Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures (16619 Views)

Ugly Girls Mentality / NIGERIAN GIRLS MENTALITY:. Money Is My Birthright But Sex Isn't His. / Naija Girls Mentality!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 27, 2017
Let me be simple here, the world is changing and our girls are also changing. No girl can love a guy sincerely, that's never possible, because the love of material things have eaten deep down into them.

If you are broke, and you expect a lady to be all loving and submissive to you, Sir , your case is in the hands of the lord Almighty.

Bumi10 this is a counter thread , and I also took the privilege to copy a link of your previous post, and also tag you.

https://www.nairaland.com/3763922/still-ladies-love-broke-man

My question is? , between the two pictures below, which one is equivalent and prevailing in our current society.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 27, 2017
There is no girl like the one in first pix. All na person imagination

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 27, 2017
Obviously
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Homeboiy: 8:33am On Apr 27, 2017
Dating nigerian girls, is equivalent to heart attack
Happy i officialy broke up with my gf last nit

21 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
There is no girl like the one in first pix. All na person imagination

Exactly my point, but i am really trying to believe that, their are some good girls. You might as well share reasons why you think its all someone else imagination grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 27, 2017
Homeboiy:

Your signature haf kill me.... But back to your contribution, what exactly was the reason why you broke up with her?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by sinaj(f): 8:37am On Apr 27, 2017
Broke guys thread!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 27, 2017
sinaj:
Broke guys thread!
You must be a broke girl for coming here? . welcome anyway. grin

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 27, 2017
CokersClub:

Exactly my point, but i am really trying to believe that, their are some good girls. You might as well share reasons why you think its all someone else imagination grin
One broke guy somewhere came up with that lame pix. I'm not the demanding type when I was doing the do but I hate broke and visionless guys.

I once date a broke guy, I was working and would share all I had with him. Guess whatgrin when he started making little cash he started dating those girls that can't date broke guys.

Ladies don't date broke guys. They are ungrateful and are ALWAYS attracted to those girls that can't date them when they were broke.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Homeboiy: 8:40am On Apr 27, 2017
CokersClub:

Your signature haf kill me.... But back to your contribution, what exactly was the reason why you broke up with her?

lol, well she has been cheatin on me wit different guys, i felt i dont care but yesterday nit around 9pm, i called her,she said she was at home

about 3mins later two of my guys called me that the saw my gf wit a guy a place far away from her home

i cald her again, she lied she was at home, i told her where she was n she started shoutin that she knew my friends saw her there

that its over

i was happy, she came this morning to pack her cloth n pant she left at my place

have deleted everythin abt her on my fon

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Modragon(m): 8:43am On Apr 27, 2017
Homeboiy:

They are all sick puppies cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Redomi(m): 8:43am On Apr 27, 2017
Laziness make guys always broke, though there are times we are broke, but it shouldn't be always. Am not rich and am not poor, but I thank God for my life. My future wife is going to be happy she meet me...... Ìpínlè Ondo....Ibi àmúyangàn mí (Ondo state.....My place of pride)

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
One broke guy somewhere came up with that lame pix. I'm not the demanding type when I was doing the do but I hate broke and visionless guys.

I once date a broke guy, I was working and would share all I had with him. Guess whatgrin when he started making little cash he started dating those girls that can't date broke guys.

Ladies don't date broke guys. They are ungrateful and ALWAYS attracted to those girls that can't date them when they were broke.

Ehya, I understand your point. Sorry . I noticed you are referring to yourself as a she? . Are you a female?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by sinaj(f): 8:45am On Apr 27, 2017
CokersClub:
You must be a broke girl for coming here? . welcome anyway. grin
was just passing tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by whitebeard(m): 8:45am On Apr 27, 2017
Homeboiy:

lol, well she has been cheatin on me wit different guys, i felt i dont care but yesterday nit around 9pm, i called her,she said she was at home

about 3mins later two of my guys called me that the saw my gf wit a guy a place far away from her home

i cald her again, she lied she was at home, i told her where she was n she started shoutin that she knew my friends saw her there

that its over

i was happy, she came this morning to pack her cloth n pant she left at my place

i feel for u bro..and that is how I feel

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 27, 2017
Homeboiy:

Sorry about that, your siggy thoughgrin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 27, 2017
CokersClub:

Ehya, I understand your point. Sorry . I noticed you are referring to yourself as a she? . Are you a female?
yeah

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 27, 2017
Homeboiy:

that its over

Hahahaha grin your situation weak me. She's not loyal. In fact no Nigerian girl is loyal.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Homeboiy: 8:48am On Apr 27, 2017
whitebeard:
i feel for u bro..and that is how I feel

I fear any girl wey grow up for benin city

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 27, 2017
Modragon:

Now I see why ur hurt, ur one sick puppy u knw dat grin
Cc: Dominique

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Homeboiy: 8:49am On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
Sorry about that, your siggy thoughgrin

My siggy na real

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nature8(m): 8:49am On Apr 27, 2017
@The first pic, you can only see that kind of love in a movie..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 27, 2017
Ladies who don't date broke guys are the smart ones

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=Homeboiy post=55960065
My siggy na real [/quote] Its not a crime to be broke but many guys don't remember the lady that suffered with them.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by whitebeard(m): 8:50am On Apr 27, 2017
Homeboiy:

I fear any girl wey grow up for benin city

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 27, 2017
sinaj:
was just passing tongue
stop right now, and contribute to this issue. Which one are you? . can you date a broke guy out of love, or would you rather act genuine and look else where?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 27, 2017
CokersClub:

Hahahaha grin your situation weak me. She's not loyal. In fact no Nigerian girl is loyal.
what happened to the word some?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
yeah
That's good... But how is the guy doing right now?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
what happened to the word some?
In Nigeria, that word 'some' don't really exist when ever Nigerian girls are involved.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by TrapHedges(m): 9:02am On Apr 27, 2017
CokersClub:
In Nigeria, that word 'some' don't really exist when ever Nigerian girls are involved.

you sir is wrong, shame on you

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures by Homeboiy: 9:03am On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=Oyind18 post=55960102][/quote]
many not all
i will remember

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers / See Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings / I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.