Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) - Health (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) (127498 Views)

World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets / Ladies ;how To Know Your Safe And Unsafe Period To Have Sex_Nsikak Effiong. / Please Help Safe My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by XBLadez: 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
Busybody2:

Thanks, not here to argue but admonish people to be reasonable and show some empathy...
I totally understand your point, and I support that. But, you see, this is a public forum; you'll meet people with different ideas and mentality. Some would not contribute if they don't see updates on cash received and expenses, others would assist without asking questions. But, diplomatically, it won't be right if I say one is good and the other is bad, as it might offend someone and discourage him from making contribution. My only problem is with the brother, the Op (who actually opened this thread) for allowing Folake pass through the stress of uploading receipts and all. I mean, put her in ur shoes. I suffered ordinary toothache in January and nearly punched someone . .imagine the stress she's going through replying and explaining things to people

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by fwwins(m): 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
XBLadez:

I totally understand your point, and I support that. But, you see, this is a public forum; you'll meet people with different ideas and mentality. Some would not contribute if they don't see updates on cash received and expenses, others would assist without asking questions. But, diplomatically, it won't be right if I say one is good and the other is bad, as it might offend someone and discourage him from making contribution. My only problem is with the brother, the Op (who actually opened this thread) for allowing Folake pass through the stress of uploading receipts and all. I mean, put her in ur shoes. I suffered ordinary toothache in January and nearly punched someone . .imagine the stress she's going through replying and explaining things to people

We still have reasonable people on nl
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by fwwins(m): 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
shinejackie:

l taya for derailers, always here to cause kasala... undecided

G O D P A S S T H E M
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by olaolaking: 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
Beatsbug, Bussybody. I beg you in the name of God stop this. One thing is clear to me, You are all fighting for the interest of Folake. There are bound to be differences. But that does not make us enemy.

I was not able to do much for myself today because of this issue. I stayed at home till around 10am so that I can go to the nearest cybercafe at least to appear here.
I as soon as I finished, I headed straight to Eko hospital so that I can get the details of the expenses so far. Folake is learned and she can account for every penny spent. But we could not do anything of such as planned because she is presently in a very bad shape. She could not even talk and the voice even disappeared.

The Chemo is really hitting her and presently no appetite no energy and I could not even discourse anything serious with her.

Even the next Chemo had been postpone because the last test shows that she does not have enough blood to take chemo.

Please my people, be calm

We will certainly update all the expenses here.

The reason why I cant do that on my own is because I never involved in any of the expenses as I am not always with her.

As for the money donated, we still have some according to her. and even though it looks like we will need more, I cant come here to say it since we have not accounted for the one donated already.

Once again be cam and we will account for everything and make it available to all.

But I am the only one to do the accounting and other things so I handle many things at the same time.

I am even posting at a cybercafe now because my swift network is not working for a reason I dont know.
Please be calm
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by olaolaking: 6:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
I will also appreciate those who have knowledge of this issue to come to our aids because other development deferent to our plan is coming out from the side of the hospital. This is making me confused.

Please we need more help even if it is not money but advise
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Mynd44: 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
olaolaking:
I will also appreciate those who have knowledge of this issue to come to our aids because other development deferent to our plan is coming out from the side of the hospital. This is making me confused.

Please we need more help even if it is not money but advise
You need to see the doctors and go so they can explain to you explicitly or get a medical practitioner to go with you.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by fwwins(m): 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
Mynd44:

You need to see the doctors and go so they can explain to you explicitly or get a medical practitioner to go with you.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
fwwins:

G O D P A S S T H E M

Na so my gee, make dem kontinue..... cool
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 9:04am On Mar 10, 2015
Please just hold on for God's sake, every thing will b OK ,my chemo has been prospone, my blood platelet is low, please advice me
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 10, 2015
4llake:
Please just hold on for God's sake, every thing will b OK ,my chemo has been prospone, my blood platelet is low, please advice me

It is well my dear
God who has broght you this far will see you through in Jesus Name.
I am not really sure what has happened before now or what advise you need
Please can you get someone to type on your behalf to explain your needs
I know of 2 doctors here on Nl but not sure of their monikers
I will find them and CC them here so that they can assist if required

Please be strong. All is well.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:07am On Mar 10, 2015
4llake:
4llake please calm down...you are getting worked up already, hand over the updates to someone else.You can't do it all right now, you are too weak to handle updates abeg! Rest up dear! The living God will surely visit you with signs and wonders. AMEN!!
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by tchiwinnie: 11:10am On Mar 10, 2015
4llake:
May God continue to strenghten u dear. Be strong. If ur platelet s low, d hospital will transfuse u to boost it. Have they talked of such?
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by 4llake: 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
beatsbug:
I personally asked that Folake be here for us to hear how she feels which i believed will surely help ,and ofwhich few people present here as at then concorded, i never said or it wasnt for her to do the updates on this thread. Yesterday one lunatic got loose and poured so much blames on me, let me keep mute and let the God i serve judge me and Busybody.
u just please don't b annoyed God will b with u ,just b calm
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
beatsbug:
I personally asked that Folake be here for us to hear how she feels which i believed will surely help ,and ofwhich few people present here as at then concorded, i never said or it wasnt for her to do the updates on this thread. Yesterday one lunatic got loose and poured so much blames on me, let me keep mute and let the God i serve judge me and Busybody.

Why do you choose to dwell on this issue too much. This is just a mere misunderstanding/misinterpretation.
Be a man my friend. Forget and let be one. thanks
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
I heard one of the test has been sent to London by the hospital. I dont really know what is happening
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by tchiwinnie: 3:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
kingolaola:
I heard one of the test has been sent to London by the hospital. I dont really know what is happening
Anything u re confused abt,ask d doctors to explain to u. U hv a right to kno. Wch of d tests exactly has bn sent to london?
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by nkkystel(f): 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
Get well soon Folake.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by tunbebes(f): 6:25am On Mar 11, 2015
salsera:

That the public is involved is no excuse - people raise funds through newspapers articles, online campaigns, TV programs all the time but I'm yet to find where the same public DEMAND breakdown of expenses and updates like it was an audit. The most you will get is the total amount raised - finish.

This is someone's life here - her PRIVACY splashed out in the public because she needs HELP.

Kingolaola has given us the the amount given so far its approx 800k as at his last count.

If this cash does not cover all her chemo and radiotherapy sessions left they will let us know.

Just because we gave out our free will does not give us the right to do what comes across to me as 'harassment' like we gave them money to buy shares and we are demanding our dividends.

Next thing is that people will start scrutinising the breakdown - how much is the transport, why is this one there,

Let someone volunteer to do their accounts if you all insist
Not everyone is Jaybee

Gbam! May God bless you dear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (41) (Reply)

22 Side Effect Of Masturbation / Please Explain Genotype AA / After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.