Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. (2585 Views)

Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by hatux: 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
naijaboiy:
I simply play games undecided
Me too! I always 'asphalt cos I had know this life is a race and overtaking is allowed...*she go meet me for front*
Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by arcbay(m): 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Iv never been caught unaware. The handwritings were always on the wall for me to see. So i'd have long gotten over my emotions and feeling even before she left. Its called 'Being Smart'
Learn to do d emotional dumping before being dumped. It sure saves u all these 'five things' sh.yt!

Yea, u're right... It's like developing some sort of shock absorber... You have a gf u feel her emotions are drifting, it's better u kill ur feelings for her before she disses u. The moment she calls for a break-up, I assist her with T-fare to take the next cab outa my life.. I move on, looks for the best distraction I can get. Life's too sweet to let some flimsy stuff bother me.

@op, not all guys does that which u stipulated, some just don't have the luxury of time. You bother urself over someone who left when there are several others who crave for the tiniest attention u can give. Not me.
Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
arcbay:

Yea, u're right... It's like developing some sort of shock absorber... You have a gf u feel her emotions are drifting, it's better u kill ur feelings for her before she disses u. The moment she calls for a break-up, I assist her with T-fare to take the next cab outa my life.. I move on, looks for the best distraction I can get. Life's too sweet to let some flimsy stuff bother me.

@op, not all guys does that which u stipulated, some just don't have the luxury of time. You bother urself over someone who left when there are several others who crave for the tiniest attention u can give. Not me.

Just when i thought it was only me in this alone, then u walked in. Yur a professional bro. Lol.
But on a serious note, why would i allow masef be bothered by a gal who doesnt care about me nomore?
Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by arcbay(m): 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Just when i thought it was only me in this alone, then u walked in. Yur a professional bro. Lol.
But on a serious note, why would i allow masef be bothered by a gal who doesnt care about me nomore?
Yea, honestly bro, there's a lot of ways to stay happy, keep smiling and stay healthy... These are the secrets of long life, than to be bothered and broken by a departed gf. What wasn't made for you will never be yours no matter how much you fight for it. They ain't worth your it, she'd no tear over them.
Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
arcbay:

Yea, honestly bro, there's a lot of ways to stay happy, keep smiling and stay healthy... These are the secrets of long life, than to be bothered and broken by a departed gf. What wasn't made for you will never be yours no matter how much you fight for it. They ain't worth your it, she'd no tear over them.

Gbam! Can't be better said. U just nailed it. Jah bless you
Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by badassProdigy(m): 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
posting d babe nude pics online...
Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by Missmossy(f): 4:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
Lollz funny thread grin
Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by skywalker888(f): 5:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
badassProdigy:
posting d babe nude pics online...
lolzzz
Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by skywalker888(f): 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
Some girls also do some of them
Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Sabi man! I trowey salute fr man wey sabi grin
I hail pass
Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
malonephills:
I hail pass

smiley wink
Re: 5 Things Guys Do After A Breakup. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
samflexxy:
lols I guess you're also emotional
kind of

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Ladies Behave This Way? Read This Conversation Between A Girl And He / Pls Help! What Is Your Opinion On Seeking Spiritual Help Before Marriage / Why Do Some People Think About Themselves Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.