Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. (89838 Views)

FG Opposes Electricity Tariff Reversal, Backs NERC / Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes / Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
asadike:
my dear, I did not insult him. I only ask a question. Moreova, a true man of God should guard his utterances and emulate jesus christ. Do u know he just call on death upon millions of nigerians that won't b voting for gej, is it good?

This is where you got it wrong...I was in church today I witnessed jonathan entry his comments...bishop nvr said so...I am so surprised at this lies...cause many pple r just foolish enough to believe even when we dat were at d church didn't hear..how can someone who didn't attend d service at all knw hear it

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
Rexyl:

May God save this country. Occurrences and behaviors of some people of the North reveal why determination of North for expected development is sceptical.
northerners are very much subtle than southerners are. Why is it that a lot of northerners(muslims in particular because christian northerners are harmlesss and they suffer all the time in the hands of these heinous people) engage in okada businesses? Is it not to map out the areas for destruction?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by thirty1(m): 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
sbaks:

You are so gullible! I tell you. Do you know what buhari took during ptf era? $2.4billion? You sit there to condemn goodluck jonathan. I stayed with these people in the north! I was a victim of their fanatism. Have you bothered to ask yourself why muslim extremists are clamouring for him? Have you bothered to ask your so-called self why majority of muslims never voted for any christian president? Have you ever bothered to ask your so-called self why Patricia olubunmi etteh was kicked out despite the fact that they are all corrupt as well? Wasn't it because she was a woman which is ofcourse haram for a woman to be above a man in islam? Have you ever asked your so-called self why farouk lawal was very much supported in the house (even though otedola had proof) wasn't it because it really went public that they jailed him? Have you ever asked your so-called self why yerima hasn't been persecuted?
Do you know that in borno as we speak, the only set of people who are really catered for are the Muslims (even though there are christians GOOD CHRISTIANS in askira uba, chibok etc.)? I still go to the north even uptill now. You are soooooo gullible (what some people would call MUMU). Even if you don't vote for goodluck, vote someone else other than a jihadist. Don't sell your birth right mumu. Anyway, you may even be a muslim sef with a fake moniker (nothing wey we no dey see for nairaland o)

Listen to yourself. Firstly bear it in mind that I won't trade words with you that's a promise, because I don't support either Jonathan nor Buhari all I care for is a better Nigeria. You might not know but you have a bad manner. Little correction doesn't hurt does it? I'm a Muslim and I can tell from your writing that you're a Christian. Dude why will you criticizes another man's religion that's immature. If you want to condemn Buhari do so without insulting his religion what's his religion got to do with this. You said Buhari took $2.4Billion and Gej took $20Billon. Do the math, and while doing that don't forget to look back at Dollar's rate during Buhari's era compared to now. 1 You hate him. Man that's wrong you ain't God 2 You hate his tribe (Hausa) that's Tribalism which is wrong only ignorant and illiterates does that. 3 you hate Muslims. Sigh My advice is for you to work on yourself you can't carry on with that hate deep inside you it'll keep dragging you back. Don't judge you ain't God and why will you even judge what you don't know at the first place. Man go online and Google Islam read a lot about it. You don't hate or blame people's religion for their actions you blame em instead. Peace

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by asadike(f): 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
asuoka:

This is where you got it wrong...I was in church today I witnessed jonathan entry his comments...bishop nvr said so...I am so surprised at this lies...cause many pple r just foolish enough to believe even when we dat were at d church didn't hear..how can someone who didn't attend d service at all knw hear it
guy, I wasn't d person who posted it, I was only reacting to what I read which was normal. So y blaming me?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by realnaijaa: 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
KEVIND:
We members of Winners Chapel will Vote for President Jonathan. How could a right thinking Christian vote for a religious fanatic like Buhari.He thought he can deceive US by picking a redeemed pastor as a running mate, But he can't outsmart US. We members of Living Faith church know better & we have more than 5million members Nationwide.
We refuse to go back to Egypt.we're on Our Way to the promise Land and no one can "CHANGE" Our direction.
see your self just spoke like my in law who because he is a winners member feels is pastor is totally right .this is the same man who watched as govt officials were beaten twice all because of coming to ask for tax payment.who slapped a woman because she claimed to be a witch for Jesus. Who has amassed so much worldly possession that he would not need when we meet the maker.in 20011 I campaigned for Jonathan based on the fact that he was a Christian.what do we get the most corrupt govt ever.even if he is not corrupt what about his body language towards it? I don't need to list them we know them an am tired of listing.I will not be blinded or deceived base on religion.
Am a christain and I vote for change.
Many Christian are also religious bigots.
A man we know is just be painted out of fear that he will nail them for all they have done. Febuhari 14 is my day to redeem my conscience. Change is certain

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by gabriel212: 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

God bless you my brother. If they think he'll wake up one day and Islamize the whole country, they need to go and read the definition of democracy and learn how it works.
thanks bro those people are daft. same way somebody( my else boss) sent me the allegation against GMB to Islamic ed the country then I asked him a question he had not answers since Thursday. 1 questions r
1 Samba told his hausa broda not to vote the APC coz the VICE PRESIDENT has 500 churches n pdp told us not to vote Buhari coz of his Islamic agenda. then SHOULD THE MUSLIM IN THE SOUTH VOTE gej? also, if we vote pdp will they rule over the Muslim they are condemning today. He is yet to reply.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by CaptainAmerica1: 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
sbaks:

You are so gullible! I tell you. Do you know what buhari took during ptf era? $2.4billion? You sit there to condemn goodluck jonathan. I stayed with these people in the north! I was a victim of their fanatism. Have you bothered to ask yourself why muslim extremists are clamouring for him? Have you bothered to ask your so-called self why majority of muslims never voted for any christian president? Have you ever bothered to ask your so-called self why Patricia olubunmi etteh was kicked out despite the fact that they are all corrupt as well? Wasn't it because she was a woman which is ofcourse haram for a woman to be above a man in islam? Have you ever asked your so-called self why farouk lawal was very much supported in the house (even though otedola had proof) wasn't it because it really went public that they jailed him? Have you ever asked your so-called self why yerima hasn't been persecuted?
Do you know that in borno as we speak, the only set of people who are really catered for are the Muslims (even though there are christians GOOD CHRISTIANS in askira uba, chibok etc.)? I still go to the north even uptill now. You are soooooo gullible (what some people would call MUMU). Even if you don't vote for goodluck, vote someone else other than a jihadist. Don't sell your birth right mumu. Anyway, you may even be a muslim sef with a fake moniker (nothing wey we no dey see for nairaland o)

You're one of the reasons Nigeria is backwards.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
thirty1:

Listen to yourself. Firstly bear it in mind that I won't trade words with you that's a promise, because I don't support either Jonathan nor Buhari all I care for is a better Nigeria. You might not know but you have a bad manner. Little correction doesn't hurt does it? I'm a Muslim and I can tell from your writing that you're a Christian. Dude why will you criticizes another man's religion that's immature. If you want to condemn Buhari do so without insulting his religion what's his religion got to do with this. You said Buhari took $2.4Billion and Gej took $20Billon. Do the math, and while doing that don't forget to look back at Dollar's rate during Buhari's era compared to now. 1 You hate him. Man that's wrong you ain't God 2 You hate his tribe (Hausa) that's Tribalism which is wrong only ignorant and illiterates does that. 3 you hate Muslims. Sigh My advice is for you to work on yourself you can't carry on with that hate deep inside you it'll keep dragging you back. Don't judge you ain't God and why will you even judge what you don't know at the first place. Man go online and Google Islam read a lot about it. You don't hate or blame people's religion for their actions you blame em instead. Peace
Anytime wey I google islam no be terrorism I dey see? My dear brother, I stayed in the north, I suffered attacks from islamists so just chill.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Bowaley17(m): 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
Thunder fire dis boy called Oyedepo...Shey na ur papa get Hell Fire...Mtchew...stupid past-dog...
IamBOWALEY
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
asadike:
guy, I wasn't d person who posted it, I was only reacting to what I read which was normal. So y blaming me?

Am not blaming...but am not happy with that comment...am a true son of the prophet...nvr have he said let's vote for so and so...and may I remind evrine he is a nigerian and he can vote for who ever he wills...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Rexyl(m): 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
sbaks:
northerners are very much subtle than southerners are. Why is it that a lot of northerners(muslims in particular because christian northerners are harmlesss and they suffer all the time in the hands of these heinous people) engage in okada businesses? Is it not to map out the areas for destruction?

We know Christians and the minority tribes of the North are always at the receiving end of religious and socio cultural violence identified with the major tribes of Northern States.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by bamipet01: 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
Pple should stop miggling religion wit politics. They ar 2 diff thins entirely. Let all our clergy men be careful pls
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

You're one of the reasons Nigeria is backwards
grin see who is forward
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by marv1: 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
mistabiola:

President Jonathan was a guest at Winners Chapel in Ota Ogun state today and according to people who were there, they claim Pastor Oyedepo said he will 'open the gate of hell on those who oppose the President.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/we-will-open-gate-of-hell-on-thos-who.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
. Information twisters. Thats is not what he said. Nigerians and politics of deformation. Chai.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by asadike(f): 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
asuoka:

Am not blaming...but am not happy with that comment...am a true son of the prophet...nvr have he said let's vote for so and so...and may I remind evrine he is a nigerian and he can vote for who ever he wills...
I think u should open a thread to dat effect coz that news is everywhere not just on nairaland and so many people have been deceived
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by CaptainAmerica1: 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
gabriel212:

thanks bro those people are daft. same way somebody( my else boss) sent me the allegation against GMB to Islamic ed the country then I asked him a question he had not answers since Thursday. 1 questions r
1 Samba told his hausa broda not to vote the APC coz the VICE PRESIDENT has 500 churches n pdp told us not to vote Buhari coz of his Islamic agenda. then SHOULD THE MUSLIM IN THE SOUTH VOTE gej? also, if we vote pdp will they rule over the Muslim they are condemning today. He is yet to reply.

You know they say human stupidity is infinite.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by jamst(m): 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
wink[quote author=sophtaf post=30128153]"something"abi? Smh
smiley
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by 49cents(m): 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
asadike:
Is he d keeper of d gates of hell?

On behalf on seun and all nairalanders I here by award for the most LIKED statement of the mont of jabuary.ngwa take it!

Very intelligent question

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by larrybee2017(f): 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
I shake my head for the youth of this nation. Why write what you dont know and why comment when you're not sure.

If you check this prophet wella, he has no issue of concern over members of his family. He can boldly declare he has not benefitted a dime from any government,how many pastors can say this.
If the glory has truely departed it is from the house of the one who raise that lie as a topic.
He has said it and i will quote 'everyone who has sponsor bloodshed in this nation will sure die a horrible death.
Some papa don marr the destiny of their unborn children because their mouth dey control their brain. What a shame
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by CaptainAmerica1: 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
sbaks:
grin see who is forward

No need arguing with you, just briefly went through your posts and saw you're a religious bigot.

Such a pity.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by inosend: 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
Did you just say pastor? Okay, alright, odinma.if he really said that then all i have to say is: let the pastor just know that diaris God oo. in fela's voice *suffer suffer for world, enjoy for ...*
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by ttime(m): 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
[quote author=asadike post=30116908]Is he d keeper of d gates of hell?[/quote

Lols...
]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by bezimo(m): 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
The Op is a comfirmed agent of the devil for twisting what was actually said to misinform the public.In case you missed it, here is the link

https://www.nairaland.com/2112973/actual-declaration-bishop-david-oyedepo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
elantraceey:
A video of him saying it or you're just an attention seeker. undecided
Did you say attention seeker? He's a bloody satanic liar that just wants to give other filthy imbeciles like him opportunity to be insulting Bishop David Oyedepo again today. Several times that I've seen people insulting Buhari, President Jonathan, Tinubu, Obasanjo, politicians, numerous Pastors, etc, I wonder how on earth can people come on nairaland to be insulting somebody who is their senior, someone else's father and even in some cases, someone else's grandfather. It's a shame! I wonder who gave birth to them and where they hail from. If you read what the OP wrote, he wasn't even in the church, but claimed to be quoting someone that was there. But people that were in that service have commented that Bisoph Oyedepo never said such a thing. I even wonder why the mod should leave this post undeleted-a post thats a stupid lie and is giving room to people to be insulting an elderly man/Pastor. It's just a shame!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by livinbygrace: 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
babasanti:
I SAW THIS AND I HAVE WITHDRAWN MY SUPPORT FOR GMB . IF APC CANT HAVE CHRISTIANS HOLDING STRATEGIC HIGH POST, THEY CAN GO TO HELL. WE WONT VOTE GMB.

NIGERIA ON VERGE OF ISLAMIZATION (APC SECRET AGENDA EXPOSED)- Pastor Bosun Emmanuel The redeem Christian church of God pastor Emmanuel bosun in a special presentation in a congregation in Ibadan saying that the nation Nigeria is on the verge of Islamization by the all progressive people party (APC). Saying that all Christians should be wise and decisive on whom they should give their mandate in the Feb 14th polls. Using Turkey as an example. Saying the Nigeria church is interested in rising billionaires instead of disciples. He quoted Abuja declaration 1989, saying in 1989 Islam had a meeting in Abuja and made a declaration. 1) To eradicate in all forms and ramification of all non-Muslim religion in member nation with Christianity highly emphasized and Nigeria is a member nation. 2) To ensure only Muslims are elected in all political positions of member nations. 3) To make sure that they strategize and carry out their plan Saying the then head of state General Sani Abacha removed 21billion naira from Nigeria treasury and gave to Organization of Islamic conference (OIC) for the total islamatization of Nigeria. Saying they have started actualizing their agenda with the boko haram activities. Saying boko haram aim is to totally Islamatize Nigeria and eradicate Christianity. Pastor Bosun a delegate of the just concluded Nigeria conference under the religion umbrella says that on Sep 15th 2014 God spoke to Dr Vincent Anigbogu, D.G institute of national transformation, saying that if care is not taking Nigeria would be like the nation Turkey in 30years from 2014. Saying turkey was 100% Christians but at present, Turkey is 0.124% Christians and 95% Muslims saying Christianity existed in turkey for 1,123years and Islam uprooted. Saying Christianity in Nigeria is just 172years old (Methodist batch freeman).turkey had a very strong and solid Christian foundation as apostle Paul was from Turkey, but it was still uprooted, if Christianity give them the opportunity they would do the same here. If that can be done in Turkey with a very strong religious background then Nigeria wouldn’t be an exception if Christians make the same mistake as Turkey. He said Nigeria Christians are making the same mistake as Turkey, saying as quote. 1) Turkey under estimated the young Ottoman ruler(Nigeria churches are under estimating boko haram). 2) The church in Constantine old name for Istanbul capital of Turkey was one of the best defended city in Europe (Nigeria thinks they are the biggest in Africa) 3) Racism and tribalism weakened the church in Turkey(Nigeria church is affected by racism and tribalism) 4) The weapon used in destroying the church in Turkey was invented by a Christian (Christians are the once strategizing for Muslims in Nigeria) He categorically said the APC is a party to watch carefully, saying the APC has hired the campaign manager of Barack Obama to strategize for them saying when he came to Nigeria he needed someone to interface for him the person he employed was a pastor, so power could be handed over to a party (APC)with all purpose and intent is an Islamic brotherhood. Pastor Bosun also hinted that Nigerians core problem is from the Nigerian constitution saying it’s a problem of dual ideology within the Nigeria constitution .said sharia was mentioned 73times in the Nigeria constitution, Islam was mentioned 28times, grand cadi 54times & Muslim 40 times in the Nigeria constitution 1999, saying there was no mention of Christians in the Nigeria’s constitution, no mention of the bible, no single mention of Christ, no single mention of church. Saying constitutionally that Nigeria is an Islamic state instead of a circular state. Saying it hasn’t been fully enforced because they haven’t captured the south west. But recently there has been a hand shake between the North West and south west with the disguise of a political party (APC). He also said that the leadership structure of the APC should be looked into siting examples saying their; National leader west: Muslim National leader south: Muslim National chairman: Muslim Deputy national chairman: Muslim National secretary: Muslim Deputy national secretary: Muslim National publicity secretary: Muslim National treasurer: Muslim National financial secretary: Muslim National youth leader: Muslim Women leader: Muslim Legal adviser: Muslim Saying who ever votes APC is digging the grave of the Nigeria church with his or her thumb. Saying that APC has an Islamic agenda for Nigeria, Christians must stand and bring back Goodluck on the Feb 14th elections. Hinting that in 1983 IOC had a strategy meeting in London with the aim of islamatizing Africa, in that meeting they produced a 322 paged document, 126 pages were focused on Nigeria identifying Nigeria a key nation to be captured saying the south west should stand and resist the APC Islamic agenda for Nigeria under the disguise of politics. Also made mention of rivers state saying they are also interested in the oil and gas of the nation saying that’s why they are also pulling weight in rivers state. Saying if Buhari wins 2015, Christianity is looked up for the next hundred years and Christianity wouldn’t be passed to our children said the issue is not if Goodluck Jonathan is performing or not, saying Goodluck is 100% successful, he is there for a purpose to rebuild the foundation of Nigeria. IOC strategy on how to capture Nigeria Their plan he said: SOUTH EAST, They appear formidable but they Christianity is merchandised. It can be bought and sold. If they see sufficient money the Ibo man would drop the bible and pick up the Koran. It has started happening as religious leaders from the east are already pushing for the Islamic brotherhood under disguise of APC. Power of money. SOUTH WEST, Both Islam and Christianity are superficial, making both similar in the west. Aim is to colonize all the Christians in the south west. Make them betray their self to instigate mistrust in the church and finally embrace the Islamic brother hood (APC) SOUTH SOUTH, Train them in Islamic countries convert them and return them to push the message of Islam in the south. they are achieving it gradually, Alahaji Asari Dokumbo was their failed first experiment he said, he also emphasized the church must raise disciples instead of billionaires saying the church should be galvanized in righteous actions, pray and fast for the church and also stated the Goodluck should be given the mandate of Christians to avert the hideous plans of Islamic brotherhood under the APC disguise. And true Christians who want the existence and continuity of the Nigeria church should please spread this message saying information is power. NOTE FOR READERS: BEWARE: Abuja Declaration Has Been Edited Apparently, as a result of the growing awareness amongst Christians of the evil planned by the Muslims against the Church, the Muslims went online to edit and distort the information on the Abuja Declaration of 1989. The information on Wikipedia was edited on Monday 21st July, 2014 by one Greg Abdul. Their battle plan detailing the plot behind the current Boko Haram insurgency and other forms of political manipulations by the Muslims in the country, was completely removed!

So you mean even GEJ win next month election no Muslim will rule Nigeria again till eternity?My guy park well.its all politics.PDP is dividing the nation tru religion .
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by rafcrown(m): 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
12B naira donation working well
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by billyG(m): 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
So na him dey hold d KEY to the Gate of Hell now o lord deliver us cry cry cry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by CaptainDandy(m): 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
Oyedepo is now the Hell keeper, Hmmmm I think that's where he's from and he shall go back to his home soon. 'HELL FIRE.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

No need arguing with you, just briefly went through your posts and saw you're a religious bigot.

Such a pity.
on you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by CallMeBIRA(f): 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
asadike:
Is he d keeper of d gates of hell?
Lol,ask them
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by elderhimself(m): 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
jonuel1:

How ignorant can u be?
Who was Joseph in Egypt?

He was a minister...now does that make him a politician?.... Did he contest for the post ? Can u compare the politics of that era with that of ours...... Think again

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? / Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) / SWAT: Six Things To Know About New Police Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.