Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Nairaland Guys And Ladies ? How Does Your Patner Tells You He/she Wants Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Guys And Ladies ? How Does Your Patner Tells You He/she Wants Sex (4131 Views)

My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Guys And Ladies ? How Does Your Patner Tells You He/she Wants Sex by Greenbullet(m): 11:30pm On May 31, 2017
Good evening my fellow nairalanders, I am very jobless for today and tommorow, The chairman's daughter wedding is this week and the office is highly involved. So I just wanna ask you guys, how does your girlfriend tell you she wants sex .
My girlfriend has 3 ways to tell me she usually uses
1: I WANT TO SLEEP
what my girlfriend really means is give me good sex that will male me pass out after you are done.
2: SHE PLAYS WITH " THE WOOD"
she uses this when we are quarreling but nobody want to apologize to the other, as she plays with the "WOOD" she makes it strong and then mounts it, na there fight take finish
3: SHE MAKES ME REST INBETWEEN HER "V"
this is usually when we are watching a movie and she wants to get my attention.
Pls add urs
Lalasticlala
Seun
Royalroy
Mynd44
Vickiz
Smellymouth
Obontami

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies ? How Does Your Patner Tells You He/she Wants Sex by Withambition(m): 11:35pm On May 31, 2017
http://thelegaldiary.com/
Hello People. It's so nice and interesting to have you on-board. Have you ever observed that Law is almost, if not, everything in the society? Believe it! The Law can either make or mar you. You think it is only Lawyers that should know the Law? Definitely not! In fact, what should give your Lawyer an edge over you is that he know where to find the Law.
For your own interest, THE LEGAL DIARY seeks to educate you on your legal rights and duties by posting the Legal stories of people and proffering Legal advice as much as possible. This can be in form of decided cases, fresh briefs or even hypothetical cases we can learn from.
Note, however, that nobody is an island of knowledge or above mistake. So, the opinions of learned persons on the various platform are also welcome. This is also an opportunity for us to ask that question that has been bothering us about our legal rights or duties in our day to day activities.

Visit THE LEGAL DIARY on http://thelegaldiary.com/
IG: @mylegaldiary
FB: https://m./1298091223567870
E-mail: my.legaldiary@gmail.com
Twitter: @mylegaldiary1

JOIN THIS TRAIN AND LET'S RIDE ON!!!
This is why you should document your contract! http://thelegaldiary.com/you-should-document-contracts/

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies ? How Does Your Patner Tells You He/she Wants Sex by SirMichael1: 11:41pm On May 31, 2017
She puts a certain mug on the table and I code immediately. Don't want children to know we're doing what adults do smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies ? How Does Your Patner Tells You He/she Wants Sex by obontami: 11:45pm On May 31, 2017
Greenbullet:
Good evening my fellow nairalanders, I am very jobless for today and tommorow, The chairman's daughter wedding is this week and the office is highly involved. So I just wanna ask you guys, how does your girlfriend tell you she wants sex .
My girlfriend has 3 ways to tell me she usually uses
1: I WANT TO SLEEP
what my girlfriend really means is give me good sex that will male me pass out after you are done.
2: SHE PLAYS WITH " THE WOOD"
she uses this when we are quarreling but nobody want to apologize to the other, as she plays with the "WOOD" she makes it strong and then mounts it, na there fight take finish
3: SHE MAKES ME REST INBETWEEN HER "V"
this is usually when we are watching a movie and she wants to get my attention.
Pls add urs
Lalasticlala
Seu n
Royalr oy
Mynd4 4
Vicki z
Smellym outh
Obontam i

She just hold my rod then we start kissing. From kissing we enter fucxxk. Or vice versa, Very easy my brother.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies ? How Does Your Patner Tells You He/she Wants Sex by Touchey: 11:57pm On May 31, 2017
You need help

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies ? How Does Your Patner Tells You He/she Wants Sex by sirfee(m): 12:18am On Jun 01, 2017
grin I'm still a virgin but let me guess...

Switch on your AC or fan to maximum...

play some romantic songs for her;Cellion Dion,Joe,westlife,boys to men etc would do the magic.

Change the TV channel to Telemundo or Zee world

OR

If you are a fan of x-rated movies,show her some blue films,sit beside her while watching

thank me later tongue grin

Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies ? How Does Your Patner Tells You He/she Wants Sex by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 01, 2017
He knows my weak point... the moment he press that button, i be like an "ignition" wink

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies ? How Does Your Patner Tells You He/she Wants Sex by sirfee(m): 12:29am On Jun 01, 2017
[quote author=IamKashyBaby post=57073549]He knows my weak point... the moment he press that button, i be like an "ignition" wink[/uote] grin You mean the 2 natural digits.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies ? How Does Your Patner Tells You He/she Wants Sex by sinaj(f): 12:31am On Jun 01, 2017
He wags his tails sad

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies ? How Does Your Patner Tells You He/she Wants Sex by DonCortino: 12:32am On Jun 01, 2017
Grab her by the pussy grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies ? How Does Your Patner Tells You He/she Wants Sex by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 01, 2017
[quote author=sirfee post=57073582][/quote]

hahahah! 2 digits ke? Is that the new word of the button? grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies ? How Does Your Patner Tells You He/she Wants Sex by sirfee(m): 12:38am On Jun 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

hahahah! 2 digits ke? Is that the new word of the button? grin
grin grin Yes the "garden of Eden numerals"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies ? How Does Your Patner Tells You He/she Wants Sex by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 01, 2017
sirfee:
grin grin Yes the "garden of Eden numerals"

Hahahaa! Well, i never know about that though it sounds sexy to me wink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies ? How Does Your Patner Tells You He/she Wants Sex by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 01, 2017
sinaj:
He wags his tails sad
Are u both dogs?

10 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies ? How Does Your Patner Tells You He/she Wants Sex by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 01, 2017
DonCortino:
Grab her by the pussy grin grin
dat na trump line na cheesy
@op
u will say..>lets go to ze oza room cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies ? How Does Your Patner Tells You He/she Wants Sex by sirfee(m): 12:49am On Jun 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahaa! Well, i never know about that though it sounds sexy to me wink
Now you know,happy new month to all nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies ? How Does Your Patner Tells You He/she Wants Sex by Emenandez4lyf(m): 12:54am On Jun 01, 2017
Though not a Virgin, i still don know how i started it until the deed is done.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies ? How Does Your Patner Tells You He/she Wants Sex by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 01, 2017
There is no set pattern it might start with texting, an unexpected visit while in the shower ....it happens when it happens

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies ? How Does Your Patner Tells You He/she Wants Sex by jakandeola(m): 1:03am On Jun 01, 2017
sinaj:
He wags his tails sad
black beauty

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies ? How Does Your Patner Tells You He/she Wants Sex by vanida6: 4:58am On Jun 01, 2017
Uhmm his also a nairalander I can't said anytin smiley

Op am still a virgin!! cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies ? How Does Your Patner Tells You He/she Wants Sex by Vicolan: 6:39am On Jun 01, 2017
tongue
Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies ? How Does Your Patner Tells You He/she Wants Sex by femi4: 6:53am On Jun 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
He knows my weak point... the moment he press that button, i be like an "ignition" wink
nibo nibe

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies ? How Does Your Patner Tells You He/she Wants Sex by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 01, 2017
baby I miss u
Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies ? How Does Your Patner Tells You He/she Wants Sex by Partnerbiz(f): 7:13am On Jun 01, 2017
She pretends weather is hot and goes to bath.
Once i mistakenly sees the dark plum laps sad I will start petting. Baby u know i luv u so murchhh and i.....

If she resists i will ask to put it but i will not move. If she says no i will now ask to put only d head sad

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies ? How Does Your Patner Tells You He/she Wants Sex by Partnerbiz(f): 7:13am On Jun 01, 2017
She pretends weather is hot and goes to bath.
Once i mistakenly see the dark plum laps sad I will start petting. Baby u know i luv u so murchhh and i.....

If she resists i will ask to put it but i will not move. If she says no i will now ask to put only d head sad

Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies ? How Does Your Patner Tells You He/she Wants Sex by senatorizyking(m): 7:53am On Jun 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

This one strong oooooooooh
Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies ? How Does Your Patner Tells You He/she Wants Sex by nathaniel007(m): 8:27am On Jun 01, 2017
sinaj:
He wags his tails sad
Hapy new month
Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies ? How Does Your Patner Tells You He/she Wants Sex by KINGOFJAPAN: 8:50am On Jun 01, 2017
Reading the comments knowing ive got no boo got me

Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies ? How Does Your Patner Tells You He/she Wants Sex by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
lemme guess, your weak point must be your perky boobs right? Once he holds the nippless and twists it softly you go gaga grin
Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies ? How Does Your Patner Tells You He/she Wants Sex by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 01, 2017
Well for me, she sits right in front of me and opens legs without panty, and once I see that big meat oboy! Ayam finished for her matter embarassed my dick go tear my boxer immediately! grin
Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies ? How Does Your Patner Tells You He/she Wants Sex by Michelle55: 9:37am On Jun 01, 2017
hmmmm.. interesting stories. I'm here to learn
Re: Nairaland Guys And Ladies ? How Does Your Patner Tells You He/she Wants Sex by lenghtinny(m): 10:11am On Jun 01, 2017
sinaj:
He wags his tails sad
Haba!!!
Shey nah Dog hin be ni?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Photos Of The Nigerian Army And The Turkish Army / OMG: Two Topless ‘abakaliki’ Girls Poses With A Guy (photos, !8+) / I Was Bored But I Made A Horrible Mistake Which Is Unforgivable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.