Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War (12512 Views)

Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. / What Will The Ijaws Gain If They Join Biafra? / Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
Yet,ilorin is under fulani rural,despite being a yoruba city.go get a life lazy,dirty,lousy,stupid cowards.you will compete with ndigbo in your next life if there anything like that.

2 Likes

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
Yet,ilorin is under fulani ruler,despite being a yoruba city.go get a life lazy,dirty,lousy,stupid cowards.you will compete with ndigbo in your next life if there anything like that.
Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by BlackTechnology: 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
FriedPlantain:
shattap! Go and educate yourself on the Kiriji wars, the Yoruba vs Dahomey war and other major wars yorubas have fought in history. Those wars were fought with guns

You mean Dane guns grin

1 Like

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by armadeo(m): 2:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
Abagworo:
If Asari wants war let him join the army and fight Boko Haram. The MEND people are generally noise makers who thrive in harassing unarmed citizens in their land. I've lived with them and laugh off their giri giri. Fulanis, Beroms,Kanuris, Langtangs, Hausas, Tuaregs etc. are real warriors that are fearless and ready to die fighting for their just course. Let Asari fight them alone with his other Ijaw militants and die in their thousands. We Igbos want peace for the sake of our businesses and families.

Don't mind this war mongers.
You head they there. Say no to war.
Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by knowledgeable: 3:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
StunningCEO:
best showing of biafra army was led by yorubaman banjo
best showing of nigerian army was led by yorubaman adekunle
best move of nigerian government to kill off biafra by changing currency was led by yorubaman awolowo
best move of nigerian army to beat Biafra into final surrender led by yorubaman obasanjo

any time any day, Yoruba people got what it takes but der must be no war if we can avoid it.

All those your bests were within the context of yorubas seeking ganging up with the hausa/fulani to produce those your bests. Do it in a different context that sees the yorubas standing alone to initiate whatever. ....and see the outcome. This is the basis Igbos, eternally will see you as cowards.

2 Likes

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by StunningCEO: 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
knowledgeable:

All those your bests were within the context of yorubas seeking ganging up with the hausa/fulani to produce those your bests. Do it in a different context that sees the yorubas standing alone to initiate whatever. ....and see the outcome. This is the basis Igbos, eternally will see you as cowards.

so banjo leading ragtag Biafra army to ore was ganging up with hausa/Fula? grin grin grin

so 3rd marine commando which was totally Yoruba n commanded by d gret Adekunle n den obasanjo was hausa/Fula? grin grin grin

so chief Awo who destroyed ur totless n foolish war plans without a bullet was .... anyway I rest my case. grin grin grin
Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Scholes007(m): 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
hriz:
ds is d reason I get uncomfortable around uncivillized igbos, dy jump into conclusion and even end up ranting sum ethnic mantra-like chants, d dude blogged in queens u came up wiv scurilious remarks n ended up all abrakadabra-ish! No one likes war, bt D truth be told! Dude thumbs up 4 d info bt more concrete citations n backups! else pple myt think its a personal ish!
Pls explain more...and what made me uncivilized?
Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by hriz(m): 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
Scholes007:

Pls explain more...and what made me uncivilized?
comprehension ability is soo appalling!
Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ibos should be. Veerrry careful,there are millions of bright Yoruba. Youths reading and watching and I am happy am not the only yoruba who has pity for the ibos for what they are about to get themselves into.

I went to church today in southwest political capital and I saw so many nice and innocent ibos and I felt pity for them for they don't knw what is brewing.

Well,my own interest is to prepare myself for the Legal Battles in court and administrative offices of the southwest for the exproprition and acquisition of choice properties abandoned by the ibos.Its better to study and prepare myself so I will knw what arguments to advance in court.

We are watching....
Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Scholes007(m): 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
hriz:
comprehension ability is soo appalling!

i think you suffer from the same 2...anyway i encourge you to go through the posts again
Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by asha80(m): 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
Alcatraz001:
Ibos should be. Veerrry careful,there are millions of bright Yoruba. Youths reading and watching and I am happy am not the only yoruba who has pity for the ibos for what they are about to get themselves into.

I went to church today in southwest political capital and I saw so many nice and innocent ibos and I felt pity for them for they don't knw what is brewing.

Well,my own interest is to prepare myself for the Legal Battles in court and administrative offices of the southwest for the exproprition and acquisition of choice properties abandoned by the ibos.Its better to study and prepare myself so I will knw what arguments to advance in court.

We are watching....
lazy man

2 Likes

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
asha80:
lazy man

You think studying. Is not hard work? Na wa to you ooooo.There is a great transfer of wealth in the horizon and we are prepping ourselves.

My bible told me the righteous will eat the fruit of the ungodly....abi no be so?
Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by asha80(m): 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
Alcatraz001:

You think studying. Is not hard work? Na wa to you ooooo.There is a great transfer of wealth in the horizon and we are prepping ourselves.

My bible told me the righteous will eat the fruit of the ungodly....abi no be so?
since you are quoting the bible have you forgotten one the ten commandments? 'thou shall not covet thy neighbour's thing?

4 Likes

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by IgrigiMercenery: 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Your not even ashamed of your silly self, your mates are building healthy families your pressing a woman's b00bs.

[size=20pt]This is how phools like you will suck a woman's puzzy but wears condom to fu<k her because your scared of contracting [/size]STD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Ikengawo: 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
Abagworo:

[s]
This your response is too deep, personal and assumptuous. I am an Igbo man. My grandfather was a Biafran soldier and my father was a child soldier during the war. I am deeply inlove with my ethnic group and represent the true sufferings and successes of the Igbo nation.

Never judge Igbos based on internet rantings from people paid by Jonathan to campaign for him. I have been fighting these people both here on Nairaland and elsewhere. We all want Nigeria to succeed and be a nation of pride and we are the most dispersed people in Nigeria taking advantage of its vast land and population. [/s]

you're not igbo

3 Likes

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by IgrigiMercenery: 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
FolarinLondon post=30098004[s:
]Ijaw history ll be destroyed within few days and they would be forgotten for life. Is not the same Ijaws that couldn't confront Itsekiris? Forget it bro, their fates have been sealed. Let me give u a clue as to what ll befall the Ijaws, why do you think their reliable warrior decided to build his empire outside Nigeria -Benin to be precise? My brother, be smart and think about it...........

Igbo will only push d Ijaws into a civil war that would even land d Igbos in trouble at d end of d day; Igbos ll be dragged into d war even if they don't want to fight along with Ijaws. My friend, if there is a war today in Nigeria even without Igbos' knowledge, with all their recent utterances online and offline, the Hausas/Fulanis/Kanuris even Yorubas ll see it as Igbo war............ Go around bro and see what I m saying; people want them out of their region....

Forget about Igbo's superman ranting online, remember that Ojukwu said more than that before he was sent on compulsory exile. The feeling of past experience(last civil war defeat) won't repeat itself is their motivating factor at moment and this would only and definitely land them in a bigger mess and trouble(Just like Germany before 2nd world war) than they experienced in d 60s civil war

This time around, there won't be mercy from any quarter towards them. I have said it before and I ll repeat it again, Igbos should or ought to have read the hand writings on the wall around the country that any small casala will definitely backfire on them not even the Ijaws. And it ll be in their best interest to know that they would always be the losers in any war in Nigeria considering their numbers outside their region, businesses, properties and of course overall investment.

It's sad that it might take two civil war for Igbos to tour the path of Germany. Igbos have created so many enemies for themselves over the years, precisely after the civil war and these enemies would do anything to get all Igbos out of their regions-Yorubas,Ikwerres,Kanuris,Hausas,Fulanis.....

How I wish they are very smart like me so as to foresee what would befall them in eventuality of war in Nigeria. The only success that would be recorded in their favour would be the creation of Biafra Nation after millions of their brothers and sisters would have been slaughtered like chickens. And as soon as the war is over, Igbos ll never be allowed in any other regions anymore; most especially in south west and core North. Trust me on this and remember that Igbos need other regions to survive due to their nature......... But I presumed that Igbos would turn towards Akwa ibom and Calabar axis..........

However, Igbos can change the game in such a way that ................... But arrogance won't let them tour that path of honour if I.........

Finally, if you ask me, Igbos should be d one preaching peace in this country but if u say I m wrong, please bookmark my write up today for future reference in case u survive the war.....

Peace out [/s]

**grins** You are always talking about war and banking on others tribes to fight your wars like a typical yorubaman, if they refuse, you start crying. **LOLS**

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by IgrigiMercenery: 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
BuddahMonk:
A yolobaman is a yolobaman,,, he is even scared of what will happen to his enemy.

I know yolobas like the back of my scrotum, no need to reply you cowards

*HAHA** He is afraid of will happen to his sworn Igbo enemies. Aren't you supposed to keep quiet if your enemy wants to fall into a ditch. These guys are the funniest guys around. The folarin guy funny me die. **LOLS**

2 Likes

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
Alcatrazz will you attack them when they sleeping or are already dead because you can't attack even a bedridden Igbo goat

Alcatraz001:

We are watching....
Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by IgrigiMercenery: 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
FolarinLondon:

You are free to do your research on my names ADETOKUNBO(family name) FOLARIN(first name). you will come back here to give testimony for giving you a platform to interact with someone whom you have always dream of becoming tomorrow

**grins** When people say tokunbo, they mean second-hand. Could it be that your grandmother was every tom, D!Ck and musa's second-hand? Ask your papa well o. **LOLS**

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
asha80:
since you are quoting the bible have you forgotten one the ten commandments? 'thou shall not covet thy neighbour's thing?

I am not coveting their properties,I am only trying to acquire through lawful means in the event of a crisis (God forbid though) which will witness a mass exodus of ibos from the South west.

You can't deny the fact that there is a very high level of consciousness amongst the yorubas of the hate the ibos harbour (am tired of repeating this) hence whatever means employed to expel the ibos will be sanctioned by a large number of yorubas since most are shocked by the level of hateful propaganda and denigration of our values and way of life being perpetuated and applauded by the highest organs of the ibo socio-political set up.

I really can't fathom what we have done to deserve these insults from our supposed guests and neighbours for eons after the Civil war.Hate only begets hate and the road being plied by our ibo brothers and sisters both online and offline only leads to destruction and loss of several billions of investments scattered accross Nigeria.

I have on several fora appealed to our ibo brothers to sheathe their sword and embrace love,peace,inclusion,tolerance and respect of other ethnic groups that make up Nigeria but all my/our pleas have fallen on deaf ears and we have taken a back seat to see the result of all the hate being disseminated and propagated by the ibos against the Yorubas especially.it saddens me to see such an hardworking and educated ethnic group towing the path to genocide and banishment from the SW.

I want to categorically state here that this war is one which the ibos can't win because of their nomadic and settlement nature which predisposes them to exposure and vulnerability.Lagos for example is a place you can't conquer in a conflict situation due to its location which is embedded dee inside the SW and close to the atlantic ocean,reinforcements will quickly be called in from Oyo State and Ogun State and the war will be over before it starts.How will other ibos come from the east to rescue the ibos in Lagos? Where will they pass? I am sure yorubas right frm edo will stop troop movements right frm Edo state.

Our ibo brothers will do well to distance themselves from the threat by ND war lords because they will lose more in terms of investments and properties.Let us all insist on a free and fair election next month so as to avoid Post Election Crisis that would likely erupt if the there is any sign of manipulations.

I don tire to talk for this matter.....God Bless Nigeria.
Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
OreMI22:

If Ijaws secede from Nigeria because of injustice against them, Nobody should use any part of Igboland to approach Ijawland or you would have provoked us by invading our territory. You know what that means.
You are landlocked. Meaning: you are surrounded by the Ijaw and other minority tribes, not the other way around. Stop itching for a war you will definitely lose.

1 Like

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
OreMI22:

See the list below of states milking Nigeria's wealth through the federation account allocation, NONE is an Igbo state!
This is precisely the reason why the animals still tolerate so called "One Nigeria". If you weren't cheating everyone, you'd broken this zoo a long time ago.The same indigenes of those states own 99% of oil wells allocated to "Nigerians"

I sometimes wonder about the mental stability of people like yourself. How has a few individuals stealing the national wealth benefited any region in Nigeria, let alone the North? How has GEJ and Diezani and co stealing the Treasury dry benefited you or any Ibo? You're still begging for a Niger Bridge and East-West road, aren't you? The hate in you guys' heart is truly scary when one thinks of it. A Yoruba or Hausa man becoming your "Friend" in real life's gotta be one harrowing experience full of fear and suspicion.
Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by asha80(m): 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
Alcatraz001:

I am not coveting their properties,I am only trying to acquire through lawful means in the event of a crisis (God forbid though) which will witness a mass exodus of ibos from the South west.

You can't deny the fact that there is a very high level of consciousness amongst the yorubas of the hate the ibos harbour (am tired of repeating this) hence whatever means employed to expel the ibos will be sanctioned by a large number of yorubas since most are shocked by the level of hateful propaganda and denigration of our values and way of life being perpetuated and applauded by the highest organs of the ibo socio-political set up.

I really can't fathom what we have done to deserve these insults from our supposed guests and neighbours for eons after the Civil war.Hate only begets hate and the road being plied by our ibo brothers and sisters both online and offline only leads to destruction and loss of several billions of investments scattered accross Nigeria.

I have on several fora appealed to our ibo brothers to sheathe their sword and embrace love,peace,inclusion,tolerance and respect of other ethnic groups that make up Nigeria but all my/our pleas have fallen on deaf ears and we have taken a back seat to see the result of all the hate being disseminated and propagated by the ibos against the Yorubas especially.it saddens me to see such an hardworking and educated ethnic group towing the path to genocide and banishment from the SW.

I want to categorically state here that this war is one which the ibos can't win because of their nomadic and settlement nature which predisposes them to exposure and vulnerability.Lagos for example is a place you can't conquer in a conflict situation due to its location which is embedded dee inside the SW and close to the atlantic ocean,reinforcements will quickly be called in from Oyo State and Ogun State and the war will be over before it starts.How will other ibos come from the east to rescue the ibos in Lagos? Where will they pass? I am sure yorubas right frm edo will stop troop movements right frm Edo state.

Our ibo brothers will do well to distance themselves from the threat by ND war lords because they will lose more in terms of investments and properties.Let us all insist on a free and fair election next month so as to avoid Post Election Crisis that would likely erupt if the there is any sign of manipulations.

not sure which war you are talking about..the places where flashes of violence are occurring now and potentially likely to occur are the north and niger delta...i dont see igboland in that equation..moreover people issuing threats are northerners and militants

1 Like

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by IgrigiMercenery: 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
Alcatraz001:

I[s] am not coveting their properties,I am only trying to acquire through lawful means in the event of a crisis (God forbid though) which will witness a mass exodus of ibos from the South west.

I don tire to talk for this matter.....God Bless Nigeria[/s].

**grins** Coward, i know who you are and i will get back to you. **LOLS**

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by PedroJP(m): 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
Joel3:
Hard truth

the igbo people are the only ethnic group that is benefiting the most from the so called one nigeria.

All over the country are dominated by the igbo even in the north. The business and trade field are igbo occupant.

While other ethnics groups are looking for none existing jobs from the government, but the igbos are busy dominating every regions with their trade.

For edo for example.

The cloths, electronic, cd, motor part, music industry and all other trades are all igbos dominate.

And I believe its also in every nook and cranny of the country.

In other word. In the east you hardly find other tribe doing business there.

Those who are Clamoring for bIafra should rethink of the igbo investment. They are the ones to lose.

resist every temptations of civil war. don't allow the ijaw draw you into civil war.

Let the Ijaw who are beating the war drum fight it alone. They should not drag you along side.

Thanks

U are lacking sense in saying this. So, we shudn't allow anybody draw us into war and remain slaves to animals up North, right ? We are to bcome slaves cos we do not want war, right ? U know dat in d contemporary world North do not stand a chance of surviving a war. Pls go and die

2 Likes

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by hriz(m): 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
Scholes007:

i think you suffer from the same 2...anyway i encourge you to go through the posts again
loLs,
Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by royal231(m): 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
You are yet to answer a simple question!! Btw biafran soilders and nigerian soilders who lost more personell.... Google is still you friend ..

FolarinLondon:

Excuse me!!!! Did you just vomit all these assumptions or fairytale from your progenitors who wrote their own stories? No way!!! No judge has ever been allowed to judge his own case; another does Sir. Hello!!!! Are u there? Pick your pop corn, drink and follow me in this journey of dismantling Nigeria history. What makes Igbos naive than any other ethnic group in the whole wide world is their inability to ask questions from their progenitors with open mind, fairness, impartiality and of course neutrality; they just believed and followed. Having said that, Igbos are not that stupid, they know what they are doing and more often than not, their sense of reasonings are being controlled by pure tribalism; that is what it is. The evidence to support my point is all over the internet; N'digbo as a cultural and tribal group dictates where you go just like Hausa/Fulanis................You might fault my write ups as a patriotic Igbo man but the truth and facts will continue to stare you in the face

Let's quickly answer these simple questions before we proceed in our journey to demystify the mystery of Nigeria history Sir:
If you are truly honest person not tribal jingoist, pls answer these following questions and tell me what you think............

What political party formed the first political alliance with Hausas/Fulanis party from the South despite the former party leader is far more educated than the latter party leader?

Who killed other regional leaders under the pretence of Revolution? The revolution that didn't kill the same people who formed the same Igbo politicians in the same corrupt government. Who does this for crying out and loud? What we had then was Parliamentary/Westminster system of government, only two political parties formed that government; one party led by Nnamdi Azikwe and other was led Ahmadu Bello but shockingly the politicians from the part of the coup plotters in the same corrupt government were spared, not touched, exonerated as a good citizens I presumed.

Who was the acting prime minister after Tafawa Balewa was killed? Igbo

Who became the first military leader/president? Igbo

A quick one about this Igbo regime; not only did he appointed his only Igbo brothers and sister to all the sensitive positions but equally sent the coup plotters to Eastern prison, compromising the integrity of Nigeria Army. As if that was not enough, he single-handedly subjugated our existing regional system of government then; pure federalism so as to control other regions which Hausas/Fulanis/Kanuris/Yorubas/Ijaws/Edos/Ibibios/Itsekris didn't do. Why Igbos at the central of all these? No Igbo man has been fair to himself to ask questions

In second Republic, who was the Vice president? Igbo

Who came up with Unitary system of government that was inherited by Hausas/fulanis? Igbo

How come the same peole with born to rule mentality(Hausas/Fulanis) agreed to regional government in 60s? That was what was sold to you by your forefathers who wants you consistently in war with these people for their own reason

How come the same people agreed to share/rotate power between the south and the north prior to 1999 election so as to do away with the same cheap assertion southerners have tagged them with?

How come they voted for Abiola in millions despite their born to rule mentality?

How come they allowed a southerner in person OBJ to rule over them for 8yrs before you southerners bleeped them up as usual..

How come the same people allowed someone(Gowon) from middlebelt to rule over them despite the fact that they are thousands of them in the military who could occupy that position

How come the same people you despise so much allowed your brothers and sisters to be employed to their civil services until u started calling them names which led to the pogrom?

Bro, pick up neutral books and read about how Ojukwu was supported by other nations with personnel and of course ammunitions. You don't even need to go far, google it.....

And as regards the war, I have never seen anywhere in the history of humans even in the Holy bible that a fighting civilian gives his assumed enemies a clue as to how a war should/could be won.

In war, it's a war not friendly matches between Igbos and Yorubas, necessary measures are always put into war so as to win the war. You don't want to be part of a country but you want the same people you hate so much to feed you and your children for God sake. Who does this in a full war? Why can't America drop another chemical(To save the children and women) along with their atomic bombs on Nagasaki and Hiroshima which instantly killed over 300,000 people including thousands of children and women. It's called War.

Holding Awolowo responsible is like holding my father responsible for the failures of your father or better still, is like Germany holding Churchill of Great Britain responsible for their woes in World war. Be real and honest with yourself;self appraisal as it were.......

Clamouring for another war is like our fathers proverb that says A child is allowed to swallow an apple seed as long as his anus is big enough for easy passage of the apple seed. Take a proper look at N'digbo map and tell me how they intend to execute their war to victorious level if there is a war today................War are not won by words of mouth and millions of ammunitions and missiles but by what you have upstairs. Germany have the same hope at Second World War but failed to consider some vital measures which I m not ready to spit out here. I don't need to be in military to know how to capture the whole Eastern region if there is any need for that. There are thousands of Awolowo today who are watching Igbos making all sort of threat just like the way Ojukwu was ranting in 60s but I pray it does not happen again cos then in 60s Yorubas people are not sensitive to Igbo utterances and political issues like today but if anything happen today, it won't be funny and I m not ruling you guys out, but hmmmmmm......................... That ll seal your fates in south west for life just like in the North. The only thing UN would be able to do is to let you have your Biafra nation, nothing more. Sudan and India is a typical example of what I m trying to say......

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by SonOfEl(m): 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Like your senseless progenitors who took your other senseless and naive progenitors to a war to be raped(trust me, some of these present Igbo grandfathers are spermed and fathered by Hausas/Fulanis and by extension, Yorubas and of course d Ijaws), maimed, dragged kicked and killed.
Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by SonOfEl(m): 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Like your senseless progenitors who took your other senseless and naive progenitors to a war to be raped(trust me, some of these present Igbo grandfathers are spermed and fathered by Hausas/Fulanis and by extension, Yorubas and of course d Ijaws), maimed, dragged kicked and killed.

decomposed filth... Do you have parents at all? So much for your respectable upbringing

1 Like

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by hriz(m): 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
*laffs* Case study of igbos in lagos is just like dos pakistans in scotland, wrt business, I just knw d igbos wiv houses properties n investments in lag n oda yoruba areas wnt venture to reason war! Cos dats when they will knw "dos obalende yoruba kids with tribal marks r deadlier than musculed yahoos"
Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by hriz(m): 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** When people say tokunbo, they mean second-hand. Could it be that your grandmother was every tom, D!Ck and musa's second-hand? Ask your papa well o. **LOLS**
Am forced to question ur sanity bro! My bad tho! U shld knw chidioke doesnt mean "raise ur ass up in ibo land" tho "people do assign d name to hmm sumtyn uncool" soo my brother Tokunbo is a name u shld do ur research on b4 sharing ur grandma sexcapade partners. **LOLS**
Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by royal231(m): 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
Oga leave talk... Lagos is no mans land.... Ask aboki them for sabon gari kano dem go tell you.... We must remain in lagos and you can't do anything about it..

Even if Nigeria breaks up . You or your poeople are historical cowards and slaves

Better face the ijaws and leave the ibos out of your analysis

Alcatraz001:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benue Killings: Enough Of This War, Life Is Sacred — David Mark / Osinbajo's Aides: We Are Still At Work, No Sack Letters / Jonathan Sacks Aisha Umar As Special Assistant On Social Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.