Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life (42581 Views)

What Does Your Birth Month Reveals About You? / See What The Sleeping Position Of A Woman Reveals About Her / What Your Thumb Reveals About Your LOVE LIFE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by jasmine01s: 10:27am On Apr 25, 2015
What your fave colour reveals about your sex life

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on google_plusone_share Share on email More Sharing Services 0
what-your-fave-colour-reveals-about-your-sex-life
Everyone knows what the colour of romance is but what does your favourite colour reveal about your sexual life?

Believe it or not, the clothes you wear, the car you drive and the bedroom you sleep in… all can give clues to your sexual personality.

Look around you and see what catches your eyes; be it your living space or possessions. You'll probably see a pattern, especially in your clothing. The predominant colour that you choose is the one that mirrors the sexual you.

Red – People who love this fierce colour are often known as passionate lovers. They are easily aroused and enjoy sex and all its various positions. When two reds get together, you can expect an erotic 'Fifty Shades of Red' moment. As red lovers tend to be aggressive, weaker colours should remain aware.

Pink – Women who love this hue tend to be a tease and promise more than they intend to deliver. They like to flaunt their femininity and often needs validation and appreciation to move forward in life. Beware of men who like pink as they are known to be philanderers and flirts.

Purple – This colour screams of sophistication and a fun romp in the sack can be expected of this lover. These women are the classy kind while men are business-like in their approach to lovemaking. Both sexes however, are more concerned about their own fulfilment than the other person's gratification.

Blue – These lovers are wonderful sex partners as they are affectionate and sensitive to their partner's needs. Lovemaking is like a fine art. Men will delicately ravage their partner as women enjoy sex to the fullest. Both sexes love pre-intimacy and the aftermath of intercourse as much as the sex act itself.

Black – Lovers of black tend to be emotional people. These lovers seek out each other in kinship and may prefer sex of masochistic or sadistic in nature. Perverse sex aside, these people thrive in their mood swings and often perform at their peak when under stress or during unhappy times.

Green – A preference for this hue means you're fresh and innocent in your approach to sex. Women who love green will always make love like virgins all through their life while the man will always be a little clumsy and awkward but in an endearing sort of way. They are gentle lovers but not passionate.

Yellow – Sexual drives of yellow lovers tend to be complex but adaptable. Generally, you'll agree to a stronger partner's desires in a passive manner. While you may never enjoy sex to the fullest, you'll never turn down an invitation from someone you enjoy or admire.

Orange – Tapping into the vibrancy of this colour, these lovers tend to get caught up in sexual fantasies. They regard sex as a dramatic reality show in which they are the star. pre-intimacy is also high on the list. While they often do not experience orgasm, they know how to put on a good act.

Brown – You're a treasure to be hold as brown lovers tend to be warm and sensitive to the needs and desires of their partners. Romance is high with this one and sex can be a 24-hour a day thing. But because their emotions run deep, one harsh word is enough to end the affair.

Grey – This is the choice of colour for people who are indecisive and noncommittal. Men who like grey look at sex as a way to relieve tension, nothing more while women view sex as just sex, not lovemaking. Though feelings are lacking in this one, it's a marriage made in heaven when a grey marries a grey.

White – Puritans in all sense. These people often see sex as filthy and daylight sex is unheard of. Nevertheless, they'd still engage in lovemaking. In any case these people are willing to experience new things and attract many types of people and adventures.

Source: Lifescript, On Fiction Writing
http://alayeblog.com/post.php?p=62

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by Iyanusele(m): 10:35am On Apr 25, 2015
Nice one Ops, My colours are Blue & Brown & my fiancée' colour is Pink.......

The interpretations kinda real cheesy

Our combination is awesome
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by sinaj(f): 10:36am On Apr 25, 2015
#teamBlue# cool

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:40am On Apr 25, 2015
Except for Grey, the rest sound pretty much alike to me . undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by rawpadgin(m): 11:13am On Apr 25, 2015
term white

1 Like

Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by PAnaceA7(m): 11:14am On Apr 25, 2015
proudly black.... No time

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by naijaboiy: 11:17am On Apr 25, 2015
i Like every colour.
No specific one. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by Samiceman: 11:23am On Apr 25, 2015
My fav colour is white.... but no, am not a boring person
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by coolzeal(m): 11:28am On Apr 25, 2015
The magic is black.

2 Likes

Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 25, 2015
Blue for Real

7 Likes

Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by olymurphy(f): 11:34am On Apr 25, 2015
I am pink and this write up is soo true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by faith551(m): 11:49am On Apr 25, 2015
I think am obsessed with red, it's either brick red, ox-blood, red-oxide anything at all with a touch of red on it including my club.

6 Likes

Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by faith551(m): 11:51am On Apr 25, 2015
sinaj:
#teamBlue# cool

I heard red and blue make a good combination. I like red tho
Just saying grin
sinaj:
#teamBlue# cool

I heard red and blue make a good combination. I like red tho
Just saying

1 Like

Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
#TeamWhite# grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by jworos(m): 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
#teamblue

2 Likes

Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by feldido(m): 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
Them try sha... Blue wink
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by Slimzjoe(m): 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
Purple anytime, anyday
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by dechandel(f): 1:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
Abeg abeg abeg!!
This list no follow joor..

My favourite color is Black and truss me, the description up there doesnt relate with me lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by Humblebloke(m): 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
My favourite colour is between violet and green....

Pre intimacy for one and half hours!!!
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by justmag(m): 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
OP. Keep foolingg yourself. Lol. Lmaoo @ black though. .. grin

1 Like

Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by siegfried99(m): 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lies.! tongue
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by DonX001: 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
Blue all the way!
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by DonX001: 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
dechandel:
Abeg abeg abeg!!

My favourite color is Black and truss me, the description up there doesnt relate with me lipsrsealed

Or maybe you've been subconsciously suppressing that side of you, cos it seems weird....
I'll get you a whip and a pair of handcuffs for your next birthday present. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by DonX001: 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
lagmostkuit:
#TeamWhite# grin grin

Funny enough, you dont strike me as a 'white'......
You seem to me more like pink....or red, ..........and its got nothing to do with the colour of your clothes on your DP.
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
DonX001:

Funny enough, you dont strike me as a 'white'......
You seem to me more like pink....or red, ..........and its got nothing to do with the colour of your clothes on your DP.
Must u expose me?

1 Like

Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by DonX001: 1:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Must u expose me?

Lol, no vex. grin
Was just thinking out aloud.
So which are you really more of......pink or red?

1 Like

Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
DonX001:

Lol, no vex. grin
Was just thinking out aloud.
So which are you really more of......pink or red?
Pink joooor

1 Like

Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by DonX001: 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Pink joooor

Lol, just like i suspected.....chronic teasers grin

1 Like

Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
DonX001:

Lol, just like i suspected.....chronic teasers grin
grin

1 Like

Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by pretydiva(f): 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
Team #brown#

1 Like

Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
dechandel:
Abeg abeg abeg!!

are you vexed,oya sorry,don't mind the OP

1 Like

Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by DonX001: 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
lagmostkuit:
grin

Just saw your personal text....do you do weed?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What A Lady I Helped Did To Me / Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? / Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.