Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Guyz What Are The Best Qualities You Want In A Lady/girl Or Woman?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz What Are The Best Qualities You Want In A Lady/girl Or Woman?? (3376 Views)

5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! / Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? / 10 Best Qualities Of A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guyz What Are The Best Qualities You Want In A Lady/girl Or Woman?? by handsomenfrosh(m): 11:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
Like me ....
below are the best qualities I would love to have in a lady...

1,choclate in complexion.

2, moderate wide hips,with a little heavy back side.

3, moderate and round bubs.

4, not tooo tall.

5, good spoken English, and good public manners.

6, humble, not too gentle, with a little stubborness .yes I love woman who can stand for her self at times.

7. a woman who wishes me well from the bottom of her heart and who is willing to make me achieve a greater height... chikenaaaaa...
Re: Guyz What Are The Best Qualities You Want In A Lady/girl Or Woman?? by yummyricka(f): 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ass and boobs would fill everywhere nau grin grin grin
Re: Guyz What Are The Best Qualities You Want In A Lady/girl Or Woman?? by goodmorning40: 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
Olonga! All these for u alone
Re: Guyz What Are The Best Qualities You Want In A Lady/girl Or Woman?? by vizkiz: 11:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
Intelligence, beauty and good manners... Finish cheesy

Oh, yeah, less i forget... Big yansh and boobs too wink
Re: Guyz What Are The Best Qualities You Want In A Lady/girl Or Woman?? by dollyjoy(f): 11:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
handsomenfrosh:
Like me ....
below are the best qualities I would love to have in a lady...

1,choclate in complexion.

2, moderate wide hips,with a little heavy back side.

3, moderate and round bubs.

4, not tooo tall.

5, good spoken English, and good public manners.

6, humble, not too gentle, with a little stubborness .yes I love woman who can stand for her self at times.

7. a woman who wishes me well from the bottom of her heart and who is willing to make me achieve a greater height... chikenaaaaa...
Egbon carry clay and start molding her,make sure you shape her well to your taste.

4 Likes

Re: Guyz What Are The Best Qualities You Want In A Lady/girl Or Woman?? by youngberry001(m): 11:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
Mheen her attitude nd her good looking face........just 2 tinx am ok man
Re: Guyz What Are The Best Qualities You Want In A Lady/girl Or Woman?? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
yummyricka:

If you've got a good character with that your pic, i'll have to rob your heart
Re: Guyz What Are The Best Qualities You Want In A Lady/girl Or Woman?? by handsomenfrosh(m): 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
yummyricka:

lolzz... definitely
Re: Guyz What Are The Best Qualities You Want In A Lady/girl Or Woman?? by handsomenfrosh(m): 11:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
goodmorning40:
Olonga! All these for u alone
yes oooooo
Re: Guyz What Are The Best Qualities You Want In A Lady/girl Or Woman?? by dollyjoy(f): 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
He must be tall like Buhari

his six packs must be like flavor own.

He must be rich like dangote

His English must be like Patrick ** own

he must be funny like Ay.

Those are the things future hubby must possess before thinking of proposing. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guyz What Are The Best Qualities You Want In A Lady/girl Or Woman?? by Yuneehk(f): 11:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:
Intelligence, beauty and good manners... Finish cheesy

Oh, yeah, less i forget... Big yansh and boobs too wink

You won't let us rest right? where's that mod that banned you sef grin ? They should sentence you to life ban!!!
Re: Guyz What Are The Best Qualities You Want In A Lady/girl Or Woman?? by RoyalBlak007: 11:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
you already

know
Re: Guyz What Are The Best Qualities You Want In A Lady/girl Or Woman?? by klassykute(m): 11:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
good attitude .. nd supportive woman ... independent ....

and

big backasi nd front
Re: Guyz What Are The Best Qualities You Want In A Lady/girl Or Woman?? by halfricanadian(f): 11:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
His heart embarassed embarassed
Re: Guyz What Are The Best Qualities You Want In A Lady/girl Or Woman?? by yummyricka(f): 11:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
BeastAmbition:

If you've got a good character with that your pic, i'll have to rob your heart
Don't bother yourself ....my character is as bad as Nigeria's economy right now cheesy
Re: Guyz What Are The Best Qualities You Want In A Lady/girl Or Woman?? by SuperSupremo(m): 12:01am On Jun 02, 2016
This + Good attitude

see the pic below....
Re: Guyz What Are The Best Qualities You Want In A Lady/girl Or Woman?? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 02, 2016
yummyricka:

Don't bother yourself ....my character is as bad as Nigeria's economy right now cheesy

"good" was just a note of irony, i actually mean the opposite which is bad. Trust me i love them bad babes, guess we've got sth in common.
Re: Guyz What Are The Best Qualities You Want In A Lady/girl Or Woman?? by hebenezher(m): 5:20am On Jun 02, 2016
yummyricka:
Kai.... Presently all I need is big boot, with a well befitted boobs to lash and squeeze.
Re: Guyz What Are The Best Qualities You Want In A Lady/girl Or Woman?? by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:38am On Jun 02, 2016
If only wishes were horses grin
Re: Guyz What Are The Best Qualities You Want In A Lady/girl Or Woman?? by youngest85(m): 5:40am On Jun 02, 2016
yummyricka:
Only the standing boobs is ok 4 me!
Re: Guyz What Are The Best Qualities You Want In A Lady/girl Or Woman?? by youngest85(m): 5:41am On Jun 02, 2016
dollyjoy:

Those are the things future hubby must possessed before thinking of proposing. grin
seconded!
Re: Guyz What Are The Best Qualities You Want In A Lady/girl Or Woman?? by sparko1(m): 5:54am On Jun 02, 2016
dollyjoy:

Those are the things future hubby must possessed before thinking of proposing. grin

I would have said get clay and build him, but you need more than clay to build that list, maybe you should wait for him! You will find him eventually!
Re: Guyz What Are The Best Qualities You Want In A Lady/girl Or Woman?? by dollyjoy(f): 7:00am On Jun 02, 2016
sparko1:

I would have said get clay and build him, but you need more than clay to build that list, maybe you should wait for him! You will find him eventually!

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Guyz What Are The Best Qualities You Want In A Lady/girl Or Woman?? by handsomenfrosh(m): 8:31am On Jun 02, 2016
sparko1:

Like the same way she told me tooo

Like the same way told me tooo
Re: Guyz What Are The Best Qualities You Want In A Lady/girl Or Woman?? by waxxydude: 8:44am On Jun 02, 2016
I want a woman who ain't a virgin and not too loose. Looking highly presentable, humble & a little funny but really crazy from the inside.

Does all possibe&impossible styles on bed, so i don't go looking outside. grin

She could've hugeboobs or notso huge, thick laps\thigh\hips, broad butt. overall she must be thick.

And i don't want her having heavy potbelly after 2/3 children else i'm outside digging someone! angry
Re: Guyz What Are The Best Qualities You Want In A Lady/girl Or Woman?? by handsomenfrosh(m): 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
waxxydude:
I want a woman who ain't a virgin and not too loose. Looking highly presentable, humble & a little funny but really crazy from the inside.

Does all possibe&impossible styles on bed, so i don't go looking outside. grin

She could've hugeboobs or notso huge, thick laps\thigh\hips, broad butt. overall she must be thick.

And i don't want her having heavy potbelly after 2/3 children else i'm outside digging someone! angry

Yes you right..I'm not a fan of pot belly. And extreme fuking stretch markss...
Re: Guyz What Are The Best Qualities You Want In A Lady/girl Or Woman?? by waxxydude: 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
handsomenfrosh:

Exactly bro esp. black girls with stretch mark, they start looking like zebras. grin
Re: Guyz What Are The Best Qualities You Want In A Lady/girl Or Woman?? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
am a fan of huge back side tho and as such she must possess that, and she must be intelligent and have good cooking skills.

Lobatan
Re: Guyz What Are The Best Qualities You Want In A Lady/girl Or Woman?? by Beautifulsarah(f): 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
yummyricka:

I tell you dear
Re: Guyz What Are The Best Qualities You Want In A Lady/girl Or Woman?? by yummyricka(f): 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
handsomenfrosh:

If u like thick girls...u must like stretch marks...the two goes together!u can't take one and leave one..never grin grin
Re: Guyz What Are The Best Qualities You Want In A Lady/girl Or Woman?? by dauntless15(m): 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
Well i have always want girls with the following qualities:
*chocolate or black complexion but not black like panther o, i dont want to scream everytime i see her at night
*hard working and wants to be independent
*very clean i mean even mere sight of dirt freeaks her out
*doesn't fix nails, yuck God knows what those things scratch
*intelligent and not easy to fool
*average hight cux i dont want our kids looking like iroko as am 6ft plus myself
* slim and with no tendency to get fat after she starts having babies, i hate that word FAT
*epitome of beauty and doesn't age quick(ever young like me)
*doesn't lack in boobs and *ss department but not the overly large iyabo kind of *ss
*free and welcoming personality not the jealous and malicious type
*not violent and hardly talks
* be willing to pass through my three tests
If she passes we can go into the proposal stage where she'll still pass through three tests

I hope its not much to ask for

1 Like

Re: Guyz What Are The Best Qualities You Want In A Lady/girl Or Woman?? by mamawin(f): 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
dollyjoy:
Egbon carry clay and start molding her,make sure you shape her well to your taste.
he can get many ladies with these qualities, but your own nah? tall like buhari, six packs?? dangote? you are very very funny joor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Facsinating Facts About Female Breasts / She Claims Her Husband Raped Her / 15 ‘stup*d’ Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love – See Number 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.