Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War (12486 Views)

Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. / What Will The Ijaws Gain If They Join Biafra? / Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's ยป Igbo Need To Apologize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Joel3(m): 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
barristerMDGs:

are you afraid that the duo will destroy Nigeria should war break out. Its too early to be afraid. Please don't be.
Our junior will not drag us into war. Stop trying to get to the mind of the Igbo people the things they stand to loose should another war breakout. What ever the Igbos stand to loose now cannot be compare to what they lost in the first encounter should war break out. Infact, they cannot loose anything but rather, they would sack others from their home land and take possession of their land and wealth starting from Lagos to Abuja and to Kano.

But don't be afraid. We still need Nigeria. We won't fight another war.
no i am not afraid.

I so much like the ibo that why I am advising them ro resist what will befall them. Asari is dragging the east along side this war threat. Telling them to start leaving the north. That's is why I am advising you guys to dissociate yourself in the open from this muda fu.cker

The last biafra pictures was not so good looking when you guys start eating human dead body and nonesesse picked from the ground during the war.

Disease and homelessness.

2 Likes

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
FolarinLondon:

You sound like Ethiopian; I don't really understand Swahili please......
Lol, yes I am, I destroy cone heads like fojarin

3 Likes

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
kakakent:

I hate guys like u who refuse to speak agaonst injustice will u be saying dis crap if u re from ijaw

I m sorry if I have offended you by my write up but I m only stating my opinion even if it were to be Yorubas

If Yorubas want to go to war with combination of Hausa/Fulanis/Igbos/Kanuris, I ll gladly welcome few of my family members remaining in Nigeria back to US/UK and beg the Yorubas not to
Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Lol, yes I am, I destroy cone heads like fojarin

See your mouth like Fojarin! lol!!!
Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by asadike(f): 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Your not even ashamed of your silly self, your mates are building healthy families your pressing a woman's b00bs.

This is how phools like you will suck a woman's puzzy but wears condom to fu<k her because your scared of contracting STD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ajor nwa
Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by BlackTechnology: 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
FolarinLondon:
Ijaw history ll be destroyed within few days and they would be forgotten for life. Is not the same Ijaws that couldn't confront Itsekiris? Forget it bro, their fates have been sealed. Let me give u a clue as to what ll befall the Ijaws, why do you think their reliable warrior decided to build his empire outside Nigeria -Benin to be precise? My brother, be smart and think about it...........

Igbo will only push d Ijaws into a civil war that would even land d Igbos in trouble at d end of d day; Igbos ll be dragged into d war even if they don't want to fight along with Ijaws. My friend, if there is a war today in Nigeria even without Igbos' knowledge, with all their recent utterances from Igbos either online and offline, the Hausas/Fulanis/Kanuris even Yorubas ll see it as Igbo war............ Go around bro and see what I m saying; people want them out of their region....

Forget about Igbo's superman ranting online, remember that Ojukwu said more than that before he was sent on compulsory exile. The feeling of past experience(last civil war defeat) won't repeat itself is their motivating factor at moment and this would only and definitely land them in a bigger mess and trouble(Just like Germany before 2nd world war) than they experienced in d 60s civil war

This time around, there won't be mercy from any quarter towards them. I have said it before and I ll repeat it again, Igbos should or ought to have read the hand writings on the wall around the country that any small casala will definitely backfire on them not even the Ijaws. And it ll be in their best interest to know that they would always be the losers in any war in Nigeria considering their numbers outside their region, businesses, properties and of course overall investment.

It's sad that it might take two civil war for Igbos to tour the path of Germany. Igbos have created so many enemies for themselves over the years, precisely after the civil war and these enemies would do anything to get all Igbos out of their regions-Yorubas,Ikwerres,Kanuris,Hausas,Fulanis.....

How I wish they are very smart like me so as to foresee what would befall them in eventuality of war in Nigeria. The only success that would be recorded in their favour would be the creation of Biafra Nation after millions of their brothers and sisters would have been slaughtered like chickens. And as soon as the war is over, Igbos ll never be allowed in any other regions anymore; most especially in south west and core North. Trust me on this and remember that Igbos need other regions to survive due to their nature......... But I presumed that Igbos would turn towards Akwa ibom and Calabar axis..........

However, Igbos can change the game in such a way that ................... But arrogance won't let them tour that path of honour if I.........

Finally, if you ask me, Igbos should be d one preaching peace in this country but if u say I m wrong, please bookmark my write up today for future reference in case u survive the war.....

Peace out

Good evening Mr. Educated illiterate

Sorry your history book never told you how Ojukwu lost the war because of his refusal to exchange oil for Soviet French and Chinese weapons

This time around

$uch mistake won't arise again cool

7 Likes

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by asha80(m): 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Is predictable cos we live side by side and when you guys are about to start your tribal whining, we always try to let you know that we are only advising you guys out of love not hatred and back that up with our past relationship with Igbos girls; you wouldn't expect me to say Igbo boys when 14years journey is staring at me.....
dating someone from aa race or tribe does not necessarily denote love for that race or tribe..life is more complicated that mere canal thinking

4 Likes

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
docsholz:
wars aren't fought online guy, they're fought with weapons and people die, I'm done

Chill brother. No one ever want to see the carcass of his enemy to talk of hos froends in war.

But if people think that reminding us of our past experience wiuld threaten us, the person is on a big road to failure.

The memory of the past can only make us stronger to the yhe needful never to be in that possition again rather than acting cowardly.

About assari, he is a no body to the Igbos.
He is speaking as a militant that he is just like his colleague, shekau is doing in the North East.

Relax and dont think we are ignorant.
Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Pecca: 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
WE ARE REPUBLICAN IN NATURE AND INDUSTRY IS THE NOMENCLATURE. IGBO WILL FIGHT AGAIN IF THE NEED BE. THE FIRST TIME THEY DID THEY DIDNT SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR MERCURIAL FOREFATHERS NEITHER THE IJAWS.

1 Like

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by BlackTechnology: 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
Joel3:
Hard truth

the igbo people are the only ethnic group that is benefiting the most from the so called one nigeria.

All over the country are dominated by the igbo even in the north. The business and trade field are igbo occupant.

While other ethnics groups are looking for none existing jobs from the government, but the igbos are busy dominating every regions with their trade.

For edo for example.

The cloths, electronic, cd, motor part, music industry and all other trades are all igbos dominate.

And I believe its also in every nook and cranny of the country.

In other word. In the east you hardly find other tribe doing business there.

Those who are Clamoring for bIafra should rethink of the igbo investment. They are the ones to lose.

resist every temptations of civil war. don't allow the ijaw draw you into civil war.

Let the Ijaw who are beating the war drum fight it alone. They should not drag you along side.

Thanks

Hahahahaha

Through Biafra, we would dominate world commerce.

So don't worry wink
Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
FolarinLondon:

See your mouth like Fojarin! lol!!!
folorin salvage ilorin before u come around to make noise like onye ofe ose (pepper)

6 Likes

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by BlackTechnology: 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
Joel3:
the igbo has no oil and contribute nothing to the federal confers.

If we are to break up and push all the eastern sorry ass back to where they belong. I bet you you guys will suffer.

We are not going to use the eastern territory .

But air trick missiles to destroy all the fighting Ijaw militant. This is not yaradua tenure.

remember what obj did to bayesa when he level the all community.

Similar thing if they try shit.

Can someone ask this economic illiterate if it is cocoa and groundnut his region will use to buy fighter jets grin

8 Likes

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
folorin salvage ilorin before u come around to make noise like onye ofe ose (pepper)

We don't go into war stupidly like your progenitors who were naively taken into a war by a mere spoilt brat colonel and got d beating of their miserable lives; d beating that was tagged HELL ON EARTH.

We Yorubas cherish every single soul of Yorubas which informs our way of handling issues; typical example was how we fought military rule without going/calling for unnecessary war.

O boy, if not cos of Yorubas, Hausas/Fulanis will still be whipping your ass in the East as military ruler.

We liberated you guys without going through Midwest in pretence of liberation movement...... Haha lol!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Mckennedy: 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Lol!!!! Go around the world and see how these fuckeddd up rights have been abused in different quarters. Please, go and read the history of Sudan and of course India and Pakistan.....

Today don't we have north and south Sudan? before India was under Pakistan including Bangladesh, today ain't they separate countries? learn more.

5 Likes

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
Joel3:
no i am not afraid.

I so much like the ibo that why I am advising them ro resist what will befall them. Asari is dragging the east along side this war threat. Telling them to start living the north. That's is why I am advising you guys to dissociate yourself in the open from this muda fu.cker

The last biafra pictures was not so good looking when you guys start eating human dead body and nonses picked from the ground during the war.

Disease and homelessness.

That is an insult. Who do you think the Igbos are, a puppet?

Please know that the Igbos do not know Asari or any militant. We are responsible for ourselves and we are way bigger than SS and islam dokubo.
If you think you are being sympathetic, sorry to disapoint you. What you call sympathy is what I call Ignorance
Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by EdCure: 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
shizzle11:
ode...go tell that to your deranged father, thats if he hasn't committed suicide.

fvcking Dumbarze!
All you do is curse all the time. This unwitty strategy of yours is the weakest defence mechanism for your vulnerability and clannish idiocy.
Sometimes I wonder if you ibos are created with this reasoning defect. Just a negligible few seem to have proven me wrong.

4 Likes

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
docsholz:
you haven't defended your own land, u want to sack others from theirs grin

I don't think our land is under attack.
Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
FolarinLondon:

We don't go into war stupidly like your progenitors who were naively taken into a war by a mere spoilt brat colonel and got d beating of their miserable lives; d beating that was tagged HELL ON EARTH.

We Yorubas cherish every single soul of Yorubas which informs our way of handling issues; typical example was how we fought military rule without going/calling for unnecessary war.

O boy, if not cos of Yorubas, Hausas/Fulanis will still be whipping your ass in the East as military ruler.

We liberated you guys without going through Midwest in pretence of liberation movement...... Haha lol!!!!!

Chai.

See pikin. Where is your mother.

8 Likes

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Can someone ask this economic illiterate if it is cocoa and groundnut his region will use to buy fighter jets grin

Before you(Igbos) came out of Grotto, history tells us that Yorubas empire had been in different wars and came out victorious unlike your progenitors with no history.

Britain and US has no oil as at d time of first and second world war even the Mr aggressor.........

We still have million of untouched natural endowments; far from cocoa halfwit

To be honest, we Yorubas intend to leave that Cocoa and Palm oil business for you guys so as to have something to fall back on in eventuality of separation

1 Like

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
barristerMDGs:

Chai.

See pikin. Where is your mother.

Fault my words with facts and stop looking for your self-satisfied, Hausa/Fulanis/Yorubas and Igbo raped mother called WAZOBIA here on Nairaland.

Better still, use one of your okirika/Aba or Chibuzo TV channels in the East to look for her pls
Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by knowledgeable: 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Having seen the pictures of Biafra children and women in 60s during and after the civil war, not only am I afraid young man but equally bitter in advance about what would befall the innocent Biafra women and children who would be caught up in the whole war game.

And d funny thing is that, the senseless ones(like all these e-rats) will take to their heels like their best warrior. What an irony!!!! Best warrior(Ojukwu) of Igbos who called Yorubas/Hausas/Fulanis/Kanuris even Ijaws with excellent track record of winning wars cowards took to his heels in their first ever war, isn't that funny?

What I have learnt in life is that people tend to put others in their weak position so as to feel good which explain why you called people who built their existence on empire, cowards and this empire are built with wars not words of mouth. What is coward if I may ask? The definition of coward is what your best warrior displayed in 60s and am still waiting for any modern warrior to beat that well detailed record.

Natural coward, face the Igbos alone without including the hausa/fulani into the mix. Stupid yorubas like you, with their slave mentality always rush into conclusion that the hausas and co. Will automatically join forces with them to crush the Igbos. This is always the mind set of these slaves, but their masters are not as vocal as them.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by shizzle11(m): 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
EdCure:

[s]All you do is curse all the time. This unwitty strategy of yours is the weakest defence mechanism for your vulnerability and clannish idiocy.
Sometimes I wonder if you ibos are created with this reasoning defect. Just a negligible few seem to have proven me wrong[/s].
M0ron! you are a brainless arzewipe. Who cares about whatever nonsense your mo.ronic brain is wondering about?.

Your despicable opinion does not matter, neither will your hate on everything igbo change a thing.

Now go jerk yourself and stay the fvck outta my way you iddiott.

6 Likes

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by armadeo(m): 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Small kids who think at the end of war you get up and wash your dirty clothes. You think there's a behind the scenes.

I pity all of you shouting war.

Mekymuo:
If war, will bring that revolution we want. I will gladly give my life for it... Nigeria will never be better. It will only get worse... It's so painful... If war will bring that change, then So be it.

It is very easy to offer your life online. Few men face the reaper with a smile in their face.
Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Fault my words with facts and stop looking for your self-satisfied, Hausa/Fulanis/Yorubas and Igbo raped mother called WAZOBIA here on Nairaland.

Better still, use one of your okirika/Aba or Chibuzo TV channels in the East to look for her pls

Sorry I am a grown up. I only visit my mother in the north when I am convenienced. But you kid should not walk away from the sight of your mother. Its dangerous.

Anyway, Igbos died and I know you know.
It is just because they were trying to run back home.
Just hope that their will not be war again because if it do, there is no running. We own everywhere and everything including the london that you ppssibly might be in.
If death is a reward for war, be rest assured that the Igbos will receive very less of it if it happen

3 Likes

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
FolarinLondon:

salvage ilorin first from your master fulani, then come back and talk to me.

8 Likes

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by EdCure: 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
shizzle11:
M0ron! you are a brainless arzewipe. Who cares about whatever nonsense your mo.ronic brain is wondering about?.
Your despicable opinion does not matter, neither will your hate on everything igbo change a thing.
Now go jerk yourself and stay the fvck outta my way you iddiott.
The usual stale and predictable verbiage from a shallow crackpot. No doubt you need a hole in your head to dislodge the toddler's poo occupying your worthless cranium.

If stupidity was a crime, you and your moronic stock of intellectual midgets will serve life sentences.

I d i o t !

3 Likes

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by shizzle11(m): 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
EdCure:

[s]The usual stale and predictable verbiage from a shallow crackpot. No doubt you need a hole in your head to dislodge the toddler's poo occupying your worthless cranium.

If stupidity was a crime, you and your moronic stock of intellectual midgets will serve life sentences.[/s]
you are a brainless dingbat, you ought to have been offered to the gods for sacrifice at birth.

Numskulls like you really shouldnt be allowed to walk the surface of the earth, your head needs to be blown off at close range and your carcass fed to witches to devour

7 Likes

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by okoolori(m): 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
fleet7:
Peace unto those that want peace and war unto those that wanna to wage war.The only way there can be peace in this country is if jonathan completes his 2nd tenure.just because He is from the minority they think they can intimidate him.

A big big bigger and biggest Thank To Almighty God the Cursed Oil they depend on is losing its value in the market day by day and Thank Almighty God Na their own son dey there when it's happeneing and he and his cohorts simphony all the excess and the reserved money made from it, let the war begin coz we won't allowed yawu yawu fresh air with clueless and self centered cohorts re-elected. Our Vote, Our Honour. Our Vote Our Weapon against the minority bullshit.
#Sai Buhari/Osinbajo.
We are way too above them to be intimidated by those morons call the minority
Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
knowledgeable:

Natural coward, face the Igbos alone without including the hausa/fulani into the mix. Stupid yorubas like you, with their slave mentality always rush into conclusion that the hausas and co. Will automatically join forces with them to crush the Igbos. This is always the mind set of these slaves, but their masters are not as vocal as them.

Who single-handedly fought your naive and brainless forefathers in Midwest?

Why did your so called coward in person of BIG HEAD OJUKWU but warrior in d land of the blinds recruited Yoruba man(Banjo) to lead his ragtag soldiers?

Why your brothers and sisters always disappear to thin air on the speculation of political unrest in the west

You ll see the reason why Yorubas are called Wild Wild West when d time comes

Please, don't run to the East ooo

I ll personally monitor you being barbecued with nice Jamaica barbecue sauce

2 Likes

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by EmmySparky(m): 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
Joel3:
Hard truth

the igbo people are the only ethnic group that is benefiting the most from the so called one nigeria.

All over the country are dominated by the igbo even in the north. The business and trade field are igbo occupant.

While other ethnics groups are looking for none existing jobs from the government, but the igbos are busy dominating every regions with their trade.

For edo for example.

The cloths, electronic, cd, motor part, music industry and all other trades are all igbos dominate.

Those who are Clamoring for bIafra should rethink of the igbo investment. They are the ones to lose.

resist every temptations of civil war. don't allow the ijaw draw you into civil war.

Let the Ijaw who are beating the war drum fight it alone. They should not drag you along side.

Thanks
hahahah ijaws?...no them too small...ijaw against Nigeria is not possible...just get that off ur mind...igbos and ijaws are rivals...we are not friends at all...so I don't see the fussion happening
Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by shizzle11(m): 11:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
Joel3:
[s]Hard truth

For edo for example.

Thanks[/s]
btw op, Keep your silly advice to yourself. Funny how you iddiottts cant mind your business but love to poke nose into others business. You should rather concern yourself with yorubas new found love with the hausa-fulanis.

fvcking hypocrite

11 Likes

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Crayola1: 11:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Like your senseless progenitors who took your other senseless and naive progenitors to a war to be raped(trust me, some of these present Igbo grandfathers are spermed and fathered by Hausas/Fulanis and by extension, Yorubas and of course d Ijaws), maimed, dragged kicked and killed.

You are proud of being relatives of rapist.s?

And you think your problem is Igbo people?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Onyekachi Nwebonyi Of APC Wins Ebonyi North Senatorial Seat / FG Sues Stella Oduah Over Alleged Felony, Others / Wives Of Governors Attend Fundraising Dinner In Kebbi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.