Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

Which Among These Is A Colour Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Among These Is A Colour Of Love (462 Views)

Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol / Colour Confusion:what Is The Colour Of This Lady's Dress? / What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Among These Is A Colour Of Love by popp(m): 10:14am On Jan 24, 2015
Wen I was younger, I use to know blue as a colour of love as our teacher once told us then in secondary school. These days, on evry valentine's day, I see people wearing white and red as the day's dress code. I once asked a lady, why is it that almost evry lady likes pink as a colour. She said, its a feminine colour and it connotes love. So, which is a colour love?
Re: Which Among These Is A Colour Of Love by alberto2k(m): 10:55am On Jan 24, 2015
So Love don dey geh Colour undecided

Issokay

My own na White, it stands for Purity... That describes my own type of Love and feelings kiss

(1) (Reply)

We Are Back Again,check In(romantic) / Dating Advice / The easiest way to get a Val this season of love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.