Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This (7053 Views)

Osinbajo After Reading Buhari's Letter - Reno Omokri (Photos) / Nigerians Will Experience Better Times Soon – Lai Mohammed / Nigerians Will Beg APC To Stay On In 2019 – Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by jars9: 8:13am On Jan 25, 2015
http://blogs.premiumtimesng.com/?p=165899

Question marks

In fairness, some of us have known this all along. Under Buhari’s watch as Petroleum Minister in the late 1970s, $2.8 billion (worth billions of naira today) was missing from the NNPC account. The matter was subject to Senate investigation under the chairmanship of Olusola Saraki in 1983. But before the report could be dealt with, Buhari conveniently overthrew the Shagari government in a military coup d’état.

Vera Ifudu, an NTA newscaster, revealed that Saraki told her in an interview that the missing money was traced to Buhari’s account at Midland Bank in London. For this disclosure, Vera was summarily sacked by the NTA. However, she appealed against her dismissal in court and won. She even received a handsome financial compensation for wrongful dismissal from the NTA. Instead of clearing his name as a man of integrity, Buhari refused to appear before the Oputa Panel set up to look into the matter (among under things) by the Obasanjo administration.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by ChikezieU(m): 8:13am On Jan 25, 2015
ogmask:

STOP LISTENING TO THAT POLITICAL PASTOR WHO RAN FRM GERMANY TO NIGERIA TO HAVE A PIECE OF CAKE. HE IS A LIAR.

IF JONATHAN IS THE MESSIAH WHAT HAPPENS AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE. YOU PPLE SHULD STOP THIS ISLAMIZATION THING. ITS STALE AND DOA. WHY IS JONATHAN MINGLING WITH MUSLIMS IF HE REALY BLIV WHAT HE SOLD TO U. PDP CHAIR IS MUSLIM. NSA MUSLIM. DEFENCE MINISTE MUSLIM. MINISTE OF FCT MUSLIM. THESE ARE VERY KEY POSITIONS IN GOVT YET YOU STILL BELIEVE EVERYTHING THROWN AT U. MAYBE YOU ARE NOT AWARE THAT JONATHAN ATTENDED THE MEETING OF THE OIC IN CAIRO EGYPT ON THE 6TH OF FEB 2013 WITH A HIGH POWERED MUSLIM DELEGATION. HE WAS PERSONALY RECIEVED BY THE THEN PRESIDENT MORSI. THE SAME LEADER OF THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD UR FAKE PASTOR TALKED ABOUT.

OPEN UR EYE OOOOOO
my freind shot up. Oops the same dounce. Smh
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by icequeen1991(f): 10:35am On Jan 25, 2015
ChikezieU:
my freind shot up. Oops the same dounce. Smh
lol,someppls comment tho,dont mind them..SMH

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by icequeen1991(f): 10:38am On Jan 25, 2015
ogmask:

Why would we regret if buhari is president?

Have u ever heard of the word 'manipulation'? Thats what u are experiencing. Jonathan wants every1 to bliv that he is being fought but in reality he is the manipulator. Ebola came and was fought by state personnels and not federal personnels. Boko haram started like a group of outlaws but jonathan will rather refe to them as our brothers. I recall when CAN wanted the US to put boko haram on their terorist watch, it was jonathan that first said they were not terorists. That was when he actually called them our brothers. Whereas That was the time to fight them but he allowed them fester.
Jonathan knows what he is doing. He is enjoyng the show because this is the only way he can curry sympathy because he has shoes now.
I lough when u say the c in c is running for his dear life. You remind me of a final year political science student who told me that a civilian president can not double as c in c simply because he not a military head of state. She even called me an illiterate when i try to bring her down frm her dreamland.

Jonathan has been in govt since 1999, so he shuld be grounded with the happenings around. But he will blame everybody but himself for the woes of this country.
We need a leader who will speak at the right time, jump at the right time, move as his lips move, and one who takes responsibility for his actions and inactions. We are tired of the boss blaming his staff and other competitors for the declining fortunes of his company. The boss should shore up the fortunes of his company any means legally possible.
In the event that the boss is seen by shareholders as lacking in capacity to turn things around they will show him the exit door. As healthy profit is to biz so also is good gorvernance to a country.

When u are the president of a country there is nothing like 'being human', you do everything within ur power to protect ur govt and the govern. You lead with your head and not your heart.

Finally, u put forward the president as a humble man. You are dead wrong. Humility is not a personality trait, rather its simply admiting that u dont know and u are ready to learn. When u assume u are all knowing and things are not working because u have the opposition to blame that is not being humble. To be quiet is not a substitute for humility.

Nuf said.
listen to urself,this is crap..total nonsense.
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by icequeen1991(f): 10:40am On Jan 25, 2015
hifaif:

Biased write-up. Why are you so certain that Buhari would disappoint us? Because he is Hausa ba? Give me one strong reason why you think GEJ wouldn't 'disappoint' if given another chance. One strong reason.
the reason is all over you,look around.
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 25, 2015
icequeen1991:
the reason is all over you,look around.

Yes, sweet one, I can see reasons.

1. Epileptic power supply

2. Missing schoolgirls

3. Terrorism in full scale

4. Missing billions

5. Weak military, etc, etc.
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by icequeen1991(f): 10:53am On Jan 25, 2015
hifaif:

Yes, sweet one, I can see reasons.

1. Epileptic power supply

2. Missing schoolgirls

3. Terrorism in full scale

4. Missing billions

5. Weak military, etc, etc.
we need honesty in the country a God fearing one..we have better chance with him than buhari.
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 25, 2015
icequeen1991:
we need honesty in the country a God fearing one..we have better chance with him than buhari.

Did you just imply that Jonathan is honest and God fearing? What better chance does he have than Buhari? Buhari remains untested in a democratic dispensation. Why can't we try him for four years since Jonathan has failed in his major responsibility to protect the citizenry and our sovereignty?
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by icequeen1991(f): 11:13am On Jan 25, 2015
hifaif:

Did you just imply that Jonathan is honest and God fearing? What better chance does he have than Buhari? Buhari remains untested in a democratic dispensation. Why can't we try him for four years since Jonathan has failed in his major responsibility to protect the citizenry and our sovereignty?
excuse me,did u say buhari remains untested,in history wen buhari ruled Nigeria he jailed alot of ppl including fela kuti out of unreasonable issues,his leadership is a strict one to d core,hes stubborn dat he doesnt listen to his ppl..yes our country need a change,but Buhari is not the change,we need a better candidate
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by SOUNDKING: 11:21am On Jan 25, 2015
At the initial stage of buhari's candidacy, i knew what tinubu has in mind, but rochas nd amechi dnt knw it, I pity Naija sha.
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 25, 2015
icequeen1991:
excuse me,did u say buhari remains untested,in history wen buhari ruled Nigeria he jailed alot of ppl including fela kuti out of unreasonable issues,his leadership is a strict one to d core,hes stubborn dat he doesnt listen to his ppl..yes our country need a change,but Buhari is not the change,we need a better candidate

Read my post again. I said he remains 'untested in a democratic dispensation'

Does GEJ listen to people? He can be stubborn when he wants to. He refused to declare his asset and said the nonpresidential words 'I don't give damn' another way of telling us to go to hell. He refused to bring down fuel price even after weeks of strike action. For over six months, he refused to see ASUU even as students begged for an end to the strike. The list goes on.
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by icequeen1991(f): 11:34am On Jan 25, 2015
hifaif:

Read my post again. I said he remains 'untested in a democratic dispensation'

Does GEJ listen to people? He can be stubborn when he wants to. He refused to declare his asset and said the nonpresidential words 'I don't give damn' another way of telling us to go to hell. He refused to bring down fuel price even after weeks of strike action. For over six months, he refused to see ASUU even as students begged for an end to the strike. The list goes on.
non of dem is better,but Goodluck still hav a good vision for Nigeria..u dnt just go jail ppl n trying to impose sharia law.hes still better than buhari
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by icequeen1991(f): 11:35am On Jan 25, 2015
jars9:
http://blogs.premiumtimesng.com/?p=165899

Question marks

In fairness, some of us have known this all along. Under Buhari’s watch as Petroleum Minister in the late 1970s, $2.8 billion (worth billions of naira today) was missing from the NNPC account. The matter was subject to Senate investigation under the chairmanship of Olusola Saraki in 1983. But before the report could be dealt with, Buhari conveniently overthrew the Shagari government in a military coup d’état.

Vera Ifudu, an NTA newscaster, revealed that Saraki told her in an interview that the missing money was traced to Buhari’s account at Midland Bank in London. For this disclosure, Vera was summarily sacked by the NTA. However, she appealed against her dismissal in court and won. She even received a handsome financial compensation for wrongful dismissal from the NTA. Instead of clearing his name as a man of integrity, Buhari refused to appear before the Oputa Panel set up to look into the matter (among under things) by the Obasanjo administration.
what is this,political bible
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by icequeen1991(f): 11:40am On Jan 25, 2015
SOUNDKING:
At the initial stage of buhari's candidacy, i knew what tinubu has in mind, but rochas nd amechi dnt knw it, I pity Naija sha.
i pity Nigeria the more,for we dont think based on some kind of decisions we make.Nigeria seriously need a change,no good administration,I still stand that Buhari aint that change
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by etin06(m): 11:50am On Jan 25, 2015
icequeen1991:
i pity Nigeria the more,for we dont think based on some kind of decisions we make.Nigeria seriously need a change,no good administration,I still stand that Buhari aint that change
this are the people that they are paying to campaign for them online. check she just registered on nairaland for this purpose some days ago. i pity u sha becos of pea nut them pay you. you decided to sell ur soul to the devil. may God deliver u and open ur eyes so u can have purpose and direction for ur live.
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
icequeen1991:
non of dem is better,but Goodluck still hav a good vision for Nigeria..u dnt just go jail ppl n trying to impose sharia law.hes still better than buhari

Don't worry, sweetheart, it can't happen in a democracy. A lot of people will go to jail for sure but it would be only the corrupt ones like GEJ and his cohorts. We need Buhari or anyone else but Goodluck.
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by ChikezieU(m): 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
hifaif:

ur head block pass ice block. Even if we dont know who Buhari is, cant even make a convincing point, no talk this kind thing for public otherwise nah slap, just dey poo for net.
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
ChikezieU:
ur head block pass ice block. Even if we dont know who Buhari is, cant even make a convincing point, no talk this kind thing for public otherwise nah slap, just dey poo for net.

I need you to interpret your gibberish in English, please. Can't seem to understand what you are trying to pass across. And learn to punctuate properly, it makes it easier to read and understand comments.
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by icequeen1991(f): 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
etin06:

this are the people that they are paying to campaign for them online. check she just registered on nairaland for this purpose some days ago. i pity u sha becos of pea nut them pay you. you decided to sell ur soul to the devil. may God deliver u and open ur eyes so u can have purpose and direction for ur live.
u are such a niccompoo..u are paid to insult ur president,bonbocrat.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by icequeen1991(f): 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
ChikezieU:
hahahaha...
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by etin06(m): 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
icequeen1991:
you see why you are an idiot? quote one word i use to insult the president. now i know you dont have brain you brains have been taken over by earthworms.
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by etin06(m): 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
icequeen1991:
now i knw u are rili paid to do all this. quote one word i have used to insult the president, Now i knw u don't have brains ur brains have been taken over by earthworms. someone like you will do correct and still get zero
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by icequeen1991(f): 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
etin06:

now i knw u are rili paid to do all this. quote one word i have used to insult the president, Now i knw u don't have brains ur brains have been taken over by earthworms. someone like you will do correct and still get zero
u can insult urself all u want,Am just here to defend my president.if u are paid dont think others are paid too.ansewering u is a waste of time.
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by etin06(m): 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
icequeen1991:
u can insult urself all u want,Am just here to defend my president.if u are paid dont think others are paid too.ansewering u is a waste of time.
just go and upgrade ur brain pls
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by icequeen1991(f): 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
etin06:

just go and upgrade ur brain pls
not only upgraing my brain,i have to reboot it so i can start afresh.Mr know it all
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by icequeen1991(f): 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
hifaif:

I need you to interpret your gibberish in English, please. Can't seem to understand what you are trying to pass across. And learn to punctuate properly, it makes it easier to read and understand comments.
gibberish??give us one good reason y i will vote for buhari..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
icequeen1991:
gibberish??give us one good reason y i will vote for buhari..

Buhari is an honest man. A man with integrity. A man feared by the corrupt ones like GEJ and his cohorts. A man that Nigeria and Nigerians need.
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by ogmask: 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
ChikezieU:
if only you knew how stupid ur pathetic brain makes u.

Too early to be boxed to a corner. Always resorting to insults rather than issues.
You are a lizard.
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by icequeen1991(f): 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
hifaif:

Buhari is an honest man. A man with integrity. A man feared by the corrupt ones like GEJ and his cohorts. A man that Nigeria and Nigerians need.
ok.tnxx for d info
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by icequeen1991(f): 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
Northerners just want the power to come back to them,whether buhari is good or not they dont care,anything goes
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
icequeen1991:
ok.tnxx for d info

You are most welcome.
Re: Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This by ogmask: 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
icequeen1991:
listen to urself,this is crap..total nonsense.

I want to believe u were born in 1991. The 2go generation. If u couldnt make sense out of my post and you could not put up a sensible defence to ur initial empty and sentimental post it simply means u are DOA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Likely Ministers And Some Heads of Parastatals under APC Government? / Terror: Radio Biafra Director Threatens To Avenge Death Of 3 Members / Umahi Orders Payment Of Pension And Gratuities Arrears To Ebonyi Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.