Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War (12507 Views)

Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. / What Will The Ijaws Gain If They Join Biafra? / Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by cheruv: 11:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
even though the great Igbo nation would not partake in defense of Ijo lands from Nigerian aggression if they secede,Igbos would never allow its territories to be used as base of operations against Ijos angry
the Nigerian army could invade via Jekri territories or mount a seaborne invasion against them.moreover, cheesy an independent Ijo land offers so many possibilities for the Igbo nation grin

6 Likes

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by johnnyblakes(m): 11:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
FolarinLondon:

You are free to do your research on my names ADETOKUNBO(family name) FOLARIN(first name). you will come back here to give testimony for giving you a platform to interact with someone whom you have always dream of becoming tomorrow
story for the gods

3 Likes

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
Crayola1:

You are proud of being relatives of rapist.s?

And you think your problem is Igbo people?

Who says Igbos are my problems in my write ups Sir?

I Was only advising them in respect of what they tend/would or might lose to a war. But having lived with them over the years and being what they are, I know they hate simple truth most especially when the truth is coming from a Yoruba man, so I have already sharpen my mouth and sword so as to prevent all these e-muskins from drooling all over me

You better call Specsaver or any reliable Optician close to your Hut sorry your House so as to have a comprehensive eyes test
Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 25, 2015
Who are the Ijaws going to fight? The northerners or southerners, or the westerner or easterners or would they just go about killing all Nigerians or bombing major governments building in the south south or what.

I can't really figure out how the war is going to happen.
Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 25, 2015
armadeo:
Small kids who think at the end of war you get up and wash your dirty clothes. You think there's a behind the scenes.

I pity all of you shouting war.

It is very easy to offer your life online. Few men face the reaper with a smile in their face.
I'm not a coward like you...
Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 25, 2015
If war breaks out between the Niger Deltans and Nigeria, we of the Biafran people will not fight against the ND!
Let me leave it at that.

Fro those who believe defeating the Niger Deltans will be within one week, that was what Nigeria thought about Biafra!
Mind you, all the Niger Delta need do to finish Nigeria is to cut off the oil supply!
Nigeria will naturally collapse without the oil.

8 Likes

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by knowledgeable: 1:31am On Jan 25, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Who single-handedly fought your naive and brainless forefathers in Midwest?

Why did your so called coward in person of BIG HEAD OJUKWU but warrior in d land of the blinds recruited Yoruba man(Banjo) to lead his ragtag soldiers?

Why your brothers and sisters always disappear to thin air on the speculation of political unrest in the west

You ll see the reason why Yorubas are called Wild Wild West when d time comes

Please, don't run to the East ooo

I ll personally monitor you being barbecued with nice Jamaica barbecue sauce

When coward yorubas say "when time comes", what they imply by that, I think is when they get the timely signal from their masters up North to start killing the Igbos hence they co join. Brave biafrans are waiting eagerly for "when time comes" for oduduwa alone to start killing the Igbos. And for your information, the equation has changed. All regions of Nigeria like before will not join those yoruba clique and their hausa/fulani clique.

7 Likes

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 25, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Who says Igbos are my problems in my write ups Sir?

I Was only advising them in respect of what they tend/would or might lose to a war. But having lived with them over the years and being what they are, I know they hate simple truth most especially when the truth is coming from a Yoruba man, so I have already sharpen my mouth and sword so as to prevent all these e-muskins from drooling all over me

You better call Specsaver or any reliable Optician close to your Hut sorry your House so as to have a comprehensive eyes test

Many of you are two narrow minded!
Having Biafra does not mean Biafran citizens cannot do business in Odua republic.
There are Nigerians in Ghana, Togo, China, UK, US, etc.

We loose nothing sir!
Only crude regimes with primitive ideologies will seize properties of Biafrans when Nigeria finally disintegrates.
As for Nigeria, her dis-amalgamation is only matter of time!
I trust the Jihardists up north, you can slow them down, but you cannot stop them from doing the biddings of "Allah"!
We of the Biafran Nation have no option than to seek our Independence.

6 Likes

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 25, 2015
noblezone:

Many of you are two narrow minded!
Having Biafra does not mean Biafran citizens cannot do business in Odua republic.
There are Nigerians in Ghana, Togo, China, UK, US, etc.

We loose nothing sir!
Only crude regimes with primitive ideologies will seize properties of Biafrans when Nigeria finally disintegrates.
As for Nigeria, her dis-amalgamation is only matter of time!
I trust the Jihardists up north, you can slow them down, but you cannot stop them from doing the biddings of "Allah"!
We of the Biafran Nation have no option than to seek our Independence.

Well done!!!! I am equally gunning for your liberation from the shackles of Nigeria Nation sir but it terms of what becomes of your belongings in eventuality of separation, the host countries determine that unlike your liberation. You are not in best position to determine that and this same thing ll be applicable to Yorubas and Hausas living in Biafra as well.

There would be a new constitutions in these new Nations but trust me, cos of these Nations' past history, each Nation would make their constitution in such a way that you won't believe that they have ever lived together.......... That is just my assumption considering their relationship now most especially Yorubas and Igbos as well as Igbos and Hausas/Fulanis/Kanuris; I can bet my money on this, there would never be a good relationship among these major Nations

All I am saying is that Igbos should learn from their past mistakes and desist from issuing threat or war cos nobody has monopoly of war. They can achieve their independence without sacrificing the lives of those children and women whom they are trying to protect in the first place

1 Like

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by hriz(m): 3:03am On Jan 25, 2015
Scholes007:

i can see you like ranting...in as much as i know there will be no war but that should not make me keep a blind eye when i see some trash or when someone is planting seed of hatred against my tribe
1:How did the Igbos make Hausa,Fulani,etc their enemy or is it people like you that make the Igbos their enemy for no just reason.
2:All i can see feel and understand is that you wish igbos should be suffering...
3:PLS i beg you hapu anyi ka anyi biri take your war rants and go cause when it comes not even you is immune to death...
ds is d reason I get uncomfortable around uncivillized igbos, dy jump into conclusion and even end up ranting sum ethnic mantra-like chants, d dude blogged in queens u came up wiv scurilious remarks n ended up all abrakadabra-ish! No one likes war, bt D truth be told! Dude thumbs up 4 d info bt more concrete citations n backups! else pple myt think its a personal ish!
Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by BlackTechnology: 5:50am On Jan 25, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Before you(Igbos) came out of Grotto, history tells us that Yorubas empire had been in different wars and came out victorious unlike your progenitors with no history.

Britain and US has no oil as at d time of first and second world war even the Mr aggressor.........

We still have million of untouched natural endowments; far from cocoa halfwit

To be honest, we Yorubas intend to leave that Cocoa and Palm oil business for you guys so as to have something to fall back on in eventuality of separation

You failed to realise that the last civil war was won with ND oil

This time

If you guys act f oolishly , that oil will be used to acquire weapons that will level your region.

Please educate your illiterate historical knowledge on the reasons behind the victory/ defeat of Nigeria/Biafra wink

8 Likes

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Descartes: 6:22am On Jan 25, 2015
FolarinLondon:

God forbid!!!!! How I wish you guys could peacefully live with others without war

I don't wish them any evil; was only stating the obvious bro and if you are in doubt, I ll advise you to visit Igboville and other Igbo fora to see how Hausas/Fulanis are spitting out their hatred in reaction to the utterances of Igbos

I have dated more Igbo and calaba girls than Yoruba girls

Looking at the southern part of the country, both nations-Yorubas and Igbos have collectively contributed towards the entity called Nigeria
Another FFK in the building. Kiss and tell. SMH.

1 Like

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by royal231(m): 6:54am On Jan 25, 2015
No tribe or tribes has the monopoly of violence... If you may ask you father or grand father who fought the biafran war on the side of the nigerian army he would tell you what he saw.. If you ask buhari he would tell you.. If u ask obasanjo he would also tell you..

Ask your self .. Was it the biafran soilders that were slaughtered or the civilian population?

Ask yourself who loosed more military personell during the war from both sides

Biafran soilders killed fully armed nigerian soilders

Even till date they are afraid of investing in the south eastern part cos they have not easily forgotten

Even murutala mohammed one time abandoned his men and jumped into river niger

If not for the wicked obafemi awilo that introduced babaric methods which made OJUKWU to abandon the war cos the masses he was fighting to liberate were now dying

Also note this.. Ojukwu solely sponsored the war.. Think of what will be the case now

We don't want war... But the south east has seen it all and its still the most developed zone without government input

FolarinLondon:
Ijaw history ll be destroyed within few days and they would be forgotten for life. Is not the same Ijaws that couldn't confront Itsekiris? Forget it bro, their fates have been sealed. Let me give u a clue as to what ll befall the Ijaws, why do you think their reliable warrior decided to build his empire outside Nigeria -Benin to be precise? My brother, be smart and think about it...........

Igbo will only push d Ijaws into a civil war that would even land d Igbos in trouble at d end of d day; Igbos ll be dragged into d war even if they don't want to fight along with Ijaws. My friend, if there is a war today in Nigeria even without Igbos' knowledge, with all their recent utterances online and offline, the Hausas/Fulanis/Kanuris even Yorubas ll see it as Igbo war............ Go around bro and see what I m saying; people want them out of their region....

Forget about Igbo's superman ranting online, remember that Ojukwu said more than that before he was sent on compulsory exile. The feeling of past experience(last civil war defeat) won't repeat itself is their motivating factor at moment and this would only and definitely land them in a bigger mess and trouble(Just like Germany before 2nd world war) than they experienced in d 60s civil war

This time around, there won't be mercy from any quarter towards them. I have said it before and I ll repeat it again, Igbos should or ought to have read the hand writings on the wall around the country that any small casala will definitely backfire on them not even the Ijaws. And it ll be in their best interest to know that they would always be the losers in any war in Nigeria considering their numbers outside their region, businesses, properties and of course overall investment.

It's sad that it might take two civil war for Igbos to tour the path of Germany. Igbos have created so many enemies for themselves over the years, precisely after the civil war and these enemies would do anything to get all Igbos out of their regions-Yorubas,Ikwerres,Kanuris,Hausas,Fulanis.....

How I wish they are very smart like me so as to foresee what would befall them in eventuality of war in Nigeria. The only success that would be recorded in their favour would be the creation of Biafra Nation after millions of their brothers and sisters would have been slaughtered like chickens. And as soon as the war is over, Igbos ll never be allowed in any other regions anymore; most especially in south west and core North. Trust me on this and remember that Igbos need other regions to survive due to their nature......... But I presumed that Igbos would turn towards Akwa ibom and Calabar axis..........

However, Igbos can change the game in such a way that ................... But arrogance won't let them tour that path of honour if I.........

Finally, if you ask me, Igbos should be d one preaching peace in this country but if u say I m wrong, please bookmark my write up today for future reference in case u survive the war.....

Peace out

4 Likes

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by iconize(m): 6:58am On Jan 25, 2015
When will Nigerians understand that ND is not the same as SS? undecided
Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 25, 2015
Yoruba cowardly beating the war drum.

6 Likes

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by armadeo(m): 8:07am On Jan 25, 2015
Mekymuo:
I'm not a coward like you...

Child ask your parents about the realities of war. Avoiding war is not cowardice its common sense. You thinking that bravery means going to war shows your mental development.
Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 25, 2015
emirate22:
Yoruba cowardly beating the war drum.
fool! Yorubas have fought more wars (both civil and international wars) than any other tribe in this country. Go check the record books. We are not e-diots like you guys that come online to make cowardly rants about wars. E-diots!

1 Like

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by kettykin: 8:40am On Jan 25, 2015
royal231:
No tribe or tribes has the monopoly of violence... If you may ask you father or grand father who fought the biafran war on the side of the nigerian army he would tell you what he saw.. If you ask buhari he would tell you.. If u ask obasanjo he would also tell you..

Ask your self .. Was it the biafran soilders that were slaughtered or the civilian population?

Even till date they are afraid of investing in the south eastern part cos they have not easily forgotten

If not for the wicked obafemi awilo that introduced babaric methods which made OJUKWU to abandon the war cos the masses he was fighting to liberate were now dying

Also note this.. Ojukwu solely sponsored the war.. Think of what will be the case now

We don't want war... But the south east has seen it all and its still the most developed zone without government input

They foolishly think the second civil war will be like the first civil war when 2 world super powers Britain, soviet union with the Arab powers and African countries ganged up against biafra with all manner of vices and unorthodox war techniques

5 Likes

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 25, 2015
royal231:

Excuse me!!!! Did you just vomit all these assumptions or fairytale from your progenitors who wrote their own stories? No way!!! No judge has ever been allowed to judge his own case; another does Sir. Hello!!!! Are u there? Pick your pop corn, drink and follow me in this journey of dismantling Nigeria history. What makes Igbos naive than any other ethnic group in the whole wide world is their inability to ask questions from their progenitors with open mind, fairness, impartiality and of course neutrality; they just believed and followed. Having said that, Igbos are not that stupid, they know what they are doing and more often than not, their sense of reasonings are being controlled by pure tribalism; that is what it is. The evidence to support my point is all over the internet; N'digbo as a cultural and tribal group dictates where you go just like Hausa/Fulanis................You might fault my write ups as a patriotic Igbo man but the truth and facts will continue to stare you in the face

Let's quickly answer these simple questions before we proceed in our journey to demystify the mystery of Nigeria history Sir:
If you are truly honest person not tribal jingoist, pls answer these following questions and tell me what you think............

What political party formed the first political alliance with Hausas/Fulanis party from the South despite the former party leader is far more educated than the latter party leader?

Who killed other regional leaders under the pretence of Revolution? The revolution that didn't kill the same people who formed the same Igbo politicians in the same corrupt government. Who does this for crying out and loud? What we had then was Parliamentary/Westminster system of government, only two political parties formed that government; one party led by Nnamdi Azikwe and other was led Ahmadu Bello but shockingly the politicians from the part of the coup plotters in the same corrupt government were spared, not touched, exonerated as a good citizens I presumed.

Who was the acting prime minister after Tafawa Balewa was killed? Igbo

Who became the first military leader/president? Igbo

A quick one about this Igbo regime; not only did he appointed his only Igbo brothers and sister to all the sensitive positions but equally sent the coup plotters to Eastern prison, compromising the integrity of Nigeria Army. As if that was not enough, he single-handedly subjugated our existing regional system of government then; pure federalism so as to control other regions which Hausas/Fulanis/Kanuris/Yorubas/Ijaws/Edos/Ibibios/Itsekris didn't do. Why Igbos at the central of all these? No Igbo man has been fair to himself to ask questions

In second Republic, who was the Vice president? Igbo

Who came up with Unitary system of government that was inherited by Hausas/fulanis? Igbo

How come the same peole with born to rule mentality(Hausas/Fulanis) agreed to regional government in 60s? That was what was sold to you by your forefathers who wants you consistently in war with these people for their own reason

How come the same people agreed to share/rotate power between the south and the north prior to 1999 election so as to do away with the same cheap assertion southerners have tagged them with?

How come they voted for Abiola in millions despite their born to rule mentality?

How come they allowed a southerner in person OBJ to rule over them for 8yrs before you southerners bleeped them up as usual..

How come the same people allowed someone(Gowon) from middlebelt to rule over them despite the fact that they are thousands of them in the military who could occupy that position

How come the same people you despise so much allowed your brothers and sisters to be employed to their civil services until u started calling them names which led to the pogrom?

Bro, pick up neutral books and read about how Ojukwu was supported by other nations with personnel and of course ammunitions. You don't even need to go far, google it.....

And as regards the war, I have never seen anywhere in the history of humans even in the Holy bible that a fighting civilian gives his assumed enemies a clue as to how a war should/could be won.

In war, it's a war not friendly matches between Igbos and Yorubas, necessary measures are always put into war so as to win the war. You don't want to be part of a country but you want the same people you hate so much to feed you and your children for God sake. Who does this in a full war? Why can't America drop another chemical(To save the children and women) along with their atomic bombs on Nagasaki and Hiroshima which instantly killed over 300,000 people including thousands of children and women. It's called War.

Holding Awolowo responsible is like holding my father responsible for the failures of your father or better still, is like Germany holding Churchill of Great Britain responsible for their woes in World war. Be real and honest with yourself;self appraisal as it were.......

Clamouring for another war is like our fathers proverb that says A child is allowed to swallow an apple seed as long as his anus is big enough for easy passage of the apple seed. Take a proper look at N'digbo map and tell me how they intend to execute their war to victorious level if there is a war today................War are not won by words of mouth and millions of ammunitions and missiles but by what you have upstairs. Germany have the same hope at Second World War but failed to consider some vital measures which I m not ready to spit out here. I don't need to be in military to know how to capture the whole Eastern region if there is any need for that. There are thousands of Awolowo today who are watching Igbos making all sort of threat just like the way Ojukwu was ranting in 60s but I pray it does not happen again cos then in 60s Yorubas people are not sensitive to Igbo utterances and political issues like today but if anything happen today, it won't be funny and I m not ruling you guys out, but hmmmmmm......................... That ll seal your fates in south west for life just like in the North. The only thing UN would be able to do is to let you have your Biafra nation, nothing more. Sudan and India is a typical example of what I m trying to say......

2 Likes

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Kenai: 9:22am On Jan 25, 2015
iconize:
When will Nigerians understand that ND is not the same as SS? undecided

Too much ignorance, I tells ya.
It's the same way they find it hard to understand that "Middle Belt" is not the same as "North-Central Nigeria".
Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by lyntiffany(f): 10:11am On Jan 25, 2015
Scholes007:

i can see you like ranting...in as much as i know there will be no war but that should not make me keep a blind eye when i see some trash or when someone is planting seed of hatred against my tribe
1:How did the Igbos make Hausa,Fulani,etc their enemy or is it people like you that make the Igbos their enemy for no just reason.
2:All i can see feel and understand is that you wish igbos should be suffering...
3:PLS i beg you hapu anyi ka anyi biri take your war rants and go cause when it comes not even you is immune to death...
Don't mind the pig I know why he is ranting cos he thinks that their saboteur and two face kind of life will fetch them a better place in Nigeria if there is war.

4 Likes

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by lyntiffany(f): 10:15am On Jan 25, 2015
shizzle11:
bastad! have you finished ranting? you always come alive when the thread is about igbo thats only when you are heard giving your senseless sermons and useless epistles.

It will interest you to know that this isnt 1967, there will be no US, UK RUSSIA, FRANCE or any other foreign power for you yoruba bastads, every body go ansa im papa name. kapish?

Meanwhile keep beating your empty as to what you will do and not, funny enough you keep talking about joining forces with others why can you talk about your yoruba people doing it on their own?
You already know the answer to that question cos they are cowards

4 Likes

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by armadeo(m): 10:41am On Jan 25, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Excuse me!!!! Did you just vomit all these assumptions or fairytale from your progenitors who wrote their own stories? No way!!! No judge has ever been allowed to judge his own case; another does Sir. Hello!!!! Are u there? Pick your pop corn, drink and follow me in this journey of dismantling Nigeria history. What makes Igbos naive than any other ethnic group in the whole wide world is their inability to ask questions from their progenitors with open mind, fairness, impartiality and of course neutrality; they just believed and followed. Having said that, Igbos are not that stupid, they know what they are doing and more often than not, their sense of reasonings are being controlled by pure tribalism; that is what it is. The evidence to support my point is all over the internet; N'digbo as a cultural and tribal group dictates where you go just like Hausa/Fulanis................You might fault my write ups as a patriotic Igbo man but the truth and facts will continue to stare you in the face

Let's quickly answer these simple questions before we proceed in our journey to demystify the mystery of Nigeria history Sir:
If you are truly honest person not tribal jingoist, pls answer these following questions and tell me what you think............

What political party formed the first political alliance with Hausas/Fulanis party from the South despite the former party leader is far more educated than the latter party leader?

Who killed other regional leaders under the pretence of Revolution? The revolution that didn't kill the same people who formed the same Igbo politicians in the same corrupt government. Who does this for crying out and loud? What we had then was Parliamentary/Westminster system of government, only two political parties formed that government; one party led by Nnamdi Azikwe and other was led Ahmadu Bello but shockingly the politicians from the part of the coup plotters in the same corrupt government were spared, not touched, exonerated as a good citizens I presumed.

A quick one about this Igbo regime; not only did he appointed his only Igbo brothers and sister to all the sensitive positions but equally sent the coup plotters to Eastern prison, compromising the integrity of Nigeria Army. As if that was not enough, he single-handedly subjugated our existing regional system of government then; pure federalism so as to control other regions which Hausas/Fulanis/Kanuris/Yorubas/Ijaws/Edos/Ibibios/Itsekris didn't do. Why Igbos at the central of all these? No Igbo man has been fair to himself to ask questions

Who came up with Unitary system of government that was inherited by Hausas/fulanis? Igbo

How come the same peole with born to rule mentality(Hausas/Fulanis) agreed to regional government in 60s? That was what was sold to you by your forefathers who wants you consistently in war with these people for their own reason

How come the same people agreed to share/rotate power between the south and the north prior to 1999 election so as to do away with the same cheap assertion southerners have tagged them with?

How come they voted for Abiola in millions despite their born to rule mentality?

How come they allowed a southerner in person OBJ to rule over them for 8yrs before you southerners bleeped them up as usual..

How come the same people allowed someone(Gowon) from middlebelt to rule over them despite the fact that they are thousands of them in the military who could occupy that position

How come the same people you despise so much allowed your brothers and sisters to be employed to their civil services until u started calling them names which led to the pogrom?

Bro, pick up neutral books and read about how Ojukwu was supported by other nations with personnel and of course ammunitions. You don't even need to go far, google it.....

And as regards the war, I have never seen anywhere in the history of humans even in the Holy bible that a fighting civilian gives his assumed enemies a clue as to how a war should/could be won.

In war, it's a war not friendly matches between Igbos and Yorubas, necessary measures are always put into war so as to win the war. You don't want to be part of a country but you want the same people you hate so much to feed you and your children for God sake. Who does this in a full war? Why can't America drop another chemical(To save the children and women) along with their atomic bombs on Nagasaki and Hiroshima which instantly killed over 300,000 people including thousands of children and women. It's called War.

Holding Awolowo responsible is like holding my father responsible for the failures of your father or better still, is like Germany holding Churchill of Great Britain responsible for their woes in World war. Be real and honest with yourself;self appraisal as it were.......

Clamouring for another war is like our fathers proverb that says A child is allowed to swallow an apple seed as long as his anus is big enough for easy passage of the apple seed. Take a proper look at N'digbo map and tell me how they intend to execute their war to victorious level if there is a war today................War are not won by words of mouth and millions of ammunitions and missiles but by what you have upstairs. Germany have the same hope at Second World War but failed to consider some vital measures which I m not ready to spit out here. I don't need to be in military to know how to capture the whole Eastern region if there is any need for that. There are thousands of Awolowo today who are watching Igbos making all sort of threat just like the way Ojukwu was ranting in 60s but I pray it does not happen again cos then in 60s Yorubas people are not sensitive to Igbo utterances and political issues like today but if anything happen today, it won't be funny and I m not ruling you guys out, but hmmmmmm......................... That ll seal your fates in south west for life just like in the North. The only thing UN would be able to do is to let you have your Biafra nation, nothing more. Sudan and India is a typical example of what I m trying to say......

Say no to war!!
Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Abagworo(m): 10:56am On Jan 25, 2015
FolarinLondon:

This your response is too deep, personal and assumptuous. I am an Igbo man. My grandfather was a Biafran soldier and my father was a child soldier during the war. I am deeply inlove with my ethnic group and represent the true sufferings and successes of the Igbo nation.

Never judge Igbos based on internet rantings from people paid by Jonathan to campaign for him. I have been fighting these people both here on Nairaland and elsewhere. We all want Nigeria to succeed and be a nation of pride and we are the most dispersed people in Nigeria taking advantage of its vast land and population.

3 Likes

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Abagworo(m): 11:03am On Jan 25, 2015
If Asari wants war let him join the army and fight Boko Haram. The MEND people are generally noise makers who thrive in harassing unarmed citizens in their land. I've lived with them and laugh off their giri giri. Fulanis, Beroms,Kanuris, Langtangs, Hausas, Tuaregs etc. are real warriors that are fearless and ready to die fighting for their just course. Let Asari fight them alone with his other Ijaw militants and die in their thousands. We Igbos want peace for the sake of our businesses and families.
Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by asha80(m): 11:05am On Jan 25, 2015
FolarinLondon:

half education on an issue is bad

1 Like

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by StunningCEO: 11:34am On Jan 25, 2015
best showing of biafra army was led by yorubaman banjo
best showing of nigerian army was led by yorubaman adekunle
best move of nigerian government to kill off biafra by changing currency was led by yorubaman awolowo
best move of nigerian army to beat Biafra into final surrender led by yorubaman obasanjo

any time any day, Yoruba people got what it takes but der must be no war if we can avoid it.
Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by BlackTechnology: 11:39am On Jan 25, 2015
FriedPlantain:
fool! Yorubas have fought more wars (both civil and international wars) than any other tribe in this country. Go check the record books. We are not e-diots like you guys that come online to make cowardly rants about wars. E-diots!

With bows , arrows , swords , horses etc

Guy

Ancient combat is not the same as modern combat grin

1 Like

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by BlackTechnology: 11:44am On Jan 25, 2015
Abagworo:
If Asari wants war let him join the army and fight Boko Haram. The MEND people are generally noise makers who thrive in harassing unarmed citizens in their land. I've lived with them and laugh off their giri giri. Fulanis, Beroms,Kanuris, Langtangs, Hausas, Tuaregs etc. are real warriors that are fearless and ready to die fighting for their just course. Let Asari fight them alone with his other Ijaw militants and die in their thousands. We Igbos want peace for the sake of our businesses and families.

I thought the ikwerres said they are not Igbos grin
Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 25, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Guy

Re: What The Igbo Need To Know Before They Join The Ijaw For Civil War by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 25, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Guy

shattap! Go and educate yourself on the Kiriji wars, the Yoruba vs Dahomey war and other major wars yorubas have fought in history. Those wars were fought with guns

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria / Army Calls For Closure Of Nigeria’s Amnesty International Offices / Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.