Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election (49542 Views)

Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod / Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election / Obasanjo Uncovers Plot To Hand Over To Military Should Jonathan Lose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by dad007(m): 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
hedonistic:
If the nomads up north and their South Western underlings are using this artificial 'insecurity' created by them to blackmail and bully Jonathan out of office, then one definitely understands the position of the Niger Delta militant commanders.

This whole or. g.y of terrorism and violence in the North has been systematically used to discredit Jonathan's government. In many ways, the election wouldn't be a fair contest if many voters who ordinarily should be swayed by Jonathan achievements in diverse sectors are manipulated to vote for Buhari in the name of insecurity and Boko Haram. That will be difficult to accept.

If that's the case, then the militants would also need to reciprocate the 'gesture' ten-fold in the unlikely event that the North succeeds in installing their jihadist son as president. I guess that's the issue here.
Who cares about the North,all we want is better Nigeria...We need chang! Una nor dey hear?

8 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by searay(m): 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
This is now interesting
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by Keegan: 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
RE: NIGER DELTA READY FOR WAR!!!
You are free to share
Forwarded as received
I was in conversation with a United
Nation official yesterday and we were
talking about the acquisition of
warships by ethnic militant Tompolo,
in a country were our brave soldiers
are being starved off equipment. He
told me point blank that in every
major conflict he has assessed or
being involved in as a UN official it all
started with one fellow choosing to
ARM an ETHNIC MILITIA as against
the national army of the country,
sometimes deliberately depleting the
army before the violence starts.
I first got reports of Niger Delta
militant Asari Dokubo buying military
helicopters and hardware from
diplomatic intelligence sources about
2 years ago. Shortly after that he was
arrested in Benin Republic but
released upon the intervention of our
government. What I can see is very
clear, JONATHAN is leading an effort
to create an alternate military force in
the Niger Delta to force the hands of
the generality of NIGERIANS when the
time comes. How else can one explain
Tompolo a man once declared
wanted for killing our soldiers now
effectively taking over the duties of
our navy?
Where is all the money coming from?
Do you think the arms are being
bought for boat parade or regatta?
No they are to kill NIGERIANS.
JONATHAN has never been able to
rise to fill the position of the
NIGERIAN Presidency, he acts like an
ethnic war lord and at the rate he is
going he is going to push us into the
path of Liberian and Sierra Leone,
while silly people are busy cheering
him on.
I have taken it upon myself to write a
letter of complaint and warning to the
United Nations Secretary General to
pay attention to what JONATHAN and
his cohorts are doing in Nigeria,
seemingly pushing the country closer
to a violent ethnic crisis.
This crisis would consume the entire
African continent if not checked.
This morning I received this in my in
box, and I couldn't help but shudder
that we are dealing with really
devious human beings who have
mistakenly found themselves in
power. Their attitude and body
language says it all:
"I'm really amused that we are all
screaming murder years after the
deed was done? It's well over 3 years
that I have been screaming the
overall plans and strategies of the
south-south vs the behemoth Nigeria,
i.e, their eventual emancipation! For
the sake of many who have not read
or few who have taken these posts as
scare mongering by Oyenuga Lanre
Paul, I'll re summarise them here. To
free their region of the shackles of
endless exploitation and domination
by the rest of Nigeria, the south-south
decided as follow:
1). Cripple the Nigerian Army's
capacities to engage in sustained
warfare: thus the encouragement of
BH and decimation of the army's
hardware and personnel.
2). Ensure Nigeria is economically
destitute and unable to spend on
warfare: thus the unprecedented
looting of the treasury, resulting in
our current vulnerability. Okonjo
Iweala is not 'coordinating' for
nothing.
3). Is the military takeover of our
coastal waters by the south-south,
which is what the coastal waterways
protection contract with Government
Tompolo was designed to guarantee.
Let no one be deceived, less than
0.5% of our military, (including naval
and air force) personnel can swim in
an 8 foot deep pool, not to mention a
river or coastal waters. Thus, how do
you engage these toughened militia in
their coastal waters, when we couldn't
tackle BH in plain view?
4th). Is the intense frustrations of the
oil producing companies by the south
southerners nouveau-riche to hand
over the onshore production bases to
them by forced sale or outright
disruption of their operations. As we
chat here, 70% of the onshore
operations have been sold off by the
major players like shell, Mobil, etc.
As well as the training of ex militants
as pilots under amnesty Anyone
doubting my claims of warning about
these can browse through my
timeline.
IF THE SOUTH-SOUTH PULLS OUT
TODAY, WE ARE SITTING DUCKS! The
South-East are tagging along with the
south-south, for obvious reasons and
I don't blame them!
The choice of Buhari is due to these
calculations by our rulers in the
South-West and the core North.
Unless I'm paranoid, we have a scary
situation ahead. I moved my family
out as far back as 2011, based on this
concerns.
GEJ will very likely lose the elections
in 2015, but the south-south will keep
their oil. Can we afford a war with a
region sitting on oil? Do we have a
military capable of delivering our
goal? Would it not be cheaper to
renegotiate our federation?
Or, would it be another Rehoboamic
declaration of "To your tents o
Israel"? GEJ ain't clueless, he's merely
troubled by the plots he's a key
player in?
Viva Le Nigeria'.."!
It's from Oyenuga Lanre Paul
By Oyenuga Lanre Paul

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by Kinikini: 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
hedonistic:
If the nomads up north and their South Western underlings are using this artificial 'insecurity' created by them to blackmail and bully Jonathan out of office, then one definitely understands the position of the Niger Delta militant commanders.

This whole or. g.y of terrorism and violence in the North has been systematically used to discredit Jonathan's government. In many ways, the election wouldn't be a fair contest if many voters who ordinarily should be swayed by Jonathan achievements in diverse sectors are manipulated to vote for Buhari in the name of insecurity and Boko Haram. That will be difficult to accept.

If that's the case, then the militants would also need to reciprocate the 'gesture' ten-fold in the unlikely event that the North succeeds in installing their jihadist son as president. I guess that's the issue here.

Thank you for insulting the south westerners who were the very people who spearheaded the emergence of GEJ as President after Yar Adua's death. The South westerners have many reasons for adjudging GEJ incompetent other than the terrorism in the NE. The failure to provide promised power, security ( you probably have not heard of rampant kidnapping in the South including the West), massive corruption i.e Odua gate, Diezani wastes on private flights, Oil subsidy that grew from N280B to N2.7Trillion under GEJ in just one year, missing N10.8B under NNPC, numerous inflated contracts, Abba Moro slaughter,etc, and many more show of cluelesssness by GEJ. For your information, the Yoruba have outgrown ethnic and religious sentiments in politics. We demand performance. Check the voting pattern in the SW states since 1999. We have voted out non performing governors in many states and this has put our governors on their toes. If demanding performance from GEJ has now made us underlings, we are happy to be so called but GEJ must go.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by fagsonwaley(m): 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
angryThey must be crazy...if according to them the President’s victory in the election is not negotiable, then we should just forget the responsilities of the INEC, by so doing, we'll just honour there father GEJ the certificate of return....idiot fellows...they are sick in the brain...
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by billyG(m): 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
He who beats d drum of war on nigerians may d lord not let that drum sound,some bungs of overfed ethnic toads want 2 make nigerian ungovernable,acting a script 2 make an american prediction on nigeria comes thru,they shld realise oil will soon be a common commodities @ $45/barrel & still fallen.& a sitting governor who swore 2 defend d constution is endorsing them.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
In a sane society, these men would all be behind bars but here they are mingling with the presidency cum state governors and commenting on national issues.
That i'm ashamed of what our dear country is turning into is an understatement.

GEJ used to be loved by everyone in 2011 but the people he chose to be around him ended up creating so many problems for him. Funny enough they are still doing same till date...

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by creepsyme(f): 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
What kind of prblm is this? This ppls are sowing seed of discord in this nation with all this unecessary jamboree and incitive talks.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by GodMode: 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
fastguy10:

See ur mouth let them take away their worthless oil for all we care
Mr man talk 4 ur self stop using a word (we) use (I) becos u r nt saying my mind

Nigeria can never do without oil if niger delta take their oil,u will be d one dat will complain abt hungry tell me how Nig will survive wt out oil

brownlord:

huh? you kidding me, seems you don't know some state in Northern Nigeria can't generate 300k a month, you got to be kidding me

Sunnybobo3:

.....and Niger Deltans reserve the right to keep their oil.

Oil is worthless and the price would not go up anytime in 20 yrs..

The North has oil.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by clefstone(m): 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
hedonistic:

God bless your generation

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by SWG1: 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
I don't really understand, Who will they be fighting: the masses that voted, the Aso Rock, or the APC candidates . last time I checked, it takes two to fight a war. If they have what it takes to war, they should have gone to North-East to salvage the boko situation and save their son from being voted out.

By the way I am not a fan of either parties.

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
Trouble dey sleep jeje dis boys wan wake am I pity dem and their groundnut oil.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
BUHARI WANTIN TO GRAB POWER BY ALL MEANS..

GOD NR GO EVEN ALLOW AM SEF..

STUPID MUSLIM

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by Arysexy(m): 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
I Thought apc clowns were jubilating when some fake militants threw support for buhari.

The big masquerade has come out to dance, Let all other small masquerades give way.

I support the militants. U can't enjoy their oil and yet stone their son in d north. Parasitic vultures.

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
chrisviral:

GMB started it...
Or haven't you read the news lately...
No be GMB first talk say Blood go flow ni if en loose?

Some people are beyond redemption......

The part you said was deliberately twisted by the media and several people who speak hausa have explained the right context

Kare bini......jiri bini is an Hausa proverb which means Its gonna be tough hence asking people to stand firm and protect their votes

If you are Yoruba.....you must have heard it said that Emi a ti e a wo sokoto kan na.........you and i would tango.......ordinarily if you take the statement i just said from its face value,it means 'you and i would wear the same Trouser'

Even Obasanjo used the term that next election would be 'Do or Die' and when he was asked to explain,he said it would be a tough election

Those of us who support Buhari would not be doing so if we know him to be a violent man but we know that some people are morbidly afraid of the man hence are ever ready to blow his innocous statements out of proportion

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
Let them go ahead and destroy their land and people, ask NE.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by Victor2925: 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
Jonathan isn't the only president from a minority tribe.Gen Gowon is from a minority tribe in plateau state known as the "angkas".
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by abagnalie: 7:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
clueless millitant
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
dre11:
I thought everyone have the right to vote for whoever he/she feels like

Do they think before they talk
Like say to fight war dey easy
Abi dem think say nah on pages of newspaper wars are fought and won
you dey naija at all?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by Sunky200: 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
what are these ones spewing?

oh! they think Mr clueless /incapable is our incoming presido?

I pity them, they won't even last a month if they dare unleash unrestlessness in any part of the country.

I trust mi general
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by UnimkeAk(m): 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
Locapito:
Riffraffs. When the chips are down, we'll see who'll survive. As if they will eat and drink oil. Jonathan will lose and lets see if u wankers are strong enough to survives. We re waiting for u guys, bring it on.

See this one, you and who is waiting?
Have u held a gun b4,, talk less shooting someone.

You'll wet yourself wen the barrel is pointed at u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by sammyj: 7:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
Jimi should be arrested for questioning for inciting the Niger-delta militant lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Arch1:
Jimi Agbaje said the same thing
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by Locapito(m): 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
ndcide:
Some people think this is a joke.

Not the names you see in the media is involved. This will be worse than boko haram.
N O T H I N G will happen. U guys will only destroy una region, hunger and disease will crawl in. This their rants is nothing but an empty threat, just like saddam hussein and his mother of all battle. Am assuring u, ordinary frog for una creeks will not survive not to talk of these riffraffs that will takes to their heels, if they start anything.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by yoosooph: 7:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
RE: NIGER DELTA READY FOR WAR!!!

You are free to share
Forwarded as received

I was in conversation with a United Nation official yesterday and we were talking about the acquisition of warships by ethnic militant Tompolo, in a country were our brave soldiers are being starved off equipment. He told me point blank that in every major conflict he has assessed or being involved in as a UN official it all started with one fellow choosing to ARM an ETHNIC MILITIA as against the national army of the country, sometimes deliberately depleting the army before the violence starts.

I first got reports of Niger Delta militant Asari Dokubo buying military helicopters and hardware from diplomatic intelligence sources about 2 years ago. Shortly after that he was arrested in Benin Republic but released upon the intervention of our government. What I can see is very clear, JONATHAN is leading an effort to create an alternate military force in the Niger Delta to force the hands of the generality of NIGERIANS when the time comes. How else can one explain Tompolo a man once declared wanted for killing our soldiers now effectively taking over the duties of our navy?

Where is all the money coming from? Do you think the arms are being bought for boat parade or regatta? No they are to kill NIGERIANS.

JONATHAN has never been able to rise to fill the position of the NIGERIAN Presidency, he acts like an ethnic war lord and at the rate he is going he is going to push us into the path of Liberian and Sierra Leone, while silly people are busy cheering him on.

I have taken it upon myself to write a letter of complaint and warning to the United Nations Secretary General to pay attention to what JONATHAN and his cohorts are doing in Nigeria, seemingly pushing the country closer to a violent ethnic crisis.

This crisis would consume the entire African continent if not checked.

This morning I received this in my in box, and I couldn't help but shudder that we are dealing with really devious human beings who have mistakenly found themselves in power. Their attitude and body language says it all:

"I'm really amused that we are all screaming murder years after the deed was done? It's well over 3 years that I have been screaming the overall plans and strategies of the south-south vs the behemoth Nigeria, i.e, their eventual emancipation! For the sake of many who have not read or few who have taken these posts as scare mongering by Oyenuga Lanre Paul, I'll re summarise them here. To free their region of the shackles of endless exploitation and domination by the rest of Nigeria, the south-south decided as follow:

1). Cripple the Nigerian Army's capacities to engage in sustained warfare: thus the encouragement of BH and decimation of the army's hardware and personnel.

2). Ensure Nigeria is economically destitute and unable to spend on warfare: thus the unprecedented looting of the treasury, resulting in our current vulnerability. Okonjo Iweala is not 'coordinating' for nothing.

3). Is the military takeover of our coastal waters by the south-south, which is what the coastal waterways protection contract with Government Tompolo was designed to guarantee. Let no one be deceived, less than 0.5% of our military, (including naval and air force) personnel can swim in an 8 foot deep pool, not to mention a river or coastal waters. Thus, how do you engage these toughened militia in their coastal waters, when we couldn't tackle BH in plain view?

4th). Is the intense frustrations of the oil producing companies by the south southerners nouveau-riche to hand over the onshore production bases to them by forced sale or outright disruption of their operations. As we chat here, 70% of the onshore operations have been sold off by the major players like shell, Mobil, etc.

As well as the training of ex militants as pilots under amnesty Anyone doubting my claims of warning about these can browse through my timeline.

IF THE SOUTH-SOUTH PULLS OUT TODAY, WE ARE SITTING DUCKS! The South-East are tagging along with the south-south, for obvious reasons and I don't blame them!

The choice of Buhari is due to these calculations by our rulers in the South-West and the core North. Unless I'm paranoid, we have a scary situation ahead. I moved my family out as far back as 2011, based on this concerns.

GEJ will very likely lose the elections in 2015, but the south-south will keep their oil. Can we afford a war with a region sitting on oil? Do we have a military capable of delivering our goal? Would it not be cheaper to renegotiate our federation?

Or, would it be another Rehoboamic declaration of "To your tents o Israel"? GEJ ain't clueless, he's merely troubled by the plots he's a key player in?

Viva Le Nigeria'.."!
It's from Oyenuga Lanre Paul

By Oyenuga Lanre Paul.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
Kinikini:

Thank you for insulting the south westerners who were the very people who spearheaded the emergence of GEJ as President after Yar Adua's death. The South westerners have many reasons for adjudging GEJ incompetent other than the terrorism in the NE. The failure to provide promised power, security ( you probably have not heard of rampant kidnapping in the South including the West), massive corruption i.e Odua gate, Diezani wastes on private flights, Oil subsidy that grew from N280B to N2.7Trillion under GEJ in just one year, missing N10.8B under NNPC, numerous inflated contracts, Abba Moro slaughter,etc, and many more show of cluelesssness by GEJ. For your information, the Yoruba have outgrown ethnic and religious sentiments in politics. We demand performance. Check the voting pattern in the SW states since 1999. We have voted out non performing governors in many states and this has put our governors on their toes. If demanding performance from GEJ has now made us underlings, we are happy to be so called but GEJ must go.
u don't have to waste ur time to quote that frog. They want 2 go to war let them go war.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by ochoi(m): 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
They re very stupid,then they shld be no need 4 election nw maybe GEJ shld jst remain dere 4 life cos he's 4rm a miniority. If they were passionate abt remainin in power, they shld ve. Adviced their bros 2 ve performed well in office during ds 6yrs he has spent so far rather these criminals were busy looting d resources meant 4 d niger Delta nd d whole nation wit him, d sole reason they can't afford him leave d seat.No 1 has d monopoly of violent so they shld be rest assured dt d rest of d country is battle ready 4 dem as well fools.For d records, wen d yoruba voted massively 4 hm in 2011 they were nt betrayals or green snakes or being called oda unprintable names bt nw they re bt by d way wht has d yorubas benefitted 4rm ds administration as a reward 4 their loyalty in 2011? NOTHING, so my pple who betrayed who?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by Optional2(f): 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
Who hold them make dy go war nah rubbish
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by sammyj: 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ogar is just the spoke person and not the head of the DSS !!!
raumdeuter:
The state security led by Marilyn Ogar doesn't see anything wrong with this but na top display laptop and photocopy machine of political rivals
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by Arysexy(m): 7:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
Kinikini:

Baldadash!

Obj did worst than u listed, He is d same person thief.nubu took apc delegates to meet in abeokuta, I guess obj is now saint That's Why apc is now flocking with him. If u know anything about power, u will give credit to GEJ. Power is not What u Just start seeing d result.

Guess selection of osibanjo by tinube and d mass support by most yoruba is not also about tribal politics.

Remove d log in ur eye first

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
That's why god created the minority people in a minority way.
That's not democracy..democracy isba game of nos... But for zoning, will ijaw even think of coming near power when the ibos are there?
Let the ijaws knw that this country is one and can only devide when a national conference is held,where we all agree.

How many are they?
I thought all of them were shut down including asari during OBJ regime.

My IBO brothers tell them what it means to fight the federal might....

That was why we were against the fed gvt giving them contract to guard our coastal lines?...

Though I know they can't do a jark...

Maryline ogah.. Oya arrange press conference tmr to denounce this...
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by Abey23: 7:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
This is a clear admission by these fools that their daddy has lost the election already. Buhari all d way. #EKITITODAYWASMASSIVE

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election by Ameen56: 7:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
You may do ur worst because as far as I know GEj is a loser for life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) / Bola Tinubu: "Ayo Adebanjo Made Me Lagos Governor" / Photos From Preparations From Presidential Inauguration Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.