deaths? undecided

Apology because he has realised his folly unlike you.

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by midolian(m): 1:24am On Jan 24, 2015
korel9:

u just won't stop being a fool

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Ilekeh(f): 1:27am On Jan 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Hungry man! We The #TeamBuhari are not interested in your useless apology! Let's meet in Febuhari!

Lmao @ hungry man
Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by bimbor(m): 1:28am On Jan 24, 2015
sukkot:
he needs to flog his father for not changing the name okposo before he was born. what the fork kinda name is okposo ?

Are u minding the hypocrite of a christian....was he not the same gospel singer alleged to be sleeping with his dancers. Heaven will judge on the last day. Awon were! Pots calling kettle black. Awon Kolebadaru Association of Nigeria. Sammie furk up walahi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). / What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ / Yahaya Bello And His Wife Amina Loved Up In These Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.