Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Help, Am In A Fix! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, Am In A Fix! (2012 Views)

I'm In A Fix..matured ADVICE NEEDED Pls!(guys Only)... / Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes / Am In A Fix, Can Someone Help Me Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, Am In A Fix! by romeo(m): 11:57am On Dec 24, 2008
Stay out of it. But let her know that it will destroy her marriage if she keeps that secret from him, Talk to her like a friend and make her see reasons. Good men are scarce to get but very easy to lose.

Which Nigerian girl would want to lose a guy that took her overseas for her wedding shopping? None!! She has insecurity but telling the truth will make her a stronger woman in life.
Re: Help, Am In A Fix! by MoneyRule(m): 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2008
You said it all,you will forever feel guilty if you break the relationship so,don't tell him! Secrets remain secret for not too long so it will eventually come out! Don't put yourself in the middle of it!
Re: Help, Am In A Fix! by Opslag(m): 1:45am On Dec 29, 2008
:-x
Re: Help, Am In A Fix! by alfchye(m): 11:55am On Dec 29, 2008
You should tell your best friend to talk down with guy and if she refuse.Go straight and let the guy know.Wat is she hiding.If the love is there, it will always lead to marriage.
Re: Help, Am In A Fix! by HOLLASLYD(m): 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2008
It's better that the guy hates you later when he finds out in future,than the girl seeing you as a traitor after telling.i guarantee you the girl will hunt you for the rest of your life.so stay AWAY.
Re: Help, Am In A Fix! by IGWEUSA(m): 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2008
@ poster

If the girl doesnt want to tell  ur friend , then go ahead and do it yourself.

So long as the guy love the girl, there is a high probability that he will forgive her. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Help, Am In A Fix! by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2008
Hmmm definitely a close call, my two cents.
You have to keep your mouth shut, if it blows out in the future, I am not sure the guy would resent you.
Re: Help, Am In A Fix! by theopops: 12:28am On Dec 30, 2008
All of you saying she should not tell, I hope you wont be saying the same, if this is actually happening to you, i.e. if you are the guy.

Icecold, I am for you telling your friend. This marriage is already built on fraud. What kind of stupid love is this? Love makes you lie? Love makes you keep such a valuable secret from the one you want to marry? Not the one you are fu*cking o. The one you want to marry. What kind of love is this?

And girls wonder why their husbands cheat.

Give her a time line, if she doesn't tell by then, go ahead and tell jo. I hate liars. Pisses the heck out of me.
Re: Help, Am In A Fix! by H2O2: 12:34am On Dec 30, 2008
TELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IMAGINE IF THE DUDE IS YOUR BROTHER.

Don't butt kor don't yansh ni.  Please tell him fast fast. He does not deserve to go into a marriage with a lie that big.
Re: Help, Am In A Fix! by netotse(m): 12:48am On Dec 30, 2008
true, it depends on how close u r to both parties o, cos at first in my mind i was like tell him, then after reading for a bit not telling him made sense but imagine if it was u, men i'd neva forgive any of my friends holding bak something like that o!

@all
this is deep cos wot the whole lie means is that she prefers the guy to the child cos in essence she has thrown the child away. . .if he is brought up believing he was adopted and he now finds out. . .i think the friend is a selfish ignorant brat. . .wot kind of useless love is that sef after only 8months

@guys
this jst goes to show why u need to do ur own background checks on your gel o. . .and i mean serious one know her exes and all dat in order not to carry last!
Re: Help, Am In A Fix! by touchmeder: 12:57am On Dec 30, 2008
@poster my dear u have choosen wisely however sad this maybe. if in future he gets to know that u knew and did nothing about it, dont feel too bad. youre not Jesus Christ to take the sins of the world on your head. He ought to have done good background searching on his prospective wife to be. Are you the only one in the world(talking of friends and people that knew her ) that knows about this child. Why are the rest people not talking? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Deal With Father Of My Child? / Why Are Pastors' Wives Fat? / Sex And Kiss: Which Is The Right Show Of True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.