Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) - Health (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) (127419 Views)

World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets / Ladies ;how To Know Your Safe And Unsafe Period To Have Sex_Nsikak Effiong. / Please Help Safe My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by tchiwinnie: 2:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
4llake:
can u please send some of your people to come n check on me in d hospital? D receipts are very many,and more over for confirmation n prove,I will b glad if u can kindly do that for me
Dear, its nt abt sending someone, kingolaola or smone else shld collate dese things and post for evry1 to see. Pple want to kno how much has bn spent on wot so far. Chemo? drugs? trans? feeding? logistics? post it here. I think we deserve to kno
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by dominique(f): 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
4llake:
can u please send some of your people to come n check on me in d hospital? D receipts are very many,and more over for confirmation n prove,I will b glad if u can kindly do that for me

All we need is an account of how much has been spent so far against how much has been received so far. We also need to know how much balance left as at the time he's posting. Also an estimate of the amount needed to complete the treatment should be provided. Kingolaola said he has transferred a bulk of the money to your account. Kingolaola, please come out and assist with this.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
dominique:

All we need is an account of how much has been spent so far against how much has been received so far. We also need to know how much balance left as at the time he's posting. Also an estimate of the amount needed to complete the treatment should be provided. Kingolaola said he has transferred a bulk of the money to your account. Kingolaola, please come out and assist with this.
Yes I will get all the papers and scan them to post here
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
dominique:

Yes I have transferred 610k to her account. I will transfer the remaining one close to 200k
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by idris4r83(m): 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
This thread is gradually dieing down. Folake was is the update? Is there any improvement health wise? Guys are willing to help but we are not getting updates as in how much is spent and how much is needed more. @kingolaola will the money left be okay for the treatment or more is needed? Share more light please.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
kingolaola:

Yes I have transferred 610k to her account. I will transfer the remaining one close to 200k
Whats with the transfer ish? Your sister Folake is a patient undergoing treatment as we all know, she was suppose to be under ur care as the motive for you creating this thread and you even went through alot to have it approved for donations, you are now too busy, Just as the funds was entrusted in your care for proper spending and accountability as you recieve in your accounts hence you update the house as it goes, some pages back someone did an estimate of almost 800k already in your care few days after your 1st and last update on amount recieved, you said nothing. NO such update again ever since. . . SO right now you mean Folake sees to her affairs and she takes care of the expenses her self also?. Smh!
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Mynd44: 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
beatsbug:
Whats with the transfer ish? Your sister Folake is a patient undergoing treatment as we all know, she was suppose to be under ur care as the motive for you creating this thread and you even went through alot to have it approved for donations, you are now too busy, Just as the funds was entrusted in your care for proper spending and accountability as you recieve in your accounts hence you update the house as it goes, some pages back someone did an estimate of almost 800k already in your care few days after your 1st and last update on amount recieved, you said nothing. NO such update again ever since. . . SO right now you mean Folake sees to her affairs and she takes care of the expenses her self also?. Smh!
Hey easy. It is not easy to drop all you do including your job to take care of someone else. Look at this from his point of view.

I don't like this plan too because what if there is an emmergcy the patient cant go to the hospital?

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by samtol4(m): 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
kingolaola:

sir there was no point transferring money into her account, she is still recuperating and it might difficult for her to withdraw money incase of emergency .

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
Mynd44:

Hey easy. It is not easy to drop all you do including your job to take care of someone else. Look at this from his point of view.

I don't like this plan too because what if there is an emmergcy the patient cant go to the hospital?
Yes. I also considered emergencies and that is why the money is in her account. Some times I may not be available when they need cash. And new developments and impromptu cases may occur and I may be away. But there are always people around her at all times including her husband who have access to her account via atm
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Mynd44: 10:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
kingolaola:

Yes. I also considered emergencies and that is why the money is in her account. Some times I may not be available when they need cash. And new developments and impromptu cases may occur and I may be away. But there are always people around her at all times including her husband who have access to her account via atm
Oh okay
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
Mynd44:

well, we all got a job bro. But How many minutes does it take out of 24hours to update this thread, so as for him to stil have the backing folake needs as it was from the beginin and his effort stays alive for Folakes sake.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 10:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
beatsbug:

Please try to understand.
1. I have updated the donor list except the last N1000. I may have to copy the list and paste it in entirety to make things clear

2. You also need to know that I am not the only one Folake has. She has other people around her helping even if I am not around. These are my siblings who take care of so many things in my absence. Including her husband.
Please be rest assured that you will know everything you intend to know.

3. I also want you to know that I use my personal account which means other money come from other sources other than nairaland. Every thing get mixed up and I have to sort it out + the fact that I have other things I must handle.

However, I thank everyone for your patience.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
My swift 4g stopped to connect since 3 days now. I don't know if it is from them. I have to steal this phone from my wife to update so that people can get relieved. My tablet does not recognize sim card anymore. And I stopped using big phones after using 3 expensive phones in 9 months and they all got missed. The phone I am using to type now does not have subscription. So I pay as I browse. And it does not belong to me
But I have to appear here
But
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
I've spent those one with receipts are; five courses of chem0 =117,500.
urine n blood test four courses =49,450.
consultation =40,450.
radiotheapy =132,000.
drugs 54,000.
another drugs =88,000
transportation 10,000 per week in 5wksa=50,000 feeding 4,000per wk in5 wks =15,000
total ==534,100.
Mind u I'll still spend d one of next week to join. What Ola has posted about d money donated was true. I'm not feeling fine I manage to do little ,thanks

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by dominique(f): 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
4llake:
I've spent those one with receipts are; five courses of chem0 =117,500.
urine n blood test four courses =49,450.
consultation =40,450.
radiotheapy =132,000.
drugs 54,000.
another drugs =88,000
transportation 10,000 per week in 5wksa=50,000 feeding 4,000per wk in5 wks =15,000
total ==534,100.
Mind u I'll still spend d one of next week to join. What Ola has posted about d money donated was true. I'm not feeling fine I manage to do little ,thanks

Good job! But it seems that you posted all you've spent so far even before nairalanders started donating. We need to know how much has been spent from the funds received through this forum and how much balance is left. You can get one of your siblings to assist you with this if you're not up to it

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
Not at all,the money I've been spending b/f nairaland came is not included, if I'm to calculate those ones u can't belief me .all away from OAUTH ife, to LUTH idiaraba b/f eko (longest story) about 196k is left but I can't calculate d balance b/CD d treatment is still on' I will have to spend more now b/c I'm wearying away I have to go with drop every time unlike b/f, I didn't even post expense that didn't have receipts
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
@ALL

I understand that everyone WANTS INFO on how the money has been sent however please remember that we have a PATIENT here.

Please dont think this case is the same as other Tehn cases where you can demand reciepts , weekly updates like they were being paid.

Folake is undergoing CHEMO here!!!!!!!!!!!
All this plus and minus excel sheet computing being demanded here is not in the interest of the patient
Someone that is physically reeling daily from chemo effects and we are discussing lack of updates like its supposed to be a twitterfeed

We have given, we have verified CAN WE LET HER GET ON WITH HER TREATMENT AND COMPLETE IT AT LEAST.

If anyone seriously wants the detailed accounts then they should volunteer to do it for and take that load off Folake's family.
Cancer stops everything in the life of a patient and their family - they are already juggling their personal lives and assisting Folake day in day out whilst we are here online posting posts. They are living it!! Emotionally and physically.

@4llake
I passed the place you get your immunotherapy drugs from in Magodo today.
I'll see what I can do

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Obascoetubi: 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
kingolaola:

Please try to understand.
1. I have updated the donor list except the last N1000. I may have to copy the list and paste it in entirety to make things clear

2. You also need to know that I am not the only one Folake has. She has other people around her helping even if I am not around. These are my siblings who take care of so many things in my absence. Including her husband.
Please be rest assured that you will know everything you intend to know.

3. I also want you to know that I use my personal account which means other money come from other sources other than nairaland. Every thing get mixed up and I have to sort it out + the fact that I have other things I must handle.

However, I thank everyone for your patience.

how do u identify the money from nariraland members & non nairaland members?
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by tchiwinnie: 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
salsera:
@ALL

I understand that everyone WANTS INFO on how the money has been sent however please remember that we have a PATIENT here.

Please dont think this case is the same as other Tehn cases where you can demand reciepts , weekly updates like they were being paid.

All this plus and minus excel sheet computing being demanded here is not in the interest of the patient
Someone that is physically reeling daily from chemo effects and we are discussing lack of updates like its supposed to be a twitterfeed

We have given, we have verified CAN WE LET HER GET ON WITH HER TREATMENT AND COMPLETE IT AT LEAST.

If anyone seriously wants the detailed accounts then they should volunteer to do it for and take that load off Folake's family.
Cancer stops everything in the life of a patient and their family - they are already juggling their personal lives and assisting Folake day in day out whilst we are here online posting posts. They are living it!! Emotionally and physically.

@4llake
I'll see what I can do

Nobody has lost sight dat folake s receiving chemo. She doesnt need to gv d update herslf. i think kingolaola shld, or delegate sm1 to do dat. How ll pple kno if d money they hv so far s enuf. sm1 has even asked, still no response. U see wen d public s involved in things as this, they want to b carried along and its nt bad at all.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by fwwins(m): 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
salsera:
@ALL

@4llake
I'll see what I can do

God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by tchiwinnie: 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
4llake:
Not at all,the money I've been spending b/f nairaland came is not included, if I'm to calculate those ones u can't belief me .all away from OAUTH ife, to LUTH idiaraba b/f eko (longest story) about 196k is left but I can't calculate d balance b/CD d treatment is still on' I will have to spend more now b/c I'm wearying away I have to go with drop every time unlike b/f, I didn't even post expense that didn't have receipts
i think kingolaola shld really help u wt this. u dont need to b stressing urslf out at all.
@kingolaola, has it bn up to 5wks funds started coming in frm nairaland?
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Nobody has lost sight dat folake s receiving chemo. She doesnt need to gv d update herslf. i think kingolaola shld, or delegate sm1 to do dat. How ll pple kno if d money they hv so far s enuf. sm1 has even asked, still no response. U see wen d public s involved in things as this, they want to b carried along and its nt bad at all.

That the public is involved is no excuse - people raise funds through newspapers articles, online campaigns, TV programs all the time but I'm yet to find where the same public DEMAND breakdown of expenses and updates like it was an audit. The most you will get is the total amount raised - finish.

This is someone's life here - her PRIVACY splashed out in the public because she needs HELP.

Kingolaola has given us the the amount given so far its approx 800k as at his last count.

If this cash does not cover all her chemo and radiotherapy sessions left they will let us know.

Just because we gave out our free will does not give us the right to do what comes across to me as 'harassment' like we gave them money to buy shares and we are demanding our dividends.

Next thing is that people will start scrutinising the breakdown - how much is the transport, why is this one there,

Let someone volunteer to do their accounts if you all insist
Not everyone is Jaybee

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by fwwins(m): 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
salsera:

That the public is involved is no excuse - people raise funds through newspapers articles, online campaigns, TV programs all the time but I'm yet to find where the same public DEMAND breakdown of expenses and updates like it was an audit. The most you will get is the total amount raised - finish.

This is someone's life here - her PRIVACY splashed out in the public because she needs HELP.

Kingolaola has given us the the amount given so far its approx 800k as at his last count.

If this cash does not cover all her chemo and radiotherapy sessions left they will let us know.

Just because we gave out our free will does not give us the right to do what comes across to me as 'harassment' like we gave them money to buy shares and we are demanding our dividends.

Next thing is that people will start scrutinising the breakdown - how much is the transport, why is this one there,

Not everyone is Jaybee

Very well said

7 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by idris4r83(m): 10:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
salsera:

Not everyone is Jaybee
gbam!

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by pickabeau1: 10:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
Collecting public money demands public accountability

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 1:31am On Mar 09, 2015
I told u, let someone come n audit our account for verification. Thank u
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by barecy4real: 2:22am On Mar 09, 2015
get well soon dear
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by fwwins(m): 4:49am On Mar 09, 2015
pickabeau1:
Collecting public money demands public accountability

It's true but don't you think Folake need not to worry about that for now?

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 09, 2015
fwwins:

It's true but don't you think Folake need not to worry about that for now?
at begining we never knew it was for her to worry, until lately we heard of the money transfers and now dat other family members take care of her and Ola is very busy. Look, we all feel whats going on here for Folake and her family, but If you want help with public funds and you so much hate accountability, then, i guess you gonna miss alot. I saw how things went smoothly on late Dj dola thread. Look you cant take away the benefits of trust and the urge for continuity to serve that accountability brings. Lack of accountability is gonna take away alot, incase she needs more fund, right now we dont even know the correct figures on whats left and how much is needed for her to complete her treatments and other medications. This thread has rather been flooded lately with too much off course talks, just to make things to be done the right way and the OP wouldnt take corrections. I jus hope there is still enough funds for here.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 09, 2015
From my undastdn of folake n ha bro post almost 810k has bn gtn n abt 534k spent so dy shld v roughly ova 200k at hand wh we know wnt b enof for wateva treatment plan she is going to tk so I thnk mor funds r needed
Kingolaola u nd to create tym out of no tym to do d needful pls so as not to kill the thread
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by XBLadez: 7:55am On Mar 09, 2015
I just don't like the way things are going here. Folake, the patient, who's supposed to be resting, is now the busy one
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by fwwins(m): 8:25am On Mar 09, 2015
beatsbug:
at begining we never knew it was for her to worry, until lately we heard of the money transfers and now dat other family members take care of her and Ola is very busy. Look, we all feel whats going on here for Folake and her family, but If you want help with public funds and you so much hate accountability, then, i guess you gonna miss alot. I saw how things went smoothly on late Dj dola thread. Look you cant take away the benefits of trust and the urge for continuity to serve that accountability brings. Lack of accountability is gonna take away alot, incase she needs more fund, right now we dont even know the correct figures on whats left and how much is needed for her to complete her treatments and other medications. This thread has rather been flooded lately with too much off course talks, just to make things to be done the right way and the OP wouldnt take corrections. I jus hope there is still enough funds for here.

In case you need to know. I'm a very old member of this great forum and the DJ's case you mentioned was the reason I deleted my former account because I wasn't happy with certain things.
Please take easy on Folake

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (41) (Reply)

22 Side Effect Of Masturbation / Please Explain Genotype AA / After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.