Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,546 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Girls Mentality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Mentality (1104 Views)

Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures / Who Keeps Raising Girls With This Mentality? / Naija Girls Mentality!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Mentality by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 25, 2015
ok.....i was in uniben this week monday for my physical clearance. As a fresher i did not really know how things were done their. After the the wahala of fighting through the auditorium gate. I went in sat in the section of my faculty and was just looking like a slowpoke lol everything there was new to me nw. anyways i kept looking at everyone and admiring them. Everyone was jovial and friendly except me.While looking i noticed something was different in my own file unlike that of others and it was the UNIBEN STUDENT RECORD FILE receipt. o boi c me c gobe....sharpaly sharpaly i turn into jovial pesin....i started bombarding the person beside me questions.He told me how to make the payment. I RUN REACH FIRST BANK NI O(only if i knew then that it wasnt necesary) but all the same it was all for good.i made the payment ran back to school again.Then someone told me i cant present it to the clearance officers like that dat i will have to change it at the BURSARY DEPARTMENT bt the guy just zoomed off saying TODAY IS MY DATE!!!!.unfortunately for me after dashing into the lane right handside bside d auditorium. it was just me and a very pretty girl a staylite i think.
Then i started-hey. hey ma. plzz am talking to you

in my mind i was like what is this girl thinking ME WAN WOO HER?? lailai
then i started again- aunty aunty aunty plz now answer me

this time around she looked back. and looked at me with dah face (twas very embarasing hen) then she hissed..
NAIRALANDERS come and hear laughs at my back as in different kind of laughs be it WICKED LAFF FUNNY LAFF MUMU LAFF SILLY LAFF..i didnt even knw what to do again.
i just faced my head down.and took a reverse.

DEfinitely dah stoopid ugly(yes she no pretty again) gal wey i dey call tink say i wan woo her abi.

WHY DO GIRLS HAVE THE MENTALITY THAT WHENEVER THEY ARE CALLED ON THE ROAD.ITS JUST FOR THEM TO BE WOOED....at list listen to what the person wants to say.....it may be the cloth that you are wearing dah tear....abeg if u dey guilty of this plz change o

TO BE SINCERE SHE WAS THE FIRST OF HER KIND AM SEEING HERE IN BENIN....evryone here in benin are just too frndly abi i lie
Re: Girls Mentality by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 25, 2015
Maybe she is a witch

1 Like

Re: Girls Mentality by Sylvarresta(m): 10:42am On Jan 25, 2015
Op pele, I was once like u wen entered Lautech, but believe me, I made the gal to suffer too
#Proudlybadboi

1 Like

Re: Girls Mentality by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 25, 2015
hehe grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Mentality by jrerico1(m): 10:55am On Jan 25, 2015
I resumed earlier to get some introvert freshers, B4 they turn beast in 2months time.

1 Like

Re: Girls Mentality by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 25, 2015
Well she obviously thinks too much of herself...next time u dont just call a girl from a distance,I tnk u shld walk up to her,its alot better than shouting excuse me and aunty feom afar..
Re: Girls Mentality by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 25, 2015
jemimaa01:
Well she obviously thinks too much of herself...next time u dont just call a girl from a distance,I tnk u shld walk up to her,its alot better than shouting excuse me and aunty feom afar..

I WAS CLOSE TO HER.......AND i dnt tink she tinks too much of herself. u knw evryone has his or her own problem......she may be troubled by sumtin.....or wat do u tink
Re: Girls Mentality by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 25, 2015
Nneka123:
hehe grin

u resemble d gal am talking of
Re: Girls Mentality by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 25, 2015
Op maybe those ekosodin boys don nack her bad thing,you can never tell

Anyway hope you got what you where looking for
Re: Girls Mentality by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
kevinberry:
Op maybe those ekosodin boys don nack her bad thing,you can never tell

Anyway hope you got what you where looking for

sure.......bt clearance in that skul na dsame to the song oritse femi sing.....double wahala
Re: Girls Mentality by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
duduhemit36:

I WAS CLOSE TO HER.......AND i dnt tink she tinks too much of herself. u knw evryone has his or her own problem......she may be troubled by sumtin.....or wat do u tink
well u obviously know wasup wth her...I still think she thinks too much of herself..
Re: Girls Mentality by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
duduhemit36:

sure.......bt clearance in that skul na dsame to the song oritse femi sing.....double wahala
well you are right,but as it. Been you were there a week before,it would have been easy,uniben students are always ready to help

(1) (Reply)

Long Courtship Versus Short Courtship. / Love In The Cold Rain: Jack And Annie / Life Of A Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.